e.m. for you event planning Reviews

26 | Athens, GR

26 Reviews for e.m. for you event planning

Christopher · Married on 11/08/2020

Stress-free Wedding

Stress-free Wedding

Thanks to Errika and Manolis at A Modern Romance, I had a stress-free wedding day that was executed flawlessly. I only needed day-of coordination and they still were very informed and dedicated to my wedding. I would recommend them over and over again.

Danae · Married on 05/07/2020

Wedding of our dreams

Manolis and Errika are amazing! They made the our wedding one we will remember for the rest of our lives. They made the whole process so easy and stress free. They really went out of their way to make our day special. If you are thinking about a summer wedding you definitely need to use e.m. team. We had the wedding of our dreams and it was all thanks to them.

Souzan · Married on 02/08/2020

Thank you!!!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

e.m. team are top notch and extremely professional. They anticipated our every need and made sure the mother of the bride thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the wonderful day.

Gianna C. · Married on 12/24/2019

Wedding day

This was the first vendor we hired after we booked our venue. I just knew I needed help with planning and ideas, etc. We used e.m. for coordinating services and this was the smartest vendor hire on our list of vendors we had. Money well spent! They were 100% amazing. We are so grateful for all their help before and on our wedding day.

Alex · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing Birthday!!!!!

e.m.for you was one of the best decisions I could have made! I knew I was in good hands and having them made our evening a memorable one. Day of coordination could not have gone smoother because of the e.m. team. They were the best!

John K. · Married on 10/05/2019

Pure excellence

Loved working with them! Very courteous and professional. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to plan their event.

Sophia · Married on 09/12/2019

My wedding

Errika & Manolis made our wedding day stress free and the flow was smooth. There were able to execute everything they I ask them to do. They are always available and easy to communicate with. I’m thankful for all their help! Thank you for everything! You are the best!!

• Χ

Χρυσή ?. · Married on 08/20/2019

Excellent Work

Ευχαριστώ την ομάδα em για τον υπεροχο γάμο στην Κρήτη, τον οποίο έκανε ξεχωριστό!

Mary P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing planners.

Everyhting was perfect! Thank em for you , you create an amazing day for us and our friends. These guys are the best . We totally reccomend them!!

Joanna · Married on 06/22/2019

I would like to thank you Errika & Manolis for all support you give to us. You can make real what we imagine for our special day. keep going !!!!

Katelyn C. · Married on 10/17/2018

Destination wedding

Errika & Manolis helped us in planning and organizing our wedding details. We live abroad and choosing them was one of the best decisions we had made. Planning from a distance is stressful and sometimes confusing but emforyou helped us sort things out and everything turned out to be great on the day of.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Evi T. · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely perfect

Great professionalism with marvelous ideas for my wedding day that I will remember for the rest of my life...Thank you guys for everything!!!

Vivi K. · Married on 09/30/2018

Great cooperation with lovely people!

Extremely well organized, great communication skills,fresh happy faces with original ideas!

Annie R. · Married on 09/29/2018

Our perfect wedding

I cant describe how fortunate we were to find em for you to plan our wedding. My now husband had aspirations to plan our wedding himself (since I was finishing my residency and wanted a much smaller event) that he was hesitant about hiring a planner at all. But when meet them on Skype call they were so professional and put together and had a personality that we knew would mesh amazingly with ours (as well as similar musical tastes). Errika & Manolis were so helpful and flexible, easily reached by phone, text or email. Our wedding wasn't held at a traditional hall and we had SIX locations on our wedding timeline! Em for you experience with vendors, contracts really helped us navigate all of the details and options, pros/cons without abandoning her sense of reality from experience and our budget. There was HUGE value in having someone knowledgeable in both the catering and wedding industry to ask questions, navigate and negotiate options, and plan for details we didn’t even know existed. All of the vendors they recommended to us were incredible, affordable and a true pleasure to work with. Our wedding day went off without a hitch an and there is no doubt in our minds this wouldn't have been possible without Errika and Manolis!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Tatiana W. · Married on 09/23/2018

We recommend them

Errika & Manolis were excellent wedding planners! They were always very responsive, went above and beyond what they were responsible for, and very helpful and knowledgeable. Also they were made us feel a lot better whenever the stress of planning was getting to us. We highly recommend them services for planning!

• I

Ioanna · Married on 09/09/2018

Wedding and Christening

Errika and Manolis are more than professionals and additionally they take care of you and your desires like friends. Everything was on time and more than we could imagine. Nothing would be the same without them! I would like to thank them for their good taste and amazing ideas! They make dreams come true!

Abigail · Married on 08/28/2018

emforyou thank you

e.m for you - event planning company was recommended by friend of mine who lives in Greece. They were described "as good as it gets". We were planning destination baptism in Greece and I decided to use their services. The process of preparing the event went very smoothly . Everything was just spot on. Our friends still tell us that everything was just so well planned , including smallest details. Thank you Errika and Manolis. I would not be able to pull it off without you !

Diana R. · Married on 08/03/2018

The team!!!

em for you is very professional, and organized everything on our big day.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Anna · Married on 07/14/2018

em for you team are absolutely incredible! She helped us to execute our wedding which was an absolute dream. From the moment we started working together, emforyou were professional, warm, kind, knowledgable, and so helpful! They gave great recommendations for vendors and took all of the stress out of planning and especially the stresses the last month before the wedding. The day of our wedding she came prepared for everything and was available to help anywhere we needed her. Our wedding day was so smooth and perfect thanks to emforyou team. I highly recommend! I feel so lucky we found emforyou and were able to work with her.

Emma · Married on 06/24/2018

Em for you is what you need for your wedding!

Our day was so beautiful and flawless thanks to Manolis and Errica. “Em for you” made it extremely easy for me. The very much understood my tastes and went above and beyond while still managing to keep us in budget! Not only did we find you but you help us find the perfect team of photographers, video, music and styling. We could never express how grateful we are, thank you for being so accommodating, so helpful and just beautiful souls in general. We love you guys!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Betty · Married on 06/22/2018

We would like to thank "em. for you" for their incredible help!! Everything was perfect and our wedding was like a fairytale!!! John & Betty Bender.

Sara · Married on 06/01/2018

Everything was absolutely perfect! Manolis and Errika were there for me! It was a life time experience! Thank you my dear friends!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Aisha · Married on 05/16/2018

Amazing team

Errika and Manolis were amazing! They were so helpful, organized, responsible and responsive. Manolis and Errika were with us the day of our wedding and they were ON POINT and SO amazingly helpful with everything. They reassured me everything were totally fine and were cool and calm through the wedding day chaos. TOTALLY LOVE THEM and would recommend them / e.m. for you 100x over! Hoping to have another big event so I could work with them again!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Rania · Married on 04/06/2018

e.m.for you team played a huge role in making my wedding day a success! I was a pretty crazy bride and Manolis and Errika did great at keeping me calm and making sure things were done correctly. Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 08/02/2018