46 Reviews for Earle Brown Heritage Center

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
46 Earle Brown Heritage Center Reviews

-Cyrese and staff were absolutely wonderful and did an excellent job making our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding day so special and successful. From our first trip to Earle Brown to our last guest leaving for the evening, they took such good care of us. The decorations were as beautiful as the ballroom. They provided a ballroom to us in the event of rain since ours was scheduled outside. The food was excellent quality, delicious and hot when served. Forrester and his staff were professional and friendly, attentive to all the guests needs. Our guests commented on how nice it was! Thank you again, we highly recommend you. Keep up the Great Work! We will recommend anyone we know getting married to choose Earle Brown Heritage Center.

Profile Picture Linda, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Earle Brown Heritage Center, and it was truly a beautiful day for us, mainly because the staff made sure everything happened like it was supposed to. But one person was EXTRAORDINARY-- Tami Buetow-Staples! From the first time I was in contact with her, she was amazing. She has such a warm spirit and was ALWAYS responsive to our questions. My husband and I were pretty much sold on Earle Brown, not only because it's a beautiful venue, but because we were sold on Tami. Even after we signed the paperwork to make Earle Brown our venue, she continued to field my questions. And to top is all off, I learned that on the wedding day, our son who was just 9 months old, was having a bit of a melt down right before the ceremony. No one could find his beloved Wubbanub (a pacifier attached to a little stuffed animal), and Tami ran out and bought him a new one!!! I came around the corner and was lining up to walk out when Tami came running in with the new Wubbanub in hand. She even took it out of the packaging to speed the process!! What an amazing person! My husband and I feel tremendously blessed that we had the chance to work with her. For anyone who is thinking about this venue, know that you will be cared for-- from the sales staff all the way to wedding coordinators and serving staff. A set of really wonderful people!

Profile Picture Princess, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Date of our Wedding Reception: June 3rd 2017!
We used Earle Brown Heritage Center as our wedding reception venue. The whole experience from meeting with Tami in sales, to Desiree in Catering, and all of the people in the service department the night of, were all so amazing! Everyone we came in contact with were professional, answered our questions, and ensured we had one of the best nights of our lives. I highly recommend working with Earle Browns team for your event. The venue also offered amazing scenery for our wedding photos. You can't go wrong! :) Thank you all!

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Can't wait to have my reception dinner there!

Profile Picture User6677270, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Earle Brown Heritage Center was a great one stop shop venue. They handled all of the little details that can get overwhelming when planning a wedding. The food was excellent too!

Profile Picture User7253713, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the first appointment to the last appointment the week of the wedding, the staff was very informative and helpful! We rarely needed to ask questions because they provided answers and enough information. We worked with Katie and then Cyrese. They were both easy to work with and very professional. The venue itself is gorgeous and fit our rustic theme. We had our ceremony outdoors at the large fountain and our reception in the Garden City ballroom which was by far my favorite room in the whole building. The staff that helped on the wedding day was very polite and helpful. The food was amazing as well!!
My only complaint was that when we did our rehearsal the night before the wedding, we did not have anyone there to help orchestrate so we had to do it ourselves. Everything turned out just fine but it would have been easier to have someone there to help.
Overall, I was very impressed with Earle Brown and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a venue!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The quality of service and ease of planning Kim provided were well beyond our expectations! Everything went exactly as planned and we had a wonderful wedding.

Profile Picture User6045794, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

It was so amazing. I hady ceremony outside in front of the big fountain and it was absolutely beautiful. Everyone said the food was awesome too. The staff is super on it too. There was always at least 6 waiters in the room at all times to make sure everyone was happy. It was just overall amazing amd so happy I had my wedding here

Profile Picture aly, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

EBHC is beautiful and staff is amazing. Questions were answered promptly and knowledgeably. The food was delicious with generous portions.

Profile Picture User4841822, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Earle Brown Center is an absolutely wonderful location for a wedding! The staff is amazingly helpful and easy to work with. The location is ideal with a beautiful outside ceremony area and great reception rooms! We would recommend it in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We truly enjoyed our wonderful experience with the Earle Brown Center Staff. They were flexible and very helpful with our details and plans. The venue was fantastic. We could not have asked for a better day with a better setting. We were married at the small fountain in early September, and the trees overhead were straight out a magazine. We still receive comments on our perfect ceremony and reception setting all the time. We held our reception in the Garden City room, which practically decorated itself with its charm. We had about 175 people attend our wedding, and we plenty of room.

The Earle Brown staff and setting certainly helped us ensure that our very special day would be so much more memorable.

