69 Reviews for Easley Designs

Corsages (4)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
69 Easley Designs Reviews

One word to describe Jill.......AMAZING! She was my florist as well as my day of coordinator. I felt like I had her undivided attention in the days leading up to the wedding. When we first spoke I told her my theme was bohemian, rustic, modern chic in a garden setting. She not only immediately saw my vision but expanded on it. She suggested I use the barrels at my alter instead of an arch which I'm glad she did. I love all the pictures I see with them in it. She also was my day of coordinator. I felt like I didn't have to worry about one thing. She kept us on schedule but still allowed for us to thoroughly enjoy our day. When I speak with some brides they say their wedding day was a blur because they couldn't enjoy every moment. When I say we enjoyed every moment we did. There is not one thing I would change about our wedding day except to do it all over again :-). I told Jill that it was important that we got to eat. I often hear brides saying they didn't get to taste their own food. We not only got to taste our food, we were able to devour the entire plate :-). I can't give any complaints about Jill as I have none. Aside from being good at what she does, she has a great personality (and a beautiful smile). Thank you again Jill! P.S. The special concoction you did to make it not rain on our wedding day worked ;-)

Profile Picture Porsche, 11/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Choosing good, professional wedding vendors is a MUST when planning your wedding. We met with other florists that we heard were affordable before we found Jill at Easley Designs. The other florists didn't seem to listen to my vision & were very unorganized in the first consultation. Jill was very receptive to my ideas and gave insightful input. She has a wealth of experience (not just as a florist, but as a wedding coordinator too!). She was very generous and even offered some of her rentals so we didn't have to purchase 100s of candles, votive, and other decoration. And she quoted us for the same price as the "affordable" florists and delivered far better service.

Profile Picture Jill, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

Jill Easley's flowers were INCREDIBLE and the perfect accompaniments to our Waikiki wedding. But, she didn't stop there, Jill spent an incredible amount of time going over our plan and making helpful suggestions -- including ukulele player Art -- that added immensely to the success of our day. She even personally delivered them to our hotel and offered to help my wife (to be) with her hair! In addition to Jill, everyone we interacted with at Easley Designs was over-the-top helpful, even with a last minute addition to our order!

Profile Picture Steve, 9/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Delivery

WOW!!! Just amazed with everything! I couldn't have planned the arrangements without their help!

Everything was prefect! I was not sure what I wanted. I used their previous flower arrangements photos to help me pick a design/ colors.

Thank you for everything!

The flowers made my wedding complete!

You made my dreams come true! Plus they have extras that you can rent!

They were on time! Everything that I requested was made possible!

Happy Bride!!!

Referred by Aloha Bridal Connections!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 6/21/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

changed plans up to the week before and they accommodated all our changes on their side. provided vague instructions for decor of reception and they went above and beyond! very impressed. they were also our florist and provided way more than anticipated for the price.

Profile Picture Lindy, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I was suggested to reach out to Jill Easley for my wedding coordinator and florist by my reception venue. From the very first day Jill and I spoke she was nothing but the BEST. My husband and I are born and raised locals that moved to Cali for the past 5 years now so we had to do our planning from Cali which isn't the easiest and super stressful. But when I did my first phone consultation with Jill she took notes and got everything down to the tee so also threw in some great ideas that I thought would be great. As a wedding Coordinator she definitely kept her word and made sure that she kept in touch with any updates or if something came up. She got all of my other vendors information so that she can be in contact with them on the day of to be sure they showed up at the designated time to setup. Being that we were Cali and our wedding was back home in Hawaii she even went to the extent of offering help with other things that I couldn't do since I wasn't there. One major stress that I didn't even know where to start was my reception outline but she put it together like nothing. On the day of the floral she came up with for my ceremony and reception was beyond beautiful. I got nothing but compliments from everyone who attended. With Jill and her team on the day of I literally felt like a QUEEN. They make sure that you do not get bothered by any other vendors and if they were any questions it came directly from Jill or her team which I loved. The biggest one that I am SOOOOOOO GRATEFUL for when we got to the reception is when I realized that i didn't have my garter on so Jill asked her assistant Deni to drive back to the house we were staying at which is about a 20 minute drive there and back to get the garter for me. That's going way above and beyond and I am so grateful for her team. If I could have another wedding I would definitely hire Jill and her team in a heart beat for my big special day. If you're looking for the best I would HIGHLY suggest Jill Easley.

