E Entertainment Cleveland's Elite DJ Service Reviews

20 E Entertainment Cleveland's Elite DJ Service Reviews
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 10/06/2018

Hailey Nelson

We had a great experience with Eddie and his DJ service. He was very understanding and accommodating when we had to postpone the ceremony to let a rain shower pass pushing the events 30 minutes behind. The rest of the day went perfectly and my guests and myself danced the night away.

Diana · Married on 12/02/2017

He was pleasant and accommodating to our guests.

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Eddie stepped in with a last minute schedule change and made our wedding reception perfect! He worked with us to solve the issues that arose, listened to what we wanted, and chose the perfect mix of music to keep everyone dancing the entire night! Eddie made our reception the party we hoped we would get lucky enough to have!

Chase & Whitney · Married on 07/01/2017

Eddie helped us rock Whitney and Chase's wedding-- lots of dancing- good times with great people- the Cinderella wedding that Eddie enhanced!!!

• I

Irina · Married on 06/17/2017

Great Dj. Thank you! Highly recommend !

Katelynn · Married on 05/27/2017

Eddie was wonderful. He gave us a great deal and made sure to listen to all of our requests. He also made sure he had all of the songs that we wanted including our first dance song which was by a French artist!

Robert · Married on 05/19/2017

Eddie is fantastic and worked closely with us to make our reception one of the best memories of the day! He not only works hard but does it with a smile! Would absolutely recommended to anyone!

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

Eddie was great to work with!! Our wedding was fun and energetic. I can honestly say, I danced til I dropped!!!
    Thank you Eddie!

• W

William · Married on 07/23/2016

My partner and I were extremely satisfied with E Entertainment! The music selections were fabulous and right along the lines of what I would hope for on my big day! All the classics as well as a great selection of modern hits! And talk about personality! Just what we needed to get the crowd up and dancing! We had a great experience and would highly recommend E Entertainment to anyone needing a DJ for a major event/wedding!

tracy · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Eddie has reasonable rates, flexible, and on time, love his services I have used them often..

The DJ was incredible! Great personality and really got the crowd going! I would definitely want him at another event! Loved the music choices and the interaction! I had a blast!

Travis · Married on 09/12/2015

Very Professional Service. Awesome music selection. Kept everyone entertained all evening. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

Dana · Married on 06/01/2015

I highly recommend E Enternainment. Eddie listened to all of my requests and needs for our event. He went the extra mile to make sure he had all of the songs that I wanted for the night. He took time to really listen and make sure the night was one everyone would remember.

April · Married on 05/03/2013

E Entertainment created a very fun atmosphere, and my entire family had a great time. I would definitely use their services again!

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2009

Eddie was a great DJ! He got there early, kept the guests dancing all night, he was personable, he played everything we asked for...we couldn't have asked for more in a DJ!

Carol · event on: 09/16/2017

We used E Entertainment for my 40th birthday party at a country club. DJ Eddie called us a few days before the party to go over what type of music we liked and what he could do to help make our party fun and memorable. He arrived on time and set up very fast, music was playing when the first guests arrived. When it was time to dim the lights and start dancing, he played just the right songs to get people on the dance floor. He took requests from guests and kept the dance floor filled. He was great to work with and we would highly recommend E Entertainment to anyone wanting to have an awesome time at their party.

randy · event on: 12/12/2015

Eddie provided outstanding professional DJ service for my wife's 50th birthday party. She was happy as where all of the guests. I was happy because it was simple for me and came at a good value when it comes to pricing and overall quality of service. Thanks Eddie! We will see you for my 3rd annual Jamaican Party!

Radamas · Married on 08/11/2018

Eddie and Chuck were very professional. They made sure they played every single one of our song request as well as allowed a no playlist. They were very hands on in getting to know both of us and our personalities so they could cater the vibe and music perfectly to us. We highly recommend if you are looking for great professional djs. Thank you again for doing a great Job !!

E Entertainment Cleveland's Elite DJ Service 1

Jamie · Married on 09/17/2016

E entertainment made my wedding the best I could ask for. He listen to all are music request and we were able to make a list of just the kind of songs we wanted mixed with crowd pleasing songs as well. I would recommend e entertainment to any one for any occasion