Dynamic Sounds Erie PA Wedding DJ Reviews

9 | Erie, PA

9 Reviews for Dynamic Sounds Erie PA Wedding DJ

9 Dynamic Sounds Erie PA Wedding DJ Reviews

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

Butch and his team were amazing! Very helpful, readily available, and very willing to use my ideas. They made our day perfect! The photo booth, the music, and the monogram were the extra touches we needed to make it even better! Butch's team is the way to go when planning your big day!!!

-Shawn and Amanda

kathryn · Married on 07/01/2017

Butch was INCREDIBLE throughout the entire process. Our dance floor was packed the entire night, and I credit Butch with starting the party and keeping it going all night! Everyone remarked at awesome the music was and his upbeat, fun and energetic attitude. The uplighting was also beautiful and created a nice ambience to the room. Butch is hands down, the best. -Shawn and Katie

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

Butch was amazing to work with. He kept the party going all night and was always checking in with us to make sure we were ready for certain parts of a reception. When we arrived at the reception he came down to greet us and get us ready for being announced. He was very easy to be reached, even gave me his cell number to text him. Also had a party bus the us SO FUN and perfect for your wedding day transportation.

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

Very flexible and we actually got to work with Butch himself (which everyone including our photographer were thrilled about). He kept the party going and wasn't afraid to have fun or embarrass us a little! It was easy to coordinate the night even from 600 miles away with Butch's help!

We owe a huge thank you to DJ Butch Knight at Dynamic Sounds for helping make our wedding so perfect! DJ Butch is professional, helpful, friendly and creative! DJ Butch quickly understood our music tastes and our uplighting preferences for our wedding and he exceeded our expectations. He was flexible to meet and really took time to listen and give thoughtful suggestions, really diminishing my stress as far as music and entertainment at our ceremony and reception. He was extremely prompt at returning emails, phone calls, and text messages. When we met with Butch the first time I told him “we want a wedding where everyone is talking about how much fun it was and one that everyone is dancing the whole night.” DJ Butch made that happen! He pleased our guests from ages 2-82 by playing a variety of targeted music that everyone loves. He kept almost all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! In fact, the floor was so packed that it overflowed into the adjacent room. DJ Butch was extremely accommodating with arriving early to set up before the wedding and entertained our guests as they arrived with music that we requested. He had a wireless microphone system, which worked so well that everyone could hear the ceremony clearly along with speeches during the reception. The music was PERFECT for each component of our wedding -- from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the entrances into the reception, dinner music, and then of course the reception. His uplighting was stunning. I was taken back by how beautifully lit our venue was when I walked into the reception. DJ Butch really created the perfect environment for our reception. You can tell that he is dedicated and has a passion for pleasing crowds. He even took time to study our parents and bridal parties first and last names to ensure that he didn’t mispronounce anyone’s name! He also helped me create a special music mix for my mom and I to dance to for the mother/daughter dance, which was special to us and

Elena · Married on 07/07/2012

Butchie and his staff ROCK!!!!! They were on time, set up and ready to go when the bridal party showed up, they did not screw anybody's name up which has happened by other DJ's at other weddings I have been to. They played my play list and more. The dance floor was rocking and everyone had a GREAT TIME!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2012

Butch was absolutely the best! He worked with my husband's brothers on dinner music and was available via phone and email whenever we had any questions. Most importantly, he pronounced our last name right!! We had a wonderful time at our reception and thank Butch for a fantastic night! We have had so many people tell us that our reception was one of the best they have ever been to! I would recommend Butch Knight (Dynamic Sounds) to anyone who is looking for DJ entertainment!

Dj Butchie Knight was amazing! The set up, music and lighting was great. No mistakes, very professional, helpful and great availability. I would not Change one thing about my reception!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2010

3.5

Dynamic Sounds was very helpful at the start and were very understanding with changes in information and getting some "odd" songs without any trouble. My only complaint about Dynamic Sounds was that I couldn't hear the music. My mom wasn't even able to tell what our mother daughter dance song was while we were dancing. The DJ also played the wrong song for the wedding party entrance, it was a song I didn't even know, let alone picked. Also, the DJ wasn't as energetic as I would have wanted.