Earthbound Wedding Officiants Reviews

116 Reviews for Earthbound Wedding Officiants

116 Earthbound Wedding Officiants Reviews

Sameer · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful experience

Tami and Terry were an absolute delight to work with. They helped us craft our vows, provided plenty of ideas, and took the time to discuss what makes us work as a couple. They are world travelers and their cosmopolitan viewpoint helped make us feel at ease. Tami was always responsive to our questions, and Terry’s comments during the ceremony were warm and caring.

• Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding day wouldn't have been our wedding day without Terry. Like many others before us, we had trouble finding someone to marry us who we felt truly understood us as individuals, us as a couple, and the feeling & energy that we wished to convey through our ceremony. We didn't know if we would ever find the right person, and the pressure was acutely felt. Then relieved. We met Terry at his home in Portage about 6 months before our wedding, and the relief and joy that we felt upon leaving is a feeling that I can't describe.
    Our ceremony was perfectly curated to reflect who we are and how much we love each other. It illuminated what we have been able to secure as the base of our life together. It is so easy to look back at a wedding and think, "Yeah, that was one great party!", but I am so grateful to look back on our day and know it was so much more. We honored the love that we have spent so much time cultivating, we shared it with those who have supported us, and we are beginning this new journey more centered and grounded than we ever dreamed. I have no expectations for what lies ahead, I simply feel joy because I know it will be good. THANK YOU Terry!

Earthbound Wedding Officiants 1
    Earthbound Wedding Officiants 2
    Earthbound Wedding Officiants 3

Kristen · Married on 06/09/2018

It took us such a long time to find officiants that fit into what we were looking for. After months, I finally came across Earthbound Weddings and I loved their mission, accessibility, and personalities. After speaking to Tami, and seeing all of the wonderful work that she and her husband, Terry, have done, we knew that they were the ones. They have so many different options for you to pick scripts from and help you along the way with your vows. Terry was assigned to our big day, and he was exceptional, from his warmth and kindness to even his attire! Thank you so much, Earthbound Weddings, for making our day so special!

Rachel · Married on 06/07/2018

Our ceremony was exceptionally thoughtful and beautiful. Tami and Terry not only performed the ceremony but made the occasion authentically more joyous and sacred. Our expectations were exceeded and we highly recommend Earthbkund Weddings: The pictures are by OMG photography.

Earthbound Wedding Officiants 4
    Earthbound Wedding Officiants 5
    Earthbound Wedding Officiants 6
    Earthbound Wedding Officiants 7

Megan · Married on 05/12/2018

We had Jill as our officiant and she was so nice and very responsive with questions! We changed our minds a few times on details for the ceremony and she was very accommodating and quickly enacted the changes. She was very attentive to us and we felt very comfortable and confident going into the rehearsal and actual wedding day. She did a great job and everyone loved it! We really liked that Earthbound Wedding Officiants offered such a wide variety of options for how we exactly wanted our ceremony to go so we could literally hand-pick every detail. We picked them for the fact they could do as religious ceremony as someone wanted, or not religious at all or even do different religious traditions, like Jewish, Pagan, etc. We would recommend Earthbound Wedding to anyone gladly!
    ~Mr. and Mrs. Miller, married 5-12-18

Earthbound Wedding Officiants 8

Teryn · Married on 04/21/2018

Terry was amazing! My husband was super nervous but terry was amazing what he does and calm my husband down.

Earthbound Wedding Officiants 9
    Earthbound Wedding Officiants 10
    Earthbound Wedding Officiants 11

Brian · Married on 04/20/2018

Go to Earthbound, but only if you want a magical wedding that meets and exceeds all expectations! Thank you so much for amazing memories I'll keep treasured forever.

Earthbound Wedding Officiants 12

karyl · Married on 09/16/2017

It was such a lovely experience. We got married in their beautiful backyard. Terry was so accommodating and just such a genuine good person. We enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you both so much for making out planned elopement so special. I highly recommend having Terry marry you. Professional, courteous, fun, welcoming, and warm. You all are the best!!!