Profile Picture Lehua, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Event Design

Absolutely fantastic! Our flowers were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Jill and her assistant were extremely communicative and worked with us on planning multiple options since some of the things we wanted had sporadic and unpredictable availability. Flowers were delivered with perfect timing on the day of the wedding, and they even brought so many extra options for our bridal hair flowers that we had enough for a single hair flower for our whole bridal party! Flowers were beautiful, fresh, and (again) EXACTLY what we envisioned. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Mariah, 5/4/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

Jill and her team are fantastic. I reached out to Easley Designs after my first wedding planner disappeared on me. Needless to say I was very stressed and had lost a lot of time in the planning process. Jill stepped in as both our wedding planner and florist and the day was absolutely perfect. The centerpieces were beautiful and exactly what I had in mind. Jill knew what I wanted even though I was very bad at putting my vision into words. Deni was great and very easy to work with throughout the planning process. Both Deni and Steph stayed until the hall was cleaned and anticipated everything throughout the day/night and ensured that it all ran smoothly. I couldn't have done it without them.

Profile Picture David, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We couldn't be happier with the way our flowers came out!! I couldn't have been more vague going into our consultation meeting, but somehow Jill read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted!! She created different bouquets and centerpieces that were simple, clean and with just a touch of blush pink and gold. Our guests really loved them, but more importantly my girls and I were estatic!!
Thank you easley desgins!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

This company did a great job with my center pieces and my bouguet. My flowers came out exactly the way I wanted them. They also did a great job in making my wedding run smoothly and on time.

Profile Picture Genni, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Easley Designs is a well run ship! My wife and I live in San Francisco, but our wedding took place in Oahu. Jill consulted with us over the phone and let us know how she could best be of service. We decided to use her Day Of services. Jill and her team helped us finalize our timeline and schedule. The week leading up to our wedding was go time, and it was a seamless operation as they coordinated with all of our vendors. which for most she already had existing relationships with! We were initially worried how we could pull our entire decor together being that we were on the mainland, but Jill and her team set up our venue beautifully. It exceeded our expectations. Her team located our items, made the necessary preparations, and kept the show running smoothly in spite of a very windy tropical storm blowing through. So smoothly in fact, that we felt that my wife and I were able to float through the day and fully enjoy it.
I have one last amazing thing that Jill did for us. We had expressed to her that we wanted to capture the blending of our two cultures. Chris was born and raised on Oahu, and I am a first generation Latina of Salvadoran and Mexican descent. To represent Chris's roots we contracted a conch blower and a Hawaiian officiant. We wanted to represent my Latino heritage. In discussing this, Jill said she knows a Mariachi band on Oahu! The week of Jill was able to track them down, get them booked and I had my wish to walk into our reception to a Mexican Mariachi band. We would have been a lost cause in the organization of all of our vendors. Easley Designs offers thorough and incredible services. She listened to who we were and executed perfectly with with her team lead by Dani. I have to say our wedding day was a success because of Easley Designs.

Profile Picture Ana, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Jill Easley was both my wedding coordinator and florist for my wedding last week at Koolau Ballrooms. As the preferred vendor at Koolau, it was an easy decision for me to go with Jill since she has done hundreds of weddings there. As our florist, she created an ambiance true to our tropical theme with unique and beautiful floral arrangements for our ceremony outdoors. She then reused the same flowers to create stunning centerpieces for the reception. Jill’s desire to bring a client’s dream wedding to fruition was clear by her commitment to taking all of our ideas into consideration and then ultimately executing our vision within our budget.

As our day of wedding coordinator, Jill’s role became more significant in the few days before the wedding and definitely invaluable on the actual wedding day. Her expertise emerged as she calmly and confidently orchestrated the events of the ceremony and reception. She anticipated and smoothed out rough spots, adjusted the program schedule to insure our guests' enjoyment, and even successfully removed mud from my bridal gown before the bridal party's grand entrance. She oversaw the entire event and did not allow us one ounce of worry.

Her professional knowledge was outstanding but her personal character and qualities could only be viewed as being the support for her success. The calm and patience of her demeanor, her positivity and her willingness to listen all make Jill an event planner that you can place your confidence in.

