113 Reviews for Earthbound Wedding Officiants

Customized Vows (9)
Licensed (8)
Rehearsal (4)
113 Earthbound Wedding Officiants Reviews

Our ceremony was exceptionally thoughtful and beautiful. Tami and Terry not only performed the ceremony but made the occasion authentically more joyous and sacred. Our expectations were exceeded and we highly recommend Earthbkund Weddings: The pictures are by OMG photography.

Profile Picture Rachel , 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had Jill as our officiant and she was so nice and very responsive with questions! We changed our minds a few times on details for the ceremony and she was very accommodating and quickly enacted the changes. She was very attentive to us and we felt very comfortable and confident going into the rehearsal and actual wedding day. She did a great job and everyone loved it! We really liked that Earthbound Wedding Officiants offered such a wide variety of options for how we exactly wanted our ceremony to go so we could literally hand-pick every detail. We picked them for the fact they could do as religious ceremony as someone wanted, or not religious at all or even do different religious traditions, like Jewish, Pagan, etc. We would recommend Earthbound Wedding to anyone gladly!
~Mr. and Mrs. Miller, married 5-12-18

Profile Picture Megan, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Terry was amazing! My husband was super nervous but terry was amazing what he does and calm my husband down.

Profile Picture Teryn, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Go to Earthbound, but only if you want a magical wedding that meets and exceeds all expectations! Thank you so much for amazing memories I'll keep treasured forever.

Profile Picture Brian, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tami was awesome. She gave us a script and let us choose what we wanted our ceremony to look like. She performed a beautiful ceremony!

Profile Picture sarah, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Both Tami and Terry were fantastic to work with. The majority of the planning/communication occurred with Tami, who was absolutely a pleasure. She was extremely responsive, gave great advice and recommendations to the wedding script, and just made the experience overall super easy. It was fun to customize and pick the different scripts we wanted to make our ceremony truly one of a kind.
Terry officiated the day of, and it went flawlessly! He was very relaxed which helped mine and my husbands nerves!
The most touching part was at the end of the ceremony he provided us with a binder that had our printed ceremony script, on beautiful paper, inside. The fact we can go back and re-read this over the years is absolutely wonderful! It was such a touching surprise!

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal, Non-religious

It was such a lovely experience. We got married in their beautiful backyard. Terry was so accommodating and just such a genuine good person. We enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you both so much for making out planned elopement so special. I highly recommend having Terry marry you. Professional, courteous, fun, welcoming, and warm. You all are the best!!!

Profile Picture karyl, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant
4.7

We were married at Delano Mansion Inn, who appointed Tami to perform the ceremony. Though I would've liked to talk with her for a few minutes beforehand, the nature of "eloping" doesn't really allow for that, and everything went very smoothly. Very minor delay in responsiveness to my emails and she was on a slight schedule, but nothing that impaired anything. Tami was professional, worked with us on creating the perfect ceremony, and made us laugh. Would recommend to anyone in the area.

Profile Picture Emily, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Tami was a fantastic officiant! She maintained constant contact leading up to the big day, and provided some great suggestions on preparing for the rehearsal and ceremony, taking a lot of stress out of the equation. The script choices were fantastic, and allowed us to customize our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted: a short, fun, non-religious ceremony, while still staying relatively-traditional. We received dozens of compliments on how beautiful and inclusive the ceremony was, and couldn't be happier with how things turned out! I'll be recommending Earthbound Wedding Officiants to everyone I can.

Profile Picture Justin, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were so happy with Tami's great work! She took the time to meet us and talk though the ceremony, and was a rockstar the day of!
With all the things we had to worry about for the wedding, our officiant was not one of them.
THANK YOU TAMI!!!

Profile Picture adam, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tami was an excellent officiant. She took the time to get to know is in advance and made us feel at ease on our wedding day. She knew the right questions to ask to make sure everything went smoothly. She came to our rehearsal for no extra charge and gave us the right amount of instruction so we felt prepared. We liked that were able to pick what was said from the material she gave us. This worked out well because we didn't need it to be extremely religious and the end result was very "us." She is a genuinely nice person and we are really lucky to have found her! Would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We wanted our wedding on July 4. Tami and Terry was able to accommodate our wishes. We want thank you. The vows were beautiful. Tami and Terry we appreciate you very much.
Dee and John

Profile Picture John, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We originally booked Tami, but unforeseen circumstances happened 3 weeks before the wedding but her husband terry was ready to step up and take over and he did a wonderful job. We planned our wedding from Texas, and they made the process smooth and easy. I even forgot to pick up the microphone I had rented for terry for the ceremony and he did a great job of projecting his voice over the sound of the beach/lake behind us.

