Eagle's Nest Country Club Reviews

Eagle's Nest Country Club 7
  • Autumn

Autumn Grisdela · Married on 09/01/2019

The BEST Wedding Venue!!

Having our wedding ceremony and reception at Eagles Nest was the best and most perfect decision and location! Amy is truly amazing and she always answered all of my questions throughout the year leading up to our wedding - which trust me was a LOT of questions! The day of everything was set up perfectly and exactly how I wanted it - some parts were set up even better than I imagined they would be! The entire staff the day of was super helpful and kind and made sure that the day went smoothly. Our guests were raving about the food and of course the stunning views! I would highly recommend Eagles Nest as an amazing wedding location!!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/10/2019

Absolutely Perfect

We are so happy we booked our wedding at Eagles Nest Country Club! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and I would highly recommend this venue. The views from the outdoor patio are beautiful, the golf course is pristine, and the abundant amount of indoor & outdoor space makes this venue ideal for a large wedding.

To Amy, the Private Event Coordinator – Thank you so much for all of your time, patience, and advice! Amy was very attentive from day one. She quickly responded to our numerous emails, phone calls, and never-ending questions. Amy makes the planning process seamless and is very knowledgeable. She was present of the day of the wedding, to help with finishing touches, keep us on schedule, and help in any way!

To Suzanne, the Banquet Manager – The night and day before the wedding Suzanne dedicated a lot of time helping us set up and decorate. I was unable to finish decorating the night prior, so she put the finishing touches on everything Saturday. She was extremely helpful and kind. Cocktail hour was wonderful, and dinner was served in a timely manner.

To the chef, kitchen staff, servers, & bartenders – The food was delicious! All of our guests were raving about the o’dourves, as well as the entrees. We selected Chicken Chesapeake and Filet mignon for our dinner options. The service was wonderful. The bartenders were attentive and did a wonderful job keeping the guests “hydrated”.

Photographer - Maewood Photography

Eagle's Nest Country Club 20
    Eagle's Nest Country Club 21

Melissa · Married on 05/18/2019

May 18th, 2019 Wedding

I couldn’t be more pleased with our reception venue! It was beautiful and everything we expected it would be ! The scenery is beautiful and having the outdoor space for cocktail hour was perfect. It was a pleasure working with Amy Rusek the wedding coordinator. She was so kind and never got annoyed with my constant emails! I highly recommend Eagle’s Nest !

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Geisendaffer · Married on 11/03/2018

Eagles Nest County Club

We loved having our wedding here! The view is absolutely gorgeous, and they recently renovated the reception area. Everything went exactly as planned. Amy the coordinator on site, and she was very helpful, and always answered our questions! Highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Eileen · Married on 05/19/2018

Our daughter Nicole and Mark’s wedding held on May 19, 2018 at ENCC was amazing. They chose the best venue, especially as it had just been totally renovated with everything updated, modern, clean and beautiful. The place is beautiful inside and out as the grounds are impeccable which made for beautiful pictures (Twist Photography). Amy Rusek, the director was the best all throughout the process. She was always available, informative and made sure everything was perfect for the day of the wedding. She worked well with our vendors, such as the amazing Kari Patchak (K.L. Planning -Facebook), the day of coordinator along with her sister, Kelly, and incredible flowers designed by Holly. I cannot praise Amy enough as she even made our special request for fireworks to occur and they were spectacular.
    The ceremony was scheduled for outside, but the weather was not the best and Amy made it happen to have it inside which was probably even more beautiful. The food was outstanding and a special thanks to the chef and all the staff. All the employees were so helpful, professional, kind and polite. This is the place to book your wedding as I can only think of a positive experience!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot say enough about Eagle's Nest. I can't imagine having our wedding day anywhere else! We were the first wedding in the newly renovated ballroom and nest area. The space is beautiful. It is styled uniquely but still neutral enough to blend in with any wedding there/colors. Amy was fantastic to work with, being a type A bride I sent her many emails and left her many messages and she was always responsive. She was able to give me exactly what I wanted. When I showed up to drop off my decorations she worked with me tirelessly to get everything in the right spot. She was even so kind as to let me stay and be involved in the set up process, which helped me feel so much better about where everything was. The food was great and the service the night of was also great, I never worried about where someone was to help me if there was an issue. Honestly, you cannot beat the views there...even though it was a mid 40s day in April, they made sure to have a fire going for us outside that we all enjoyed. I would recommend anyone get married here. great team to work with!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Nicholas · Married on 11/12/2016

Lovely scenery and great on hors doeuvres!

