Dynasty AV & Entertainment Reviews

Dynasty AV & Entertainment 5
Dynasty AV & Entertainment 6
Dynasty AV & Entertainment 7

Roshni Patel · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Such a perfect night with great music!

Let me just start off by saying Dynasty AV, LLC were absolutely phenomenal to work with! I was referred to Dynasty by one of my sisters friends and I was not disappointed. From the first time of reaching out to my wedding day, they were so responsive and flexible to work with. The Monday of my wedding week, I decided that I wanted spotlights added on for the reception and DJ Ravi was so accommodating with my last minute request. One of the most important vendors for us was our DJ. We knew how we wanted our reception to go and DJ Ravi and Smarty did an amazing job making sure we enjoyed our day to the fullest. Throughout the night, friends and family kept complimenting me on our DJ and how great he was! I even had to step off the dance floor to go up to DJ Ravi and Smarty to let them know they were killing it! Honestly, these two are the best duo for a perfect night and the company as a whole is beyond great and professional.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Becca B. · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great DJ for Midwest-Desi Wedding

Ravi and team were amazing - they quickly adapted to our rain plan, and kept everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Ryan Litrakis · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Amazing experience with Dynasty AV!

We hired Dynasty AV and Entertainment to DJ our wedding. We worked with Vishal who went above and beyond to ensure that we did not have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. They met with us before the wedding, mapped out a music program, provided lighting, and even brought a fantastic violinist as a surprise to my wife. The experience from beginning to end was fantastic. I cannot recommend them strongly enough!

Ryan

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Moupia

Moupia D · Married on 06/28/2019

Phenomenal!

I had the pleasure of working with Karan when planning out my wedding reception. Both Karan and our DJ/ Emcee Kush were kind, professional, and responsive. They were so incredibly easy to coordinate with. They took note of all my e-mails and made my job easy. My event was even better with all their help. All our guests enjoyed DJ Kush's commentary and enthusiasm. My husband and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Dynasty AV & Entertainment 8

Bethany Moberley · Married on 06/08/2019

These guys know how to party!

As a planner, I look for certain qualities in a DJ + emcee and Dj Vicious and emcee Smarty Singh checked all the boxes!

They were kind, fun to be around, professional, responsive, they read the crowd so well, they were engaging, and they were so flexible and respectful!

I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Shrineel Patel · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding DJ Services

After hearing about Dynasty AVE through our wedding photographer, I got in touch with Ricky Patel who seamlessly helped us plan out the exact audio & visual services that we needed for our wedding/reception. The company was very easy to work with, and they were very receptive & accommodating to our needs/last minute details that we wanted to incorporate. The day of the wedding was flawless when it came to A/V - they didn't miss a beat with our selected songs, playing everything we requested with perfect timing. DJ Ravi & Smarty brought the energy to our reception, and made sure to keep guests entertained throughout the night. Overall, Dynasty AVE helped to make our wedding day exceptional - Thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Nira

Nira Desai · Married on 05/11/2019

Indo-Western Rockin' DJs!

I was probably the weirdest bride ever, who asked her DJ not to make the music too loud. Ravi didn't blink an eye when I asked - he understood that we had a diverse age range in our crowd and we didn't want to isolate out many of our older guests (including my dad who always complains about loud music at weddings!). From the moment we started working with Ricky to our prep-call with Ravi, the Dynasty team were professional, responsive and downright wonderful. They listened to the guidance we gave them on the type of music we and our guests would be interested in and Ravi did an awesome job of reading the crowd the entire night. We had a mix of Indian and Western guests and they were able to play a beautiful mix of music that resonated with both cultures and awesome beats for when one or the other didn't recognize the tunes. I've been to a lot of weddings and there are often those lulls in the night (boring slow songs or something old school that misses the mark) - we had a crowded dance floor from the moment the dancing began to the very end of the night. It was pretty unbelievable and special. We had a blast - Ricky and Ravi were a huge part of keeping the party alive and making sure all of our guests had a great time.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Roger

Roger Akers · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing music kept the crowd on the floor both nights!

Dynasty made my event memorable. They were so in tune with the needs of my guests and kept everyone on the floor. I used their lighting as well which was so reasonable compared to other vendors. I would highly recommend these guys. Thank you Dynasty for making my event so memorable.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Rohan · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing; fantastic; unforgettable

Ravi and his team made our special day amazing. 10/10 would hire again.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Josh Patel · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Experience

They were an outstanding vendor. We would recommend them 100% - they read the crowd’s mood really well and everyone was out on the dance floor until late (and I don’t even have a dancing family!).

Sent on 01/10/2019

Raj Maheshwari · Married on 12/01/2018

Loved everything!

We couldn't ask for a better experience and would highly recommend Dj Vishal (Vicious) and his entire team. We had a 3 day wedding in multiple locations and every single event was done to perfection! We received so many compliments from our friends and family about the dj. We gave Vishal a general direction and he ran with it flawlessly. During the reception we rearranged some things and deleted some things and it didn't even make him flinch. He was calm and cool the entire time and helped keep me that way.
    Besides using their superior MCing skills, we also used them for lighting and for a photo-booth. The lighting was perfect, they gave us suggestions on where to put up-lighting and it looked amazing. I honestly would recommend these guys to any bride and groom, or anyone looking for DJ services. They will make your day exactly what you want and do so with great communication and collaboration. If I could give them more than a perfect rating I would. Use Dynasty AV, you won't regret it

Sent on 02/13/2019

Debbie and Manan · Married on 11/17/2018

Dynasty AVE

Ravi and Smarty,
    I just wanted to reach out to say thank you to you both for making our day so special. We had a fantastic time and we appreciate so much all that you both were able to do during all of the crazy at the ceremony and completely turn up the reception. I think the part we finally got to enjoy about our wedding was being on the dance floor and getting lost within our friends and the music. Our friends are still reaching out to us saying it was the best wedding ever and that the dance floor was packed from opening to end. You both did an amazing job with music, ambiance and hype. We cannot thank you both enough. 11/10 will recommend Dynasty Ave to all of our friends.
    Ravi, we enjoyed working with you and thank you so much for seeing through all of our requests, emails and anxiety! Thank you so much for making Club Manatee happen. You perfectly captured the theme we wanted and made it possible. Thank you so much!!!
    If there is ever anything you need from us, please let us know! Thank you once again for everything!!
    Debbie and Manan

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • U

Ujwal · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly recommend Vishal!

DJ Vishal was absolutely amazing! We had an Indian-American fusion wedding, with a very specific timeline and cherry-picked aspects of both cultures integrated into our special day. Vishal was very responsive to our texts and assisted us with all our questions and needs. His team was set up and ready well before the wedding, and Vishal definitely came fully prepared. He handled the ceremony well, superbly emceed our reception, and crafted a dance playlist that perfectly played to our diverse audience. The whole crowd was on the dance floor!

The week of the wedding, we had a sudden additional A/V need for the night before. After the venue's in-house A/V team quoted us an unaffordable price, we contacted Vishal, who arranged delivery of a big-screen set-up for only a third of the venue's price. Thank you Vishal and the Dynasty team for helping us out and making our entire wedding experience awesome!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Jilna

Jilna Kothary · Married on 10/21/2018

Guests had a great time!

DJ Ravi and Smarty DJ'd our sangeet and wedding/reception, and they did a great job! Everyone had a fun time, and they were great about taking requests and going with the flow. We are pleased with our decision!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Amani · Married on 10/20/2018

On the dance floor all night!

DJ Ravi and his team did a wonderful job doing the AV, DJ, and lighting services for both of our wedding and reception! They were extremely professional, responsive, and helpful throughout the whole process. We had many guests tell us repeatedly how much fun they had on the dance floor and that is all attributed towards a great DJ! They kept the dance floor full and fun, we had a blast with this team!

Sent on 01/25/2019

kasey · Married on 09/15/2018

Dynasty AV did an excellent job at our wedding! They performed DJ/MC services for my best friend's wedding and were my go-to option when it was my turn to get married. DJ Vishal (AKA DJ Vicious) was excellent. Despite having a very hectic schedule he was responsive and friendly. Despite the threat of a hurricane he remained optimistic and reassured us. He was reachable by e-mail/text and would respond as soon as he could. He was able to accommodate most music requests and was able to pull from an extensive song library for some random song requests. The music/dancing was definitely a highlight of my wedding thanks to him. I'd recommend getting in touch with them early as they tend to book up.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Dynasty AV & Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much and congrats again!

R · Married on 09/08/2018

Ravi was the DJ for our Sept 2018 wedding at the Willard Intercontinental Hotel and Smarty was the MC for reception. Both were present for our vidaai and baraat as well. I cannot say enough good things about these two and if I had to do my whole wedding over there are certainly vendors I would change out but Dynasty isn't one of them. They are both very easy going individuals who still take your preferences and interests seriously. We had a fusion wedding as I am Hindu Indian and my fiance isn't, so I was worried about how the baraat would go considering it would be the first time for so many of the guests. I spoke to Ravi and Smarty about these concerns and they made a plan to do a "baraat demo" and teach some basic dance moves to the guests at the baraat which really hyped up the crowd. They were on time and on point for the vidaai despite the rain, and for the reception our dance floor was packed even at 11:55 PM. Again, having a half indian half non indian crowd, they did a good job of reading who was on the dance floor and mixing it up. Also they were pretty flexible and open to song suggestions. Lastly, I did a surprise dance performance for my fiance which required making a cut of music MULTIPLE times (we also had a bhangra team perform and some other cuts made for first dance), and Ravi did them all immediately. The last thing I will say is that there are a lot of overpriced DJs out there. Overall I think Dynasty has very fair prices for what you are getting, and still came below the averages of several other DJs in the area we looked at.
    I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Dynasty AV & Entertainment's reply:

It was a BLAST, thank you for having! Congrats again!

