32 Reviews for Eagle Glen Golf Club

House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
House Liquor (1)
31 Eagle Glen Golf Club Reviews

We chose Eagle Glen for our 10/21/2017 wedding and we couldn't be happier. We definitely made the right choice! From the very first moment we walked into the ballroom Raul and his team where there to help and answer all of our questions. Raul is a wedding planning genius! He was able to help us choose our color pallet, coordinate the decorations to make sure our theme was tied in and gave us the best recommendations for our vendor team. He kept in contact with us to make sure we didn't forget any details and really helped make our wedding dreams come true.
The staff was amazing, they went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I had the time of our lives. We were never without a drink in our hand as the staff was constantly checking in on us to make sure we were not only hydrated but also had enough to drink with our guests. Chris was one of our bartenders and he was a huge hit with our guests. He was friendly, attentive and makes a great mai tai. Pauly our other bartender was a huge hit with the ladies, they loved watching him pour their drinks in style. Our guests couldn't get enough of the food, it was absolutely delicious. By the end of the night we had such a hard time getting our guests to go home as they wanted to stay and keep the party going. The staff felt more like they were a part of our guests; like friends and family, as opposed to staff that's just doing another job. They truly enjoy the work they do. We will definitely be using Eagle Glen for our future events!
Thank you so much Raul and staff, you truly made our big day special!

Profile Picture Lucinda, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We booked Eagle Glen Golf Club for our wedding on 7/23/2017. We made the right choice! From day 1 of our wedding planning they were there. We had to plan our wedding from out of state so we could not just go there to get details so that we could plan our decorations. They were there through email. text and phone to answer all our random questions.
The day of our wedding the staff was there to provide anything and everything that we needed. They were very attentive. The food was amazing! We selected the Italian menu buffet style. Our guests complimented the food. They enjoyed it very much.
The venue itself was very clean and they were able to provide a few different color options for linens. The bridal and bridesmaids suites were amazing! All the girls had their own vanity and easy access to the restroom. There is also a suite for the groom and groomsmen.The wedding site was beautiful overlooking the hills of Corona and lakeview.

I highly recommend Eagle Glen Golf club for your wedding!

Thank you Raul and staff!

Profile Picture Armeda, 7/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Nestled in the hills of Corona, the ambiance of Eagle Glen Golf Club is amazingly beautiful. The staffs professionalism and courtesy made my parents 50th Anniversary so special. I feel they went above and beyond to accommodate us. They had the ballroom all set up where we only had our florist come in and set the center pieces and candy stations up. They were quick to provide us with anything and everything we requested. I will gladly use this venue for any future need.

Profile Picture Frances , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake

I absolutely love the location and the staff. Everyone starting with Tiffany are very professional and super friendly. Tiffany was very easy to get in contact with and replied to every single of my emails on the same day or the next. She was very helpful and flexible.
The ceremony location (lake site) was absolutely stunning. I have not received my professional pictures yet but the pictures that my guest took are amazing.
I truly recommend this location for any of your events. The staff really makes the wedding planning stress free.
Thank you Tiffany and Eagle Glen staff for making our special a great experience!

Profile Picture Lizette, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated

My wife Karolina and I, Eric, were married here on April 16, 2016. It was a beautiful day at a beautiful venue.
For a 1/3 of the price of a venue in LA or OC (and in most cases MUCH nicer than more expensive venues), Eagle Glen hands down sweeps the competition with the incredible amount of amenities included in their ceremony and reception packages.
This allowed us to splurge a little extra on things like live Ceremony music, a ridiculously awesome Salsa Band , Mariachi and Mexican Folklore Dancers, a Photo Booth, open bar etc.

The staff is AMAZING, everything ran like clockwork.

Raul Tovar is the MAN! He is such an awesome event coordinator. From start to finish Raul was organized, professional, and incredibly fun through our planning journey. Many thanks to his expertise and follow-through. The event was perfect!
Also, Angie, who was the day-of coordinator, did an excellent job during the event. Many thanks to her as well!

