Dynamic DJ Productions Reviews

94 | Montgomery, TX

94 Reviews for Dynamic DJ Productions

Lindsay · Married on 03/09/2013

Dynamic DJ Productions provided the DJ service, dance lighting, and a photo booth for my wedding. Everything was amazing! To begin with, Cory Bean was very nice and easy to communicate with during the entire wedding process. The music was perfect and set the tone for my reception. In fact, the most complements I received after the wedding was about the awesome music! The dance lighting added to the fun atmosphere and kept everyone on the dance floor! And the photo booth was a huge hit and provided us with funny pictures to remember our wedding by! We are so glad we chose Cory Bean with Dynamic DJ Productions for our wedding and would, hands down, recommend him to anyone who wants a fun, yet stress-free, wedding experience!

Sent on 04/05/2013

Lindsay,
    Thank you for taking the time to submit an evaluation and all of the kind words. We work very hard to exceed our customer's expectations in everything we do and I am glad to hear we were successful once again. If we can ever be of service again in the future, don't hesitate to call.

Megan · Married on 03/02/2013

BEST DJ! Played great music and the up-lighting was phenomenal!! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Megan,
    Thank you for the kind words. I would agree that the up-lighting was amazing. Use the web address below if you would like to see Megan's up-lighting in action.

Vickie · Married on 01/12/2013

Can't say enough about the services provided! The DJ made the evening. He kept everyone up off their seats and the dance floor hopping.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Paula · Married on 01/05/2013

Cory and Lee really know their business. Lee emailed a wedding template and visited over the phone with both my daughter (the bride) and I several times. He called again with suggestions after he reviewed everything. The night of the wedding, Lee was very helpful, quick to pick up on the choice of music best loved by the crowd. Without disturbing the flow of the music, he always found me to let me know when something was coming up and to make sure I was ready. He told me on the phone that he wanted to make it an enjoyable night, and he certainly delivered.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Kellie · Married on 12/15/2012

Cory was AWESOME!!!!!! He kept the party flowing, music was great and everyone had a great time. Guest also really enjoyed the photobooth. Will definately recommend his services.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Brittany · Married on 12/07/2012

Corey was easy to work with and had a layout to help us choose the songs for all the special moments of our wedding. He was also very helpful the day of the wedding and made sure everything went smoothly and transitioned well. He even had us play "the shoe game" which was a big hit among the guests and always played songs to get people out on the dance floor! I would definitely recommend him if you are looking for a fun, outgoing DJ for your event!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Cory was awesome and so fun--all our guests thought so. We danced the night away and he threw in a few surprises. We are so happy!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Tony · Married on 11/10/2012

Really, all I can say is that I'm not exaggerating by giving Cory Bean and Dynamic DJ Productions five stars as to each category. Our wedding reception was made superlative by his leadership, enthusiasm, responsiveness, and experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Mr. and Mrs. Tony and Kate Phillips

Kate and Tony,
    Thanks for having us out for your celebration. We had a great time entertaining your guests on the dance floor as well as the in the photo booth.

Roger · Married on 10/27/2012

Cory was flexible and professional, creative as well. Easy to work with. Our wedding was over a year ago and people are still talking about the great music and fun games he had me and my bride play! He made a great day even better!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2012

Dynamic DJ production is the best DJ service in Montgomery county! Corey is very professional and his wife Debbie was his best asset at my wedding! They make sure your day is about you! Not only was Corey playing all of the best music but every time I turned around Debbie had a drink refill for me or my shoes which I had lost! These two made the best team! Thank you for making my day such a success!

Chris · Married on 09/01/2012

Cory was great at our wedding reception! He was very professional and has done many receptions at the Woodlands conference center and thus communicated well with our wedding planner stress free. He got the crowd involved and really took care of us the whole night. After you review the final itinerary with him he told us not to worry and that he has everything covered from that point on. This statement could not be any more true. Great job Cory! Thanks for making our night special.

-Chris and Megan

Sent on 09/21/2012

Megan · Married on 09/01/2012

DJ Cory Bean was awesome! He played an awesome mix of music from country to dance songs and got everyone one on the floor. Countless people told me what a great time they had at our wedding and I have several friends using Cory for their weddings! He did a great job and was very professional. He kept stopping by to see if we needed anything and even helped my dad bring in a few extra chairs when we had a few more guests than expected. I would definitely recommend Cory for anyone wanting to have a fun reception!

