Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club Reviews

114 | Farmingdale, NJ

114 Reviews for Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club

Julie Verbovsky · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Grateful & Blessed

My husband and I are truly thankful for the wonderful experience we had at Eagle Oaks Country Club. We worked with Helena who was so kind and supportive to make all of our dreams come true! Our day was everything we could have hoped for and more. Also, the staff was extremely conscious of everyone's safety during this pandemic. I would 100% recommend Eagle Oaks!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Giampiccolo · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Helena made all of my dreams come true.

Helena (Wedding Planner) was so easy and stressless to work with. She responded to every email I sent in a timely manor, which helped keep me on schedule for all of my vendors, and made the week of my wedding very smooth!
    Helena and Brian (Banquet Manager) were the first people to greet my husband and I once we arrived on EOGCC property. (It was a cold day, they met us with hot chocolate! We're not coffee drinkers! They read our notes and surprised us!)
    Brian runs a very tight ship, every part of service was absolute seamless. Brian and his staff guided my husband, and I through the night, making sure that we got to try ALL of the food that was being served!! (That was very important to us!)
    Chef Dean is an absolute perfectionist in the kitchen. Every meal was prepared for each guest. When my Mom ordered her sirloin well done from the server, she was given a well done sirloin. (I know my mom was not the only one with a request like that, my guests were so impressed!)
    I knew once we signed our contract with EOGCC that we were signing with experienced professionals, incredible food, a gorgeous venue and well manicured property that was perfect for taking pictures at. I literally had nothing to worry about, and I have Helena to thank for making it all happen.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Amanda Vitale · Married on 11/21/2020

Truly Grateful

I want to thank Eagle Oaks Country Club for our amazing wedding. We truly thank them for the great experience we had. We worked with Jim who was so supportive and attentive. Not only is the venue gorgeous, food was amazing, and the staff really out did themselves. Everyone is extremely kind and professional. It was not easy being a covid bride, but working with Eagle Oaks, I can say for sure made it easy. With the constant changes everyday, they did a fabulous job amending to them and making sure everyone was safe. Eagle Oaks truly cares about making your night memorable and it shows. Thank you so much for making our wedding day special.

Sent on 01/01/2021
  • Shannon

Shannon Walsh · Married on 12/31/2019

The best night ever

I was married on New Years Eve at Eagle Oaks Country Club. From the day we met with them, to 8 months later after my wedding ended, the Eagle Oaks team made this an amazing experience. Jim and Brian are so incredible, and make every couple and family feel special and at ease. The entire staff made my wedding day incredible, comfortable, and literally EVERYTHING went off without a hitch. The venue is gorgeous, food is amazing, you really cannot find better. I would choose Eagle Oaks over and over again. They made this a day, and whole experience, perfect.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 11/02/2019

An absolute dream.

Eagle Oak Golf and Country Club provided the most beautiful wedding experience for my daughter and her husband. Working with Jim O’Neill was easy and pressure free. I should let you know Jim put this beautiful event together in 3 months. My son in law received notice that he is being deployed and they wanted to get married before he deployed. Jim made this happen. Our guests were amazed at the reception. Many were impressed, saying they had been to weddings that were years in planning that weren’t as well done as this. Oh, and did I mention the food was delicious from the fantastic cocktail hour to the hot pretzels given as a departure snack. Give Eagle Oak Golf and Country Club a look. You will not look any further.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Gavin Dizon-Roosa · Married on 09/20/2019

Unbelievable support and service

Brian, Helena, and Melissa were amazing throughout the process and on our special day. All of our guests had such great compliments on the day, the venue, the food, and most of all the staff here. I don't think there was more than 15 mins throughout the day where someone wasn't checking on us and making sure that everything came together perfectly. I can't recommend this place enough.

Sent on 10/04/2019

natalie · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Wedding

From the moment my husband and I pulled up to Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club we knew it was the perfect location for our dream wedding. The venue is perfect for an elegant and classic wedding with the bonus of having access to an amazing outside patio(that has recently been expanded!) and grounds that are absolutely breathtaking, which you are able to utilize for photos. We had the pleasure to work with Jim as our events manager and Brian as our maitre d' throughout of wedding planning process. Jim was extremely responsive to all of questions and Brian was very attentive to any concerns we had leading up to the day. He ensured that the staff was informed of my food allergy and provided alternatives that were absolutely delicious. Our guests are still raving about the food during cocktail hour, our selection for the main course and how gorgeous the outside patio area was. There is not one thing we would change about our wedding. We wish we could relive that day over and over again and only hope that we will be able to return to Eagle Oaks as a guest one day soon!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 08/30/2019

