Eagle Hills Golf Course Reviews

20 | Eagle, ID

20 Reviews for Eagle Hills Golf Course

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

Christy was amazing with the planning process, especially because I did not know what I wanted! She made suggestions that were actually good and had an interest in how my wedding turned out! You can tell they want your day to be as good as you hope it will be. The day of the wedding, our on-site coordinator Rhiannon, was such a big help! She was involved with anything and everything I might have needed and even helped out with our photographer. The bridal suite is a MUST if you are planning on getting married here, the mimosas definitely helped as a calming factor ??

Tesla · Married on 10/21/2017

We genuinely cannot complain. Christy was a godsend- she was there every step of the way and really made planning so much easier. The only thing we had to worry about was decoration and ourselves. She sat down with us and figured out our entire evening, and throughout the wedding she took care of our coordination, timeline, and made sure we had everything we needed (drinks for a toast, for example). This was our officiate's 4th wedding and she too said that it was the easiest, most organized one she'd ever done.
    The venue is beautiful, and the food was worth every cent. Our pictures came out lovely, the whole event just looked so perfect and professional, and for such little stress! Every one of our guests told us how much fun and how beautiful our wedding was, and we still get comments today, 3 months later. Absolutely recommend to everyone, we couldn't be happier.

V · Married on 06/24/2017

This was a wonderful experience for our daughters wedding. Christy and her team were so helpful and accommodating. We had an unexpected change of venue (which you can read our negative review regarding Falcon Crest Golf Course and Sophie's Choice Design). Two months before my daughters wedding and 3 days before sending out invitations we had to find another venue. We found Christy, Special Events Director, at Eagle Hills Golf Course in Eagle, ID. This is a beautiful outdoor venue. The food got rave reviews from our guests and Rihanna, the "day of" coordinator. was wonderful. Her team was so nice and polite, we really felt taken care of. We couldn't have ask for better overall service from Christy. She was professional from the start and her communication with us was fantastic....so don't hesitate to take a look at Eage Hills Golf Course.

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

We booked Eagle Hills Golf Course for our ceremony and reception. They were professional, very organized and easy to book everything. On the wedding day, the place looked amazing. It was professional and beautiful. The food was more expensive than what we thought we might spend originally, however it was worth every penny and I wouldn't have changed anything. The service was fantastic and we keep getting compliments on the food. It even rained on our wedding outside and they had a plan for that. In addition to the great service the landscaping was perfect for pictures. I found them on wedding wire and hired them based on reviews, so I want to offer my review for brides looking for a venue. You won't be disappointed with Eagle Hills Golf Course.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Eagle Hills Golf Course's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure to host your wedding and we're thrilled we were able to make it special for you.
  • W

Warren · Married on 12/13/2016

If you don't know exactly what you want, ask for help--the staff at Eagle Hills is more than able to offer suggestions and advice.

Alma · Married on 09/12/2015

We had an outdoor ceremony and reception with about 250 guests with about 25 kids under age of 10. We did our food buffet style (just our choice) we figured our guests would prefer it that way. The staff did all the set up for the ceremony and reception, we had an outside bar set up with 2 bartenders Natalie and Chelsie they did magnificent with the amount of guests we had. Our wedding planners Christy and Jamie were the best, I was reluctant to hire anyone just because you hear horror stories about them taking over the event. I had nothing but positive contribution from them both. The set up for both ceremony and reception was beyond what I expected, everything looked so classy and sophisticated. George and his crew did an amazing job. Their banquet room and bridal suite were just recently remodeled and any bride to be needs to go look at both rooms, specially if you are planning and indoor reception. The bridal suite is warm and inviting it had great lighting for pictures for when you are getting ready the day of the wedding. There is a large vanity with mirrors for your wedding party to sit and get hair and make up done. I would definitely recommend this venue for anyone that is in the process of getting married.

Everyone at Eagle Hills was amazing- especially Jami, the event coordinator out there. I literally have nothing bad to say because everything was great. From the food, to the actual venue, it was just amazing. Definitely worth the money!!

Dani · Married on 05/16/2015

We had an absolutely amazing wedding at Eagle Hills! From the very beginning Jami made the entire process so smooth. She helped us make choices that would stay within our budget, and it was great. We had to move our wedding from outdoors to the indoor area at the last minute and the staff couldn't have been more flexible. The food for the reception was superb!!