Profile Picture Elan, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Hands down, no competition whatsoever! I was completely stress-free when it came to my flowers because Jill and her team are so ridiculously amazing! I met with Jill for my initial consultation and she looked at my Pinterest board for less than a minute and just started creating these beautiful arrangements for me to imagine. She is such a professional and I loved working with her. She also had some things that I could borrow, such as additional mason jars and my ring bearer pillow. I received so many compliments on my flowers and they lasted for about 2 weeks after the wedding! Jill and her team are amazing and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Jill and her team were extremely professional and easy to work with. They took the stress out of planning the most important parts of our wedding ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend Easley Designs for both flower and wedding planning services. Jill has a special eye for design, and I'm so happy I found her to make my Pinterest obsessions come to life. They made our big day perfect and took care of everything so we can enjoy and cherish our special moments. Thank you, Jill Easley and your awesome team!

Profile Picture Lavina, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Two tips for a stress-free destination wedding:
1.Hiring a wedding coordinator is absolutely mandatory for a destination wedding.
2.Hire Easley Designs.
I’m kind of a control freak. The thought of winging a destination wedding somewhere I’ve never been, with vendors I’ve not met, was slightly terrifying. Also, we had a budget to stick to. Keywords: value and efficiency. Was this even possible for a destination wedding? Yes it is, with Easley Designs! Brides on a budget, look no further!
The beauty about Easley Designs is that they’re willing to work with your budget. I had a strict budget, and was rejected by 3 other florists. Alex and Jill warmly welcomed me and offered budget-friendly alternatives.
On top of that, they offer coordination service. What’s more, all the rentals are free. That’s right. Chargers, runners, signs, arbor. To put things into perspective, for the price I was quoted by another florist (for just florals), I was able to get florals + day-of coordination + rentals, for thousands less. This is starting to sound like a late-night infomercial that’s too good to be true, but it is!
Leading up to the big day, I was getting worried. Would they cheap out on the bouquet because of my budget? Alex kept in touch by phone and coordinated the vendors. Again, local coordinator = mandatory. It all ended when I met Alex in person, who btw made sure everything ran like clockwork. She was like a Powerpuff girl, sugar spice and everything nice.
When she brought my bouquet, everyone’s jaws dropped. I had requested for a cascading bouquet by sending her a photo. Jill went above and beyond, the bouquet turned out even better than the photo! It was mind-blowingly beautiful. The ceremony florals were just as amazing, Jill provided extras that exceeded my expectations! It was just insanely gorgeous, I was prancing around like a sugar-high unicorn in my bridal suite.
Thank you Jill and Alex for making our special day so much more special!

Profile Picture Nina, 2/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Jill was an absolute joy to work with along with her incredible staff. They thought of details that never even crossed my mind. My day turned out better than I ever expected because of their tireless attention to detail. When things came up throughout the day they all just made it seem seamless and everything fell into place. I loved my flowers and they made my pictures so beautiful!! Jill has an eye for putting all the pieces together and making everything look better than you even imagined. From lost parents to a wrinkled dress to a need for lip gloss they were there every step of the way. I would recommend Easley Designs to anybody planning a wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

What do you say about the person who gave you the BEST day of your life? We cannot speak highly enough about Jill and Easley Designs. With our crazy lives, we did not have the time to commit to the time needed to plan the most important day of our lives. Even if we did, we could have never pulled off what Jill did! She is truly amazing. She is dedicated to her couples and does whatever it takes to make sure every detail is taken care of. She gave us everything we wanted... and she made it fun! My husband and I both adore her. She has friends and fans for life! All our love,
Dave, Lari & Mosey

Profile Picture Lari, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

Easley Designs was a pleasure to work with and professionals all around! We worked together for my wedding in Waimea Valley on the North Shore and although the owner could not come to the event since it is indeed wedding season in Hawaii, but she assured me her team would represent the company well and boy did they ever!!! The team that came from Easley Designs came early and went ABOVE AND BEYOND what I had expected! Unpredictable occurrences can pop up on your wedding day but Easley Designs actually created a sense of peace and calmness because they were so prepared, puntcual and they all worked with big happy smiling faces! I was so pleased with the quality of their product that I wanted to write a review about the beautiful bouquets, colorful archways, perfect place settings and vibrant isle decor; I certainly feel compelled to praise their hard work! I should note that Jill (the owner) listened to what I wanted and had not only answers but also options to my visions. My 5 bridesmaids were all different bold colors and Easley designs made 6 different (including mine) coordinated bouquets. They were insanely beautiful! I also wanted flowers petals down the walkway in a swirly design like I have seen on Pintrest and it was a dream come true to step out of the car and see how intricately laid out they were. To Jill and her team -AMEN- yall were amazing! Thank you and Mahalo nui loa for making my day THAT much more beautiful!! XO Five big stars and two thumbs up!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Above and beyond. Easley designs is an amazing company Jill's work is untouched by any other florists that I had seen. This company is extraordinary and worth every single penny. We hired them for our wedding they were recommended to us by our wedding coordinator. After meeting them at the bridal show I wanted to interview them. From the first interview with Jill I knew they were the ones. Jill is truly an amazing florist and the core of Easley designs. Due to the weather our wedding timeline got thrown off course (even with a wedding coordinator) and they were able to handle everything so professionally.
Jill personally drove me to walk down the isle because we had orginally gotten blocked by guest parking in our spot. I couldn't believe it. Thank you so much. They were so polite, kind, accommodating, and professional. Our rainbow colored floral theme seemed so strange and I was worried that it would look so tacky but Jill was able to make it fun vibrant and bohemian without looking tacky.

