DYV Events Reviews

DYV Events 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/01/2018

Worth every penny!

Michelle was a late addition to our wedding planning team but made a serious run for MVP! We were planning our wedding from afar and thought we needed a "Day of" coordinator, Michelle ended up being our "Last Month" before the wedding coordinator. Without Michelle's assistance our vision for the big day would never have become a reality. We were working on a budget and the investment in Michelle was worth every penny!

DYV Events 8
    DYV Events 9
    DYV Events 10
    DYV Events 11
    DYV Events 12
    DYV Events 13
    DYV Events 14

Sheri · Married on 02/17/2018

We were able to give our daughter the wedding she had always dreamed about, but it would not have happened without the help of Michelle!! Thank you so much DYV Events for making that wedding happen without all the stress that generally comes along with planning those big events. You are the BEST!!!

Vivien · Married on 10/27/2017

Resourceful and knowledgeable about her business. Extremely flexible, worked with our budget. Would definitely recommend DYV events and staff to couples. We could not have pulled off our wedding as seemlessly and perfect without Michelle and her staff! DYV EVENTS????

Shelley · Married on 10/21/2017

Michelle and her team at DYV are simply amazing! I can vouch for this from a client and a working viewpoint. She made sure my vision for the day came true and was everything I worked so hard to create. I firmly believe a wedding planner is the most important investment for your wedding day, and having DYV as your planner you can relax and rest assured to know you're in great and professional hands.

DYV Events 15
    DYV Events 16

Bess · Married on 10/07/2017

Michelle and her staff were AMAZING!!!! Our wedding was made 10x better because of her. She made sure that we had the absolute best for our budget and that everything went off without a hitch. She was flexible, easy to get a hold of, thoughtful, creative, happy, professional and all around AWESOME! The wedding day was incredible and all because of these lovely ladies. Michelle took so much stress and worry off of my plate. I cannot say enough about how wonderful she and her staff are. I do not see how there could be a better event planner in Arkansas.

Marcus · Married on 06/03/2017

Where do I begin. I started the journey to our wedding date hoping to take some of the stress of my bride. In the end I received so much more. Michelle is the consummate professional. She pays attention to every detail. Above all else though, she was able to calm our nerves when we hit bumps in the road. In my opinion, we did not pay Michelle enough for her services. It was the best money I ever spent. I cannot put into words the impact she had on our wedding experience. Top notch, professional, caring and the best the profession has to offer. Enough said!

Shannon · Married on 06/03/2017

We were so very pleased with the professionalism and value of Michelle and her team. We felt very well taken care of and would definitely recommend using her in the future for any event.

Mackie · Married on 12/30/2016

Michelle is amazing and dealt with all of our last minute changes without blinking. The night went so smoothly. I would definitely hire her again for another event. Hiring a day-of coordinator is not that expensive and absolutely worth it.

Seth · Married on 12/04/2016

Michelle helps you realize what you have forgotten. A wedding is comprised of 1000 decisions--more than I realized. Michelle is there to tell you what those decisions are... up to AND INCLUDING the day of! I would recommend having a wedding no other way than with the help of a professional planner. Michelle was outstanding!

Laura · Married on 10/08/2016

Michelle and her crew made my wedding day perfect! They made sure that I was truly able to relax and enjoy it all. Her professionalism, attention to detail, and enthusiasm are unmatched. Seriously worth every penny!

betsy · Married on 09/17/2016

As Mother of the Bride, I think Michelle is wonderful. She has such a calmness about her. Michelle and her team keep everything running so smoothly to where you can sit back and enjoy the wedding/reception. I would absolutely recommend Michelle!

Candice · Married on 05/07/2016

Michelle and her team did a FANTASTIC job assisting us in planning our wedding. It was more than I could have ever imagined!! Our reception was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She kept me sane and the made the day run so smoothly so that we could enjoy our time with family and friends. We reside in Houston, yet she was always available and easy to work with. I was blown away by the entire day. I definitely recommend Dream Your Vision to anyone planning a special event.

Carol · Married on 05/07/2016

As the mother of the bride, it made the day go so much more smoothly when people were running to Michelle with their questions instead of me. Our daughter and her fiancé were thrilled with how Michelle and her team turned their vision into a dream come true. Michelle had her work cut out for her since this was a destination wedding and our daughter and her fiancé lived in another state hours away. Our daughter told me that she thought everything about the night was PERFECT, and the groom said it was the very best day of his entire life!! Michelle was extremely calm the entire day, and both the photographer and the videographer told us this was the most beautiful wedding they had ever experienced. I'm still amazed at how DYV turned the venue completely around in a couple of hours because the wedding reception prior to ours had been decorating all afternoon the previous day. We absolutely love Michelle and highly recommend her!!

Colleen · Married on 05/05/2016

Michelle goes above and beyond to make sure everything is perfect for any event! She is gifted at making sure the client is calm and not affected by the stress of planning. She shoulders the weight of the event beautifully. She is exceptionally gifted at organization and planning. I would recommenced her to anyone planning a wedding or any other event!

Michelle was wonderful to work with on our event! She was very organized, creative and fun! Highly recommend her for any type of wedding or event.

Annabelle · Married on 01/01/2016

Michelle is AWESOME! Our daughter's wedding was unbelievable and I didn't have to do one thing except have fun. Best bang for the Bucks! You will not be sorry putting yourself in Michelle's hands. Thank you is so inadequate. You made it a perfect day!

Ruth · Married on 09/06/2015

I hired Dream Your Vision/Michelle Khamis to coordinate my daughter's wedding. I highly recommend her! Michelle and her team are dedicated to making your event a great one! From beginning to end, every detail was addressed! Her professionalism and genuine personality make her easy to work with. Because of the team's competency, I was able to relax and completely enjoy the entire wedding day! Best decision ever!

Emily · Married on 09/06/2015

I could go on and on about Michelle and how amazing she was. It would be 100 paragraphs long. Instead I'll just say:
    Perfect.
    Seamless.
    Stress-free wedding.

Thank you Michelle @ Dream Your Vision. I couldn't have done it without you. Honestly.

Leslie · Married on 08/29/2015

Of all the decisions to make when planning a wedding, choosing DYV Event Planning was the BEST!! Michelle Khamis and her team went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything my fiancé and I dreamed. Every detail-from candle placement and table set up to making sure we had a drink in our hand all evening, they seamlessly coordinated the best night of our life! DYV is truly one of a kind!

Thank you!!!
    - Leslie Margis Powell

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2015

We did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day thanks to Michelle! From the beginning of planning until it was finished she was truly amazing and so helpful! Everything went so perfectly because of her! She even brought us water while we were taking pictures outside in the heat! I highly recommend her to bring your day to life!

Sharonte · Married on 06/06/2015

Michelle, is AWESOME!!! She brought my vision to light!!!

Katherine · Married on 05/30/2015

Aside from saying yes to the man (and the dress!), hiring Michelle/Dream Your Vision was the best decision of the whole wedding! Michelle was an absolute delight to work with, and she took care of details I never even would have thought of. She's super-organized, very thoughtful, and on top of that, she seemed genuinely excited for us; it's clear that she enjoys her work, which always makes things that much nicer. We had a "complicated" venue—a historic property with a lot of rules. When it looked like it might rain on our outdoor wedding, Michelle devised *three* different backup plans to make sure that no matter the weather, we could still have the wedding we had envisioned. A favorite and exemplary moment happened in Michelle’s car on the short ride from our hotel to the venue. One of Michelle's assistants was driving my father and I to our entrance. I was so nervous and didn't know what to do with myself. I asked if by chance there was a mint in the car, and Michelle's assistant said, "Check the door pocket." Sure enough, there was a tin of mints in there! It's the little things, right? Michelle takes care of every last detail, right down to packing takeaway containers of the food we were too busy to eat during the reception for us to gratefully devour after it was all over. I can’t recommend Michelle and Dream Your Vision enough!

Judy · Married on 04/18/2015

Even though it may sound trite, our wedding would not have been the same without Michelle! She went over and above her “job” to help us identify and implement the spirit of what we envisioned for our wedding. Because we were planning the event from out of state, we needed help with all kind of vendors. She gave us options, website/contact information, and price estimates, then let us make a final decision. Once decided, she made all the contacts and communicated our preferences. She was always pleasant, upbeat, and excited for us and our vision. Where she really excelled was the day of the wedding, which was at our new home. She and her team arrived early, cleared furniture, and eventually had to make the decision if weather would allow us to have it outside as planned. She made the right call, it was gorgeous, but she was fully prepared to give us the same experience if we had to move inside. Her team then transformed the place from wedding to reception while the guests had no idea of the effort required to make it appear so seamless. Then when it was over her team once again transformed it back into our living space. She seemed to manage all the stress of that production effortlessly, while all we needed to do was enjoy the ceremony, reception, and dance. Thanks to her expertise and both professional and personal relating, we had exactly the wedding we wanted, surrounded by family and close friends. Her value was far beyond what we paid!

Samantha · Married on 03/28/2015

Michelle was extremely helpful for my day-of coordination and in the planning meetings before the big day- I could not have done it without her and her team! I threw a lot of kooky requests her way, and she was always willing to accommodate and figure out a way to make what I wanted happen. Most importantly, I was able to enjoy our wedding day fully and never received a single stressful phone call, text or email from anyone the entire day; Michelle coordinated everything and I was able to rest easy knowing it was all taken care of!

Katrina · Married on 01/24/2015

Michelle is amazing to work with. I needed help organizing and putting the vision we had for our wedding into place and she definitely took the weight off my shoulders. The day of the wedding, oh my goodness, I can't express enough how grateful I was that she and her team were there. I (and my now husband) didn't have to worry about a thing that day. She had everything under control, or was a step ahead if we needed something. I was able to focus on enjoying my wedding, and having fun. Aside from my wedding dress, Michelle was the best decision I made for my wedding, no questions asked. I HIGHLY recommend her, and if I could I'd give her 10star rating. :)