E and E Special Events Reviews

81 Reviews for E and E Special Events

81 E and E Special Events Reviews
  • EML

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2018

Emily did such an amazing job with our wedding cake! We wanted a cake with cream cheese icing since that is what my husband likes and E&E Special Events was the only baker I talked to that would use cream cheese instead of buttercream for the cake's frosting! We had a strawberry cake with a strawberry puree filling and a strawberry mousse filling...it was divine. I can't wait for next June when we get to eat our cake topper!

Sent on 07/13/2018

E and E Special Events's reply:

I'm so glad you both enjoyed it! That's my job! I am more than happy to give you what you're wanting! Keep me in mind for the next big event!!!

Sherry · Married on 05/25/2018

I honestly cannot think of anything that I didn't like about the service I received from E and E Special Events. The great service began when they were able to assist, even on a shorter than normal time frame. They were flexible in the arrangements to make all the final decisions. Even on the day of the wedding, when the reception room turned out slightly warmer than expected, they worked with reception staff to keep the cake in a cooler location until about an hour before cutting. She did this without me having to worry about any of it and I much appreciated that. Lastly, the cake was just as I would have hoped for. It looked wonderful and tasted great. Thank you E and E for the beautiful wedding cake!

Sent on 05/29/2018
    E and E Special Events 1

E and E Special Events's reply:

Thank you Sherry! It was so great meeting you and making your cake! I LOVED your topper and I am so glad you liked your cake! I wish you both all the best!

Erica · Married on 05/19/2018

I was so very pleased with E&E Special Events and they are so affordable. Emily was so sweet and outgoing. She was really easy to talk to and made exactly what my husband and I wanted. My now-husband was very pleased with how the tasting went, she really did spoil us. We were able to sit down with her, talk to her about what our dream cake was, what we wanted and we got to taste many different varieties of cakes with her different frosting options. She made our day even more special with the beautiful cake she made for us; it was perfect! Everyone at our wedding rant and raved about how beautiful and delicious it was! And to top it all off and make things even more perfect, she made us a video after she was done setting it up at the venue. Her message was very sweet and thoughtful and we were so lucky to have found E & E Special Events. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    E and E Special Events 2
    E and E Special Events 3

E and E Special Events's reply:

Oh, I love that you posted the pictures! I love seeing pictures of my couples with their cake! Thank you. And thank you so much for your sweet review. I really appreciate it!

Jada · Married on 04/21/2018

Emily from E&E Special Events was amazing. She was so easy to work with start to finish and she created my dream cake from a mashup of pictures! It was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    E and E Special Events 4

E and E Special Events's reply:

I love this! Thank you for your awesome review and posting that picture! I loved making your cake and having the privilege of taking a cake to the Cavalier Hotel since it has been redone. I wish you both all the best!

Jenifer · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding cake was absolutely fantastic! We had a tiered cake with three different flavors. Many of our guests thought the cake was so delicious that they had to try all three flavors!

Sent on 10/02/2018

E and E Special Events's reply:

I am so glad to hear that! Thank you for the awesome review. I just love making different flavors to wow my couples and their guests! I wish you both all the best. Thank you so much. Keep me in mind for your next special event

Vanessa · Married on 02/18/2018

Emily did an amazing job on our wedding cake! It was made exactly as we discussed the colors were perfect and not to mention delicious! The cake was so moist and we were able to make each layer a different flavor which everyone loved. Emily’s home based business was more professional than some other vendors we visited. I would definitely recommend her for any cakes!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    E and E Special Events 5
    E and E Special Events 6

E and E Special Events's reply:

I love that you posted these pictures! Thank you for sharing and posting such a sweet review. It was such an honor to be able to make your cake. I wish you and your husband all the best! Thank you so much. Keep me in mind for the next time you need a specialty cake!

Racheal · Married on 01/21/2018

Emily made my son's Birthday cake and she did a fantastic job. I would recommend her to anyone. She is very professional and she prepared his cake in a timely manner. I will definitely order more cakes from her in the near future. Thank you Emily! I really appreciate your time.

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

I couldn't stop eating this amazing cake and its more beautiful then I could have imagined!

Sent on 12/10/2017

E and E Special Events's reply:

I'm so glad you liked it! I was bummed you forgot your topper! I really enjoyed meeting you!

Krystle · Married on 11/18/2017

Words cannot describe how much we enjoyed we working with Emily. She was very professional, unbelievably responsive leading up to our tasting, and very welcoming during our initial meeting with her. We received so many compliments on our beautiful wedding cake. She mirrored the picture I gave her perfectly. Our cake was delicious too. My husband and I even took some of it with us on our honeymoon. We can't wait to taste our top layer in one year! Honestly you are in for a treat if you book Emily! Our tasting was so much fun!! She's great! You won't be disappointed.

E and E Special Events 7

nicole · Married on 09/16/2017

Emily was a pleasure to work with for our wedding cake!! From the first day we met her, we could tell she is passionate about her work! She helped us create a design as well as test each cake we thought as good choices. She makes amazing butter cream frosting! She is very professional and responds in a very timely manner, which is important for these special days. She was also very patient with us while we waited for our cake toppers to arrive! The cake turned out amazing & I love all the pictures we got! Thank you E&E!