Justin · Married on 07/29/2017

Tami was a fantastic officiant! She maintained constant contact leading up to the big day, and provided some great suggestions on preparing for the rehearsal and ceremony, taking a lot of stress out of the equation. The script choices were fantastic, and allowed us to customize our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted: a short, fun, non-religious ceremony, while still staying relatively-traditional. We received dozens of compliments on how beautiful and inclusive the ceremony was, and couldn't be happier with how things turned out! I'll be recommending Earthbound Wedding Officiants to everyone I can.

adam · Married on 07/28/2017

We were so happy with Tami's great work! She took the time to meet us and talk though the ceremony, and was a rockstar the day of!
    With all the things we had to worry about for the wedding, our officiant was not one of them.
    THANK YOU TAMI!!!

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

Tami was an excellent officiant. She took the time to get to know is in advance and made us feel at ease on our wedding day. She knew the right questions to ask to make sure everything went smoothly. She came to our rehearsal for no extra charge and gave us the right amount of instruction so we felt prepared. We liked that were able to pick what was said from the material she gave us. This worked out well because we didn't need it to be extremely religious and the end result was very "us." She is a genuinely nice person and we are really lucky to have found her! Would recommend to anyone.

Earthbound Wedding Officiants 13

John · Married on 07/04/2017

We wanted our wedding on July 4. Tami and Terry was able to accommodate our wishes. We want thank you. The vows were beautiful. Tami and Terry we appreciate you very much.
    Dee and John

Jenny · Married on 05/04/2017

My plan was to get married at the courthouse but they don't perform ceremonies on Thursdays. I called around and left some messages. Tami was the only one to call me back. She was free on the day AND time i wanted. It was fate. She kept in contact with me & worked with me to design my perfect ceremony. The day of: she was on time & professional. On her way out she gave me a hug & said "congrats" which i thought was just so touching and more personal than a handshake. The day was everything i had hoped it would be.

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

Tami did an excellent job officiating at my wedding. She is a pleasure to work with and I enjoyed getting to know her during the planning process. She was very prompt and took care of everything regarding the ceremony, vow arrangements, and marriage license. We were able to meet with her before reserving her services to talk with her about various options pertaining to ceremony layout and rituals. Her calm demeanor made me feel at ease during the ceremony and I am grateful for all of her help during the whole process.

Michele · Married on 09/10/2016

Tami was such a pleasure to work with! I loved the service because it is customizable depending what you are looking for. We chose the rehearsal guide, which didn't require much communication with Tami before the wedding, but she was still very responsive and easy to contact if we had questions.
    The day of our wedding was so incredibly stressful and I didn't feel very prepared for the ceremony. I didn't even notice Tami walk into the room while I was getting my hair and makeup done, but when I was finished, she was right there to do a quick walk through and put me at ease. She has a way of making couples feel calm and our ceremony couldn't have been more perfect. She continued to talk to us through the ceremony, so we knew exactly what to do.
    I would recommend Tami to anyone! We worked with so many vendors and this group by far was one of the easiest to work with. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Earthbound Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you for taking the time for a review and your kind words. You and Clif were a pleasure to work with and I am so glad the weather worked out for you to have the ceremony by the pool. What a great place you chose to get married! Your son, Xander, is adorable! I hope he continues with his violin lessons! All the best to you and your family!

Genevieve · Married on 09/10/2016

Rev. Terry made our wedding so special and magical - My husband and I are so happy that we decided to have him marry us. He went through everything with us during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding I was nervous being in front of so many people but he made me feel really at ease and made the ceremony go by very smoothly. So many of my guests were impressed by him, saying he was one of the best officiants they had ever seen. :) Terry and Tami kept in communication with me leading up to the ceremony, making sure everything was perfect for us. I'm so happy I chose to work with these wonderful people. They'll always have a special place in my heart for making our wedding so perfect.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Earthbound Wedding Officiants's reply:

Lovely comments from a lovely couple. Eriko and Genevieve are the kind of couple we'll all be envying years down the road. I am honored to have played small a part in your lives. Thank you!

Tawi · Married on 08/06/2016

Rev Tami was an excellent officiant. We decided to use Earthbound about a month prior to our wedding. We never met or spoke in person to Rev Tami until our rehearsal the night before the wedding. But during the month before, she answered every question we had, she provided all of the ceremony options, and truly made it a personalized ceremony. During our rehearsal, she made many suggestions and her input made our wedding even better. No one in the audience could tell that we had just met. She added her sense of humor and made us very comfortable. We had a few technical difficulties and she accomadated our videographer by repeating all of her dialogue after the service. She was simply wonderful!!

