E and E Special Events Reviews

E and E Special Events 7
  • Zoey

Zoey 路 Married on 08/17/2019

The best dj

Ezra was amazing! Very respectful when it came to songs I did and didn鈥檛 want. He was fun and kept the crowd entertained! His commutation was great! He would call me if there was a problem or if he needed to talk to me about details. Payments were easy and hassle free. Overall the night was great and everyone didn鈥檛 want to leave!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    E and E Special Events 12
    E and E Special Events 13
    E and E Special Events 14

E and E Special Events's reply:

I had so much fun with you guys! I hope you dont mind but I ended up putting some footage together of how the night went... https://www.instagram.com/p/B2cl6VmBg6R/?igshid=d85ahf2r2kn3. Enjoy. When you guys renew your viws in a few years, give me a call!!馃幎馃幍
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 06/08/2019

10/10!! Best DJ!!

I hired Ezra as my wedding DJ because I attended another wedding he DJ鈥檇, and it was such a good night! He did such a great job with our wedding, too! The dance floor was packed all night, and I received so many compliments about the music! He was extremely easy to work with and very professional. He played saxophone during our cocktail hour, which, in my opinion, went above and beyond the duties of a wedding DJ. We also had a special request for clean music for the kids and more conservative attendants of our wedding, and he had very quality clean versions of songs! I would recommend Ezra to anyone and everyone! He is willing to accommodate all styles of music and any special requests!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Jeffrey Brauch 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Best DJ Ever!

Ezra did such a great job! He is a talented DJ and wants to provide the exact experience you're looking for. He is also talented and able to make adjustments on the fly, so you don't have to worry about any issues during your event!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Ashlynn

Ashlynn 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Fabulous team!!

E & E Events is the best! Our cake exceeded my expectations, not only was it extraordinarily beautiful the texture and flavor was out of this world! Ezra really knows how to get a crowd on the dance floor and was so much more than just a DJ at our wedding, he truly was the Master of Ceremonies. Both Emily and Ezra were accommodating to our wishes, easy to communicate with and I couldn't be happier with their services.

Sent on 05/23/2019

E and E Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much Ashlynn! It was a blessing for both of us to lend a hand to making your day special.
  • Christina

Christina Drisdom 路 Married on 03/31/2019

鉂わ笍 The Drisdom鈥檚 Wedding鉂わ笍

We went to a lot of cake tastings, many claimed to be the best. Emily never bragged, was warm, inviting, professional and most importantly her cakes were absolutely delicious! She made the most beautiful wedding cake, everyone at the wedding loved it! We couldn鈥檛 be more happy with choosing Emily from E & E Special Events!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Amber-Leigh

Amber-Leigh 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Ezra was great, I would highly recommend him! He provided an open line of communication in the weeks leading up to our wedding, and then did the best job on the day of - he was very professional and thorough. We could not be happier with the service that he provided. I have already recommended him to several of my friends, and I am sure that my sister will be using E and E for her wedding next year, too!

Sent on 11/13/2018

E and E Special Events's reply:

Let me say that I had a great time at your wedding Amber-Leigh and Mark! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day in November for an outdoor wedding! I am looking forward to seeing you again next year with your sister's wedding. Congrats again Mark and Amber-Leigh!!!

Anna 路 Married on 06/09/2018

Ezra was awesome to work with! He played saxophone for our cocktail hour and then dj'ed the reception. He was so accomodating with last minute changes, made our cocktail hour so fun, and got everyone dancing at the reception, even though we didn't have a bar. I would definitely work with E and E Special Events again.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    E and E Special Events 15

E and E Special Events's reply:

Thank you so much Anna! Your wedding was a great time for me as well. Anytime I get to play sax and DJ in the same night is a fun night for me! Blessed to be of service to you on your day!

Cynthia 路 Married on 09/16/2017

We LOVE Ezra from E and E Special Events. He was the DJ for my sister's wedding a few years ago, and I would not have DREAMED of using anyone else. He is extremely professional, communicating the whole way along, and he is a fun person to work with. He has fantastic equipment that makes the entire experience a blast. He sent us a whole worksheet to gather information about what type of music we like and don't like, as well as any other expectations we may have had. He thought of a lot of things we didn't even consider! He spoke with me the week of the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. Our photographer commented several times during the wedding that he was super easy to work with for her as well, commenting on his professionalism and overall competence. Ezra makes sure that everyone has so much fun. Best DJ ever.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Rebecca 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Ezra was the DJ for both of our daughter's weddings. Our daughters could not be more different and Ezra was able to be the perfect DJ and set the appropriate time for both of my daughters. We had so much fun at both receptions. He really added to the perfect party! We look forward to having him again.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 09/02/2017

We cannot say enough nice things about Ezra and Emily with E & E Events. They were both professional, client focused, individualized, and worry-free. Ezra was very kind, willing to be as involved as we needed. He helped keep the timeline of our wedding evening with our wedding coordinator so could enjoy and mingle. We made a list of dinner music and dance music we wished to hear and we heard all of our songs and more. Ezra was able to understand our style and music preferences and filled in with great song selections that fit our event. Ezra was prepared and ready to deliver his service. He was fun and involved but also provided an environment that guests could have conversations and hear one another! We are very happy we hired E & E Events, it was the right choice.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Symphony 路 Married on 06/24/2017

The DJ did a wonderful job at feeling out the crowd and the cake was magnificent in both taste and appearance.