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

We can't say enough good things about Eagles Nest Country Club!!! The venue is so beautiful, our wedding was 11/5/16 and the fall colors were just amazing!! We used the ballroom for the reception and Nest/patio for cocktail hour. All 3 areas were absolutely gorgeous and it was so nice that everything was connected and our guests had access to the patio all night! The staff were great to work with and the food was delicious! Amy, the events coordinator, was very responsive and helpful, she answered my million questions with a smile! Mary B was there the day of the wedding and made sure everything went smoothly! We are so happy with our decision to have our wedding reception at such a beautiful venue!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

catharine · Married on 09/06/2014

Towson Golf & Country Club (Eagle's Nest) was a wonderful venue for our rehearsal dinner! The ballroom where we hosted our stationed dinner was fabulous, and the food was delicious! The staff that worked our event were friendly and helpful, and the access to the outside patio was such a wonderful amenity. The views from the Club are absolutely stunning! It is truly a gorgeous location for a rehearsal or wedding reception!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Tricia · Married on 07/25/2014

My wedding at Towson Golf and Country Club was a dream. Trish Adams, the assistant general manager, was the biggest help to making my wedding day perfect. Before I even booked the venue, she was there to answer every question I had and provide me with cost estimates. We were able to sit down face-to-face with her several times to go over questions and details. She was there for the rehearsal and for the entire wedding. She performed so many behind-the-scene details to help my wedding day seem seamless. Also, throughout the entire day, her and her staff kept coming up to my husband and me to ask if we needed anything. Trish set up everything for our wedding so we did not have to. She set up the guestbooks, the unity candles, the centerpieces, our champagne glasses, etc.

Besides having phenomenal help, the venue is absolutely gorgeous. My husband and I got married on the patio that overlooks the golf course. We had cocktail hour on that same patio. We were able to take beautiful pictures on the premise in a large, open field. The dining room can accommodate for up to 180 with a dance floor and there is a bar right in the same room. We had such a blast at our wedding and it was all because of Trish and her staff at Towson Golf and Country Club!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Lisa · Married on 05/11/2013

My fiance (now husband) is a member at Towson Golf and Country Club and when we got engaged we thought through several options for where we wanted to have our wedding and both agreed that TGCC would be a great place to do so. One reason is because it has been so memorable for us throughout our relationship but additionally its familiar to us and we knew everything would run smoothly. Our reasons for wanting to get married at TGCC were met and the staff and venue exceeded our expectations!!! My mom was slightly upset when we didn't visit multiple venues but after the wedding she said "Im so glad you had your wedding here it was wonderful." We had planned our ceremony on the outdoor patio however due to rain we had the ceremony in the dining room which was beautiful. The windows overlooking the golf course allowed us to have the outside feel without getting wet. Other than the weather everything was perfect. As members we eat at the club frequently and enjoy the food and it was wonderful at our wedding, so many guests have complimented the food and service. My husband really wanted to have food stations and this went really smoothly with 107 guests. Trish was our wedding coordinator and was available prior to the wedding whenever I had questions or wanted to meet with her. On the day of she took care of coordinating the vendors as they arrived and made sure everything was set up as we had discussed. We also had a bridal attendant that check on us periodically to make sure we had everything we needed. Our experience having our wedding at TGCC was absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 05/19/2013