Sent on 08/13/2016

Earthbound Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thank you Tawi for taking the time to give me a review and your kind words! It was a pleasure meeting you and Marvin and being a part of your special day! Your vows to each other were so beautiful and heart felt! All the best to you and your family!

Eileen · Married on 06/25/2016

Rest assured that this coupleRev. Terry and Tami is very experienced and actually listen to what you want ! They were so communicative and helpful! They went above and beyond what we expected. They were professional and accommodating . Rev. Tami sent many communications back and forth and even helped with the actual script . They are very organized and seemed to have a gift for delivering just the right sentiments and words that we wanted. We had a delay due to our sound equipment .Rev. Terry was very patient with our delay. Would recommend them only if you want the best!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Earthbound Wedding Officiants's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Eileen! It was such a pleasure being a part of your and Mike's special day! Thanks for being so easy and flexible to work with. Wishing you a lifetime of peace and happiness!

Sandra · Married on 05/06/2016

Originally, we had planned for a courthouse wedding - short, sweet, and to the point - but found out that the court could not give us the date we wanted. Instead, we had to move our wedding out an entire month, something that was, needless to say, disappointing!

Luckily, I found Earthbound Weddings and got in touch with Tami and Terry. After hearing that they could not only accommodate us in a short amount of time, they would put together a script and work with us to have a little more than just a courthouse wedding.

The ceremony was beautiful but simple - and we were able to choose a public location and invite more friends and family than originally planned. It was basically worry-free and the price was very reasonable too. And although our ceremony was not a big production they made sure we were taken care of.

Thanks Earthbound Weddings for making our day that much more special!

Terry and Tami are wonderful people!!! My family had an amazing small wedding it was perfect!!!

Tami did an absolutely amazing job! She made the process so easy with great communication and setting exceptions on how the day would go. I would recommend her to anyone in search of an Officiant :)

Heather · Married on 10/02/2015

Tami was AMAZING to work with, we found Tami online and while planning a wedding from across Country. Tami was VERY helpful in helping us throughout the process and went above and beyond to help make our day smooth and special. We highly recommend Tami and look forward to a continued friendship that we gained through our experience. :)

Tami at Earthbound Weddings truly made our ceremony my favorite part of our wedding! She worked with us to design a ceremony that was true to our style and beliefs. She is professional, kind, knowledgeable and great at public speaking. She is also very calm and approachable. It was very helpful during all the wedding stress to have Tami there guiding us through the event. I would recommend Tami to anyone who is looking for a ceremony to remember.

Jeff · Married on 06/20/2015

It's easy to be uptight about how your wedding ceremony is going to go, because it's one of the most important days of your life and you want it to be perfect. But Earthbound Weddings made ours simple, easy, and did so in a highly professional manner. There was so much communication and willingness to work with us up front on precisely what we wanted, and come ceremony time, it went flawlessly. It went so well, in fact, that our family asked us where we found our officiant because she was so awesome, and the proprietor of the location where we married reached out to me for Tami's contact information so she could suggest her for another upcoming wedding. Long story short, if you're looking for a perfect wedding officiant, this is the one.

We had the pleasure of Tami marrying us on our wedding day! My now husband and I wanted to find someone that we could relate with or feel comfortable with having them marry us. The search was actually quite hard. A lot of people that I would find in the area I just felt like I couldn't relate or they didn't fit what we were looking for in an officiant. We are open Atheist and come to find out there are 0 officiants that openly state they are. Most officiants will marry anyone religious or not but we still wanted to find someone we could relate with on some sort of level. Tami and her husband have a love for travel, hiking and dogs so that got me intrigued to wanting to get more information since that is a huge part of our lives. Tami was always quick to respond and answer any questions I had even silly ones we had a meeting on the phone as well which helped make me feel more comfortable with the whole thing. Since I have only been to maybe 3 weddings my whole life I was a bit nervous on how it would all go down. We had a really big bridal party with eight people on each side. I thought theres no way we can do our own rehearsal but she gave us a script and it made it easy for us PLUS you don't have to do much find someone that can delegate everyone! You can however have her in person for rehearsal but she had confidence we would be okay without and sure enough it was great!

Another great part of the ceremony is we got to build it ourselves! She has a great template that aloud us to pick and choose areas that most described us. It was a lot of fun to sit down and read and it even made it so much more real and from the heart. You can also add what ever you want to it as well. This made it feel like "wow this is our wedding" personal and unique.

Day of she was perfect loud and clear (this is important)and even made us laugh!