Earth Blooms Reviews

Earth Blooms 7
  • Leslie

Leslie Clark · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible

I can't say how happy we were with the flowers Earthblooms did for us for my daughter's wedding! Kelly was so fun and easy to work with. We had a vision and she so totally got it it was uncanny - better than we ever hoped for! We had an idea to use formal silver with informal wildflowers and asked to stray from the offered standard containers (which were fine), and wanted an eco-friendly wedding with local sourced and native flowers, which is apparently right in Earthblooms wheelhouse. Kelly was so cooperative and the results were amazing - we are still talking about it and everyone that sees the centerpieces can't believe how beautiful they were. I love how she was able to make the bouquets a little more formal and muted and the reception flowers more playful and whimsical but they so complemented each other- Thanks Kelly there are not enough words to convey how much we love everything you did and how much we appreciate your patience, artistry and creativity!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Earth Blooms 19
  • Christine

Christine Dodd · Married on 04/13/2019

Wow! Amazing!

Where to begin! I am completely obsessed with the amazing work that Kelly and her team do! Everything Earth Blooms created for our wedding was even better than I could have ever imagined. She was so wonderful to work with and her creativity was inspiring! My husband and I are beyond happy and would recommend that everyone use Earth Blooms for their special day! She listened to our ideas and really cared about our preferences. Everything was just stunning!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Earth Blooms 20
    Earth Blooms 21
    Earth Blooms 22
    Earth Blooms 23

Layne · Married on 09/15/2018

The flowers I received from Kelly and how she put me at ease throughout my whole destination wedding planning deserves a million stars. The bouquet, custom flower crown, and boutineer made my wedding day! They were beyond amazing and she is an expert in her craft. Her responsiveness to emails and texts made my life so easy since we were eloping from Florida. I’d recommend her for all your florist needs!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Earth Blooms 24
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2018

I loved my wedding bouquet, boutonnière, and cake flowers from Earth Blooms! The rustic chic look I wanted was exactly what Kelly created. She used beautiful local flowers and very nice greenery to create the most romantic and fun look. Kelly was very responsive and always positive. Thank you again!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Earth Blooms 25
    Earth Blooms 26

Kay · Married on 06/23/2018

Earthblooms did such a wonderful job with our son's wedding that, of course, we chose Kelly for our daughter's celebration this past June. She interpreted our requests perfectly, made adjustments and revisions as they came along right up until the day of, and was beyond kind, accomodating, and perfectly artistic and creative. Her work is impeccable and I would recommend her to anyone - We so appreciate all she did to make Grace and Jake's special day PERFECT!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Earth Blooms 27
    Earth Blooms 28
    Earth Blooms 29

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding venue, Greenbrier Farms in Easley, SC recommend Kelly with Earth Blooms to us for florals. Kelly was amazing! I discussed with her my vision for flower types and colors of flowers / foliage and she was literally spot on. The florals for our wedding day were a DREAM! So beautiful.

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Earth Blooms 30
    Earth Blooms 31
    Earth Blooms 32
    Earth Blooms 33
    Earth Blooms 34

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

I absolutely loved my experience with Kelly at Earth Blooms! As I was planning my wedding remotely I knew right after meeting her I could trust her to help make my vision come to life without worrying about too many details. My flowers were everything I could have dreamed they would be and she was incredibly flexible with the timing of my wedding being in the morning. Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Earth Blooms 35
    Earth Blooms 36
    Earth Blooms 37
    Earth Blooms 38
    Earth Blooms 39
    Earth Blooms 40

Nichole · Married on 11/18/2017

She was amazing!!! The center pieces, bouquets, and arbor arrangements were so beautiful!!! I highly recommend Earth Blooms!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

David · Married on 10/27/2017

Our version came to the life! Kelly was Earth Bloom was great & awesome to work with! Definitely recommend. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Kristina · Married on 10/14/2017

My flowers for the wedding were absolutely stunning! I loved them so much!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Ashlee · Married on 09/30/2017

LOVED Earth Blooms and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome florist. Excellent communication and gorgeous flowers. Made my vision a reality for our wedding. 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Brenda · Married on 09/09/2017

I had a very small wedding and other small vendors I spoke with had outrageous prices. Kelly's prices were reasonable, her communication was clear and consistent and she was very accommodating in getting the flowers to me. I would highly recommended her as a professional with a high value product!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Lynsey · Married on 06/04/2017