We just celebrated our wedding at TGCC April 20th and it was more than we could have ever imagined. Everything from the food to the staff to the bar was amazing. Planning all of the details of our big day with Trish was great! She was extremely personable, responsive and detail oriented - just what we were looking for! She made everything go off without a hitch. The room itself is a terrific, all the windows overlooked an amazing golf course view! I would recommend the golf club over and over again. They made our special day beyond amazing!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Kristi · Married on 01/19/2013

We are recently married and I can't say enough kind things about TGCC. My friend was previously married there and was so impressed, that we had to check it out. My sister in law worked there as a teenager and couldn't say anything negative about the place. We met with Trish and knew right away we wanted to have our reception here. We were married in a church and then came to TGCC afterwards with 100 people. It was awesome! Trish handled everything like a rock star and was very professional. She was able to stick to our time line and we hit every important part, so nothing was missed. We had a handful of "special" dinners for some guests and their food was perfect along with our other guests. Not one complaint from anyone and so many people were impressed with the food/venue. I would continue to recommend TGCC over and over again!!

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • User2196778 · 2+ years ago

Trish was a pleasure to work with. Her positive attitude, responsiveness and attention to detail were outstanding in making for a memorable reception. Trish worked with my coordinator, who was based in New Jersey, without any delays! Thank you for a great reception!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Jayna · Married on 10/06/2012

This venue could not have been more perfect for us! We are not golfers by any means, but the view over valley here cannot be beat. Trish was awesome to work with and everyone was perfect on the big day. I would highly recommend this place for any wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Ed · Married on 07/14/2012

I am writing this review from the Father of the Bride point of view. We were looking for a venue that was beautiful to the eye, had a reputation for good food and provided reasonable value. TGCC greatly exceeded all of our hopes. The venue is beautiful inside, the patio facility is a must for the cocktail hour and the food was fantastic. With all of that said, the most impressive aspect of TGCC are the people. Tina, the General Manager was terrific in helping us plan and the staff that participated in my daughter's event were great. Many of our guests said it was the "best" wedding reception they had ever attended. I can't thank the people of TGCC enough for making this a special day for my daughter.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Mark · Married on 10/08/2016

Eagle's Nest was so easy to work with. Everything went smoothly, they helped us set up on the big day, and they dealt with a few last-minute guest/meal changes superbly. Our guests all had a really wonderful time, the setting was beautiful, and the food was fantastic. The only issue we had was that they opened the 4-hour open bar 20 minutes early because our guests started arriving, and consequently cut service off 20 minutes before the end of our reception. To their credit, they did at least give the bride one last glass of wine!! I would have preferred that they charged for drinks until the "official" start time and let service continue to the end.

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • User2088133 · 2+ years ago

Without a doubt, the Towson Golf and Country Club provided the most beautiful wedding reception site we could have asked for. While we did not take advantage of the outdoor ceremony option, it was available and a beautiful option. We received so many compliments on the look of the ballroom, the wonderful food (we chose to offer food stations) and the overall flow of the event. Tina, our event coordinator, was professioal, attentive, helpful, and a true asset to our reception.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Savannah · Married on 04/27/2019

Spring Wedding

We got married in late April, and the venue looked fantastic! Blossoming cherry trees and lush green fairways made for amazing pictures. We had 160 of our family and friends on the outdoor terrace for a beautiful 4:30pm ceremony, then cocktail hour and reception. The staff at ENCC- Amy and Tony- had all the details taken care of well in advance allowing us to relax on our wedding day. We did a walk through of details in advance of the wedding day, but the venue was very flexible with changes even the day before as we did the rehearsal. We showed up as early as we wanted to the club on the big day too - really this venue is so flexible and accommodating for whatever you want to do! We really valued the polite and happy staff at ENCC, and how nice the club members were as we took pictures on the course and around the clubhouse. The staff worked seamlessly with all of our vendors too. Food shout out: Chef Matt Milano made some amazing prime rib, salmon, and Tuscan chicken for all. He locally sourced the food, customized entree and side combinations, salads, and appetizers quite well (and free of charge-unlike other venues we saw).

