Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club Reviews

114 | Farmingdale, NJ

114 Reviews for Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club

Amy · Married on 07/01/2011

Jim O'Neill at Eagle Oaks Golf and Country Club were awesome! Jim helped the planning process go so smooth that the day of the wedding I didn't worry about one little detail! Their service the day of the wedding was unbelievable! The truly treated every guest that walked through the doors like gold. All our friends and family were impressed!

Our number one compliment about Eagle Oaks was how delicious the food was! When I walked around to greet our guests later in the night I could tell they loved the food since I barley saw any leftovers on their plates, haha. Another plus that stood out besides the food and service was the attention to detail. I was a very detail oriented bride and I did a lot of diy projects (to save on money of course!) and when I dropped off everything to Jim the week of the wedding he continually told me that everything will be in the correct place, and it was! I didn't have to worry about a thing and as a bride that is a wonderful thing to have!

My experience with Eagle Oaks was amazing and I highly recommend them to any bride looking for a country club traditional wedding! The venue is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!

Thank you Jim and Team!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Theresa · Married on 06/26/2010

Eagle oaks, Jim O'Neill, and Ed were such great people to work with. Everything up to the wedding Jim handled with such care and consideration. Our Maitre D, Ed, greeted us with a smile at our wedding and made us feel so special. The staff consistently made sure we were content and did anything to make sure our day was special!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Devon · Married on 10/18/2008

Completely Satisfied with Jim, Ed, and the Eagle Oaks Staff, they went above and beyond our expectations and would book another event there if the opportunity arose. The food was excellent, staff was friendly and attentive, and professional!

Sent on 03/04/2009

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

Gorgeous venue, amazing staff and delicious food! highy recommend this place!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Jill · Married on 07/03/2013

I have never wrote a review before but I will try to get this right. We had my daughters wedding this past week at Eagle Oaks Country & Golf Club in Farmingdale NJ. We had Ed as our Matradee which runs a business just like me which takes every moment every action under his wing to make sure it is perfect. The people that worked there could not be more accomidating to not just myself but to every guest. I have not stopped hearing from many guests that out of all the weddings they have been to this by far was the best. Relaxed, easy going, classey, and beautiful all at once. The food from what I ate (which I was reminded to many times to make sure I eat by the staff) was great and thank goodness that I did hear from people who didn't have to be asked how was the food, they all brought it up that they loved it...The day your Daughter or Son gets married is one of the most important day of your life and the only think you want right is EVERYTHING well this was a wedding for not just myself to remember but many who just love our Daughter and will have so many memories of this Fairy Tale for a LIFETIME.

Ed and Staff of Eagle Oaks...

Sincerely,
    Jill & Danny Harrington

Sent on 07/07/2013

Mary · Married on 07/15/2012

This venue is elegant and gorgeous. The service was excellent. Our guests are still raving about the food.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2009

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Eagle Oaks! From the first meeting, they were wonderful to work with and totally flexible in anything that you want, they are always willing to work with you. Everything was excellent, people could not stop talking about the service, the food, the beauty of the place, and just the entire experience. It's a gorgeous setting and even though our ceremony had to be inside b/c of rain, the room was so gorgeous and intimate, and they did such a good job making sure I was happy. Definitely check out Eagle Oaks!

Sent on 05/18/2009
  • I

Ilene · Married on 06/25/2016

I highly recommend working with Jim! We had such an amazing experience and there wasn't a single issue on the day of. We needed a Kosher Style wedding and Jim had no problem accommodating our needs, along with some other specific requests. The actual venue is beautiful; the hallways were glowing with florescent lights and the outdoor space was wonderful for our guests to enjoy the summer weather during cocktail hour. The ballroom is very spacious so even with 200+ guests there was plenty of room for everyone to enjoy themselves and dance. We are so glad that we had our wedding at Eagle Oaks and would recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Allison · Married on 04/18/2015

Eagle Oaks was the perfect wedding venue! From the moment we walked in we were blown away by the beauty - the gorgeous chandeliers, floor to ceiling windows, and views of the golf course. Jim and his staff were beyond wonderful to work with - they were attentive, detail oriented, and very communicative. Our wedding day couldn't have went more smooth - from getting ready in the morning until we left after the reception, our whole group was taken care of. It was the best food by far we have ever experience at a wedding and our guests are still raving about it.

A big thank you to Jim and everyone at Eagle Oaks who made our wedding day the most amazing day of our lives.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I were married at Eagle Oaks and the wedding was fantastic. The ballrooms, grounds, and bridal suite are elegant and spacious. There are many different locations on-site to take pictures, from the gardens and patio, to the grand staircase, to the ballrooms, and the golf course. The staff, especially Jim and Ed, were extremely accommodating and said "no problem" to all of my requests.

The menu options are plentiful and delicious. Our guests loved the food, especially the Viennese dessert display, which took up an entire room. Really, this place has everything you could possibly want, including built-in colored lighting (for an additional fee).

Overall, we loved Eagle Oaks and had a fantastic experience planning and hosting our wedding there.

Sent on 11/04/2013

4.2
      3.0

Beautiful venue, attentive staff, great food!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Lucy · Married on 07/14/2007

4.2
      3.5

Everything was great except for my wedding cake. It was a dissaster. I must say, everything else was wonderful. Everyone still talks about the place and the amazing food.

Sent on 03/26/2008

Juliana · Married on 06/22/2018

3.5

Everything about Eagle Oaks was incredible. The only thing I was slightly disappointed was the service during the actual wedding. In the beginning, we were offered drinks a few times. Throughout the rest of the night, no one was coming up to my husband and I to offer us anything. We were so occupied thanking our guests that I couldn’t make it to the bar if I tried. I just felt that with all the money that was put into the wedding the attendants should paid closer attention to us. Other than that, the food and ambiance was incredible.

Sent on 06/30/2018

1.8
      1.0

After booking our wedding at this very expensive venue, we found out that the coordinator that we had been working with for the entire year would be on vacation for our wedding. He only told us this a week or two before hand. He left someone else in charge and that person was very brash, bossy and unkind to people who were paying so much money for an event. Although our wedding was beautiful and I loved every second of it, it was no thanks to the staff in charge of events at eagle oaks.

Sent on 08/06/2014