e.m. for you event planning Reviews

16 | Athens, GR

16 Reviews for e.m. for you event planning

e.m. for you event planning 1
e.m. for you event planning 2
e.m. for you event planning 3
e.m. for you event planning 4

Konstantina Mitrovgenis · Married on 07/14/2019

Dream wedding in Greece!

I was looking for a wedding planning company to help put together my wedding in Athens, Greece. As I live in the US, that would have been extremely difficult for me to do on my own! I came across E.M for you event planning and loved how approachable and down to earth both owners seemed! When I talked to them for the first time I was certain that they were the perfect fit for me! They helped me find a venue and my wedding turned out to be so beautiful... But the experience of working with them was also absolutely flawless as well. What I liked about them the most was that you can really talk to them about your thoughts/ concerns/ ideas, and they will understand, offer you suggestions and comfort you. They represent you and take care of everything for you but you also get to connect with them. They are a great team- super passionate, hard working, respectful, punctual, with a great sense of style and broad knowledge of latest trends as well as classics. They more than exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Greece!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Joanna · Married on 06/22/2019

I would like to thank you Errika & Manolis for all support you give to us. You can make real what we imagine for our special day. keep going !!!!

Katelyn Cox · Married on 10/17/2018

Destination wedding

Errika & Manolis helped us in planning and organizing our wedding details. We live abroad and choosing them was one of the best decisions we had made. Planning from a distance is stressful and sometimes confusing but emforyou helped us sort things out and everything turned out to be great on the day of.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Evi Tsanaka · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely perfect

Great professionalism with marvelous ideas for my wedding day that I will remember for the rest of my life...Thank you guys for everything!!!

Vivi Karakonstanti · Married on 09/30/2018

Great cooperation with lovely people!

Extremely well organized, great communication skills,fresh happy faces with original ideas!

Annie Ranser · Married on 09/29/2018

Our perfect wedding

I cant describe how fortunate we were to find em for you to plan our wedding. My now husband had aspirations to plan our wedding himself (since I was finishing my residency and wanted a much smaller event) that he was hesitant about hiring a planner at all. But when meet them on Skype call they were so professional and put together and had a personality that we knew would mesh amazingly with ours (as well as similar musical tastes). Errika & Manolis were so helpful and flexible, easily reached by phone, text or email. Our wedding wasn't held at a traditional hall and we had SIX locations on our wedding timeline! Em for you experience with vendors, contracts really helped us navigate all of the details and options, pros/cons without abandoning her sense of reality from experience and our budget. There was HUGE value in having someone knowledgeable in both the catering and wedding industry to ask questions, navigate and negotiate options, and plan for details we didn’t even know existed. All of the vendors they recommended to us were incredible, affordable and a true pleasure to work with. Our wedding day went off without a hitch an and there is no doubt in our minds this wouldn't have been possible without Errika and Manolis!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Tatiana White · Married on 09/23/2018

We recommend them

Errika & Manolis were excellent wedding planners! They were always very responsive, went above and beyond what they were responsible for, and very helpful and knowledgeable. Also they were made us feel a lot better whenever the stress of planning was getting to us. We highly recommend them services for planning!

• I

Ioanna P · Married on 09/09/2018

Wedding and Christening

Errika and Manolis are more than professionals and additionally they take care of you and your desires like friends. Everything was on time and more than we could imagine. Nothing would be the same without them! I would like to thank them for their good taste and amazing ideas! They make dreams come true!

Abigail · Married on 08/28/2018

emforyou thank you

e.m for you - event planning company was recommended by friend of mine who lives in Greece. They were described "as good as it gets". We were planning destination baptism in Greece and I decided to use their services. The process of preparing the event went very smoothly . Everything was just spot on. Our friends still tell us that everything was just so well planned , including smallest details. Thank you Errika and Manolis. I would not be able to pull it off without you !

e.m. for you event planning 5
    e.m. for you event planning 6
    e.m. for you event planning 7
    e.m. for you event planning 8

Diana Reed · Married on 08/03/2018

The team!!!

em for you is very professional, and organized everything on our big day.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

em for you team are absolutely incredible! She helped us to execute our wedding which was an absolute dream. From the moment we started working together, emforyou were professional, warm, kind, knowledgable, and so helpful! They gave great recommendations for vendors and took all of the stress out of planning and especially the stresses the last month before the wedding. The day of our wedding she came prepared for everything and was available to help anywhere we needed her. Our wedding day was so smooth and perfect thanks to emforyou team. I highly recommend! I feel so lucky we found emforyou and were able to work with her.

Emma · Married on 06/24/2018

Em for you is what you need for your wedding!

Our day was so beautiful and flawless thanks to Manolis and Errica. “Em for you” made it extremely easy for me. The very much understood my tastes and went above and beyond while still managing to keep us in budget! Not only did we find you but you help us find the perfect team of photographers, video, music and styling. We could never express how grateful we are, thank you for being so accommodating, so helpful and just beautiful souls in general. We love you guys!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Betty · Married on 06/22/2018

We would like to thank "em. for you" for their incredible help!! Everything was perfect and our wedding was like a fairytale!!! John & Betty Bender.

Sara · Married on 06/01/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect! Manolis and Errika were there for me! It was a life time experience! Thank you my dear friends!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Aisha · Married on 05/16/2018

Amazing team

Errika and Manolis were amazing! They were so helpful, organized, responsible and responsive. Manolis and Errika were with us the day of our wedding and they were ON POINT and SO amazingly helpful with everything. They reassured me everything were totally fine and were cool and calm through the wedding day chaos. TOTALLY LOVE THEM and would recommend them / e.m. for you 100x over! Hoping to have another big event so I could work with them again!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Rania · Married on 04/06/2018

e.m.for you team played a huge role in making my wedding day a success! I was a pretty crazy bride and Manolis and Errika did great at keeping me calm and making sure things were done correctly. Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 08/02/2018