Memory of a Lifetime

Our wedding was amazing. The staff at Eagle Oaks was great. They are organized but not pushy. We worked with Jim he is awesome. You get so much for a fair price. Not only was it a day we will never forget but it’s a memory that will last a life time for our family and friends.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Melissa Territo · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience and unforgettable

The Staff at Eagle Oaks did a phenomenal job and truly went above and beyond ! I am forever grateful for all they did to make our wedding so special! If you are considering a venue to get married at, Eagle Oaks is the place!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent!

Eagle Oaks were great from start to finish. Throughout my 2 year planning Jim always put me at ease. I would recommend this venue to all. My family and friends are mostly foodies... guests loved the food. The service was excellent! Bryan and the rest of the staff were amazing throughout the evening.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Chelsey Theibault · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding of my dreams!

Jim and Brian were so accommodating during the planning process and on the day of! They listened to every detail that I wanted at the venue. They made me feel welcomed and special! The food was amazing (the chef even modified the menu for us)! The venue is gorgeous, the grounds are well maintained and the ballroom is breathtaking with all the crystal chandeliers and the high ceilings! It was a dream come true and I want to relive it all over again!!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Roberts · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect wedding

The staff at Eagle Oaks are absolutely fabulous!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Gina · Married on 06/15/2019

Best day ever!

From start to finish, every experience we had with Eagle Oaks leading up to our wedding and on the day was nothing short of perfect! Brian, Helena, Melissa and the rest of the team were beyond helpful and were always there for whatever we needed as we were planning and, especially, on the day of our wedding! The ENTIRE staff went above and beyond to make sure all of our needs were met and that we, as well as all of our guests, were well taken care of! Our guests had the most incredible time, as did we, and raved about how delicious the food tasted (EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING!), how impeccable the service was and how gorgeous the grounds and reception room itself was! Everything from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception room was absolutely beautiful! We got ready at Eagle Oaks in the morning and could not have been pampered more by Brian, Melissa and the rest of the team! We ended up having our after party at Eagle Oaks as well which was JUST as amazing as the rest of the night was! The entire day was truly a dream and we could not be happier. We only wish we could re-live the day all over again! :)

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Brian

Brian Stike · Married on 02/11/2019

Amazing wedding experience

Our entire wedding experience at Eagle Oaks was top notch. Every single detail was attended to. The food was delicious from the signature cocktail and champagne upon entry to the last bite of dessert and treats at the door as guests left. The food was extremely high quality and clearly prepared by a well seasoned chef. The attendants, servers, Maitre'D, bartenders, and all other staff members were top notch and no detail was overlooked. It was an event that FAR exceeded my expectations. Since the wedding (4 days ago now), I'm still receiving messages from friends stating that it was the most beautiful, most elegant wedding they had ever attended. I would recommend this venue again and again and again to anyone interested. Our only wish is that someone we know in the future gets married here so that we can attend and experience the night as guests, rather than as the bride and groom. It was absolutely top notch in every single aspect.

Sent on 11/07/2019

Nancy Campbell · Married on 02/11/2019

Spectacular venue with top notch service

On November 2, 2019 we celebrated my daughter’s wedding at Eagle Oaks Golf and Country Club. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the reception was. Jim O’Neill is a professional in every sense of the word. Whatever your needs are he is going to make it happen for you. The grounds are exceptionally beautiful, the staff is professional and they will cater to every need of your guests. The food is absolutely delicious. Everything about the day was magical. If I could give them 100 stars I would. Have your wedding here. Believe me, you will feel the magic too!

