Easily Arranged Floral Design Reviews

Easily Arranged Floral Design 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 01/19/2019

Pinterest Inspo Becomes Reality

Fran did an incredible job on our winter wedding flowers! I know very little about flowers; I'm pretty sure the only thing I told her was that I wanted plenty of eucalyptus and greenery. Fran created a shared Pinterest board so we could share inspo and ideas with one another. I never thought those Pinterest goals could become a reality with our $1000 budget, but somehow Fran made it happen! When she arrived at the venue, I was so impressed. The flowers were gorgeous and we received so many compliments. She also brought glass vases for each of my bridesmaids for use at the head table, which was so thoughtful. Thank you, Fran!

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Easily Arranged Floral Design 8
    Easily Arranged Floral Design 9

Easily Arranged Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca. I am really pleased that you were happy with your flowers and so grateful for your referral.

Patrick Blend · Married on 10/13/2018

Easily Arranged was excellent!

Working with Easily Arranged was awesome. Walking into our fall wedding, all I had were pictures of things that I liked and Fran was able to interpret exactly what I wanted. She was flexible in hours, suggested ideas and gave 110%. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Easily Arranged Floral Design 10
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing work and a great value

Fran is so sweet and creative, she can really deliver on a bride's vision. She is organized and timely. In general, super easy to work with. My wedding flowers were amazing! I can't wait to see them in my photos.

We were able to work with my budget and still make it look like $1M. So happy, with how it all turned out!.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Easily Arranged Floral Design 11
    Easily Arranged Floral Design 12

Easily Arranged Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kristina for your kind review! We look forward to being in your contact list for any further floral needs in your future. God Bless.

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2018

Fran was wonderful to work with

Fran was very kind and accommodating when it came to choose the flowers for her wedding . The boutonnieres and wrist corsages were beautiful. My Bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Fran for your beautiful work and great prices.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Easily Arranged Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Kelly for the kind review. It was our honor to do your flowers. We wish you all the best. Enjoy your holidays!

Sheree · Married on 04/20/2018

Our corsages and boutonnieres turned out so beautiful! Very pretty and everyone loved. She did a great job!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jenna · Married on 01/14/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Easily Arranged! Fran listened to my ideas, offered creative input, and was so knowledgeable on which flowers were in season at the time of my wedding and how different flowers would pair together. My bouquet, the bridesmaids' bouquets, and the boutonnieres turned out beautifully. They offered a gorgeous pop of color to the wedding, and were prettier than the pictures that I showed her! The flowers were an amazing price and the quality was as well. I would recommend her without a second thought!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Easily Arranged Floral Design 13
    Easily Arranged Floral Design 14
    Easily Arranged Floral Design 15
    Easily Arranged Floral Design 16

Kate · Married on 07/14/2017

Fran did a fabulous job! We met her at the Florian Park Bridal show, which is also where we had our ceremony and reception. She did beautiful arrangements for the gazebo, along with some gauze draping out there, centerpieces for the tables, our bouquets, corsages and two flower balls for the flower girls. She was very flexible, reasonalbly-priced and quick to respond to communication. When we realized we had over ordered on table centerpieces, she sent us a refund that same day. The arrangements were all beautiful and she personally stayed to move the flowers in from the gazebo to the ballroom, so that they did double duty and looked great in both spots. Could not be happier!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Working flowers into your budget can be a difficult task, never mind quality flowers. Fran and Easily Arranged were a god send. From the moment we met her I was at ease. She gave me an EXTREMELY reasonable price for every single specific thing I wanted. Flower boxes with gorgeous succulents and sunflowers and mixed flowers, twig wreaths, beautiful altar pieces. Everything was what I dreamed of, zero hassle, with exceptional customer service. Fran delivered all the flowers to the church, put on pew bows, pinned the groomsmen, I mean, I really couldn't ask for more. Communication throughout the planning process was like talking with a friend. If you want gorgeous flowers at a good price from a person who actually cares about your wedding, you need to go with Easily Arranged---- kelly katona

Sent on 10/18/2016

Theresa · Married on 08/27/2016

Fran does an amazing job with the flowers. She is kind, and thurough. She also is more than affordable. She can deliver and set up. She works with you to get the arrangments perfect. She is very affordable and has lots of extras to offer.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2016

Fran did amazing with my wedding flowers! She was very accommodating and made great suggestions. She was really good with keeping everything within my budget and keeping the quality up. My flowers could not have been more perfect! Thanks Fran!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Carly · Married on 08/13/2016

With only three weeks to plan our wedding Easily Arranged took action and really played a huge role in our wedding. The flowers were our main decoration! During our meeting to discuss our ideas and she was able to incorporate both mine and my husbands ideas into our decorations! We were both very please with our bouquets and boutonnieres. Besides the fact that everything looked beautiful, she is a lovely lady and has great ideas and knows a lot about flowers! I would recommend her to anyone in the area!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Mallory · Married on 10/31/2015

Mallory & Dan
    Review for Easily Arranged – October 31, 2015 Wedding

Let me start off by saying that Fran Blend is fantastic! I first encountered Easily Arranged at a bridal show at Florian Park Conference Center in Germantown, WI in January 2015. I had just started planning and wasn’t paying too close of attention to vendors since we still didn’t have a venue locked down. I had given my contact information when I registered, so I expected to be contacted by some businesses. Fran e-mailed me soon after the bridal show to check and see if we had chosen a florist yet. We had not and I agreed to meet Fran at a local coffee shop to go over a few of our ideas. From our first meeting I knew Fran would be the right person for us. I gave her a few ideas and a rundown of who would be in our wedding and Fran was able to send us an estimate and created a Pinterest board to share ideas by that evening. Over the next few months I asked to make an astronomical amount of changes (we decided we wanted Fran to do our centerpieces as well as bouquets and switched from a large memorial arrangement to two pillar arrangements), all of which Fran was happy to accommodate. The prices were extremely reasonable. Fran continued to contact me with ideas and advice during the rest of our planning. Doing centerpieces and decorations alone would have costed me so much more money and time (and wouldn’t have looked nearly as awesome). On half of our tables we had gold pumpkin centerpieces with bouquets and the other half we had hurricane vases with gold twigs and hydrangeas. Fran asked if we would supply the pumpkins, which we did. Fran even asked me to drop off a practice pumpkin a week earlier so she can begin perfecting her arrangement. We had the rest of them available for her at the wedding venue the day of. Fran arrived around 9:30 to begin setting up and when I walked in at 2 I was COMPLETELY BLOWN AWAY! Fran had created everything I imagined and more.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/27/2015

Fran was so fantastic to work with!! Easily Arranged was recommended to me by our reception venue event coordinator at Florian Park in Germantown, WI- and I'm so glad we found Fran! Fran was so extremely patient with me as I determined which route I wanted to go with our wedding flowers. When I saw our flowers on our wedding day, I couldn't believe it...they looked even better than I had imagined!!! Fran took my visions and made them come to life. She is so great and extremely passionate about her work! I'd highly recommend Easily Arranged to any bride or any individual looking for floral arrangements.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Rachael · Married on 04/10/2015

We had beautiful center pieces, bouquet, boutineers, and bracelets made. The flowers were gorgeous! Fran was able to execute my vision on lovely center pieces etc. I couldn't have been happier with the end result. The cost was AMAZING! If we would have went through another vendor we could have paid easily 2 times as much.

Sent on 04/14/2015