Eagle Ridge Golf Club Reviews

85 | Lakewood, NJ

85 Reviews for Eagle Ridge Golf Club

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Louise · Married on 09/15/2018

I really don't know where to begin to tell how much I appreciated everything Eagle Ridge and our event planner Sharon did to make my daughter's wedding a dream. They fell in love with the venue as soon as they saw it. It is so beautiful. We had the wedding indoors and cocktail hour on the patio. I live out of state, but every time I reached out to Sharon with a question, she got back immediately. The food was wonderful. We had the buffet and asked for gluten free items. People remarked it was the best wedding food they ever had. We brought lots of our own decorations, and Sharon and the staff were so wonderful about adding all of our personal touches. Sharon was great with my daughter and son in law when they would meet. She made them feel comfortable and that their wedding was a priority at Eagle Ridge. I told Sharon that she was part of our event, like a dear friend. She and her staff made my daughter's dream come true. I will be forever grateful for the beautiful memory of my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/14/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/29/2016

We just had our wedding at Eagle Ridge on July 29th. Eagle Ridge instantly became our top pick for our wedding venue as soon as we visited our first time. I instantly fell in love with the huge windows in the ballroom, the gorgeous views of the championship golf course, and the outside patio. As soon as my husband and I met Sharon for the first time we knew that she would be perfect to work with to make our wedding a reality.
    I can't rave enough about Sharon and her team- they are the best! The staff at eagle ridge is really willing to go the extra mile, which sets them apart from other local venues in Ocean County, NJ. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is classy and elegant and the service was superb. I highly , highly recommend this venue to any bride who is looking for that country club, romantic, fairy tale feel for the wedding day. We can't thank you enough for making our vision for the wedding a reality! - Meghan and Brian Perez

Sent on 08/16/2016

Chelsey · Married on 07/16/2016

Eagle Ridge Golf Club was an amazing venue for our wedding. I could write for hours about how happy I am with them. Sharron worked with us from the beginning to personalize every aspect of our reception, and was extremely helpful. The ballroom is beautiful, with huge ceilings, grand chandeliers, and a beautiful fireplace. And the food- my god the food. Everyone was raving about how delicious the horsdevors and dinner was. The whole staff was friendly, helpful, and just made our whole evening magical. I would recommend Eagle Ridge to anyone who wants their wedding to look and feel like a fairy tale.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Eagle Ridge was awesome. The wedding was everything we could have dreamed of and more. The day could not have been better. Sharon and the rest of the wedding consultants were extremely helpful and were there for anything we needed along the way. Highly recommend Eagle Ridge.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Evan · Married on 01/09/2016

Beautiful wedding, staff was very professional, planning was made simple. Don't add stress to your day make it smooth and simple. FANTASTIC FOOD !!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Rebecca · Married on 12/05/2015

From the second we walked in to tour Eagle Ridge I knew this was exactly where I wanted to have our wedding. From the beautiful fireplaces to the amazing floor to ceiling windows, it's breathtaking! We worked with Sharon planning our event and could not have asked for a better person to work with. She was there whenever I had a question and had some fantastic suggestions. The night went perfectly and our guests have raved about the atmosphere, the food and the staff members they encountered. Eagle Ridge, Sharon and Denise (our maitre d) were all fantastic, I cannot put into words how wonderful they made our wedding planning process and the big event. I'm hoping someone else I know decides to have their wedding there just so I can go back and enjoy everything, without having to stop for pictures every five seconds :)

Sent on 12/22/2015

Ryan · Married on 08/16/2015

My wife and I held The rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception dinner at Eagle ridge. Sharon our coordinator was amazing, always within reach to contact by email, phone or in person. We had a blast planning everything out and managed to do so in five months start to finish. We were married Sunday and still can't get over how easy they made it seem.

Rehearsal - went by nice and easy. Only concern was that we reserved a large party for dinner, and they seemed to have our waitress on multiple tables. She was a bit stretched, although she did great considering.

Ceremony/dinner- I have to say it was so smooth I almost forgot that weddings are stressful! (family reminded us haha.) I have to say with Denise helping everywhere and ensuring that we were fed in the maelstrom of getting photos done, talking with people and finding time to sit.

Amazing experience

Sent on 08/18/2015

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

So happy to hear that our staff made your day "easy." We are always pleased to hear that our couples had a chance to enjoy their special day! We must apologize if the server at your rehearsal dinner seemed a bit stretched. That is never our intention.

Gail · Married on 08/16/2015

I am writing to say that my Grandson and his fiance were married at Eagle Ridge Golf Club on Aug. 16, 2015 It was very easy to work with Sharon Patla putting the Wedding together. She was just so friendly and helpful. When it came to the tasting dinner Sharon and Denise were exceptional. The day of the Wedding it just ran so smoothly with the help of Sharon and Denise that we could not have asked for a happier Wedding. The servers were always smiling and were so friendly. The Dinners were excellent and all our guests committed on the wonderful time that they had. I would highly recommend Eagle Ridge Golf Club to everyone.