Overall, this venue gave us exactly the day we wanted and for a reasonable price. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Bonnie · Married on 07/30/2016

The venue was top notch. The staff could not have been nicer or easier to work with. Even though it rained off and on all night, they monitored the radar and we were able to at least have the ceremony outside. The food was excellent

Sent on 08/01/2016

Heather · Married on 05/25/2018

Eagle’s Nest is such a beautiful venue - that’s what really made us fall in love with it. That and the fact that everything is there for you. We did have to rent chairs for the patio ceremony, but that’s only because their new ones weren’t in yet, and they worked out a deal with us to help compensate. The staff was exceptional; they set up all of our centerpieces, signage, photo booth/selfie area, etc., while the girls were getting ready. The food was delicious and the grounds made for photos that looked like they were out of a magazine!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Eagle's Nest Country Club 22
    Eagle's Nest Country Club 23
    Eagle's Nest Country Club 24
    Eagle's Nest Country Club 25
    Eagle's Nest Country Club 26

Lauren · Married on 08/19/2017

We recently had our wedding reception at Eagle's Nest and were so pleased with the results. First of all, the scenery of the golf course and the hills surrounding it are absolutely gorgeous. I can already tell that the pictures are going to be amazing. Eagle's Nest provided us with a golf cart to use so that we could go with our photographer around the course and get photos. We had the cocktail hour in the bar area and outside on the patio, which was perfect. Our guests really enjoyed being outside to look at the gorgeous views! The ballroom was very nice and a great size for our reception. We had about 100 guests. The food was great and we got a lot of compliments on it. Eagle's Nest has a very extensive catering menu and can accommodate almost any request. Amy, the event coordinator, was great throughout the entire process and made sure that we had all of the details covered. The staff at the reception were all very professional, pleasant and attentive. I would definitely recommend Eagle's Nest!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Erika · Married on 08/12/2017

2.5

I loved the Eagle's Nest Country Club. Great location. During the time we were going to get married they were switching ownership of the company. Due to this, I believe there were issues with some of the communication timeliness. However, once you were able to get in touch the questions were answered. All staff was very accommodating and willing to assist. The venue is gorgeous and from the sounds of it will only improve with the new company taking over.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/26/2019

4.2
      3.0

Beautiful venue

Eagle's Nest is a GORGEOUS backdrop for an outdoor ceremony!
    The venue was super affordable and they cater on site which is soooooo convenient! The food was good, the drinks were great! The reception area could comfortably fit around 150 people for a sit down dinner with a dance floor; plus you get the indoor and outdoor spaces for the duration of your event. If you know a club member that can sponsor your event, there are apparently some perks, but I don't know what they are.
    You'll need to be on top of your own planning though because the event coordinator was not too organized and did not send reminder emails or phone calls about deadlines for meetings and payments. But it did not affect the quality of my event. We booked our event in October and got married in May, which is very quick in the wedding world! We threw some dates out that we were interested in and they were even willing to move a member event if we needed.
    Our guests raved about the ceremony and reception spaces and we couldn't be happier with how our special day turned out.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Eagle's Nest Country Club 27
    Eagle's Nest Country Club 28
    Eagle's Nest Country Club 29
    Eagle's Nest Country Club 30

emma · Married on 07/02/2016

Absolutely gorgeous outdoor venue, that is what drew us to the Eagle's Nest. Mary B and her team made the night of the wedding a sensational experience. She was flexible, accommodating, and worked well with our vendors.
    I am sad not to be able to give the Eagle's Nest 5 stars across the board, but their "wedding coordinator," added A LOT of bumps along the way. Expect random typos, mistakes, and cost calculation errors throughout the process. Lots of last minute errors cost us extra, unnecessary money, some of which we ended up not needing. Real disappointment considering how much money we spent at this venue.
    If you can 100% plan the wedding on your own without any help, other than Mary B, I would suggest this venue. Their food isn't top notch, but you don't go to a wedding for the food. We loved the ceremony and reception, and spending it with friends and family.

Sent on 07/26/2016