DVS Mobile DJ Service Reviews

306 Reviews for DVS Mobile DJ Service

• Grant

Grant B. · Married on 02/10/2021

Von Was Great!

Von was great! He has a great set up to submit the songs you want (and don't want) played during your wedding. He's very responsive and really helps the party come to life!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Sky B. · Married on 12/06/2020

Amazing!!!

My new Husband and I hired Dj Von for our wedding on The Yacht Athena, from Electra Cruises. He was amazing and easy to work with. He was able to keep the guests dancing the entire time, and the music was GREAT! He was able to get a feeling for the crowd and find what music everyone would enjoy.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Darlene B. · Married on 12/05/2020

Perfection!!!

Von was absolutely amazing to work with. Our wedding was very nontraditional and he did every single thing he could to make everything go smoothly. He listened to what I wanted and delivered. I got compliments all night from my guests asking where I had found him. He read the crowd perfectly. The dancefloor was never empty. Amazing!!!

Sent on 12/07/2020

Shannon M. · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing Dj!

Von performed our wedding the past weekend at Electra Cruises on the Eternity yacht. He was amazing! Very professional and out going. Played great music that had the everyone dancing! His set up was beautiful and was right on track with everything we asked for! I highly recommend him for anyone looks for a DJ! Thank you, Von for make our day special and perfect!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Branigan L. · Married on 10/31/2020

Hilarious, fun, and professional DJ

Von made our day when it came to our wedding. We could not have asked for a better dj! So many laughs and memories. Our experience with him up until the wedding was nothing but seamless. His website where you submit your songs is so easy. The lighting options he has are perfect. Wireless! Heck ya! Go with DJ Von. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/13/2020

Great Experience

We were referred to Von by a family member and we couldn't have asked for anyone better! He listened to what we wanted and his website he had available for us was so organized we really appreciated the breakdown because either helped us pick special songs for parts of the ceremony & reception we wouldn't have thought of otherwise.

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Eric

Eric D. · Married on 08/02/2020

What a great night to have a wedding on board the Electra Athena Cruise

DJ Von most certainly added to what turned out to be a successful, memorable and special day! We planned the wedding in only 4 days!! Von helped to expedite the process making planning seamless, considering the short time we had to plan. I personally especially appreciated the ease of planning and submission of wedding songs. Von was well prepared and I allowed him to be as creative as possible, to feel out the crowd throughout the night with his own song selections. It was a pleasure to have Von DJ our wedding and we look forward to working with him again when we renew our vows. Thanks DJ Von!!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Mrs.goodman · Married on 08/01/2020

Electra Cruises Destiny

Von was absolutely the best DJ and made our day extremely special. He played everything we asked and if he didn’t have a song he was happy to download it to make sure he had it all. I had no worries and knew he had it all under control! Best day ever! Upon the Electra Cruises Destiny

Sent on 08/03/2020

Britt S. · Married on 07/17/2020

Athena Wedding 7/17/2020

My husband and I had our wedding aboard the Athena and the music was wonderful and perfect for the occasion.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Eric D. · Married on 07/15/2020

Eric Davis

Plays to the crowd very well and keeps the party going. Older DJ but young personality! Me and my wife are in our 20s and he kept our party LIT! Also if youre debating it dont, get the uplighting its worth it!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Dani

Dani B. · Married on 04/07/2020

DJ Von is your guy!

DJ Von was amazing. He kept our wedding going without a hitch. His website made it easy to pick songs for different parts of the ceremony. I would not have thought of to play certain songs for say the unity sand ceremony or a certain song for the cake cutting. He made this simple and easy and we could not be more happy with our DJ selection. Definitely get the the uplighting. SO worth it. If we are to need a DJ again, this is our go to FOR SURE! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/07/2020

Rachel V. · Married on 02/02/2020

Absolutely everything we wanted!

I called Von because my last name starts with Von and I am so happy that coincidence led us to the perfect DJ. We spoke on the phone and I immediately got excited for our reception. Von is so personable and easy to talk to. He answered all my questions and explained how he does things. His online system is the easiest thing in the world to use. We could so easily pick the songs we wanted and select them from his database for each part of the wedding and reception.
    Our dance was the most fun I've had at a wedding. Von had one song lead into the next which kept people out on the dance floor the entire night. He picked perfect songs based on our group and everyone loved it. He read the room so well and I was seriously impressed. I decided to do a bouquet toss on the spot and Von got the single ladies song playing :) We got so many compliments from our friends and family about Von.