Thank You again Sharon, Denise and all the Servers,
    Gail McCormack

Sent on 08/23/2015

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Thank you, Gail! I look forward to sharing your review with Sharon, Denise and the rest of our staff. Between friendly service, great food and happy guests, we can't be more pleased!

Nicole · Married on 08/07/2015

AMAZING!! Thank you so much for making my day so wonderful

Sent on 09/02/2015

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for choosing us, Nicole! It was our pleasure.

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2015

After visiting a few different venues in Northern NJ, we went down to see Eagle Ridge and immediately fell in love. We started working with Donna (who unfortunately parted ways with Eagle Ridge about halfway through our planning process) and finished our planning with Sharon. Sharon and her team were fantastic to work with, responding to all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner. Every part of the planning process was made to seem so simple and easy with the staff at Eagle Ridge. They were not only able to help us plan a wedding within our budget, but they were also to accommodate our smaller party size (we only had 75 people attend our wedding). The day of the wedding everything was perfect - the staff clearly went above and beyond to make our day exactly what we dreamed. Denise was our maître d' and she was extremely attentive, making sure that we ate (which there didn't always seem to be time for) and that we always had something to drink; there were times where she would see my glass was getting empty and bring me a fresh one without having to be asked. The room looked beautiful, our outdoor ceremony was perfect despite some rain, and the food was amazing. Our guests raved about the food, both at cocktail hour and dinner, for weeks following the wedding!
    We also held our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner there the night before. They were very quick in helping us to set up our ceremony rehearsal, making it very simple for everyone to know where to be and what to do the day of. The rehearsal dinner was almost like a preview for what the wedding day would be like - the food was amazing and the staff was very attentive to everyone's needs.
    Overall, we would definitely recommend Eagle Ridge if you are looking for a venue for your ceremony/reception - Sharon and her team can definitely work with you to make your dreams come true!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Glad you came down and picked us, Lisa! Our staff specializes in accommodating any size wedding and budget. And Denise is right. The Bride and Groom need to eat, even when they can't seem to find the time!

Thank you for creating the most special wedding day. Our vision for our wedding day was not only met, but passed! Sharon was the most wonderful person we could have asked to work with in planning our wedding day. She is so kind and warm and makes you feel so special each step of the process. We are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her. Denise is and was the most kind and attentive person we could have asked for to help execute the wedding day seamlessly. Kim was so attentive in making sure we were always taken care of throughout the night.
    The venue was amazing! Everything was organized, clean, and decorated in the most elegant way. The food at the cocktail hour and during dinner was delicious and there was so much for everyone to enjoy. The guests were so impressed with the food, as were we.
    Eagle Ridge took everything we wanted used for our wedding day and created the most beautiful arrangement! Everything was absolutely perfect!!! We cannot thank everyone on the staff who were so wonderful to us and our guests.

Wes and Shelby

Sent on 06/29/2015

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful day! The pleasure is all ours!

Aly · Married on 04/18/2015

My fiance and I searched for what seemed like forever for the perfect wedding venue. When we saw Eagle Ridge we knew right away that this was where we wanted to host our wedding reception. Sharon and her team are PHENOMENAL, we had a long engagement (2 years) and not once did I ever have to chase after contacts at Eagle Ridge for information. Sharon truly made the entire process so easy! You truly get what you pay for here!!! The Eagle Ridge team is incredible, the space was BEAUTIFUL, and the food was delicious! There is nothing more that we could have asked for in a wedding venue!!!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope to see you soon!

Stacy · Married on 03/29/2015

I had my wedding ceremony & reception at Eagle Ridge in March 2015, and it was a fantastic experience!! Sharon, Jen, Kim, and their team were wonderful to work with. They are vey helpful, and considerate. The venue itself is beautiful. Our pictures came out beautiful! The food was amazing! We had a few guests from the food industry (who are quite critical) and were highly impressed by the presentation, and the flavor. One person even said "it's the best presentation I've ever seen on a scale this large. It's obvious that they put a lot of time and effort into the preparation." Their pricing is much better than most places, granted I chose a Sunday in the off - season. Either way, the value for what you pay is great. It was the best day of my life, and I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Stacy, we are so happy to hear that we have made your day more than special! We truly appreciate your kind words and are thankful to have helped create the wedding of your dreams.

Ashley · Married on 11/21/2014

I recently got married at Eagle Ridge and couldn't be happier. The staff was beyond amazing and the venue was beautiful. They made my wedding day dreams a reality.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Ashley, we are so happy to have helped your wedding day dreams come to life! Your kind words made our day!

As the mother of the bride, Eagle Ridge provided the wedding of my daughter and son-in-laws dreams !!! Donna, Sharon, Kim and all the staff were like family providing the VERY best of everything ! The dinner and appetizers were ABOVE excellent and the wedding cake was the BEST I have ever tasted, to the chef and kitchen staff our thanks !!! If you are looking for that cozy, warm wedding feeling Eagle Ridge is the place to be !

