268 Reviews for DVS Mobile DJ Service

Liability Insurance (1)
265 DVS Mobile DJ Service Reviews

Von was amazing! He made our wedding day so special and kept the party going all the time. I highly recommend him. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day. He also made a cd with our wedding songs on it! Super sweet and sentimental to us.

Profile Picture Jessicah, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The DJ did an amazing job! Everything ran smoothly. He played the songs I requested and filled in the gaps with other great choices. He even asked how long we wanted some of the dances, like the mother and groom dance he was able to see when she was getting tired. Any and all announcements where great. His timing was amazing. I think the DJ is very important to the event as it sets the atmosphere. The night was amazing. Thank you so much!!! I would recommend to any bride and groom!

Profile Picture tiffany, 4/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cannot thank DJ Von enough!!! From selecting all our favorite songs on your easy to use website to watching all our friends and family dance with smiles on their face, it was the best! Thank you so much for making our day even more special than we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a wonderful experience working with DJ Von! With the unexpected changes towards my wedding day, Von was still able to make it to my wedding last minute. He was professional and played all of the songs I requested. He is on point with the music, especially during a song when I (the bride) wanted to walk in at the climax. He made it happen! There was no music skipping, the transition was great. My father wanted him to play an unexpected cultural song and although we had our wedding on the boat (Electra Eternity) with no wifi, Von still managed to play two of the exact songs my father wanted. I highly recommend Von for his DJ service! Thank you Von! You were one of many heroes who not only saved my wedding but made it even more amazing!

Profile Picture Linna, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had our wedding with Electra Cruises on "The Electra" and DJ Von helped make our wedding night incredibly fun and relaxed. He played all of the music we had on our list, along with some that matched the music tastes of others. Before the wedding, he was great at staying in contact with us and discussing how the night would go. He was very professional yet also very fun, making our night incredibly memorable. I would highly recommend him if you are planning a fun, yet still professional, event!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Von was a fantastic addition to our wedding with Electra Cruises aboard the Electra! He is very professional, friendly, and most importantly, he got the party dancing! His website is very intuitive and makes selecting and organizing songs quick and easy. My wife and I are serious music nerds and Von was able to accommodate our eclectic tastes without issue. We provided him with Youtube links to very specific versions of songs as well as mp3's of hard to find music, and he was able to play all of them. He recommended the uplighting for $250 extra, and he was dead on. The lighting makes a huge difference! He helped make our wedding amazing and I would not hesitate for a second to recommend him as your wedding DJ!

Profile Picture brian, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We got married recently and chose DJ Von to be our Dj. He really paid attention to what we wanted and had a great way with the guests. He is professional and great at what he does. We would highly recommend him to family and friends. When we had a question he would respond quickly and thoroughly. We thank you again DJ Von for a great time that will be remembered for years to come.

Profile Picture Matt, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Von is the best. We had our wedding on a yacht on the Electra from Electra Cruises. Von is so friendly, funny and has a great personality. Professional? Absolutely. We couldn't have picked a better DJ. Thank you so much Von. You made our wedding so much fun and we are super happy you were apart of it.

Profile Picture Teresa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Von was a great DJ great for our wedding. He responded to all of my emails and answered all my questions in a timely manner. His online planning site was user friendly. I would use him again and recommend him without reservation.

Profile Picture Brandi, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Von was great! He did everything like we planned and the whole event was really smooth and fun.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Von was great! He did everything that we planned and he was very understanding with our needs.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Von was outstanding! His online system for picking songs is easy and convenient. We had just a few songs not on his system, but he found those songs and took great care of us. He kept the great music going all night and our guests loved it. We’d hire him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Von was an absolute pleasure to work with! We got married through Electra Cruises on the Athena yacht and he definitely made the process go smoothly. He has an online portal for you to pick songs and basically fill in the blanks for songs (processional, first dance, father/daughter dance, etc). It was so easy to do this and you can search his database and if he doesn't have the song, you can request it in the portal and he'll get it for you.
He was SO QUICK at responding to my emails and had all my requested songs the morning after I had entered them on the website.
On the day of, he had everything down to a T, I never wondered what was going on with the music. The volume was perfect, whether it was dinner or dancing. Everything was just absolutely amazing and he has a great personality too and is great with the microphone and everything. Great job, I'm so glad he was our dj, played the perfect mix of songs for all ages, everybody had a BLAST! I keep getting comments that our wedding was one of the best anyone has ever been to and that wouldn't have been possible without DJ Von. :)