At the end of the night our wedding coordinator gave us a CD that Von made for us of all the songs from the wedding and the first part of the reception. It is the sweetest thing and I can't wait to play it during our anniversaries.
    If you need a DJ, go with Von!!!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Erwin M. · Married on 01/25/2020

Yacht Wedding

DJ Von was great to work with. His website allows you to customize your playlist. It’s very user friendly and has many different versions and renditions of each song. He is very organized and replies really quick. He’s easy to work and a true professional. We are very glad we used him for our wedding and I’m sure you would too!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Dona

Dona H. · Married on 01/02/2020

Above and beyond!

Von was such a great DJ! He worked with my daughter on her wedding and on short notice! He knew just what we wanted! I will definitely have him again if the need arises! Makes me want to plan a party just for fun!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Cristina M. · Married on 11/16/2019

Von was great!

Von did a very good job, he answered all my questions and did all my request that I wanted done for our wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Mary D. · Married on 08/10/2019

Kept everything on schedule

Vonn adapted well to our crowd. He kept things moving along, directed our guests, gave us important cues but was not intrusive. The sound level was ideal, not too loud during dinner but got everyone dancing afterwards. Well selected music for this group.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Barb · Married on 07/20/2019

One word describes my experience with DJ Von, and that's AWESOME. My husband and I only gave DJ Von a short list of songs (essentially the songs for the ceremony, first dance, and father/daughter mother/son dance. Total of 7). We didn't want to give ourselves additional work by choosing every song and I'm glad we didn't. He was great at reading and judging the crowd and playing to them. The icing on the cake was my father in law's speech ended with the phrase "Happy Trails" and DJ Von played that song as the guests departed (this was very impromptu as the DJ hadn't heard the speech until it was given). To be fair, I was a little nervous because we hadn't talked to him at all about the music or flow prior to the day of, we just filled out his online form. He executed everything wonderfully. If you decide to go with DJ Von I highly urge you to allow him some free reign, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Kassandra D. · Married on 07/20/2019

Great DJ service!

Our wedding was 7/20/2019
    We chose Von as our DJ through Electra Cruises. He was super friendly, easy to work with and responded to all of our emails and questions right away. He made sure he got all of our songs into a 4 hour wedding. He was also sweet enough to put all of our music we chose on a CD so we can remember forever!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Cherry C. · Married on 06/28/2019

Just amazing!

DJ Von was very easy to work with! We met him at the vendor night from Electra Cruises and signed him up as our DJ. He has an online website where you can add all the songs you want/need. I give DJ Von HUGE props because he was able to get ALL the songs we needed. Our music list consisted of country, reggae, oldies and some modern songs. Our reggae song list and cover bands were very hard to find and most of them were indie bands but DJ Von was able to get them for us! He was also very flexible! I sent my list a little more than two weeks before my wedding and I still made a couple changes the morning of my wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy · Married on 06/16/2019

Highly recommend our DJ Von

My husband and I are so glad found Von to be our DJ at our wedding in San Dimas golf course. He is responsible and friendly. Answer my questions quickly. Very helpful. The price is also reasonable. Definitely recommend Von! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Brian

Brian S. · Married on 05/19/2019

Von made it easy...

Von was super easy to work with, had all the songs we wanted for the special moments of the evening and was very flexible in making changes on the fly. We gave him a small list of "must play" songs that he blended perfectly with his own choices to get everyone out on the dance floor and having fun. Our wedding ceremony and reception were both held on the Destiny from Electra Cruises; Von provided the music for both and transitioned seamlessly between the two. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional DJ/MC for their wedding. Thanks for making it so easy Von! Maryann & Brian

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jessica C. · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience, easy to work with, a lot of fun

DJ Von was awesome!! I am so happy we chose him as our DJ. We got married on the Eternity yacht in new port beach. He got the party started and was so great and easy to work with! Highly recommend him

Sent on 05/16/2019

Amanda L. · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect DJ for our wedding!

We got married on the Newport Princess on April 20th. We met Von a few months prior and immediately knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He communicated throughout the planning process and delivered our vision perfectly while adding his own touch. Would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Mike · Married on 02/22/2019

Perfect Night thanks to DJ Von on Destiny Yacht!

We were very impressed with DJ Vons ability to play all our requested songs from our playlist and upgrade lighting for the dance floor! Would recommended and hire again!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Rebekkah · Married on 12/06/2018

DJ Von was the best!

Von was amazing! From the first meeting we knew he was the perfect person to DJ our wedding. He always responded quickly whenever I had questions and made our wedding at the Clubhouse Anaheim Hills run smoothly. He played all of the songs I requested and filled in with other great songs which kept everyone on their feet the whole night. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 12/22/2018