28 Reviews for Earth Blooms

Boutonnieres (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
28 Earth Blooms Reviews

She was amazing!!! The center pieces, bouquets, and arbor arrangements were so beautiful!!! I highly recommend Earth Blooms!!

Profile Picture Nichole, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our version came to the life! Kelly was Earth Bloom was great & awesome to work with! Definitely recommend. Thanks again!

Profile Picture David , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers for the wedding were absolutely stunning! I loved them so much!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

LOVED Earth Blooms and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome florist. Excellent communication and gorgeous flowers. Made my vision a reality for our wedding. 5 stars all the way!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a very small wedding and other small vendors I spoke with had outrageous prices. Kelly's prices were reasonable, her communication was clear and consistent and she was very accommodating in getting the flowers to me. I would highly recommended her as a professional with a high value product!

Profile Picture Brenda, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My flowers were exactly what I wanted! They were beautiful.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Holy Moses! Earth Bloom's is incredible. They created arrangements that were so beautiful that our guests were taking about them for months. They meet with us and took the most general "I don't know I like herbs and tulips." And created something absolutely incredible. I cannot recommend enough!!

Profile Picture Eric, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They made notes about personal likes and included and/or suggested appropriate arrangements. Very timely even during the holidays. Would highly recommend!
Thank you for helping to make our special day fabulous!

Profile Picture Lena, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We really reccomend this service provider!!! =)

Profile Picture User7946293, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kelly Singer and her team at Earth Blooms did an amazing job from start to finish with the flowers for our wedding! Kelly is extremely easy to work with and has a true creative vision that made our big day more beautiful than we could have imagined. In addition to the centerpieces and mantle piece that she did for our decor, she made an incredible piece for our ceremony arch, a flower crown for me that was beautiful and held together all night, and a tiny flower lei for our 9 pound puppy. I would recommend Kelly to anyone looking for floral arrangements for their wedding or any other event. I especially liked that she had a unique assortment of flowers and greens to choose from so that our wedding, bouquets, and decor didn't look run-of-the-mill. Overall, we couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I ordered the flowers for my wedding from Earth Blooms to arrange with my bridesmaids and wedding planner (who had used Earth Blooms before for other bouquet arrangements), and I could not have been happier with the variety and quality of flowers that were provided! I asked for wildflowers and was thinking that they would be good for simple bouquets, but the flowers that were provided were beautiful and exceeded my expectations by a long shot! My bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous, and looked professional due to the amazing flowers. Lindsay delivered the flowers and made sure I got all of the ones that were requested. Even though I did not have Earth Blooms arrange my flowers, I am sure they would have turned out amazing given the quality of their other services!

Profile Picture Denae, 10/23/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Earth Blooms was an absolute delight to work with. I had several conversations with Kelly about my wedding vision and she was incredibly helpful with insight on types of flowers and colors that would work. I loved that she encouraged me to share Pinterest pins of bouquets I liked with her so that she could create something special and unique for my wedding. She went out of her way to help learns about and create a chuppah (Jewish tradition) although she had not done it before. Everything was stunning. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Profile Picture Deb, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Love love LOVED all the flowers from earth blooms. Lush, fragrant, colorful, local, Southern and FRESH. I was blown away by the vibrant colors and romantic essence of the bouquets, the fun but elegant boutineers, delicate floral crowns, and an amazing display for our ceremony - a wreath we will cherish forever. Couldn't be happier with the flowers provided and the care we experienced from Kelly and her team. Many thanks! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Lori, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kelly was a joy to work with! She totally understood my vision of the flowers for the day and all of her arrangements were BEAUTIFUL!

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kelly was a pleasure to work with. She took what we said and totally understood the look we were going for. The day of the wedding she had everything completed and looking wonderful. I would highly recommend Kelly for your event. She has a special touch on all that she does.

Profile Picture Edna, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kelly was the perfect florist for our wedding! She brought together my vision perfectly and I wouldn't have changed a thing. If you want a fabulous florist, look no further!

Profile Picture Cameron, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Earth BLooms was a dream to work with- and met and exceeded our expectations. We would recommend Kelly and company very highly.Suzanne Munson

Profile Picture Suzanne , 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Earth Blooms went above and beyond to make every detail I envisioned come to life! Kelly met with my mom and I several times to discuss our plan and made sure we covered every detail. She was able to tweak the package based on our budget and didn’t put any pressure on us to go outside of what we were comfortable with spending. She took what we asked for and ran with it! The day of the wedding, when I first saw everything set up, I was completely blown away. Our floral arrangements made our ceremony and reception look like a fairytale wedding. I cannot recommend Earth Blooms enough!! I am hands down 100% satisfied with the amazing service they provided for our big day!

Profile Picture Bethany, 12/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kelly with Earth Blooms is very sweet to work with! Her style of floral is natural but well thought out and put together with cohesion and skill. Earth Blooms supports local growing and is a small business that can create for many indoor/outdoor venues in Greenville and beyond!

Profile Picture Shelley, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kelly was such a pleasure to work with. I had given her very little direction as far as flowers go other than our wedding colors and our budget and I was very pleasantly surprised when I saw everything she had put together on our wedding day. She was very flexible; I had several last minute changes as far as number of corsages and boutonnieres, and flowers for cake toppers and she met all of our needs. Absolutely beautifully done! I highly recommend Earth Blooms for anyone looking for a beautiful touch to their special occasion.

Profile Picture liz, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Loved my flowers from Earth Blooms for our October 2015 wedding. I didn't have much vision for flowers, but Kelly took our budget and wedding colors and created the perfect arrangements. Would definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture Karen , 10/16/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot say enough good things about Kelly and Earth Blooms! They were so easy to work with and completely understood what I wanted. I sent a couple of photos and she made everything come to life. Every centerpiece, aisle marker, and bouquet was perfect. She even made my weird request for having herbs for the boutonnieres (husband is a chef) look amazing. If you're looking for beautiful flowers that won't break your budget, call Earth Blooms!

Profile Picture User4829198, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kelly was absolutely amazing for my out of state wedding. I could go on and on about how beautiful my vintage wedding was! I am a lover of flowers and photography and both were nailed on the head on such a beautiful day!! I was definitely certain about what I wanted in regards to flowers and such and Kelly did such an amazing job with ALL of my requests. Believe me, there were a lot! She was the second vendor I found, and being out of state I was taking a huge leap on a florist, she exceeded all of my expectations and was very receptive to my last minute changes. Id recommend her in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Kelly was so great to work with! She created exactly what our vision was for our flowers and wedding decor and all the bouquets were fresh and stunning. She worked within our budget and was cost effective with the arrangements. I highly recommend Earth Blooms!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/23/12, 2 Reviews