Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa Reviews

Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa 2
  • Jordan

Jordan · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Best venue

Our wedding is being held here and I could not be more excited! It’s such a beautiful place!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Venue Ever

Eagle Ridge has always been a dream venue of mine - but with the help of Lizzy Fahey, our wedding day exceeded my expectations. Lizzy was so helpful with the entire planning process and made sure that all of our questions were answered. The staff at Eagle Ridge was really easy to work with and understood our wedding vision perfectly. Our guests were blown away at the views from the Ballroom and could not stop telling us how amazing the food was. Our wedding day was seriously the best day ever, and we could not picture it anywhere other than Eagle Ridge!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Phoenix · Married on 07/21/2018

Eagle Ridge is the best possible place to be for a wedding in Galena, IL. The views are stunning, the halls are flexible in size, the service is fantastic, the food is delicious! Lizzy Fahey at ER was so helpful and responsive during our planning time and ease all of our worries and fears! I love my mother, but she is sometimes a bit of an overbearing perfectionist and Lizzy was patient and soooo helpful and sweet! This was the best day of my life and I don't think we could have done it anywhere else.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa 3
    Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa 4

Martha · Married on 11/12/2016

We were very happy with everything about Eagle Ridge as a wedding venue, Megan Carter is fantastic.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2016

Eagle Ridge is the definition of top tier service. They make you feel so special, and right at home. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any Bride & Groom.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Audrey · Married on 11/04/2016

Beautiful venue. Megan was amazing coordinator and the day went so smooth!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Alicia · Married on 10/01/2016

Eagle Ridge is the most beautiful place to have a wedding and Megan Carter and Rika Thibodeaux made planning an absolute dream. We had our rehearsal dinner at Woodstone Restaurant, our ceremony at the Point Patio, and our reception in the Eagle Ballroom. There isn't a place on the whole property that doesn't have stunning views. Our guests raved about their accommodations. The villas there are gorgeous and spacious.

I knew absolutely nothing when it came to wedding planning, but Megan took me, my husband and our parents by the hand and guided us every step of the way. Eagle Ridge is clearly set up so well for weddings, which was already amazing. They have the classiest materials and decor and all the staff know exactly what they are doing. It's a venue with everything already built in, including the wedding planner. You can customize as much as you want to, or let them do all the work for you (which we chose to go with). They will work directly with your vendors and coordinate everything. Megan basically read my mind and created the wedding of my dreams. She's also an amazing person and super fun to hang out with, so wedding planning was always a blast! She answered all of my and my mom's crazy emails that we sent at all hours of the night (and looked at all of my pictures of our cats) always with a smile on her face. She worked extremely hard to make sure everything was perfect for us.

Everything went SO smoothly the day of the wedding. Megan and Rika either had everything under control from the get go or they were just amazing at solving whatever problems popped up along the way. Either way, I knew nothing of any issues whatsoever and was able to fully focus on the perfect day and the most amazing celebration. Everyone had an absolute blast and kept talking about how it was the best wedding they had ever been to (objective fact). It was the best day of my life and I would absolutely recommend Eagle Ridge as a venue to anyone who's looking.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Brittani · Married on 08/06/2016

We loved everything about Eagle Ridge. Megan was fabulous to work with, and our day was perfect. They gave us special meals for the bride and groom and were flexible on food options. Highly recommend !

Sent on 12/11/2016

David · Married on 07/03/2016

We would recommend Eagle Ridge Resort to any couple interested in having a truly unique and memorable wedding experience. The food is outstanding and the resort grounds are spectacular. Megan Carter and her team are an invaluable asset to Eagle Ridge. She was always available for us during the planning process, answering any questions we had. The day of our wedding she kept everything flowing smoothly and quickly grabbed us drinks and hors devours so she could show us the reception room before all the guests did. We are still getting many compliments about our special evening. We can't wait to visit again!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Amy · Married on 06/18/2016