I absolutely loved Earth Blooms! Kelly worked above and beyond to make sure we got everything we needed/wanted to add to our special day. She was so nice and was very helpful. I felt like she really understood my vision for our day, what I liked and what I didn’t like. Everything she put together from the tiny blooms on the cake, to the bouquets and especially the unique boutonnières - they were all perfect and surpassed our expectations. I highly recommend using them, not just for the value of the flowers you are getting but also for the person that Kelly is. Absolutely loved everything about them!!!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Amy · Married on 06/03/2017

My flowers were exactly what I wanted! They were beautiful.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Eric · Married on 05/28/2017

Holy Moses! Earth Bloom's is incredible. They created arrangements that were so beautiful that our guests were taking about them for months. They meet with us and took the most general "I don't know I like herbs and tulips." And created something absolutely incredible. I cannot recommend enough!!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Lena · Married on 01/14/2017

They made notes about personal likes and included and/or suggested appropriate arrangements. Very timely even during the holidays. Would highly recommend!
    Thank you for helping to make our special day fabulous!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Kathryn · Married on 11/05/2016

Kelly Singer and her team at Earth Blooms did an amazing job from start to finish with the flowers for our wedding! Kelly is extremely easy to work with and has a true creative vision that made our big day more beautiful than we could have imagined. In addition to the centerpieces and mantle piece that she did for our decor, she made an incredible piece for our ceremony arch, a flower crown for me that was beautiful and held together all night, and a tiny flower lei for our 9 pound puppy. I would recommend Kelly to anyone looking for floral arrangements for their wedding or any other event. I especially liked that she had a unique assortment of flowers and greens to choose from so that our wedding, bouquets, and decor didn't look run-of-the-mill. Overall, we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Denae · Married on 10/23/2016

I ordered the flowers for my wedding from Earth Blooms to arrange with my bridesmaids and wedding planner (who had used Earth Blooms before for other bouquet arrangements), and I could not have been happier with the variety and quality of flowers that were provided! I asked for wildflowers and was thinking that they would be good for simple bouquets, but the flowers that were provided were beautiful and exceeded my expectations by a long shot! My bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous, and looked professional due to the amazing flowers. Lindsay delivered the flowers and made sure I got all of the ones that were requested. Even though I did not have Earth Blooms arrange my flowers, I am sure they would have turned out amazing given the quality of their other services!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Deb · Married on 09/24/2016

Earth Blooms was an absolute delight to work with. I had several conversations with Kelly about my wedding vision and she was incredibly helpful with insight on types of flowers and colors that would work. I loved that she encouraged me to share Pinterest pins of bouquets I liked with her so that she could create something special and unique for my wedding. She went out of her way to help learns about and create a chuppah (Jewish tradition) although she had not done it before. Everything was stunning. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat. Thank you!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lori · Married on 09/04/2016

Love love LOVED all the flowers from earth blooms. Lush, fragrant, colorful, local, Southern and FRESH. I was blown away by the vibrant colors and romantic essence of the bouquets, the fun but elegant boutineers, delicate floral crowns, and an amazing display for our ceremony - a wreath we will cherish forever. Couldn't be happier with the flowers provided and the care we experienced from Kelly and her team. Many thanks! Highly recommend

Sent on 09/12/2016

Meredith · Married on 08/20/2016

Kelly was a joy to work with! She totally understood my vision of the flowers for the day and all of her arrangements were BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Edna · Married on 05/29/2016

Kelly was a pleasure to work with. She took what we said and totally understood the look we were going for. The day of the wedding she had everything completed and looking wonderful. I would highly recommend Kelly for your event. She has a special touch on all that she does.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Cameron · Married on 05/21/2016

Kelly was the perfect florist for our wedding! She brought together my vision perfectly and I wouldn't have changed a thing. If you want a fabulous florist, look no further!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Suzanne · Married on 04/09/2016

Earth BLooms was a dream to work with- and met and exceeded our expectations. We would recommend Kelly and company very highly.Suzanne Munson

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Earth Blooms 41
    Earth Blooms 42
    Earth Blooms 43

Bethany · Married on 12/11/2015

Earth Blooms went above and beyond to make every detail I envisioned come to life! Kelly met with my mom and I several times to discuss our plan and made sure we covered every detail. She was able to tweak the package based on our budget and didn’t put any pressure on us to go outside of what we were comfortable with spending. She took what we asked for and ran with it! The day of the wedding, when I first saw everything set up, I was completely blown away. Our floral arrangements made our ceremony and reception look like a fairytale wedding. I cannot recommend Earth Blooms enough!! I am hands down 100% satisfied with the amazing service they provided for our big day!

Sent on 12/29/2017