Sent on 11/04/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! So happy to hear the food and staff received such high praise!

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2014

Our wedding at Eagle Ridge Golf Club was amazing! None of it would have been possible without Donna!! She made the night run so smooth and stress free. I knew from the minute i booked this venue I had nothing to worry about. We still keep getting compliments on how beautiful this place was and how great the food was. We are so lucky to have had Donna by our side the whole time and throughout the planning process. From the countless emails and calls, she always responded quickly and knew the answers to everything. We had our ceremony outside at ER which was also beautiful overlooking the golf course!! Thank you to all of the staff who made our wedding a dream come true!!
    Stephanie & Joe 9.19.14

Sent on 10/02/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! It was wonderful working with you and we wish you many years of happiness for you and your husband!

We had an amazing wedding at Eagle Ridge! All of our guests are still raving about how amazing the food was from cocktail hour to the entrees to the dessert. Thank you so much to Donna and the staff for taking care or us. The staff was so attentive, making sure we had everything we needed throughout the whole night. My husband and I hope to attend another event at Eagle Ridge so we can experience everything all over again!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Thanks for the positive review! We could not be happier to hear that you enjoyed your wedding. Glad you chose us to host your special day!

Shana · Married on 09/06/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club made our wedding day absolutely amazing! We had our reception there and we would highly recommend it to anyone. Donna and her team did a fabulous and flawless job. They were extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. The venue is beautiful in itself, but they made it absolutely stunning and exactly what we wanted the day of. During the chaos if the day, Donna helped us navigate the entire night, and did an excellent job. Not only that, the food and cake were amazing too! We wouldn't have changed a single thing that day, and we owe a lot of it to the staff at Eagle Ridge!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for you wonderful words! Donna and our entire staff put a lot of time and energy in every event held at Eagle Ridge. It is so nice to hear that hard work paid off! I will share your words with the staff and I'm sure they will be as delighted to read your review as I am!

annie · Married on 08/23/2014

I couldn't have asked for a more amazing wedding or group of people to work with. Jen was the best! She made sure everything was perfect and was always there if I needed anything. Our guests are still calling to say beautiful the venue was and how great the food was !

Sent on 08/29/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

We are so pleased that you allowed us to host your special day! It was our pleasure to make sure you were taken care of and completely happy!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/15/2014

Donna and the rest of the staff at Eagle Ridge made everything all so perfect. I didn't have to worry about a single thing. They were with me every step of the way. I seriously can't even put into words how amazing Donna was. She truly is amazing at what she does. She was so organized and on top of everything...to the point where I was able to get some pictures out back during the sunset (didn't even cross my mind) but she grabbed us to give us that opportunity! She made sure we were exactly where we had to be at the right time and was always there if we needed ANYTHING. Her and Denise took care of us like we were the King and Queen! They have amazingggg food and they make the banquet room look exactly how you want it! All I had to do was drop off boxes of things I wanted to use to decorate with instructions on where to put them, and they made sure everything was set up when i arrived. Donna met us right from the limo and explained the entire process to our bridal party before we went in. They were all absolutely perfect! I would recommend this venue to ANYONE!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

We couldn't be happier that Donna and the rest of our staff took care of everything! Thank you for this wonderful review!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/20/2014

Eagle Ridge is the perfect mix for rustic and formal wedding. We were lucky enough to work with Donna who made sure that every aspect of our wedding ran smoothly. I would recommend this venue to anyone. The food is amazing, the views are beautiful, and the staff genuinely care about your happiness.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Everyone at Eagle Ridge cares upmost about making Brides & Grooms happy. We are glad to hear that you were!

Erin · Married on 06/14/2014

Eagle Ridge was absolutely amazing! Donna went above and beyond and was so accommodating! I felt so confident before my wedding day because I knew how high Eagle Ridge sets the standards for themselves. I had nothing to worry about! I am so happy I chose Eagle Ridge! All of my family members were even commenting on how awesome Donna was! Thanks Eagle Ridge!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

We are happy you chose us! Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure to read!

Erin · Married on 04/26/2014

I couldn't rave about Eagle Ridge more. From the start they were willing to do pretty much anything to make our day perfect. The food was phenonminal. Every plate was empty. The cocktail hour was sensational, with more delicious food than one could ever eat. They were willing to move items in the package around (forgo an appetizer to get mini-milkshakes instead) to please us and our guests better. Donna is such a pleasure to work with. She makes you feel like a million bucks. The place is beautiful and view for pictures is perfect!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

We strive to make every wedding unique and what the couple wants! We are glad to see you made your wedding your own!

Jeremy · Married on 03/28/2014

Eagle ridge did a phenomenal job for our wedding. They provided top notch service and the event coordinator did a great job keeping everyone on track.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Eagle Ridge Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that our staff & venue were a contributing factor to your wonderful day!