Samantha · Married on 07/27/2014

Our wedding turned out awesome! We couldn't have done it without Jami, day of coordinator, she kept us at ease and made sure everything was going to turn out perfect. The grounds were beautiful, the staff was amazing, and the food was unbeatable!! Thank you again and again! Samantha & Ben, Bride & Groom.

Daney · Married on 05/17/2014

The staff was very helpful and professional. Everything went according to plan and the venue was beautiful! When I (the bride) was getting ready in the bridal suite with my bridesmaids the staff made sure we had snacks, drinks, and anything else we needed. The reception was great thanks to their bartenders and waiting staff. The food was delicious and my guests loved using the driving range after the wedding! I highly recommend Eagle Hills Golf Course for your wedding or other event!

Kaila · Married on 04/26/2014

Eagle Hill gave me a beautiful place to have a stress free wedding. I had help with on site wedding planners and delicious catering. It was perfect.

Kristi · Married on 01/04/2014

The room looked great, the food was yummy and everything on Eagle Hills' end went smoothly!

Wow, the staff at Eagle Hills was very professional and polite. They were organized, and ready for the entire reception from setting up food up to being prepared for cake cutting. I highly recommend Eagle Hills for a wonderful wedding celebration and day that's stress free for wedding party and family.

Sarah · Married on 03/30/2013

Easy to work with, wonderful Location!

Jacquie · Married on 11/11/2011

If I could, I would give 10 stars. My husband and I could not have been more thrilled with the professionalism of the staff at Eagle Hills Golf Course. The attention to detail and willlingness to accomodate our special requests was amazing. Compliments to the chef Eric--the food was the highlight of the reception and we received so many compliments. The special events director Christy was excellent to work wtih and made every effort to make our special day perfect. Thanks Eagle Hills!

Jami was wonderful to work with. The area was beautiful and well maintained. The staff responded immediately to all our needs.

Marcie · Married on 06/04/2016

Very attentive and efficient on my wedding day. Works well to detail, every step of the way. Was glad to have my special day there.

Cassie · Married on 06/03/2017

3.5

Besides a few minor issues and frustrations during the planning process and afterwards, our wedding day was beautiful, organized, and the food was a hit!

1.2
      0.5
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0
      2.0

This venue was horrible. They talked us into moving our outdoor wedding inside due to the hot weather and then charged us for a dance floor that we didn't need when having it outside. They had nothing set up by the time we agreed upon so when we showed up we couldn't set up any decorations. A table wasn't set up correctly and almost fell on one of our grandparents. The wedding coordinator had told me only one event would take place on a given day so our wedding day would only be used for our event. When the day came they booked a Wake/funeral a couple hours before our event so the wake guests were walking through the time we took pictures and sitting at our reception tables plus they had the wake in the bar area so as our guests arrived they couldn't go in and get a drink, they had to stand outside and wait until our wedding started which was very rude. The food they said would cover all of our guests ran out. To top everything off not enough tables were set up at first so they had to be added and when we brought this to attention the staff was extremely rude and some of our decorations were broke. When we arrived to the bridal suite to get ready the AC had not been turned on so it was extremely hot and no champagne or hors d'oeuvres were set out as they were suppose to be and what we paid for. I was highly disappointed with everything about the venue and their service. The only thing that was nice was the background for photos.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Eagle Hills Golf Course's reply:

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with our venue. We strive to surpass the expectations of all of our brides and obviously we did not meet yours. I am surprised by this review since we heard positive feedback the day of the wedding from your husband and parents. While I do not want to discount your feelings on your wedding, I do believe some of the points you bring up unfairly reflect what happened and further clarification is needed. Your mother understood the dance floor rental charge prior to moving inside and even received a half price discount for that rental fee. We also tried to work with you regarding the set up, since you wanted to set five hours prior to the time allowed per our contract. You were told that since it was so early, not everything would be set up, but you could do your centerpieces while we were finishing with the set. Everything was ready prior to any of your guests arriving. Regarding the food, we did let you know that by offering only hors d'oeuvres instead of a full meal that there would be a chance of items running out. The bridal suite champagne and cheese tray were brought up when requested. We do not leave them in the suite prior to arrival because some brides do not arrive on time or do not want them until a later time. I hope you look back on your wedding day with feelings of celebration and love, rather than disappointment. It truly was a beautiful event and we wish you all the best.