Vivek · Married on 08/25/2018

DJ Ravi and DJ Smarty from Dynasty AV and Entertainment are an amazing team! Thank you guys for making my event a memorable and awesome one! I love you guys and keep up the amazing work!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Dynasty AV & Entertainment's reply:

It was LIT! Thank you and we love y'all!
  • Atisha

Atisha · Married on 08/18/2018

Dynasty AV & Entertainment was absolutely amazing. We worked with Karan Kapoor and Smarty Singh who were both extremely professional. Dynasty AV & Entertainment was able to make our wedding a huge success! We loved how they had a variety of packages and worked with us to customize one that worked best for us. They worked diligently with our decorator to get the perfect lighting for each event, and our planner to make sure everything was on time. Karan and Smarty were fantastic and kept our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Dynasty AV & Entertainment's reply:

We loved working the entire amazing weekend! Richmond always keeps it hundred! Congrats again!

Arron · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with the Dynasty AV team, and DJ Ravi in particular, was a fantastic experience. They were very responsive and helpful throughout the planning process, and I knew they were going to be ready and prepared on the weekend of. More importantly, the music was incredible! DJ Ravi played non-stop hits, and our guests never got off the dance floor. They all really enjoyed themselves, and I got lots of compliments on the music. Don't look any further than Dynasty AV - easy choice!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Dynasty AV & Entertainment's reply:

It was an EPIC night! Congrats again!

Nimit · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Smarty & DJ Vishal did an incredible job at our wedding! We were absolutely thrilled with everything from the baraat to the wedding background music to the reception! For the baraat, they came prepared with a sidewalk friendly cart and kept the party well organized and bumping! The reception music was exactly what we had requested and discussed prior to the event. Not only were the 2 of us happy with their performance, but our parents, families, and friends have not stopped raving about our awesome DJs!

I cannot thank these guys enough for their part in making our weekend the best party ever, and I wish them all the best in the future. I hope to see you guys at future weddings we attend! Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Dynasty AV & Entertainment's reply:

Such a fun weekend, thank you for the love! Congrats to you two!

Mehak · Married on 03/27/2018

Words cannot even begin to describe how amazing Ravi and Smarty are! Both of them made our events so memorable. The music kept our guests on the dance floor for all our events. Smarty's emcee skills kept our guests entertained and our program on track. The lighting they provided added to the ambiance of our events. Ravi was our DJ for all three of our events and the selection of music for all the events was on point. We heard DJ Ravi’s Soundcloud mix a few years ago and knew he was the DJ for us. We enjoyed the entire process from the beginning with him. He is very responsive and flexible. He worked with us not just during the planning process but during the events. He was one of the reasons our events turned out the way they did. We are so thankful for Ravi and his team and will continue to work with them in the future. Many of our friends who will be getting married in the next year want to work with Ravi. He gets booked very quickly, so I would recommend reaching out to him as soon as possible. Music is what really determines how much your guests will dance and enjoy themselves and DC Dynasty did just that for us. Another DJ from Ravi’s team, Vishal, helped us put all the songs together for the performances. It has now been a month since our wedding and our friends and family still keep talking about the music and the emcee at our wedding. When we think back about all the events, we remember the music and being surrounded by all our friends and family on the dance floor the ENTIRE night. Some of our friends said they danced more at our reception than they did at their own because of Ravi and his music skills. We are so glad we went with Ravi! Best choice for DJ ever! Our family from Toronto even said that they haven’t been to a wedding with a DJ as good as Ravi. Again, we are so thankful for Ravi and his entire DC Dynasty team!!!! Thank you for making our once in a lifetime events memorable!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Dynasty AV & Entertainment's reply:

You two are amazing peeps! Awesome weekend, congrats and hope to see yall around!

Abeer · Married on 01/27/2018

DJ Dynasty was a pleasure to work with! We had Dj Korupt (Karan) and he was a absoulte delight, extremely professional, very flexible and always happy to help. Gave amazing ideas and even offered help to make our mix and made sure we were at complete ease during our events and before. They showed up on time and made all guest dance their butts off. We also had hired a Emcee for our wedding, (Smarty) he was also so professional and so accomodating to us he made sure everything ran smoothly and kept everything in order was the best thing we could have had at our wedding he really kept everything in check. Smarty and Karan worked so great with the family and were VERY respectful! Would definitely hire for all and every event!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/02/2017

Ravi went over and beyond to provide mixes for our dance performances and accomodated the music for a range of age groups. MC Smarty did such a great job pumping up our guests! It was so easy to work with them and much more reasonable price-wise compared to overly-priced DJ services out there!

Sent on 12/18/2017