Dynamic Entertainment Productions Reviews

20 | Spring, TX

20 Reviews for Dynamic Entertainment Productions

20 Dynamic Entertainment Productions Reviews

Allison · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Doc Watts truly kept our party going at our wedding! With very little direction from us, he made sure to provide a mix of music to keep everyone at our event happy and dancing. DJ Doc Watts listened very closely to our needs as far as ceremony music was concerned, and he even made last-minute changes to the music line-up and schedule when a large majority of my husband's family, who lives in France, could not make it to our special day. His prices are extremely reasonable, and I would highly recommend his DJ/entertainment service to anyone in the greater Houston area and beyond!

Kenneth · Married on 08/05/2016

Look no further. Ms Lisa is outstanding. Truly made our wedding so much better . So very glad we hired her. Could not have been any happier.

Jackie · Married on 04/22/2015

Lisa provided us with a day we will remember forever. She was helpful in every aspect of planning the day and also
    provided a fitting memorial for a lost family member without taking away from our day.
    Her daughter Courtney did a great job on my makeup, because lots of tears were shed and my makeup never ran.
    Thanks to both of you

Malkia · Married on 11/08/2014

DJ Lisa and her team are awesome! One of the main items on my list of wedding must haves was a DJ who was fun and amazing and could keep the party going. Lisa did a top notch job and made all of our dreams come true. She's very responsive, took the time to get to know us, and she really listened to our suggestions. I knew from the moment I met Lisa, I wanted to work with her. She and her team were very professional, polite, friendly, and most of all FUN! I would definitely recommend Dynamic Entertainment for all of your wedding needs.

Rachel · Married on 10/04/2014

Lisa did an amazing job! Everyone had a fabulous time

Kimberly · Married on 05/17/2014

Lisa and her assistant Kerri with Dynamic Entertainment did an amazing job for our wedding and reception. Lisa kept us organized for the ceremony and provided helpful tips and suggestions. Everyone that attended has told us over and over how much fun they had celebrating our special day.

Holly · Married on 04/12/2014

Lisa met with us and gave us good feedback on how the wedding should flow. Since we didn't have a wedding planner, she was very helpful in giving us a process of how it should go.
    She played everything we asked and she was very flexible.

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2013

Lisa and her daughter were AMAZING!!! She was a fabulous DJ, played amazing music, stuck exactly to our itinerary and kept everything on time! She also brought beautiful lighting equipment and a photo booth that everyone LOVED! Thank you so much; I will recommend you to anyone I know that needs a DJ in the future!!

Angela · Married on 10/26/2013

Lisa did a wonderful job. I'm so happy I picked her to provide the music at our wedding. She was very professional, helpful and knowledgable with everything from music and the layout of our light with our names on it. She made sure everything was perfect for our special day. I would most definitely use her again for any other events or my wedding if I was looking. Thanks Lisa so much for all you did for us.

Tonya · Married on 07/13/2013

Lisa is the most amazing DJ...I met with her in March and had 4 months to plan everything...she was wonderful..if I had a question or concern she had me an answer within an hour...shes the best in my book..not only was she my DJ..she became an amazing friend to me...I would recommend her hands down...5.0 rating isnt a high enough rating for Lisa...her family is wonderful too...

Andrew · Married on 10/06/2012

Dyanamic Entertainment was amazing! We just had a wedding and Lisa was our DJ. She played great music and kept everyone on the dance floor! She is truly a master at her craft. It is her attention to detail that made our wedding so perfect!!! The photo booth was also a hit with our friends and family! Lisa takes the worry and stress out of your wedding becuase she has done several and knows exactly what to do!! Lisa is great to work with and we couldn't be more thrilled at how our wedding went. If you want a great DJ use Lisa from Dynamic Entertainment! She comes highly recommended from a happy bride and groom! Thanks, Lisa!!!

-Andrew and Emily

Mary and · Married on 04/14/2012

Dynamic entertainment brought the dynamic to our wedding ceremony. Lisa and Jannetta did an amazing job. They were on time, very professional and had all the songs ready to go as we had discussed. There were no issues with the equipment and everything went on as planned. We even had some songs we wanted played that were not on Lisa's collection but she assured us she would have them ready for the wedding day and true to her word, she had the songs ready even during the rehearsal and we had a blast!! Thanks Lisa and Jannetta, you guys rock!!!

Acsa · Married on 03/24/2012

Lisa was amazing! She was available by phone, e-mail, text, face-to-face, even FB if I needed her! She helped me come up with a special surprise for my dad for the father/daughter dance that just so happened to be one of the most memorable moments of the reception. Not a dry eye in the house and my dad loved it! She cared about what I wanted and did everything she could to make sure I got it. The reception was fun, organized, and ended way too soon. Everyone was having such a great time! She even went above and beyond to help me with my music selection for the ceremony that she had nothing to do with. I don't know what I would have done without her. Thank you so much for ALL of your help!

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 03/10/2012

Lisa was absolutely fabulous! I was not the best bride, I took forever to e-mail back, I never called to talk to her, I was never available to meet with her. We e-mailed maybe 10-15 times from 7/30/2012 - 3/7/2013 (8 months) she initiated 90% of the communication. Like I said I was not the best bride. We finally talked on the phone a few weeks before our reception and she was amazing! I think our conversation was maybe 20 minutes we talked about dances, and our songs and all that good stuff. I emailed her a list of the "must plays" and our first dances and what not. So fast forward to day of she got there early and set up and I FINALLY met her. She is so sweet! So we talked throughout the reception about when what was happening because I hadn't really thought about it, oops. She was spot on with everything! One of the guests (my future sister-in law) told me she was going to request The Harlem Shake, I asked her not to because it was mostly older (55-80) people there and its ridiculous BUT she was going to anyway. I saw Lisa through the window and was shaking my head no and mouthing please, she told her no, thank goodness! After almost everyone was gone and it was just family I asked her to play "My Ding-a-ling" because its my song with my sister :-). She did! It was fabulous! Everything she played was amazing and everyone had a blast. For days after the wedding people were telling me how much fun they had and how the music was fun! I would highly recommend her, she was fun, professional, and a great person!

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2011

My fiance, family, and I worked with Lisa for almost a year before our wedding. She was helpful the entire time, and never failed to offer suggestions to help us out. She was able to meet with us whenever we needed her to, which was at least 3 times before we actually got married. At the wedding reception, she kept things running smoothly, even when our limo ran late at our church, causing our reception to start late! Lisa managed to still fit everything in that we wanted. She played songs that everyone was able to enjoy- young and old. I don't think we stopped dancing the whole night. She did a fantastic job on the lighting too- we had twinkling lights on the dance floor, pretty up lighting, and a beautiful monogram. Overall, we were very pleased with Lisa- she is truly a great person to work with!

Diana · Married on 06/25/2011

Lisa is a wonderful and fun person. She was easy to work with during the wedding planning process. And she did a decent job at our wedding. She played a lot of music that got people on the dance floor, and we enjoyed dancing to all the music she played. If you request any songs, make sure you specify which songs you want to have played during the dancing portion and which ones you want during the dinner. She has a fun party personality and did a great job announcing everything.

Teri · Married on 05/29/2010

Lisa Stepped in two weeks before the wedding after the DJ I had booked double booked himself. Lisa made my daughters wedding special. I don't know how she had time but she put together a custom recording to surprise my husband for the dad and daughter dance,it made me cry it was so nice. My friends are still talking about the fun music Lisa placed and how awesome of a DJ we had.Lisa was easy to work . I just booked Dynamic Entertainment Productions for my husbands 60 th birthday. Looking forward to working with Lisa again and knowing she will be on time,prepaired and make our party a blast. I highly recommend her DJ services.I am looking forward to trying her new photo booth.

Kerrie · Married on 08/23/2008

Lisa worked with me to help plan my daughter's wedding. We had two months to pull it off and Lisa was quite a great source of information in helping my daughter and I organize an her special day.

We did not have a wedding coordinator, so Lisa stepped in and helped us to coordinate the day.

The wedding was beautiful, the music was fun and the overall day went quite well.

Lisa was great to work with. We had issues with the caterer and the venue but Lisa came in set up, and took care of business in a very professional manner. She was the one vendor I didn't need to worry about.

3.4
      3.5
      2.5
      3.5

She was very sweet and flexible

Sent on 06/25/2012

Dynamic Entertainment Productions's reply:

I have no idea who this client is. I respect the anonymous review, but if I didn't provide services to your standards, I would like to know where it lacked. I am committed to giving the best services and can only do that with communication. I would love a call or email explaining how I could have done better.