Profile Picture amber, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

My plan was to get married at the courthouse but they don't perform ceremonies on Thursdays. I called around and left some messages. Tami was the only one to call me back. She was free on the day AND time i wanted. It was fate. She kept in contact with me & worked with me to design my perfect ceremony. The day of: she was on time & professional. On her way out she gave me a hug & said "congrats" which i thought was just so touching and more personal than a handshake. The day was everything i had hoped it would be.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony was very good, went smoothly. However there was no music which was included. No one seemed to know about who was responsible for it

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/8/17, 1 Review
4.7

Neither my fiance nor I are super religious, and to be honest were more excited about the reception than the ceremony - we just wanted it to be legal!

We found Tami and Terry at Earthbound Wedding online, and they had decent enough reviews and prices for us to move forward. We were VERY impressed with the script and the customization we were able to put into it. We chose to use their rehearsal guide instead of spending additional money to have them at the rehearsal, and things went fine (it did help that the venue had coordinates that could fill in the blanks).

There was a bit of a snafu at the end, where Terry had to be substituted for Tami for the ceremony - which was fine other than our programs having already been printed with Tami's name. The day of the wedding went without a flaw though, and Terry did a great job.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 2/18/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Tami did an excellent job officiating at my wedding. She is a pleasure to work with and I enjoyed getting to know her during the planning process. She was very prompt and took care of everything regarding the ceremony, vow arrangements, and marriage license. We were able to meet with her before reserving her services to talk with her about various options pertaining to ceremony layout and rituals. Her calm demeanor made me feel at ease during the ceremony and I am grateful for all of her help during the whole process.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Tami was such a pleasure to work with! I loved the service because it is customizable depending what you are looking for. We chose the rehearsal guide, which didn't require much communication with Tami before the wedding, but she was still very responsive and easy to contact if we had questions.
The day of our wedding was so incredibly stressful and I didn't feel very prepared for the ceremony. I didn't even notice Tami walk into the room while I was getting my hair and makeup done, but when I was finished, she was right there to do a quick walk through and put me at ease. She has a way of making couples feel calm and our ceremony couldn't have been more perfect. She continued to talk to us through the ceremony, so we knew exactly what to do.
I would recommend Tami to anyone! We worked with so many vendors and this group by far was one of the easiest to work with. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Michele, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Rev. Terry made our wedding so special and magical - My husband and I are so happy that we decided to have him marry us. He went through everything with us during the rehearsal and the day of the wedding I was nervous being in front of so many people but he made me feel really at ease and made the ceremony go by very smoothly. So many of my guests were impressed by him, saying he was one of the best officiants they had ever seen. :) Terry and Tami kept in communication with me leading up to the ceremony, making sure everything was perfect for us. I'm so happy I chose to work with these wonderful people. They'll always have a special place in my heart for making our wedding so perfect.

Profile Picture Genevieve, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Tami was an excellent officiant. We decided to use Earthbound about a month prior to our wedding. We never met or spoke in person to Rev Tami until our rehearsal the night before the wedding. But during the month before, she answered every question we had, she provided all of the ceremony options, and truly made it a personalized ceremony. During our rehearsal, she made many suggestions and her input made our wedding even better. No one in the audience could tell that we had just met. She added her sense of humor and made us very comfortable. We had a few technical difficulties and she accomadated our videographer by repeating all of her dialogue after the service. She was simply wonderful!!

Profile Picture Tawi, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rest assured that this coupleRev. Terry and Tami is very experienced and actually listen to what you want ! They were so communicative and helpful! They went above and beyond what we expected. They were professional and accommodating . Rev. Tami sent many communications back and forth and even helped with the actual script . They are very organized and seemed to have a gift for delivering just the right sentiments and words that we wanted. We had a delay due to our sound equipment .Rev. Terry was very patient with our delay. Would recommend them only if you want the best!

Profile Picture Eileen , 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Originally, we had planned for a courthouse wedding - short, sweet, and to the point - but found out that the court could not give us the date we wanted. Instead, we had to move our wedding out an entire month, something that was, needless to say, disappointing!

Luckily, I found Earthbound Weddings and got in touch with Tami and Terry. After hearing that they could not only accommodate us in a short amount of time, they would put together a script and work with us to have a little more than just a courthouse wedding.

The ceremony was beautiful but simple - and we were able to choose a public location and invite more friends and family than originally planned. It was basically worry-free and the price was very reasonable too. And although our ceremony was not a big production they made sure we were taken care of.

Thanks Earthbound Weddings for making our day that much more special!

Profile Picture Sandra, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

Terry and Tami are wonderful people!!! My family had an amazing small wedding it was perfect!!!

Profile Picture User6640826, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

They let us fully customize our ceremony and also had a wonderful booklet of suggestions. It was a lovely ceremony.

Profile Picture User6298204, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

They are excellent. Tami was awesome arranging the service for us to assign the officiant. I just want to add a quick note the officiant we missed some extra energy from her that day. But is ok we enjoyed and will never forget that moment which was very cheerful having a bride all giggling throughout the ceremony while I was just smiling and the reverend couldn't do more than just try to keep her smile while officiating such an important event in our life.

Profile Picture Juan, 2/12/16, 1 Review