E and E photography Reviews

13 Reviews for E and E photography

1 User photo

E and E photography 1

Grace · Married on 06/02/2018

We loved getting to work with Emily and Ethan! We got our entire photo gallery back so quickly and the photos are just so beautiful. We’re thrilled with the style, quantity, variety, and just how they captured the day so perfectly.

Emily and Ethan themselves are so sweet, easy to work with, and keep things calm on an otherwise very chaotic day. They had great ideas for areas for photos and different angles and shots (it’s also so great having two photographers so they can get multiple points of view).

We purchased the full-day photography package and it was worth every penny. Also, we ended up not using the engagement session and having them come to our rehearsal dinner/welcome party the night before the wedding instead. We love having those extra photos of our family and us during our wedding weekend.

All and all, we highly recommend E & E! We loved working with them.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Chloe · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Emily and Ethan was a dream come true! They’re both such professional, warm, welcoming, and most importantly calming people to work with! They did both our engagement session and wedding pictures, and if you’re trying to decide on whether or not you should get one of their packages that include those engagement pictures, the answer is yes… Yes you definitely should! The engagement session was so much fun, and we got our pictures the next week! They are very creative, and easy to work with. We had no idea where we wanted to go for pictures and they took us to a beautiful foothills area— and we came away with a huge chunk of photos… And you would think normally when you get a large amount of photos back from the photo shoot that there be two or three that you really love, but with Emily and Ethan‘s photos every single picture was flawless… No joke. And because there’s two of them rather than just one, you can sometimes get two different views of the same picture with that same gorgeous style that they have!! The day of the wedding was so relaxing… Prior to the wedding we of course sat down and talked about what the day of looked like and mapped everything out. As the wedding day went on they just followed along, and without missing a beat, got the most beautiful pictures I’ve ever seen. There were the wedding portraits, all the pictures with the friends and family, but then there were also the candids… And let me tell you the candids were absolutely gorgeous… They caught such sweet moments between us, our family members and friends… Moments that I now get to have for forever and look back on for years! I can’t say enough good things about this amazing duo… All I can say is I strongly urge you to consider working with Emily and Ethan for not only your wedding day pictures, but Anyang all of your photography needs, because they are worth every cent; they will make you feel like a million bucks, and you will never second guess your decision of choosing them!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Allison · Married on 09/03/2017

Emily and Ethan are absolutely amazing, and all that we could have hoped for. They are absolutely professional, very good at communicating, and on top of that they are talented and creative. Both of them bring something unique to the table. They offer a great value for the level of service they provide. They were so good at making us feel at ease and were great about listening to our wants and concerns and taking them into account. My husband and I just recently got our wedding photos back, and we are so in love with them. The photos really capture the spirit of the day and we will cherish them. I highly recommend these talented and easy to work with photographers.

Sent on 10/31/2017

JDee · Married on 05/20/2017

After seeing Emily and Ethan’s work on instagram they became my husbands and my dream photographers. I immediately thought I’d never be able to afford them or have them capture our wedding since we live in ND were getting married in MT and they are based out of ID. I couldn’t have been more wrong. My husband made me email them anyway and I am so happy I did! We met them over Skype and arranged details through email and text. We ended up purchasing their biggest package and they went above and beyond what my husband and I ever expected. They found locations for us to take photos, never broke a sweat when it was raining off and on throughout the day, and worked their butts off. We couldn’t have picked a better couple to capture our amazing day! They are the best photographers out there!

Sent on 01/26/2018
    E and E photography 2

Blair · Married on 10/22/2016

Ethan and emily are the best in Boise and in California! Their talent and professionalism is high quality and I love their lighting! I was so pleased with all my photos and the price. They were fast with their photos and was so fun to work with! Thank you so much, Ethan & Emily!! :)

Sent on 10/30/2016

Kyle · Married on 08/14/2015

Simply amazing! They were such a pleasure to work with everything was perfect and sneak peak photos are wonderful can't wait to see all of them!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Kezi · Married on 07/19/2014

I was so nervous to find a wedding photographer because it is such a big deal but after I met with Emily in a pre-wedding consultation I was automatically put to ease. She listened to all of my concerns and wish lists. The whole wedding day was a blur but I was never worried if the photographer would capture certain moments.(by the way when I got my prints it was clear they didn't miss a single thing). I was BEYOND pleased with my wedding photos. When I say that, I mean it. The photos were clear and bright. Each one capture my husband and I to a T. Emily and Ethan are professional, fun, creative, and accommodating. Needless to say I think I've found a photographer to do all my family photos.

Sent on 03/02/2015

LOVE THEM!!! They've done everything from my senior photos to my wedding and will do many more!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Bailie · Married on 06/07/2014

I have used this photographer to do all the pictures for every event! She did mommy and me pictures when my daughter was born, family pictures, and I wouldnt have wanted anyone else to do my wedding! Her artistic approach to how she photographs brings out such a beauty and simplicity in her clients and a certain sense of romance. They will hopefully be our family photographer for years and years to come! I am always being complimented on the pictures they have taken because they are so unique! I would and will recommend E+E Photography to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/28/2014

cecilia · Married on 08/10/2013

Ethan and Emily were amazing! they were very conscious of what we wanted done and they put up with my huge, crazy family very well.

Sent on 03/01/2015

chauncey · Married on 08/10/2013

E&E Photography are the best photographers i have ever worked with! et use them at least 5 times a year for family photos and for my modeling profile and gigs. They do an amazing job!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Kristi · Married on 02/09/2013

"Emily and Ethan are amazing! They are so easy to work with and the photos are beautiful. The photos that were taken of my daughters wedding were wonderful and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you so very much for making her day with beautiful photos for her to cherish always!"

Emily and Ethan you are so talented and I am so excited for you to now a 1 1/2 later take the pregnancy photos at the end of Summer and then of my granddaughter when she is born.

I would recommend Emily and Ethan for all your photography needs, they are just delightful!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Emily is SUPER creative. She always has some artistic idea she wants to try out. I love her style! She's also really easy to work with and get a hold of.

Sent on 06/09/2014