Ryan · Married on 08/12/2017

We are so happy that we chose E&E for our wedding cake vendor. From the first time we met with Emily, we were impressed. Very professional and accommodating. The best part? The cake tasted AMAZING, and looked incredible. Absolutely perfect service. We would recommend you to anyone. Thank you so much! - Melissa & Ryan

Antoinette · Married on 08/05/2017

Not only was our cake beautiful, but it was so good! My guests and I were extremely satisfied!

E and E Special Events 8

Anaya · Married on 06/20/2017

I LOVE this baker!!! She puts her heart and soul in all of her work and will not let you down. Can make anything and will accommodate and personal taste that you have.

Michelle · Married on 07/24/2016

They are the absolute best. They are very accommodating. The best part was that we got the package deal for our wedding; cake and DJ. It was so worth it. They helped to make our day very special. Look no further... if you need a cake of DJ services; E and E Special Events is the one that you need.

Sent on 08/12/2016

E and E Special Events's reply:

Thank you Michelle! You guys are one of the sweetest couples we have worked with. We wish you all the best!

Taylor · Married on 05/21/2016

AMAZING! very loving and fun. When my husband and I taste tested with her we knew right away she was gonna be our girl for our cake! When i saw the finished product at the wedding I was in awe. Everyone loved it and loved the flavor! Beautiful and Wonderful Tasting Thank You Emily <3 we will for sure have you again on upcoming events!

Carina · Married on 05/21/2016

Emily did an awesome job on my wedding cake and cupcakes! She is very dedicated to her work. We chose various flavors which was great because most places only let you have few flavors without mixing and matching. Guest loved how moist and fresh it was!
    Also, I forgot to give her my cake topper (good thing I didn't spend too much on it, hehe). Emily was able to find one that went well with my cake. I didn't even notice she gave me one until I was looking at pictures. She totally saved me from that.

I would recommend Emily to do your wedding cake/cupcakes!

Suzanne · Married on 05/14/2016

Emily's cakes are the best! They are moist, favorable and absolutely beautiful! She is the best! The cake was exactly what we asked for and so gorgeous, can't even say how classy this cake was!

Michelle · Married on 05/14/2016

E&E Events is hands down the best in my opinion. Emily was with me every step of the way with my cake needs. She sat myself, my husband to be, and my mother down for an amazing cake tasting. She had so many delicious flavors to chose from I ended up picking 3 cake flavors with several fillings. Not one of her options was not top notch. The taste, texture, look, and over all quality of her cake were spectacular. She made the cupcakes for my bridal shower that had the most beautiful glitter and my wedding cake almost made me cry it was so perfect. I have now even used her for birthday cakes. Emily worked with me and made suggestions when I could not make my mind about taste or how I wanted my cake to look. She was extremely professional and polite.

Clifton · Married on 05/07/2016

The three most important parts of any wedding reception are food, cake, and music. Emily and Ezra provide two of those services, and they do so brilliantly. The cake was absolutely heavenly, light and fluffy with the best butter cream frosting I've ever tasted.

Ezra handled the demands of our musically diverse crowd with ease, working in requests seamlessly and keeping everyone on the dance floor.

I highly recommend E&E Special Events.

Chan · Married on 04/22/2016

My cake was everything that I envisioned and more! It was so delicious, everyone enjoyed it so much!!! Very professional, very plesent, and excellent presentation from the tasting to the wedding!

Valerie · Married on 04/08/2016

Emily created the most beautiful cake and cupcakes for my wedding this past weekend!! I sent her a photo of my dress and asked that she use it as inspiration for our top tier and she nailed it! She specially made a stand to display the mini cupcakes which she airbrushed with our wedding colors and edible glitter! The guests were amazed by the variety of flavors and fillings they got. Not only was everything beautiful and delicious but Emily was very easy to work with and took my ideas to create something really special and memorable for our wedding.

Megan · Married on 03/05/2016

If I could leave a 10 star rating for Emily (E and E Special Events), I would do it in a heart beat! From the day we first spoke with Emily about possibly baking our wedding cake, through the AMAZING tasting (my now husbands absolute favorite part of wedding planning), to the follow through and final product on our wedding day... I could not imagine a more professional, compassionate individual to work with. Not only was our wedding cake GORGEOUS, but we had 5 tiers with 4 different varieties in cake and filling flavors and each one was raved about by our guests. I cannot wait to see the professional photos of our cake! In addition to our wedding cake, Emily found the time to perfect my idea for my husbands grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner the evening before. She was so easy to consult with, replied quickly to questions/concerns I had, and offered a lot of guidance and support in decision making. I would recommend E and E Special Events for any of your baking needs, and look forward to working with Emily again in the future!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Emily at E&E!
    She was super fun to work with, kind, and so patient - even after we chose 6 flavors for our (one) wedding cake!
    Emily delivered our cake and even stayed for part of our ceremony and reception (at our request). By the time our big day arrived, I felt more like she was a friend than a business contract, even though she was all business when she needed to be!
    Our cake was so moist and delicious we are still eating it 3 days later! Our guests are still raving about our cake - they passed up the cheesecake station to get to the wedding cake!
    I will definitely bring Emily all my future cake orders!

Sent on 01/19/2016

E and E Special Events's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! You are a sweetheart! I hope to make you another cake very soon! Stay in touch

Melissa · Married on 08/29/2015

Emily's service is fantastic, her cost is very affordable, and you will love the look and taste of your cake! She was highly professional and the taste of the cake was talked about with every guest. You will be so happy you picked her!