Dynamic DJ Productions Reviews

94 | Montgomery, TX

94 Reviews for Dynamic DJ Productions

Renei · Married on 08/16/2014

Cory was a great communicator and had a detailed outline of events. He played the right music selecton to keep the party going! We received so many compliments from guest that the DJ definitely made for a successful evening.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Vicki · Married on 07/26/2014

Without a doubt the BEST DJ at any wedding I've ever attended. Not only did he provide DJ services, he helped in every way during the reception. Corey made sure our guests were taken care of. He went above and beyond! I would highly recommend him if you are considering a DJ"

Sent on 07/31/2014

Britany · Married on 06/27/2014

Cory Bean truly knows how to make an impression. After being in a wedding where he was the DJ there was absolutely no question who we wanted for our special day.Your DJ is one of the most important decisions you will make as you are planning for your wedding and I cannot imagine our day without Cory. He knows how to get everyone on the dance floor and keep all ages entertained but he doesn't stop there. He went above and beyond to make sure the entire event flowed flawlessly. We were so impressed by his genuineness and professionalism and couldn't be more thankful for such a great experience. If you are looking for a DJ who does more than just play music, Dynamic DJ Productions is the only way to go!

Sent on 09/06/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/06/2014

We used Cory as our DJ for our June wedding. We had heard great things but we still did not know what to expect. Cory went above and beyond our greatest expectations. We have been to many weddings over the past couple of years and have yet to see a DJ that even comes close to him. In addition to playing music, a DJ plays a huge part in running the schedule and flow of the entire night. Cory made sure every part of our wedding went very smoothly and nothing was missed. Now to the music: Cory knows how to play to an audience. He can read the audience very well and understands how to entertain all types and ages of people. We weren't sure our crowd was going to be huge dancers but Cory was able to get them all up and keep them dancing the whole night! He also did a photobooth for us which was great as well! They brought tons of props and our guests had a great time with it all night! We were so impressed with Cory and how professional he was and how great of a job he did with our wedding! If you are looking for a DJ, I definitely recommend Cory and Dynamic DJ Productions. They are amazing!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2014

Dynamic DJ came highly recommended by our venue, The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center. They were not wrong! Cory was so easy to work with and so knowledgeable! The lighting was perfect and the dance floor was never empty. Thanks for everything Cory!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Suzanne · Married on 04/12/2014

Cory did a great job! He provided music for ceremony as well as the reception. Additionally, he provided lighting and photo booth. Everything was perfect and he kept the party going!!

Sent on 04/24/2014

LeLania · Married on 04/11/2014

Being in the Montgomery area and having kids in high school here I was very familiar with Dynamic DJ. I told my husband that money was no option when it came to hiring him that it would be worth the price! We were not disappointed! Cory will not only do an outstanding job as your DJ, but he will also be your problem solver and master of ceremonies! He keeps the party flowing no matter what obstacles come up and somehow keeps you calm through it all! My other daughter is getting married in October and has hired a band, but I am still trying to figure out how to hire Cory as well! We loved him and his work and hope to use him again!

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2014

Cory and family are amazing!!! Our day wouldn't have went as smoothly as it did if Cory had not been there. Its was wonderful how well he worked with all of our other venders to make everything flow perfectly. Everyone has talked about what a awesome job he did at keeping the party going. Also, the photo booth was a hit and everyone got to take home wonderful memories. I will recommend Cory to anyone needing a DJ.

Kara · Married on 04/04/2014

Cory went above and beyond for our wedding. He not only did an excellent job with the music but he helped with the flow of the ceremony and reception, made sure our guests were enjoying themselves at all times, surprised us with a fun game and most importantly made sure the groomsman were happy with a beverage available during photos since they all would have rather been inside for cocktail hour! We continue to hear how awesome our DJ was from guests and we couldn't agree more as he was truly a pleasure to work with! We highly recommend Cory and couldn't have been happier with the services provided... He is a DJ, Event Coordinator and Entertainer all in one!

Dynamic DJ Productions's reply:

Those are very kind words Kara. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Congratulations once again.

Sarah · Married on 03/29/2014

Cory was amazing. It's clear by his professionalism and delivery that he has DJ'd TONS of weddings…but he treated me like I was the most special bride on my most special day! We felt like we'd known him forever. He worked hand-in-hand with the venue owners to keep our reception on a neat timeline, so all I had to do was show up and celebrate! I cannot count the compliments we got on our reception, and I know it was really a party because of the services Cory and Dynamic DJ Productions delivered. He set the tone for an amazing and truly unforgettable evening, and we couldn't be happier with our choice to work with Cory and Dynamic DJ Productions! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Katy · Married on 01/18/2014

Cory Bean was the DJ for our wedding in January. He did an incredible job!! First, he met with us in person and then we spoke over the phone to make sure he knew what type of music we did and did not want played at the reception. He called the morning of the wedding and asked if there were any last things we needed help with. Even though we had all our bases covered, it was really nice that he offered his help. The background music he played during the cocktail and dinner hours completely set the mood. The volume was just right and allowed our guests to easily converse and enjoy the music. Once the dancing began he played a great variety of music - Michael Jackson, Randy Rodgers Band, LMFAO, Robin Thicke. We had over 200 guests ranging from babies to grandparents in their 80s and all age groups were present on the dance floor. He kept the dance floor packed and once the night continued and the older folks headed home, the music he played was tailored to the younger (20s) crowd. There was never a lull in the entertainment! I have had countless people (my friends and my parents' friends) compliment us on the reception, and I know a big part of it had to do with Cory! He's a great MC and keeps the guests entertained and dancing. I would DEFINITELY recommend him to anyone who is interested. Thank you, Cory, for all you did!

-Katy and Spencer Hylander

Sent on 02/06/2014

Dynamic DJ Productions's reply:

Thank You, Katy, for the kind words. It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day.

Brandi · Married on 11/23/2013

Dynamic DJ Productions was amazing! They provided the photo booth and lighting around the venue! It was beautiful!! They also custom put our brand in the middle of the floor with our names! It looked amazing!! Another great aspect was the photo booth!! It was fantastic!! Would definitely use him again!! Highly recommend his service! Thanks for making our day so special!!

Brandi Taylor Biggerstaff

Sent on 12/03/2013

Ran a great party. Helped edit a song we needed edited for the Father Daughter and garter dance.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Cory did a great job as the DJ for our wedding. My husband and I could not have been happier. The majority of our guests spent the entire night on the dance floor.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Lori · Married on 10/19/2013

We hired Cory and Debbie for our daughter's wedding and couldn't be happier. They are extremely professional and wonderful to work with. Everything went perfectly from the ceremony to the party afterwards. He kept the dance floor hopping and when there seemed to be a lull in the dancing, chose the perfect combination of songs to get everyone rushing to the dance floor again. We were in Stone Hall at Amber Springs and the up lighting that he installed was gorgeous. Debbie was fantastic running the open photo booth, along with her assistant, "Little Bean" (their youngest son!). The open photo booth was a HUGE hit with everyone from kids to great-grandparents :) I would highly recommend using Dynamic DJ for any event that requires their services. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Lori, Kaitlin & Matt,
    Congratulations! Thanks for all of the kind words and thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day. We are glad everything worked out as you had hoped.
    Cory & Debbie

Justin · Married on 10/12/2013

Cory was outstanding and exceeded all of our expectations. He went above and beyond on all aspects of his work and I couldn't be happier with the level of service we received for our wedding reception. He was professional, courteous and most importantly, a great DJ that kept the party upbeat!

I would highly recommend Dynamic DJ productions!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Justin,
    Thank you for the kind words. A great couple and a great crowd make my job not only easier, but more enjoyable as well.
    Take Care,

Kim · Married on 09/21/2013

Cory and his team did a fantastic job at my daughter's wedding. They helped make the evening memorable for everyone. The photo booth was great as well. I thought of canceling it because we had some space issues, but I am so glad we kept it!

I had several guest call me the following week to compliment the job done by Dynamic DJ Productions.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Taylor · Married on 09/21/2013

Cory was great! He had everyone out on the dance floor all night! He was so attentive to the Bride and Groom, always making sure we had a drink and everything we needed throughout the night. I would highly recommend Cory as your DJ!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Jenny · Married on 06/15/2013

I would highly recommend Dynamic DJ Productions to any Houston area bride! I personally worked with DJ Lee. Both Cory and Lee were extremely helpful in making Whitt and I's big day perfect. I met with Lee about six months before the wedding in person and he helped calm my nerves as to how the wedding reception would flow. Whitt and I had a wedding reception with about 200 people (and an open bar) and I was nervous people would be try to give speeches all night. Lee sat me down, told me to take a deep breath, and not worry. He kept the reception flowing smoothly, helped start the party, and played the type of music I was looking for! The uplighting was perfect and made the room pop. It was perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Rhea · Married on 06/15/2013

He is absolutely AMAZING!!!! We actually changed our wedding date because our he was already booked for our original wedding date. He made the reception! We had a full room of up-lighting and it looked gorgeous! He pays great attention to the type of crowd and what they are or aren't dancing too, and he caters towards that. LOVED LOVED his "Shoe Game." I had so many guests compliment the DJ and several wanted his information. He is the BEST DJ ever I have ever seen at a wedding!!!!!!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2013

G.A. (Jerry) · Married on 04/20/2013

Cory did an amazing job at my daughters wedding reception. The music was what we had selected, the up-lightng made the room, and Cory kept everything going on time. He showed me what the room would look like without the up-lighting and believe me it made ALL the difference, I wasn't sure that we needed it but we did! I would highly recommend Cory and Dynamic DJ Productions for you reception or other event.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Carol · Married on 04/06/2013

What can I say...Cory was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend him - not only is he a genuinely nice guy, but he is a great people person and truly has a knack for entertaining...he definitely breaks all of the cheesy DJ stereotypes.

We had a band also, so we hired him to emcee the reception, play background music during cocktail hour and dinner and entertain during the band breaks. I got many compliments from guests who raved about his music selections at cocktail hour and dinner. As soon as we arrived at cocktail hour, he came over and introduced him and brought me a drink. He continued to wait on the bridal party throughout the night and pitched in whereever he could to make things run smoothly and make sure that we all had everything we needed. I was just blown away with how awesome he was - he truly went above and beyond his DJ duties but not in a way that stepped on anyone's toes - he was very easy going and had a great rapport with the other vendors. He also did a fun little game that was totally unexpected, but absolutely perfect - people are still talking about it. He knew how to gauge the crowd and he definitely has a good sense of what's appropriate for your group. After the wedding my family and I talked about the different vendors and everyone just kept saying how great Cory was. I couldn't imagine a more perfect DJ for your wedding - I would hire Cory again in an instant!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Dynamic DJ Productions's reply:

Wow! What an amazing review. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with me and my company. It was a pleasure working with you and Blaise, and your wedding was not only beautiful, but fun as well. From the yard games to the fireworks, your reception was a huge success. If I can be of service in the future, don't hesitate to call.
    Congratulations!
    Cory

If you want to have a great time at your wedding, give Cory a call. He kept things moving, provided the service we ask for. Thanks Cory we had a great time.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Tara · Married on 03/24/2013

Wonderful work! Very entertaining! - Tara

Sent on 04/02/2013

Stephanie · Married on 03/23/2013

This is the best dj ever!!! He was there every step of the way and made sure everything ran on time and in order.

Sent on 03/26/2013