Profile Picture User3915207, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a wonderful experience planning the wedding reception with the staff at Earle Brown. Everything went at planned, our requests were honored and the food was fabulous. We couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture User4383724, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Katie @ Earle Brown was great to work with as a planner, super flexible and responsive. The catering is solid - not blow you out of the water cuisine, but good. We received lots of compliments on the location as well -we had 2 indoor spaces as well as a large outdoor space to take advantage of the gorgeous weather during the evening - including cocktail hour w/a bar outside.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Earle Brown met and exceeded all of our expectations! We had planned to have our ceremony outside, but the rain brought us inside. We had our ceremony in the Captains room, and it was a great spot - the music sounded good, everyone could hear our vows, and our guests were comfortable. It was also nice to have that gathering area right outside for the wedding party to line up in. It stopped raining right after the ceremony, so we were able to take our pictures out in the courtyard. There are SO many great places for pictures, and all of ours turned out beautiful. We had our reception in Carriage Hall B. We had about 120 guests, and the space was plenty big. Our group loves to dance, so we had a large dance floor in the middle of the room and our tables surrounding it. The layout was perfect and it was nice that people could hangout out in the hallway if they needed a break. The food (from what our guests said) was great. We had the grilled salmon, flank steak, quinoa salad, garden salad, mixed vegetables, and red potatoes. Buffet style was the way to go. We used Buttercream for our cake (SO delicious) and Midwest Sound for our DJ (kept our group dancing until midnight!). We added the ceiling swag with lights and had colored napkins and chair sashes - it really dressed up the room and it looked 100x better than when you tour it empty. There are many other things I could ramble on about, but to sum up my review - this venue is pretty, accommodating, convenient (location wise and having Embassy next door), and they made my wedding turn out exactly how I wanted!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Earle Brown was a fantastic venue for our ceremony and reception. Although we initially planned an outdoor ceremony, it rained on our wedding day, but Earle Brown helped us to make the most of our indoor ceremony. They were so helpful and gracious throughout the planning process. Our contact, Katie Larson, was a consummate professional. She was extremely helpful and responsive to all our our needs and questions throughout the process. I would recommend Earle Brown to any prospective couple looking for a beautiful wedding venue at a great value. Thank you Earle Brown, we will cherish our memories forever!!!

Profile Picture Sara , 5/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Earle Brown Heritage Center was amazing! We worked with Lynette Dillard to begin with and Katie Larson, who was with us to the end. They were both very professional and friendly. They both were so very patient with us, they made us feel very comfortable. Every time we contacted them whether by phone or e-mail they always responded quickly. They followed through with everything they agreed to and much more. The entire staff at Earle Brown was wonderful! We would definitely recommend Earle Brown to our friend's and family.

Profile Picture Brittney, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am still so sad that my wedding at Earle Brown is over...they were so incredible to work with. Everything turned out even better than I could have imagined, there wasn't one thing that went wrong because their attention to detail took care of everything. The appetizers during cocktail hour were incredible, as was the food - especially the butternut squash ravioli I had! I wish I had another event to plan so that I could use Earle Brown again. Venue is beautiful for pictures, inside and out. Everything you need is onsite, you really don't have to worry about anything when you book with them, you are in great hands!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/26/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at EBHC is phenomenal from their Sales team to Event Coordinator, to the entire team that was there on our wedding day making sure everything went smoothly.

They have multiple rooms to select from as well as outdoor space. We were married outside by the large fountain and had our reception in Carriage Hall B.

Everyone said the venue was gorgeous and the food was fantastic. We had a buffet and everyone was raving about the variety and how delicious it was. Our menu included grilled salmon, rosemary grilled chicken, barley risotto, buttermilk mashed potatoes, Greek salad, fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, dinner rolls, and two choices for dessert- triple chocolate torte or passion fruit cheesecake.

The staff was highly responsive and accommodating to our needs. The entire team is very professional and do all that they can to make your day a success.

I highly recommend Earle Brown Heritage Center!

Profile Picture Joy, 8/23/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding reception was absolutely perfect. We couldn't have imagined anything better.

Profile Picture User3346652, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Earl Brown Heritage Center was simply amazing to work with while planning our wedding reception. Katie was great! They are organized, and we got many many comments on the professionalism of the staff at the reception as well as the food. It was very clear that they know what they are doing when it comes to weddings. Every question was answered promptly and the service was amazing!

Profile Picture Kate, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved everything about the Earle Brown Center - it was beautiful, everything we asked them to do beforehand was taken care of, we (both the bride and groom) weren't bothered with day-of questions at all. I recommend this venue, and will continue to do so for years and years.

The food at the Earle Brown Heritage Center is outstanding. Every item at our tasting was delicious, making it a very challenging choice. We ended up doing a buffet with three options, and throughout the night (and now, several weeks later) people continually commented on the food - how great it was. Everything from the mashed potatoes as a side to the salmon to the dessert options! It is worth the value to meet the food and beverage minimum at the Earle Brown Heritage Center.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent food! Excellent staff! Easy to work with!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/13/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Earle brown was great. They took care of everything for us and were really flexible. We were able to really enjoy our day because we knew we didn't need to worry about anything. They also had some great recommendations for vendors that we were also really happy with. People are still talking about how delicious the food was!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews

EARLE BROWN HERITAGE CENTER ROCKED
We booked Earle Brown for our June 2012 wedding and it was just perfect. We did our ceremony outside in the court yard and had our reception in the Captains room. They offered a lot of flexibility with their menu and services they offered. Katie our rep was super responsive and made herself available for us when we needed. We even changed up our ceremony plan to include chair rental and set up the day before and they took care of it and didn't skip a beat. They're staff was friendly and attentive during the reception. I couldn't have asked for a better venue. They were affordable and amazing to work with, the food was sooo good. We would highly recommend Earle Brown for any event!

Profile Picture gretchen, 6/22/12, 8 Reviews