Dwayne Lloyd Photography Reviews

Dwayne Lloyd Photography 6
Dwayne Lloyd Photography 7

Sophia Blythe · Married on 10/14/2018

One of the Best!

Dwayne was your all around professional! He knew was he was doing and made it easy for myself (the bride) and my family to enjoy the day. He was timely, kind, and knowledgeable. He has a personality that puts you at ease and makes it easy to relax around to take your photos. He is flexable and knows how to dodge the weather’s mishaps—still getting the important and beautiful shots of the wedding. His presentation of your photos are gorgeous and unique. Simply put, we could not have gotten through our wedding without him!

Kristen · Married on 10/13/2018

HIGHLY recommend

Dwayne is always such a fun person to work with. He really has an eye to capture candid moments that really make your big day feel genuine and special. Dwayne is really professional, but he is also very relaxed and puts you at ease. while shooting. We could not imagine having anyone else as our photographer after working with him. We HIGHLY recommend him for your capturing your big day!!!!

Jessie · Married on 06/23/2018

A great photographer!

Dwayne was awesome through our engagement pictures and wedding day. He beautifully captured all of the small and big moments. He made sure we got all of the pictures we wanted and three out some ideas of his own that ended up being some of our most treasured. Could not recommend him more!

• FutureMrsR

Amy · Married on 03/17/2018

I wouldn’t use anyone else. Dwayne was just amazing and easy to work with. He is a lovely person and makes it so easy to be comfortable with him. I didn’t even have to really tell him what photos I wanted because he kept shooting exactly what I wanted before I could mention it! I couldn’t be more happy.

Paige · Married on 12/31/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer in the Lexington area, we highly recommend Dwayne Lloyd Photography. We Loved working with Dwayne. Even before we hired him he was available to answer any questions or concerns we had and he checked back with us several times. When we talked to him it didn't feel like talking to a just business owner but to a friend who was looking out for us. We didn't get to meet Dwayne until right before the wedding but as soon as he got there he fit right in, and we had several family members who felt the same way. He felt like family and was very flexible, but had a plan. We got that impression while on the phone with him but it was confirmed right when we met him. We knew wouldn't have to worry about whether or not all of the shots got taken because he knew what needed to happen. Also we were very impressed with his turn around time. He had a sneak peak of over 30 images just 3 days after the wedding and got all of our images within 1 month. I have actually worked for a few photographers in the past and I can say I have never seen one with a turn around time like Dwayne's. And last but not least, I really like his style. I have been around a lot of photographers that seem to do only perfectly posed pictures with almost no candid shot. Dwayne not only gets those beautiful poses but he also captures the other very special moments, the ones that no one else would have noticed and I love that. If you need a really talented, easy to work with and professional photographer, definitely give Dwayne a call, I am glad we did! Thank you again Dwayne, you're the best!

Dwayne Lloyd Photography 8
    Dwayne Lloyd Photography 14
    Dwayne Lloyd Photography 15
    Dwayne Lloyd Photography 16

Collin · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing and fun to work with!

Cherish · Married on 10/28/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Dwayne Lloyd Photography!! Our engagement photoshoot was so much fun!! Everything was perfect from start to finish. We made some great memories & had a blast. Very professional and efficient. Fast turn around on photos. We can't wait for Dwayne Lloyd Photography to photograph our special day.

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

I did research.... He is THE best!

Dwayne Lloyd Photography 17
    Dwayne Lloyd Photography 18
    Dwayne Lloyd Photography 19
    Dwayne Lloyd Photography 20

Brooke · Married on 01/01/2017

Dwayne was amazing! He is so personable and really listens to what you want as a Bride! My photos turned out beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Travis · Married on 07/15/2016

Dwayne was awesome to work with. He was very attentive and worked around our needs during the engagement and wedding photo shoots. Would definitely recommend to anyone for wedding for other photo shoots!

• F

Fredric · Married on 06/25/2016

The advice that i would give anyone using "DwayneLLoyd Photography". Is the service that they will be receiving is very great "Personality", Ontime for the wedding, & Photograph were very professional. And, very reasonable "Price"

Delois · Married on 06/25/2016

"Courteous" and "Delight" to work with doing my "Son" wedding. Also, the guest said - he a great "Personality". Picture were very good....

STACI · Married on 05/21/2016

We truly could not have picked a better photographer for our day. Dwayne was so easy to work with and listened to everything we wanted. I've seen horror stories of photographers not replying or taking months or even years to get things done and this was absolutely not the case with Dwayne. With the hustle and bustle and madness of my wedding day, he was wonderful at keeping me calm and didn't add a single bit of stress. Our pictures and book are amazing and we absolutely adore them. I would recommend Dwayne to absolutely anyone and we can't wait to work with him again in the future!

We booked Dwayne for engagement and wedding photos for our daughters wedding and he did an absolutely fantastic job! Very professional and super friendly, he listened to our suggestions and gave us their absolute best on the day. The communication was absolutely great before and during the wedding and reception. He went to the venue before the wedding to see what the options were to take photos during the wedding. The entire wedding party felt very comfortable with him and everyone had a great time. He delivered quality photos in a timely manner and the wedding book was amazing! Would definitely recommend to all the bride-to-be's and grooms out there!

Benjamin · Married on 05/21/2016

Delivers everything you could ask for at the fairest price aroud.

Brant · Married on 06/27/2015

Dwayne is soooo easy to work with! He's extremely professional, prompt, and creative. His pictures from my daughter's wedding exhibited all the joy and love we felt that day. My family has worked with Dwayne several times and I'm positive we will be working with him again. He gets my high recommendation!

Spencer · Married on 06/27/2015

Dwayne was awesome. He was able to work around our schedule to get the engagement photos done and was very quick to get all the pictures we wanted. My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with the pictures we got from the wedding and how nice and respectful him and his employees were to us and our guests at the wedding. I would recommend Dwayne for any photograph session but especially for weddings.

Karen · Married on 06/27/2015

If you are looking for a photographer that is kind, patient, attention to detail, creative, flexible and most importantly a brilliant photographer than Dwayne is the perfect choice. Our pictures from the wedding were breathtaking!! Dwayne did an overwhelming good job on reducing the stress by preparing prior to the wedding on all the key shots we wanted on wedding day. Thanks Dwayne for capturing all those special moments!

Christine · Married on 12/13/2014

5 Stars ALL THE WAY!! Dwayne Lloyd Photography provided superior professionalism and went above and beyond our expectations as a wedding photographer. We did both an engagement shoot with Dwayne, as well as book him to do our wedding day photography. Dwayne was extremely helpful with location suggestions for our engagement shoot when I was stuck on finding a place. When we arrived, it was exactly what I had in mind. They turned out beautiful!
    We decided on the 12 hour photo coverage package for our wedding day and Dwayne was prepared in every aspect. We really enjoyed his second shooter, Steve, as well! We even had several guests of ours comment on how much they appreciated Dwayne and Steve capturing all the different aspects from our wedding day. Not only were our wedding photos gorgeous and unique, we have photos of all of our guests from the reception. I was very happy to have these memories captured!
    I would highly recommend using Dwayne Lloyd Photography! ! He always responded quickly to any questions, was extremely organized and was very prompt with delivering the final photos. The extra and unique details go a long way, and you will find all of that and more with Dwayne Lloyd Photography!!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2013

My husband and I had so much fun working with Dwayne and his second shooter Steve. They did an incredible job capturing our wedding weekend. We had an engagement session which helped us get comfortable and start thinking of ideas for our wedding photos. The day after our ceremony he already had some pictures posted on his Facebook page and they are all exactly what we wanted. Finding a photographer was one of the more difficult parts of our wedding planning and I could not have gotten luckier in finding Dwayne.

• F

Fred · Married on 07/25/2016

My wife left a review on here already, but I would like to add that Dwayne and Steve were excellent. They are extremely skilled, easy to get along with, professional, and are always open to suggestions. I really appreciate them coming all the way out to Louisville to do our Engagement session even though our wedding was in Lexington. They are very passionate and dedicated to their work (working super hard in the sultry heat of June to get that perfect shot!!). Our wedding album and prints were also fantastic and our family and friends loved them!! I would suggest maybe adding in an option to do a name engraving on our wedding album.

Jasmine · Married on 06/25/2016

I used this vendor for my wedding and he and his partner did an amazing job!! They are based in Lexington, KY and my husband and I live in Louisville which is an hour drive, the vendor came to Louisville to do my engagement photos at no extra cost. The price was a bit high but worth every penny our photos look amazing and we couldn't be more happier with the clarity of the photos. We also chose to get the wedding album and got to customize it from picking the covers to the photos on each page. Dwayne and his partner always made sure to listen to our ideas and if possible act on it. They always had ideas and a plan and never made us feel like our opinion didn't matter when it came to how or who we took photos with. they aim to please and they definitely did and went beyond the call of duty. Plus, if there is something you want in package Dwayne is willing to talk and see what he can do to make your dream happen. I recommend him to you as the only choice if you want the best photos. Plus, every step of the way they kept us up to date on the progress for the finished product. Their professionalism was excellent because they always made themselves available via phone,text or email and always handled themselves by being prepared to do business.