Sent on 10/03/2017
    E and E Special Events 16

Jessica 路 Married on 06/01/2017

These two are amazing and definitely made my wedding day super special. The cake Emily made was absolutely delicious- everything I wanted. And our DJ was professional and fun - couldn't have asked for better service- A+

Sent on 10/08/2017

Rachel 路 Married on 05/21/2017

Ezra was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony music and DJ for our reception. He played the sax for our beach front ceremony and was able to play the perfect mix of music for our guests at the reception. We thought that Ezra was professional, affordable, knowledgeable, and talented. We would definitely recommend him to others for all your DJ needs!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

D. 路 Married on 05/14/2017

E&E provided the stress relief I needed when obtaining vendors for my daughter's wedding. From the first meeting, both Ezra and Emily were highly prepared and understood my daughter's desires. They demonstrated their ability to provide what was requested and delivered just that! We definitely appreciated Emily being so flexible for last minute mini cupcakes add-on. She is such a great pastry chef and created the wedding cake designed just as requested. Ezra's disc jockey skills were top notch. He was so prepared with equipment set up for both the wedding ceremony and the reception area. I loved that he was dressed in a tux, so he blended right in with the festive occasion. Thank you Ezra and Emily for giving this mother of the bride a much needed piece of mind!

Sent on 09/30/2017
    E and E Special Events 17

Jessica 路 Married on 04/08/2017

Our wedding cake was gorgeous and incredibly delicious!! We received so many good comments about the look and taste of the wedding cake! The DJ was fantastic! There was an excellent flow to the entire night. They were very professional and very personable. I highly recommend E and E Special Events!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    E and E Special Events 18
  • Jessica

Jessica Tuttobene 路 Married on 04/08/2017

E and E Magic

We had the best time at our wedding! E and E Special Events was a part of that magic. Ezra and Emily were friendly and professional from start to finish. Emily's work with cake was amazing. It was absolutely delicious and incredibly beautiful! Ezra's skills as the DJ were just what we needed. He kept the atmosphere alive with he sound, lighting, and music on point! Thank you both so much for such an amazing experience!

Sent on 10/30/2019
    E and E Special Events 19
  • Coakley-Flanagan Wedding

christine 路 Married on 09/04/2016

Working with Ezra was awesome! We knew everything was in good hands for our ceremony and reception! I highly recommend him to everyone :-)

And Emily makes delicious cakes too!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Jose 路 Married on 08/12/2016

E and E Special Events was referred to us by a friend. We were looking for both a cake and DJ for our wedding so we thought why not look at this couple that offers both! Emily and Ezra both deliver the quality service you seek and more! As a side note, Emily was amazing with the cake! She was super professional when discussing what my wife wanted and made some good suggestions! Most people save the top tier of the cake and wait a year later to eat it, but we actually couldn't wait and finished it last week! The cake was one of the most memorable aspects of the wedding and our guests loved it as well. Ezra is also as professional as they come and is very knowledgable in music in general. The day of the wedding, the pianist's keyboard malfunctioned and all I said was, "someone take care of it," and Ezra came through! Since he provided all of the audio equipment for our wedding, he mic'd up a grand piano that our venue had and it all worked out. I am a huge music lover and am pretty particular about what we were going to be listening to at the wedding. I pretty much just gave Ezra some suggestions of songs for our cocktail hour and he curated an awesome playlist that both we and our guests loved. Some of the guests were asking for the playlist after the wedding! He also kept some good, positive energy going throughout the reception, which was crucial. I could really go on about these two, but really just want to say that if you're thinking about booking these two, stop thinking and JUST DO IT. They're awesome!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Michelle 路 Married on 07/24/2016

They were very professional and flexible. They responded back in a reasonable time. I am glad they were able to be apart of our big day!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Mitchell 路 Married on 07/23/2016

Absolutely book this vendor! They were SO great. Very organized, easy to work with, and FUN! We used them at our after-party for our wedding and the lights and music kept the party alive! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Becky 路 Married on 05/21/2016

As event coordinator at our church, I get to see a lot of wedding receptions. Ezra is by far the best DJ I have seen. He is fun and engaging yet very professional. This summer, he played his saxophone live during the cocktail hour. It was wonderful. I recommend he very highly to all of our brides.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Kenny 路 Married on 04/23/2016

If you're looking for a top notch professional DZ service, look no further; Ezra is your guy. I was extremely pleased with his DZ service as well as his attention to detail in his music selection. I will definitely use him again. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • User4445559 路 2+ years ago

I was prepared to meet with 7 different dj's but after meeting Ezra, I cancelled the other 6! Within 5 minutes, Ezra felt more like a friend than a business contract.
    Ezra dj'd our ceremony and reception; he made sure everything went off without a hitch. He provided us with a song request form in advance of our big day which was perfect, because it reminded me of details I hadn't previously thought of.
    Ezra's fabulous sense of humor, wonderful taste in music removed any possibility of stuffiness from our big day and helped make it FUN - which is exactly what we wanted.
    I would plan another even just to be able to hire Ezra again!

Sent on 01/19/2016

E and E Special Events's reply:

You guys are the best! I had such a great time with you both. Congratulations on finally getting hitched!

Kaitlin 路 Married on 10/25/2014

Ezra, and his wife Emily, who did our cake, were both fabulous. They were responsive to email and phone calls, as we were planning from afar. Ezra's DJ worksheet was easy to understand and comprehensive. He has an incredible selection of music and even found a track to accompany a hymn we sang at the ceremony. He was able to provide everything we need as far as sound and music for our entirely outdoor, middle-of-nowhere field wedding and reception, with minimal electricity requirements. When dinner ran long, and pushed the rest of the schedule back considerably, he easily adjusted accordingly.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Lori 路 Married on 06/28/2014

Ezra was our DJ for my daughter's wedding in June. In addition to being a DJ he played the saxophone during the dinner hour. He kept the party going and keep things on time. Our guests loved him and many asked for his number. I was very happy to have both live as well as DJ music at her reception. Him and his wife at E and E special events are a winning couple - a one stop shop for your wedding reception.

Sent on 10/08/2014