Dynamic DJ Productions's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Megan. We had a great time at your reception.

Cindy · Married on 07/20/2012

Absolutely the best job of DJing a wedding I have ever seen. The music and the flow were both perfect. And in an emergency situation, professionalism and perfect control of the room kept it from becoming a wedding disaster. GREAT JOB!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2012

I would highly recommend them for your event! Amazing job and kept my wedding reception flowing!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Carol · Married on 07/07/2012

Cory did an excellent job as DJ for our
    Daughter's wedding. He kept the party
    going with great music and fun activities.
    I would highly recommend him for a wedding
    reception.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Cory from Dynamic DJ Productions went ABOVE and BEYOND in making our wedding day special. He was always easy to communicate with and receptive to all of our ideas and wishes. In an unpredictable weather situation for an outside ceremony he worked with last minute set up decisions to ensure we had the wedding of our dreams. He listened carefully to our music choices and ideas (which I had a lot of being an over planner) and also took into account the entire audience at our wedding. He had our entire wedding up and dancing all night, which we were not so sure was going to happen. And finally not only did he provide awesome DJ services he was up and around the entire night making sure our families and wedding party had drinks in their hand and anything they needed, which was an unexpected bonus for us. We had so many good comments about him from our guests and would recommend his services to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Jeannine · Married on 05/19/2012

Cory did an excellent job providing DJ services for our wedding. I would highly recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Kathy · event on 05/12/2012

Dynamic DJ has worked our prom for years. He has been extremely helpful with suggestions and stayed with our budget. He really has set the bar high for other proms to try to match. Outstanding in all areas!

Kendal · Married on 05/11/2012

Cory Bean was an awesome DJ and helped make my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception a huge success. Cory was the first DJ my daughter and her fiance interviewed....and once they met him...they were so comfortable with him that they hired him on the spot. He has many lighting options to offer as well so that your reception can be as customized as you like. He strives to make everything Perfect! He makes a point to meet the family and get to know you personally. He listens to the bride and groom and plays their song selections as requested. Thank you again Cory! I would definitely recommend you to anyone wanting a DJ that keeps the party going!

Kendal, Brady, Michele & Wayne,

It was a pleasure being a part of your celebration and thank you for all of the kind words.

Karla · event on 05/05/2012

Mr. Bean is always professional and does an excellent job! I would recommend him for any special event!

Tammy · Married on 04/21/2012

Awesome DJ was great with the wedding party and guest.

Sent on 11/14/2012

Jamille · Married on 03/10/2012

We Loved our DJ, Cory Bean was phenomenal. He did an excellent job of prepairing us on the events and what to expect, the best order of thing, lightning recommendations, and keeping us on schedule the day of our event. He had all the music we could think of and he really kept the crowd happy and on there feet, exactly like me and my husband wanted. Good Times!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Michelle · Married on 02/18/2012

Cory, went over and beyond with everything he did for us at our wedding reception. I had many guest tell me that was the best reception they have even been to, and they had a blast. He did a fabulous job with all the music he picked to play and keeping our guest involved in the reception. He also did our uplighting for the room and I was nervous with the colors he suggested and how they were going to look in the room with my wedding colors because I am very visual person. He promised me months before that we could meet a month before the wedding and he would set up a few lights for me to view them. He followed through with his promise, and I went with the colors he suggested. The night of our wedding when we did our Grand Entrance and came into the room. I was blown away by how beautiful the lights highlighted the room. Lastly, my cousin was my Matron of Honor and she wanted to tie in a song with her speech. She contacted him without me knowing and they worked it all out together. It turned out just as she had planned. Cory did an fabulous job and I highly recommend him for any event you are planning!

Sent on 03/30/2012

Michelle & Derek,
    Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with my company. You had a great crowd that night and I was privileged to be a part of your evening. Thanks again for all the kind words.

Joshua · Married on 02/03/2012

Dynamic DJ did a great job at our wedding ceremony and reception! Cory took the time to help us put together a detailed plan so that everything worked out perfect! We highly recommend Cory!
    -Josh and Mel

Sent on 02/15/2012

Dynamic DJ Productions's reply:

Josh, thanks for taking the time to review my services and all the kind words.

Ashley · Married on 01/14/2012

Amazing job, even with a power failure the party was still rocking and Cory never made it seem like a bad thing. If anything he was so positive that it really kept the energy up in the room.

Sent on 01/21/2012