22 Reviews for Dynamite Entertainment

Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
22 Dynamite Entertainment Reviews

DJ Randy was dynamite entertainment! If you’re getting married anytime soon we recommend you get DJ Randy! It was obvious this wasn’t his first rodeo. He knew exactly what we wanted, he had all our guests on the dance floor, and he was sweet the old folks too! Dependable, courteous, a true professional and a true blessing to our new marriage. 5 Stars for DJ Randy!

Profile Picture Lori, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Randy is wonderful! In addition to DJing our wedding, he did a firework grand exit that was absolutely one of the highlights of the day! He was so thorough and had multiple phone calls with me to confirm everything. You can tell he does his job because he loves making sure couples have the best wedding ever. Book him immediately!

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/2/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Randy was always reliable for our phone meetings (we had destination wedding). He was easy to work with, friendly and has a great personality, which is ofcourse important when you have to talk to the person often. He kept us informed of what music we needed to select (processional, first dance etc..) and listened to what we wanted to keep the party going. He definitely kept our guests on their feet the whole night. After our honeymoon, he followed up with us and thanked us. His work, professionalism and personality was above and beyond. There's a lot of stress in wedding planning and he made finding and working with him as our DJ easy. I highly recommend Dynamite Entertainment, DJ Randy.

Profile Picture Kara, 9/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Randy was incredible since day one with my husband and I. He took the time to explain each song and the time line, had set meetings with us through out and even phone calls. He worked in having a different cultural in my wedding and he did it flawlessly. Amazing person and great at what he does!

Profile Picture Lacey, 9/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Randy is awesome! I absolutely loved him! He's a really cool, easy going guy. I met with him twice to plan the music for my wedding ceremony and reception. He also offers some lighting, MC, fun reception games. He listens to what you want and also throws in his own advice to help guide where you feel lost. The music for my wedding was great and I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User6337322, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor
4.7

DJ Randy was a delight to work with leading up to the wedding. He was extremely easy to get a hold of and very thorough in answering my questions and giving me advice and ideas for my wedding music. He loves what he does and makes it a lot of fun for everyone. He did a great job on the sound and music at our ceremony and reception and kept the party alive. Overall he was wonderful to work with and I would recommend him very highly!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Randy was a great addition to our team of wedding vendors! He was very hands-on and really helped create a unique, personalized, and entertaining music experience. Randy met with us several times before our wedding and was very helpful suggesting songs when we weren't sure exactly what songs to use. We loved the intro he suggested for us using "Glory to Ol' Georgia". I'm a UGA grad and loved this personal touch to our wedding! During the reception, DJ Randy did a great job keeping the crowd motivated and getting the guests onto the dance floor. Overall, we were extremely pleased with DJ Randy's work and couldn't have imagined using anyone else!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy kept the party going at the reception. The dance floor was full and everyone had a great time. Randy provided sound for the musicians and that was perfect. He listens and wants to do a great job. I couldn't be more pleased.

Profile Picture Donna, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Randy was so awesome to work with! He was always professional, friendly, and polite. He went out of his way to make me, my fiance (now husband), and family feel stress free. When it was closer to the wedding he set up frequent conference calls to ensure that him and I were both on the same page for the day of the wedding. He even went out of his way to make sure that I had all of the songs I wanted for my playlist. The day of the wedding the music was just perfect for the ceremony, and at the reception he had the guests out on the dance floor all night long. Several of my guests told me they had never had so much fun at a wedding dancing the night away! Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend DJ Randy not only as a DJ for a wedding, but any other event that would require a DJ. Price is also very affordable and more than worth it! I will use him for any future events that I will need a DJ for.

Profile Picture Kali, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy was such a joy to work with. He is very professional, experienced, and friendly. Many of our guests complimented how awesome he was at our wedding. He made everything very easy for us during the planning process and helped us along the way. He gives his all to make your event great!

Profile Picture Caroline, 4/19/15, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Randy was awesome. He kept the entertainment going all night. He is very organized and offers very helpful advice and a variety of games to have at your reception. We had a special request where we had family memebers provide music during our ceremony. He helped set everything up for them (and was super accomendating on price for extra equipment). His music was never too loud and was perfect for our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend him. He was fantastic. My cousin booked him at our reception for her upcoming wedding. I can't wait to see him again this summer. I know her wedding is going to be just as awesome!

Profile Picture User4597622, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
4.2

We were skeptical about Randy at first because he wasn't in a great mood the day we met up the first time, but because of price, experience, and previous reviews, we went ahead and went with him. He was also very unresponsive when it came to making payments & signing contracts at first.