All of our friends and family members have been saying how beautiful the venue was! The staff was superb. Many guests have said that this was the best wedding experience ever!

If you don't get married here, then you are missing out on one of the premiere venues in So Cal!!!

Profile Picture Eric, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Parking, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar

We worked with Raul and he was very helpful from the start. He would make recommendations to get the best value and save money if possible. Overall we were very pleased with the service and food. We felt that the reception turned out perfect! Definitely recommend Eagle Glen. This was after visiting 6 other venues!

Profile Picture Izzy & Valerie, 11/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals

My son and daughter-in-law had their wedding at Eagle Glen and it was perfect. We looked at several possible facilities before choosing Eagle Glen and I am glad that we did. The mountain views were stunning and the facility was gorgeous. The price was reasonable and they worked with our price range. The other places we looked at required a large deposit which we were not comfortable with and when we talked to the sale's person at Eagle Glen, we felt that they were fair with the payment schedule. Communication with the sales staff was excellent. Any concerns or questions were always addressed in a timely manner. The guests were pleased with the food and the service, and they raved about the venue. The coordination was great. Overall, the staff at Eagle Glen, together with the florist and the DJ, far exceeded our expectations for a very special day.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning

Eagle Glen is an absolutely beautiful venue!!!! The staff is incredible, extremely professional and more than accommodating. Raul Tovar was always on top pf things, checked on how things were coming along on a regular basis, he knew Ralph and I had very busy schedules but always, always worked with us. He is very personable and makes you feel right at home. Ashley who was our coordinator for the day was outstanding! Every step of the way she made sure we were comfortable. She helped us out by staying on schedule. She went out with our photographers to point out Eagle Glens best photo spots. The day of the wedding they Eagle Glen exceeded our expectations and then some! Ashley and Raul could honestly never do enough! They made sure we were always taken care of, comfortable, you name it they did it! They and Eagle Glens staff exceeded our expectations! From the bar tender Hugo to the serves all I have to say is WOW! We will continue to visit the venue to have a nice meal, enjoy their amazing view and more importantly to say hello to Ashley and Raul. They deserve so much credit! Thank you both and Eagle Glen for an amazing day!

Ralph and Roxanne

Profile Picture Roxanne, 10/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

Eagle Glen exceeded my expectations for my daughter's wedding. My oldest daughter had her wedding here last month and we have nothing but great things to say! All of the guests had a great time and each person told us how beautiful it is there!The food was great. The staff was amazing. Thank you to Ashley who was there from start to finish making sure everything ran smoothly. She answered all of our questions and took a load off of our shoulders. A big thank you to Raul as well! The servers were so nice and helpful! Wouldn't have picked a better place to have my daughters wedding

Profile Picture User5301798, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not say enough good things about working with Eagle Glen! Our daughters wedding was Jan 10, 2015 and everyone there was so wonderful from start to finish!! We had over 300 guest and all have had wonderful things to say about the event. The staff was so helpful and responsive, the food was wonderful, the priceing was very good, and using some of the vendors from their list made it fun and easy! Thank you Eagle Glen Staff for making my little girls day a Dream Come True!!

Profile Picture Mary, 1/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

SOOOO over the top glad we chose Eagle Glen for our wedding and reception. We live in Corona, and we wanted something local that wouldn't be expensive. We toured probably 6 or 7 venues, and when we were done, we immediately decided to choose Eagle Glen without hesitation.

From beginning to end, it was easy. The staff there is amazing. Raul, Kevin, everyone we dealt with made it their mission to make our day perfect. Very flexible and accommodating, I probably sent 100 emails and came in to the office a dozen times to ask questions. I was never once told "no" or given a hard time about anything.

Everything was great, food, decor, location, they even ordered the weather special for us. Bartender (I think Hugo?), the banquet captain Devin, were so calm and professional while we were stressing about every detail. We always hear horror stories about people's weddings, we were so blessed to have Eagle Glen take care of ours.

Seriously, not a single complaint about our day. Lots of compliments from everyone who attended. Thanks again. Alicia & Dave L.

Profile Picture Dave, 10/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eagle Glen was the picture perfect location for our wedding! The entire experience was magical. Every single staff member, from the bartenders, servers, to the wedding coordinators were being perfect. The really went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. I would recommend this location to everyone. The wedding pictures were perfect with the georgous backdrop of hills and the lake.

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing, Tiffany, Devin, Hugo and all the staff there are amazing. The food, decor and service is exceptional. i would recommend this place to anybody

Profile Picture Jackie , 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So glad we chose EG. There is no way you can beat the location and the value. Had rave reviews for the food and the venue from guests. The entire staff did an exceptional job ! Raul Tovar is the best event sales person. He was with us from beginning to end always keeping in contact and catering to our needs. The event would have not been successful without the coordinating of Kevin, who made everything run so smooth. The entire staff did an exceptional job !

Profile Picture PHIL, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kevin, Destiny,Julie the whole team at Eagle Glen are amazing!!! They are the kindest most helpful people!! They made our day so special. It was a pleasure working with them!! They made our day perfect!!

Profile Picture Selina, 3/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very happy I chose this location.

Profile Picture krystle, 2/8/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tiffany was amazing with answering all my questions and processing payments for my wedding. Jared was amazing with taste testing for our food, rehearsal the night before and the day of he went above and beyond to make me feel special and at ease. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of my wedding. Jared made sure if I needed anything or my groom that he would get it for us. Jared's staff working with him that night were very professional. They were amazing!!!

Profile Picture Aja, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE WEDDING PART AND FOOD ONLY!!!!

This in regards to the amazing customer service we have received from wedding coordinator, Tiffany Bell.

Tiffany went above and beyond helping me to sort out our wedding details after I discovered that I am now pregnant. Tiffany's professionalism, personable attitude, and ability to accommodate us with our wedding changes so quickly exceeded my expectations.

Such a commitment to great customer service is to be commended. You can be sure that I will continue to refer all my Friends and Family to have all their events at Eagle Glen Golf Course for years to come.

Also, a shout out to the boys that work at Eagle Glen, they were all such gentlemen! They opened doors for us, helped us unload our items for the ceremony site. They even boxed up all our decor after our ceremony was done. Shout out to RAUL, you rocked!!!

Could not have been more than happy with the service, quality, and uniqueness this Facility has for a Wedding Venue!

TRUST ME IT WAS THE BEST DEAL AROUND!!!

Profile Picture User3277354, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

You cannot beat these views. Absolutely gorgeous! The value for your money is amazing! Eagle Glen Allows you to have the wedding of your dreams while sticking to your budget. GINA and JARED were amazing and there for me every single time (which was alot) and answered all my questions and calmed my fears. Guests told me "this is the best wedding food I've ever had!" Amazing staff, food, and views!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/26/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place and awesome staff. Was happy with everything! We were accidentally double booked at the beginning and had to change our time & ceremony spot,but to make up for it they offered us 1 hour of open bar for our guest and a choice of 3 appetizers for free. All worked out and it was amazing

Profile Picture Ronda, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tiffany is awesome!! The venue is beautiful and the food is great.

Profile Picture Autumn, 11/2/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Tiffany, Kevin and Devin were amazing. Thank you!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Unbelieveable staff! So attentive and anticipated my wants and needs. The day of coordinator Gary made my day flawless and had such a fun friendly personality.

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eagle Glen Golf Club team did an amazing job with our wedding! Great location! You do not need additional decoration since this place is simply amazing!!! Staff answered every question and were patient through the process. No hidden fee or surprises.

Profile Picture Jaqueline, 8/1/15, 1 Review