It is worth every penny! As a bride, you are able to enjoy the experience! The week before our wedding, I was as cool as a cucumber thanks to everyone at Eagle Ridge!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Eagle Ridge Staff - particularly Meagan - fabulous wedding coordinator - was awesome. All questions/concerns were addressed. We always felt completely at ease! We had rehearsal dinner on site at a home which Eagle Ridge catered and that was perfect. Ceremony and reception went off perfectly - timed to the minute! Awesome!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Bianca · Married on 10/09/2015

Do as much as you can yourself to help save money.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Annie · Married on 08/15/2015

Great place to have a ceremony and reception. They do everything for you and are very professional. Megan is great to work with, she is very responsive to emails and phone calls.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Outstanding staff! Service & food was exceptional!!!
    Terrific experience! They helped to make our daughter's wedding day everything she had dreamed of.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Joe and I had the best wedding reception. Everything was just perfect. Megan Carter was wonderful to work with. There was nothing that needed to be done. The food was fantastic. The view was incredible and decorating was perfect. We could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Katie · event on 05/30/2015

Megan helped come up with great activities and eating destinations that all were a huge hit with our crew. Onsite staff was friendly and helpful.

Sent on 07/04/2015

matt · Married on 05/23/2015

This is a beautiful venue to have a wedding and with Megan Carter, wedding coordinator, everything went perfectly!! I cannot say enough about Megan she was the perfect person to help every couple going through planning their wedding. Way to go Megan!!

The only downside is the Spa services need to be seriously looked at.
    Massage and Facial Good... Manicure and Pedicure TERRIBLE!!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Christie · Married on 05/16/2015

Megan was amazing and so helpful, we couldn't have had a better weekend. We were also very impressed with our plated dinner since we had 200 guests, it was served quickly and tasted great!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Linda · Married on 05/09/2015

Megan Carter was OUTSTANDING! Her professionalism, eye for perfection, upbeat personality, made our day FANTASTIC. She was accommodating and patient as our guest's reservations, golf tee times, seating requests, changed almost daily :))! She was a pleasure to work with. The entire staff at Eagle Ridge are superior. Megan my wedding planner, Chrystal at the front desk, Don the golf pro, Byron the bartender.....are considered friends to us. I would highly recommend Eagle Ridge to anyone looking for a pressure free, almost relaxing wedding planning experience.

Sent on 06/20/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/08/2015

We had our rehearsal dinner at Eagle Ridge on 5/8/15, and could not have been happier with the food and service provided. Megan was so wonderful and easy to work with, and the staff was so accommodating not only for the dinner, but for the duration of our stay, and the stays of our guests. We couldn't have picked a better place to stay, and plan on definitely coming back!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/17/2014

We held our October 2014 wedding at Eagle Ridge, and couldn't be happier we chose this venue. We planned from afar (Boston), and the wedding coordinator, Megan, made us feel 100% at ease regarding the details of the big day. She was quick to respond to emails and phone calls, and went above and beyond to make the wedding day flow smoothly (this included everything from coordinating with our vendors to coming to the rescue with a sewing kit when I ripped the train of my gown). The front desk staff, bartenders, and servers were incredibly friendly and helpful -- several out of town guests commented on the Midwestern hospitality. The food was fantastic, including the wedding meal, next day brunch, and on-site restaurants. Finally, the setting was absolutely gorgeous. The fall foliage was unbelievable and we were very happy with everything from the guest rooms/homes to the ballroom. Highly recommend Eagle Ridge for your big day!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Natalia · Married on 09/20/2014

Amazing staff that will bend over backwards to help you on your special day. Megan Dombek was our wedding coordinator and she is the most patient, helpful, easy going person you can ask for during this exciting/stressful time. THANK YOU MEGAN!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Anne · Married on 08/16/2014

The view alone was perfect but the staff made this so relaxing for me as the bride. They do so many weddings that they can handle anything. I am so glad I had it hear. It was perfect and stress free! Megan Dombek was my planner there. She is amazing! I recommend this place and her to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Megan was absolutely incredible and helped us with so much. Her and her team made everything about our wedding as perfect as possible.

Sent on 02/08/2016