Profile Picture Leticia, 8/26/17, 1 Review

DJ Von ROCKED THE BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT DJ

Profile Picture MIKE, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Von was absolutely great! He has a lot of energy and was very flexible! We appreciate him so much for making our wedding day even more special! We would definitely be using him again for any future events! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Melanece, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Von was THE BEST DJ for our wedding with Electra Cruises in Newport Beach! He knew EXACTLY what our guests wanted to hear and kept everyone dancing all night long. He was professional, fun, and friendly did exactly what we hoped for and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Thank you DJ Von!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Von is a very good DJ to work with. He is very nice and responsible. He got all the songs that I want to play in the wedding. He also helped me to edit my first dance song. He always gave me very quick response and very clear answers to all the questions that I have.

Profile Picture Jennie, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We spoke with lawn before our event to go over the type of music that we liked for our wedding. he was very courteous and professional and knew right away which songs to suggest when we told him what we liked. On his website also he has a wide variety of music and made it pretty easy to plan the music you want playing throughout the wedding. Our wedding went off without a hitch and a lot of it had to do with von playing the appropriate music at the appropriate time And making announcements and introductions getting names right etc. I would definitely recommend von Steagall and making announcements and introductions getting names right etc. I would definitely recommend Von for DJ at anybody's event. It truly was a pleasure to work with him.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Liz and Goose, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Von was very easy to contact and responded back quickly to e-mails. DJ Von prepared a special first song mix from a few songs we wanted to dance too which was a nice touch. I really appreciated that it was all about "us" and not the "DJ Von Show". He didn't talk over the music.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Von is AWESOME . would definitely work with him again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kristen, 2/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Von DJ for us on a cruise wedding at Newport Beach. We used Electra Cruise and were on the vessel Destiny. Von was very prompt, very accommodating, and super easy to work with. He has an online sheet that helps you to plan everything in detail. Absolutely loved having him and I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture karen, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Von Dj'd my wedding on Athena with Electra Cruise on 1/15/2017. Von was an absolute pleasure to work with. Von was professional, friendly and so much fun! Being a younger couple we were afraid the dj'ing might not play current music or might not be fitting for our crowd. However, I was completely wrong! We initially had a very extensive list we wanted Von to play but after a few songs we told him to toss the list and play whatever he wanted. That was the best decision we made all night! Von knew how to play to our crowd and mixed some older songs my parents generation loved to newer songs my generation loved. He was absolutely amazing, I would use him again and also recommend him to anyone no matter the event. Thanks Von!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

This was the Best Event Ever !! I requested DVS Mobile DJ Service to provide music and lighting for our Wedding Reception aboard the Electra Cruise Ship in Newport Harbor. DJ Von and his Team were like a well-oiled machine, and the music and lighting were simply perfect. I pre-selected most of the music, and DJ Von took many requests from our Guests ! All of the Wedding Guests commented that it was one of the best receptions they ever attended. Thanks again DJ Von !!

Profile Picture User7757533, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Von was absolutely wonderful to work with for my wedding. He even went above and beyond his duties and helped mesh together a remix of a few songs for a surprise dance I put together for my husband. I'm so happy that we chose Von as our Dj. He had a perfect online set-up that actually made music selection so easy. He allowed me to create a must-play list of songs. And was open to allowing other music to play from our guests. If I could give him a higher rating than 5, I definitely would. Recommend DJ Von to anyone for any event! Oh and he was completely affordable!!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Von was absolutely perfect. He has an amazing selection of music and is great at anticipating all musical aspects of the event. He amplified the experience of my wedding.

Profile Picture Brittney, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews