DVS Mobile DJ Service Reviews

DVS Mobile DJ Service 2
DVS Mobile DJ Service 3

Mary Dean · Married on 08/10/2019

Kept everything on schedule

Vonn adapted well to our crowd. He kept things moving along, directed our guests, gave us important cues but was not intrusive. The sound level was ideal, not too loud during dinner but got everyone dancing afterwards. Well selected music for this group.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Barb · Married on 07/20/2019

One word describes my experience with DJ Von, and that's AWESOME. My husband and I only gave DJ Von a short list of songs (essentially the songs for the ceremony, first dance, and father/daughter mother/son dance. Total of 7). We didn't want to give ourselves additional work by choosing every song and I'm glad we didn't. He was great at reading and judging the crowd and playing to them. The icing on the cake was my father in law's speech ended with the phrase "Happy Trails" and DJ Von played that song as the guests departed (this was very impromptu as the DJ hadn't heard the speech until it was given). To be fair, I was a little nervous because we hadn't talked to him at all about the music or flow prior to the day of, we just filled out his online form. He executed everything wonderfully. If you decide to go with DJ Von I highly urge you to allow him some free reign, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Kassandra Dupell · Married on 07/20/2019

Great DJ service!

Our wedding was 7/20/2019
    We chose Von as our DJ through Electra Cruises. He was super friendly, easy to work with and responded to all of our emails and questions right away. He made sure he got all of our songs into a 4 hour wedding. He was also sweet enough to put all of our music we chose on a CD so we can remember forever!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Cherry Caluag · Married on 06/28/2019

Just amazing!

DJ Von was very easy to work with! We met him at the vendor night from Electra Cruises and signed him up as our DJ. He has an online website where you can add all the songs you want/need. I give DJ Von HUGE props because he was able to get ALL the songs we needed. Our music list consisted of country, reggae, oldies and some modern songs. Our reggae song list and cover bands were very hard to find and most of them were indie bands but DJ Von was able to get them for us! He was also very flexible! I sent my list a little more than two weeks before my wedding and I still made a couple changes the morning of my wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy Yu · Married on 06/16/2019

Highly recommend our DJ Von

My husband and I are so glad found Von to be our DJ at our wedding in San Dimas golf course. He is responsible and friendly. Answer my questions quickly. Very helpful. The price is also reasonable. Definitely recommend Von! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Brian

Brian Scanaliato · Married on 05/19/2019

Von made it easy...

Von was super easy to work with, had all the songs we wanted for the special moments of the evening and was very flexible in making changes on the fly. We gave him a small list of "must play" songs that he blended perfectly with his own choices to get everyone out on the dance floor and having fun. Our wedding ceremony and reception were both held on the Destiny from Electra Cruises; Von provided the music for both and transitioned seamlessly between the two. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional DJ/MC for their wedding. Thanks for making it so easy Von! Maryann & Brian

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jessica Cundari · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience, easy to work with, a lot of fun

DJ Von was awesome!! I am so happy we chose him as our DJ. We got married on the Eternity yacht in new port beach. He got the party started and was so great and easy to work with! Highly recommend him

Sent on 05/16/2019

Amanda Lynes · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect DJ for our wedding!

We got married on the Newport Princess on April 20th. We met Von a few months prior and immediately knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He communicated throughout the planning process and delivered our vision perfectly while adding his own touch. Would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Mike T · Married on 02/22/2019

Perfect Night thanks to DJ Von on Destiny Yacht!

We were very impressed with DJ Vons ability to play all our requested songs from our playlist and upgrade lighting for the dance floor! Would recommended and hire again!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Rebekkah · Married on 12/06/2018

DJ Von was the best!

Von was amazing! From the first meeting we knew he was the perfect person to DJ our wedding. He always responded quickly whenever I had questions and made our wedding at the Clubhouse Anaheim Hills run smoothly. He played all of the songs I requested and filled in with other great songs which kept everyone on their feet the whole night. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Sara

Sara Best · Married on 11/17/2018

Delivered exactly what we wanted!