However,

When it came closer to the wedding, he was extremely responsive and called several times to ensure everything was lined up for the wedding. He went out of his way to make sure we got specific songs lined up. He played a great mix of songs at the wedding and kept the dance floor full the entire night. Guests complimented on the music and how much fun they had on the dance floor. All that's to say, I would definitely recommend him as a DJ. He's reasonably priced and definitely knows what he is doing. If you can put up with the unresponsiveness, I would definitely say it's worth it. And to cut him so slack, I'm pretty sure he has another full-time job, so he is extremely busy.

Profile Picture Hayley, 12/21/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We most definitely made the right decision in hiring Randy Burton as our DJ for our wedding!! He met with us two different times. He was very easy to get in touch with. I knew that I could email, call, or text and would get a response. When we weren't sure what to play or had questions about our music he did not mind helping us out. He had wonderful ideas that I loved!! My ceremony was perfect! The reception ran smoothly as well and he kept our kept entertained throughout the night. We wanted some sort of UGA wedding party introduction and he did not mind coming up with the music for that. He not only was our DJ, but he also "acted" as our travel agent. He and his wife like to travel and he can definitely give you his opinion on where to go, etc.. As one can see I could go on and on about how fabulous DJ Randy was to work with... I would definitely hire him again if I needed a DJ and recommend him to any upcoming bride!!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Randy was so much fun at our wedding! We met with him twice before the wedding and we always felt like he had everything under control. At the wedding he was very entertaining and played a great variety of music. We would definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture User2842537, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Randy Burton was awesome! Prior to our wedding he was very helpful in picking out our music for our ceremony. He met with us on two separate occasions to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. The day of the wedding Randy arrived on time and prepared. We had Randy play the music for the ceremony and the reception. The music for the ceremony was perfect. Then the reception ran very smoothly. He kept the guests entertained and encouraged everyone to dance all night long! Randy was very professional and I would hire him again if I ever needed another DJ!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy Burton was a pleasure to have as a a wedding vendor. Having worked in the wedding industry for many years prior to my own wedding, I was uncertain and skeptical of ANY DJ, having had MANY experiences with DJs that didn't quite perform as expected. I could not have asked for a better man for the job than Randy. He was flexible with his schedule throughout the planning process, professional, and had endless great ideas for our wedding that really gave it that extra something that put his services above the rest!! I am the kind of person that thinks you should be in contact with the vendors prior to the wedding, and when it comes to the actual wedding there should be no conflict or great discussion over performance, and it was just that! I've never seen so many people participate in the wedding festivities, enjoy their evening, and dance their hearts out (and I thought my group wasn't going to be the "dancing kind"). I would highly recommend Randy and Dynamite Entertainment for any future weddings.

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/27/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy was a great choice for our wedding reception.

He definitely knows what he's doing, and the mix of music we got was great. I hadn't expected my wedding guests to be a dancing bunch, but he got them out on the dance floor, and everyone had a great time!

The sound at the ceremony didn't have any glitches, and he did a great job introducing the wedding party and helping make sure the evening flowed through the different events smoothly. He even had some fun ideas to go along with our Beatles themed music selections. He was every bit the professional, and our meetings before the wedding made me very confident in his abilities and sure he was the right choice.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/27/12, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy Burton is a fantastic DJ. We hired him for our daughters wedding and our guests NEVER left the dance floor. He was fantastic to work with. The bride and groom planned a flash mob and need very particular start and stop times to the music. Randy pulled it off perfectly!! It was a lot of fun. I HIGHLY recommend Randy for your wedding or special occasion.

Profile Picture Janine, 6/24/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We LOVED Randy Burton! He ROCKED at our reception. He was very easy to work with and a real pleasure to meet with.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy Burton with Dynamite Entertainment was the best DJ any bride and groom could ask for! He not only listened to what we wanted to hear but also gave us suggestions on what has worked at other weddings he has played. I don't think I left the dance floor all night!!! I would recommend Dynamite Entertainment to any bride getting married. He is the BEST!

Profile Picture User1361992, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy was awesome! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He did our ceremony music along with our reception and he did everything we hoped for! We def had a dance crew and he played awesome music and helped me pick out my wedding march and everything! He is so nice and we would def recommend him!!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/30/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy was a crowd pleaser for all ages and personalities! He was able to adapt his style to fit the crowd and encourage everyone to have a great time. He repected our wishes and was very thorough in attempts to gather as much knowledge about us as a couple and our family before the event. He was very personable and easy-going. He was willing to play any type of music we requested and willing to avoid those songs that we disliked. Highly recommended for weddings and many other social gatherings!

Profile Picture Beth, 8/29/09, 5 Reviews