Sent on 11/10/2019

samantha · Married on 12/08/2018

Romantic Fall Wedding Dream Come True

I got married in November 2018 and Eagle Oaks was everything I dreamed it would be. The venue has new decor and set up for its cocktail hour and we were one of the first weddings to experience it. The room was transformed. We took advantage of the gorgeous chandeliers in the ballroom to bring our dark / moody / romantic fall aesthetic to life. The golf course has the coolest trees that my husband was obsessed with and we made it back just in time for a stunning sunset shoot. My florist and designer brought the venue's best assets front and center and the staff (Brian, Melissa my bridal attendant, Jim & Helena) just made everything SO easy. My bridal party and I got ready in the guest suites (highly recommend booking the entire guest house) and it was like one big brunch party. The FOOD - my goodness, the FOOD was so good. All of our friends and family thought the cocktail hour was dinner! The only regret I have is not eating more but we made a point to sit and eat dinner together (we had the sea bass/filet duet) and it was perfect. The Viennese hour and our cake was everything we dreamed of. We wanted the wedding to feel like a 19th century banquet and Eagle Oaks' catering team sure made that happen. We got married in a church so when we came back and saw the room for the first time, my jaw dropped and I teared up. Collectives By Diana and Ivie Joy Flowers put on such a show. Thanks to the entire team at Eagle Oaks for letting me run with this crazy vision!!! (You can see some of our pictures here on their site actually !!). We also had an after party because we didn't want the night to end - I highly recommend adding this package on. It was so fun to just hang out with everyone that stayed well into the night. I could finally relax and catch up. I wish I could live the night over and over again. The biggest heartfelt thanks to this amazing staff and most spectacular beautiful club which is more like a resort than anything else. It's heaven. Until next time, Eagle Oaks!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Auricchio · Married on 10/21/2018

Professional, caring, intelligent, on task, absolutly wonderful

Jim O'Neil is an amazing coordinator and the wedding was exceptional!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure serving you at Eagle Oaks and we hope you'll come back for more events!

Patty · Married on 09/07/2018

I wish I could rate them higher than a 5 star. My daughters wedding was perfect and the staff at Eagle Oaks was wonderful. I'm an event planner by trade so I look for things things that need to be fixed or changed, but honestly I could find nothing to change. We arrived early in the morning for hair and makeup and Melissa took such wonderful care of us throughout the day, breakfast and lunch, champagne, anything we needed she took care of. She set up the reception card table and decorated it for us. We didn't need to lift a finger. The food was delicious and the feedback from guests was that it was one of the best weddings they had been to. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Eagle Oaks Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. When a client also works in the industry and praises our work, we are beyond grateful. It was such a pleasure to host your daughter's wedding and we hope to see your family again for future events! Congratulations to you all!

Pam · Married on 08/11/2018

The most magical evening we could ever imagine! Our daughters wedding was so fabulous and the feedback from friends and family “best wedding I’ve been to In years”. The entire staff was unbelievable. Jim You truly gave us the wedding of a lifetime. Brian, Sue and Melissa catered to every need for the entire bridal party. The food was so delicious as was the presentation. All waite staff and bartenders were fantastic. The venue was breathtaking! Thank you all for a fabulous evening. Much love from the entire Niebling family and the New Mr & Mrs. Nicola

• Norma

Norma · Married on 08/09/2018

Beautiful venue, couldn't have been better! Quality staff, gorgeous outdoor area, and so accommodating. It was definitely a night we'll never forget!

M · Married on 08/09/2018

It was a beautiful night in a beautiful venue. We had some concerns and they were amazing by addressing every last concern and making the night extra special

Hannah · Married on 08/03/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better venue or staff of people! All of the guests continue to rave about Eagle Oaks from the food to the professionalism to the decor... what a wonderful day!

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2018

My wedding day at Eagle Oaks was dream come true and I couldn't have imagined or hoped for a better day! Helena was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire experience (Jim is amazing as well!) and Brian and Melissa were absolutely incredible and were there for anything we needed. Every detail was perfect, the food was delicious, and I did mention how gorgeous the venue is??? It's the most beautiful venue I have seen with a gorgeous outdoor area! From start to finish, everything was wonderful and I can't wait to have a new reason to plan my next Eagle Oaks event (or get invited to another wedding there)! Thank you again, Eagle Oaks for a truly magical day. We are so grateful! :)

Sent on 08/29/2018

Ronni · Married on 06/24/2018

Eagles Oaks is a great gorgeous venue and the staff so fabulous : Helena Perri makes my life so easy .... thank you everyone can’t wait for the next event

Sent on 06/29/2018

Shevaun · Married on 06/16/2018

The entire team at Eagle Oaks really made our wedding experience so easy and stress-free! Helena was always quick to respond and happy to answer any questions we had throughout the process. The service day-of was beyond anything I could have expected. Brian and Melissa made sure everything progressed as it should. Melissa greeted me with a water bottle and a straw, and I knew I was in for an easy evening. I can't say enough about how fantastic our wedding was, and that's largely thanks to the beautiful venue and wonderful venue staff!

Sent on 07/10/2018