Profile Picture Maile, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Thoughts from the groom…To appreciate this review, first you must understand how anal retentive, attentive to detail, and demanding I am. When I first met Jill, I explained to her that I could not accept anything less than perfection and that I was hands on. She accepted the challenge and exceeded my expectations. My wife and I had a strong vision and Jill helped bring that vision to life. During our meetings, she would listen to what we had to say and make any suggestions while still letting us know that it was OUR wedding. Despite all the requests we had, she still manage to help us stay within our budget. The first thing that came to my mind when I arrived at the ceremony/reception site was, “Dang, she got it.” Not only was Jill our florist, she was also our “Day of Coordinator”. She worked very well with our other vendors (i.e. Photographer, DJ, Wait staff, etc) to ensure a smooth transition from one program to the next. This alleviated a lot of stress for myself and my wife, which enabled us to sit back and enjoy our special day. Whether your event is big or small, Jill will surely ensure a first class look! Jill Easley is a “MUST HAVE”!!!

Profile Picture Joahna, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I recently got married at the Ko'olau Ballrooms. When I was looking into flowers I had no idea where to start. When I spoke with Abbie at the Ballrooms, she asked me if I had a day of coordinator. I told her I didn't think I needed one. She told me that I HAD TO, NEEDED TO. She recommended Jill Easley at Easley Designs for flowers and as a day planner. I am so glad that I did that. I honestly thought it was going to be super expensive. However, in comparison to other places, she turned out to be inexpensive. She did the set up and break down for the ceremony, and set up and break down for the reception. When I went to meet with her, I had no idea what I wanted for the flowers. All I knew was that I wanted ocean/nautical theme. When I saw everything at the ceremony and reception, I was beyond amazed. Everyone told me that my wedding looked like it came straight out of a fairytale. I was so happy with everything! She even took up an issue with the photographer. Apparently there was a problem and my bridesmaids and mom were having communications issues with the photographer. I didn't even know that there was an issue occurring. She truly does make sure that the bride does not stress out! There are no words to describe how happy I was. I think I spent at least half of the reception just being amazed at the decorations. I definitely would recommend Easley Designs! The one regret I guess I would say, is that I wish I had her as my wedding planner for the whole thing. If she could turn my wedding into a fairytale with what I provided her, I can't imagine what she would have done if she had planned everything!

Profile Picture Andrea, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I cannot rave enough about Jill, and her team of people. I was coming from out of state and was able to not worry about a single thing regarding the wedding plans. I picked the colors, flowers, and gave an overall vision of my day and she did the rest. (Easley Designs did our floral and was our wedding coordinator.) The big day went smoothly and everything was not only how I envisioned but better. I'm SO sad I couldn't take home our centerpieces (due to the plane ride). I cannot thank Jill enough for the amazing job she did!

Profile Picture User4992808, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Thank you Easley Designs for making our Wedding day so beautiful. The flowers were gorgeous, decor was perfect and most importantly the day was stress free. I highly recommend this amazing group of people at Easley Design for any future events.

Mahalo,
Mr. and Mrs. Tubman

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Anna Tubman, 11/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I recently was married in Hawaii and used Easley Designs for my wedding flowers and wedding planning. Being from out of state, I was concerned how everything would work. Jill and her team at Easley Designs were wonderful. They had great communication and the flowers and coordination for the wedding were superb. I would highly recommend Easley Designs to anyone!

Profile Picture Celeste, 10/15/14, 1 Review