DJ Von was wonderful! My husband and I had lots of song choices that weren't yet in his library, but he added them for us no questions asked! His website is easy to use when you know what you're looking for, and even when you don't find your song, you just insert the name of the song and the artist and he will do what he can to make sure it plays at your event! DJ Von was also very professional and responsive during our wedding, getting the hints that we wanted our Mother/Son, and Mother/Daughter to be cut early (due to emotions and length of songs). All around, it was a pleasure to have DJ Von there for our wedding, and it wouldn't have been complete without him!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Shaun · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Host, Amazing Value

DJ Von was the MC for my wedding and my wife and I couldn't be happier. He has a great presence, keeps control over the momentum of the event, and has a great technology platform he uses to help prepare music before the event. We even ran into a couple technical difficulties during the reception (due to venue problems), but DJ Von was able to quickly adapt and keep things on track. Super friendly guy that we feel truly blessed to have had be a part of our big day. It was like hiring a friend.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Von was great! He worked our wedding on the Newport Princess from Electra Cruises. His website and song choices are perfect. He didn't have two of the acoustic songs I wanted for my special dances, but he was able to get them in time for the wedding. Very easy to work with, and responds to emails and calls right away. Great choice!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Lyn · Married on 08/17/2018

Von is fabulous — wonderful and easy going — so important when in the midst of a myriad of wedding details! His presence at our ceremony made for a celebratory atmosphere - each piece of music played the way we planned & his MC-ing was awesome — welcoming and engaging for us as well as for our guests. Put quite simply — Von is top notch!!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    DVS Mobile DJ Service 4
    DVS Mobile DJ Service 5
    DVS Mobile DJ Service 6

Shawn and Alicia · Married on 08/04/2018

We got married on Electra Cruises "Athena" on August 5, 2018. Von Stegall was our DJ and he was amazing!! He made our wedding a night to remember!! My new husband and I highly recommend DVS Mobile DJ Service for all of your events!! He is very professional and delivered exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much for entertaining us and our guests. Everyone had a great time!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Megan · Married on 06/21/2018

DJ Von was amazing! We got married on the Athena yacht, and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ as well as lighting that he provided for us. He played music that kept our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Joshua · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Von Stegall was fantastic! He was polite, professional, and easy to work with. We’ve been to weddings where the DJs do NOT stop talking and DJ Von is not one of those DJs. His website makes it easy to make sure that all your favorite songs will be played on your big day. Highly recommend for couples who are looking for a great value AND amazing results.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/25/2018

I found Vons services through a family friend and he was very professional. He made sure to hit all the main events (money dance/ father daughter dance etc.) his lighting was amazing and really helped make my wedding fun and energetic. His website is easy to navigate and you can add any songs you want. He calls you prior to the event to confirm all the small details. His attire at the event was professional and his demeanor was very pleasing. We will be using him for additional events that arise and I’m very pleased with how his services turned out.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/12/2018

Was able to accommodate our requests. Von was very friendly and kept asking if we needed anything.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Gabriella · Married on 05/04/2018

Von was amazing. First off, he has a planning website that makes choosing the music you want for different parts of the ceremony so easy.
    In person, Von is the most friendly, kind person you could meet. He is committed to making your day exactly how you had planned. He announced all of our transitions and was so flexible when things changed. He played all the music we had asked for and he was just a joy to be around.
    There are so many reasons why Von made our day so special. He is the best and We are so thankful we chose him on our big day!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Kyle · Married on 04/28/2018

Von gave me and my wife the perfect experience at our wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jessicah · Married on 04/06/2018

Von was amazing! He made our wedding day so special and kept the party going all the time. I highly recommend him. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day. He also made a cd with our wedding songs on it! Super sweet and sentimental to us.

Sent on 04/09/2018

tiffany · Married on 04/04/2018

The DJ did an amazing job! Everything ran smoothly. He played the songs I requested and filled in the gaps with other great choices. He even asked how long we wanted some of the dances, like the mother and groom dance he was able to see when she was getting tired. Any and all announcements where great. His timing was amazing. I think the DJ is very important to the event as it sets the atmosphere. The night was amazing. Thank you so much!!! I would recommend to any bride and groom!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Kristin · Married on 03/08/2018

Cannot thank DJ Von enough!!! From selecting all our favorite songs on your easy to use website to watching all our friends and family dance with smiles on their face, it was the best! Thank you so much for making our day even more special than we could have imagined.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Linna · Married on 03/03/2018

What a wonderful experience working with DJ Von! With the unexpected changes towards my wedding day, Von was still able to make it to my wedding last minute. He was professional and played all of the songs I requested. He is on point with the music, especially during a song when I (the bride) wanted to walk in at the climax. He made it happen! There was no music skipping, the transition was great. My father wanted him to play an unexpected cultural song and although we had our wedding on the boat (Electra Eternity) with no wifi, Von still managed to play two of the exact songs my father wanted. I highly recommend Von for his DJ service! Thank you Von! You were one of many heroes who not only saved my wedding but made it even more amazing!

Sent on 03/15/2018