90 Reviews for Dynasty AV & Entertainment

Uplighting (4)
MC (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
89 Dynasty AV & Entertainment Reviews

DJ Dynasty was a pleasure to work with! We had Dj Korupt (Karan) and he was a absoulte delight, extremely professional, very flexible and always happy to help. Gave amazing ideas and even offered help to make our mix and made sure we were at complete ease during our events and before. They showed up on time and made all guest dance their butts off. We also had hired a Emcee for our wedding, (Smarty) he was also so professional and so accomodating to us he made sure everything ran smoothly and kept everything in order was the best thing we could have had at our wedding he really kept everything in check. Smarty and Karan worked so great with the family and were VERY respectful! Would definitely hire for all and every event!

Profile Picture Abeer , 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ravi went over and beyond to provide mixes for our dance performances and accomodated the music for a range of age groups. MC Smarty did such a great job pumping up our guests! It was so easy to work with them and much more reasonable price-wise compared to overly-priced DJ services out there!

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Vishal and MC Smarty were fantastic. They were responsive to our needs/wants and played awesome music keeping the crowd hyped and entertained. Multiple people came up to us and loved the music at the wedding. I also loved how they kept the baraat going with some old school rap since they knew I liked that with my low rider. They made the wedding epic.

Profile Picture Kushan, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Karan and MC Smarty were the best! Everyone was so happy with the vibes they created for the wedding events. We had a fish fry on the beach in Turks and Cacios the night before the wedding. They were able to create a fun island atmosphere infused with Indian music. Everyone had a blast. Not only were they amazing with the music selection, but they kept everyone laughing. They also created spontaneous fun moments with dance battles. They came as djs but left as family. I'm so lucky to have had them involved in the wedding process. They were both extremely professional and very personable. They made our wedding very special. Big thanks to them!!! I will be calling them for all future events :) P.S. I found them at a wedding I attended in Washington d.c., I knew I had to have them at our wedding in Turks and Cacios!

Profile Picture anita, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I hired Dynasty AVE for our wedding and pre-wedding events. They had all the best Gujurati music for our Garba. Smarty and Vishal MC'd our reception, and they had everyone on their feet cheering for our and our families. Our guests are still talking about our wedding. DJ Ravi killed it at the reception! The entire dance floor was packed with people from ages 5 to 89 years old!!
One of the best DJ/MC to work with, they are so easy to reach and extremely friendly. They definitely put their clients needs first.
Thank you to the entire Dynasty team for giving us the best memories!

Photo
Profile Picture Darshni, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Ravi and his team did an incredible job with DJ'ing our Baraat and Reception. Our guests loved it and the dance floor was buzzing. Definitely exceeded our expectations and will absolutely recommend them!

Profile Picture Srikanth, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had an excellent time with Ravi Prasas! this is our third time using his services ! Music selection was excellent and was mindful of our song selections! We will recommend him to anyone ! Thanks so much Ravi !
- Sheela Katikineni

Profile Picture Sheela, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ravi, Smarty, Vishal, and Navi were an AMAZING team for our wedding. From the beginning, Ravi has been very quick to respond to my inquiries, explained everything well, and sent me the contract in a very timely fashion. The whole team made the wedding so fun! They had a ton of energy and had the crowd dancing until 1 AM. We received lots of compliments about the music during the reception and Smarty's MC-ing - Our guests loved him. We used Dynasty for lighting, DJ services, the dhol player, the baraat, AV, and Projection screens. My husband and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Trishna, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Vishal is one of the major reasons why my wedding was so much fun. He is so good at understanding a crowd and figuring out what will make people dance. For example, our baraat was majority non-Indian, but with the way he got people hyped up, you would have thought they were bhangra/indian dancing experts! We had pretty diverse guests, so he made sure to appeal to both the Indian and American crowd. I also love that I was able to send him my song requests and he had no questions--he just made it happen. Finally, he transformed my ballroom using really beautiful colors and lighting, working closely with my other vendors and making it a nice surprise for us. Vishal is an amazing DJ and you should absolutely hire him for your wedding.

Profile Picture Aditi , 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ravi and Smarty are absolutely phenomenal! At our wedding reception, the dance floor was always filled thanks to both of them. They played a wide range of music that appealed to pretty much all of our guests and that kept the party going till early hours of the morning. Ravi was very responsive throughout the planning stages and the weekend of everything went so seamlessly. I HIGHLY recommend them :)

Profile Picture Ravi, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ravi and his team were great to work with. They helped us with two events (an Indian reception and a Western ceremony), and the music at both was exactly what we wanted. Ravi took care to note a bunch of our special requests and got almost all of our guests out on the dance floor for the whole night. Some of our guests loved the music so much that they asked for the playlists afterwards. Ravi also worked with my family to coordinate a dance performance/skit that was one of our favorite parts of the weekend. We would definitely choose to work him and his team again.

Profile Picture Nabil, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Absolutely amazing service! Had a wonderful wedding weekend and I can't thank Dyansty enough for their services. All of the events were awesome, and DJ Ravi KILLED IT at the wedding reception! Many of my family members and friends personally told me they couldn't stop dancing because the music was great!!! Hope to get the chance to work with you all again in the future!

Profile Picture Sunny, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Vicious did our 3 day wedding and I simply can't say enough on how amazing Dynasty AV & Entertainment was. They completely went the extra mile to make sure everything was perfect. I HIGHLY recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Sunny, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Vishal was amazing. People a month later are still coming up to me saying it was the best deejayed wedding they have ever experienced.

Profile Picture Michael, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can't thank Dynasty AVE enough for a spectacular weekend! Start with the transformation of the ballroom from a basic box into stunning piece of art work! These guys really worked extremely hard with all sorts of lighting with our decorator to bring to life what I personally had envisioned, if not better! JUST WOW! Music was amazing, everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. Ravi, Smarty and their team is the best in the business! We love these guys!

Profile Picture Monika, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ricky, DJ Vicious and the entire Dynasty AV team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They adapted to our changing needs and circumstances, were on point with both the Hindi and English music they played throughout all of our events, and really kept the party going strong. They were timely, professional, well prepared from the very onset, and I would highly recommend using them for your wedding/engagement party needs.

Profile Picture Prashant, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Music was really great, lighting was amazing and they were very professional from beginning to the end.

Profile Picture Jessi, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dynasty is the BEST! Ravi (deejay) and Smarty (MC) were so great! Music was incredible and the lighting really set the ambience. Ravi kept the dance floor packed from the start with a variety of music we wanted him to play, and Smarty was the perfect amount of energy and hype. We really loved them and all of our family and friends are still raving about that weekend. Keep it up Dynasty, we will be sure to utilize your services or other events!

Profile Picture Kavita, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dynasty is the best! Very professional. Great Music. Our guests had an amazing time and are still talking about how great the music was! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Teji, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys are pros! They delivered above and beyond what my wife and I even envisioned. Everything was wonderful from the lighting, sound, music selection (deejay Karan and Smarty are very talented at what they do) and emcee services handled by Smarty was excellent. He kept the crowd hyped and involved throughout the night. Recommend Dynasty to anyone looking for deejay entertainment!

Profile Picture Ratish, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys provided sound, lighting, custom monogram, 4 patterns lights for the ballroom walls, spot lighting, deejaying and emcee services. Really appreciate their hard work and dedication in making our wedding day something we'll remember forever. Dj Ravi is really good and provided some great tunes all night, and his partner MC Smarty is the best. Thank you for everything Dynasty AV!

Profile Picture Nick, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Ravi, Dj Vishal and MC Smarty were amazing! So great to work with, always available for questions and any extra help that's needed leading up to the big day. We were so impressed with their work on wedding day..played just the right songs at the right times...kept everyone dancing! We definitely highly recommend Dynasty AV!!

Profile Picture Reema, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJs Smarty and Vicious were a great pair of DJs. Prior to the event, they were responsive and accommodating to any requests we had regarding music and related logistics. The music selection was a perfect blend of what we were looking for. We had a productive discussion beforehand regarding our music preferences and they made sure to satisfy all of our requests. The crowd was hype throughout the entire reception and everyone had a blast! Even after the event, guests have been coming up to us telling us how amazing the DJs were.

Profile Picture Jai, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Dynasty Entertainment to provide DJ and lighting services for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. My wife and I had heard great things about Dynasty (DJ Ravi and MC Smarty), but what they delivered truly blew us away. As our wedding was a fusion between traditional Indian, Puerto Rican, and American, we were in search of a DJ who could offer a variety of musical genres (in this case Bollywood, Latin, and American Pop, Hip Hop, etc.). Ravi delivered exactly what we envisioned in additional to exceptional lighting services for 2 of the venue spaces (cocktail area and reception ballroom). From the pre-planning stages, understanding our vision and breakdown of cultural song preferences, coordinating with the groomsmen to hook up musical instruments and band gear, to executing day of services, and getting every guest to dance all night...these guys were amazing, professional, and experts at creating an exceptional wedding guest experience for a price worth every penny. With Dynasty, my wife and I could relax knowing they were going to create something special and deliver exactly what we wanted. We wholeheartedly recommend Dynasty for those looking to hire the best in class event AV + entertainment services. Ravi and MC Smarty made our wedding day unforgettable. Kudos Dynasty, Kudos.

Profile Picture Deepti, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews