DVS Mobile DJ Service Reviews

297 Reviews for DVS Mobile DJ Service

• Grant

Grant Brown · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Von Was Great!

Von was great! He has a great set up to submit the songs you want (and don't want) played during your wedding. He's very responsive and really helps the party come to life!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Eric

Eric DeWaele · Getting married on 08/02/2020

What a great night to have a wedding on board the Electra Athena Cruise

DJ Von most certainly added to what turned out to be a successful, memorable and special day! We planned the wedding in only 4 days!! Von helped to expedite the process making planning seamless, considering the short time we had to plan. I personally especially appreciated the ease of planning and submission of wedding songs. Von was well prepared and I allowed him to be as creative as possible, to feel out the crowd throughout the night with his own song selections. It was a pleasure to have Von DJ our wedding and we look forward to working with him again when we renew our vows. Thanks DJ Von!!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Rachel von Kampen · Married on 02/02/2020

Absolutely everything we wanted!

I called Von because my last name starts with Von and I am so happy that coincidence led us to the perfect DJ. We spoke on the phone and I immediately got excited for our reception. Von is so personable and easy to talk to. He answered all my questions and explained how he does things. His online system is the easiest thing in the world to use. We could so easily pick the songs we wanted and select them from his database for each part of the wedding and reception.
    Our dance was the most fun I've had at a wedding. Von had one song lead into the next which kept people out on the dance floor the entire night. He picked perfect songs based on our group and everyone loved it. He read the room so well and I was seriously impressed. I decided to do a bouquet toss on the spot and Von got the single ladies song playing :) We got so many compliments from our friends and family about Von.

At the end of the night our wedding coordinator gave us a CD that Von made for us of all the songs from the wedding and the first part of the reception. It is the sweetest thing and I can't wait to play it during our anniversaries.
    If you need a DJ, go with Von!!!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Erwin Mandani · Married on 01/25/2020

Yacht Wedding

DJ Von was great to work with. His website allows you to customize your playlist. It’s very user friendly and has many different versions and renditions of each song. He is very organized and replies really quick. He’s easy to work and a true professional. We are very glad we used him for our wedding and I’m sure you would too!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Dona

Dona Hollenbeck-Bannon · Married on 01/02/2020

Above and beyond!

Von was such a great DJ! He worked with my daughter on her wedding and on short notice! He knew just what we wanted! I will definitely have him again if the need arises! Makes me want to plan a party just for fun!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Cristina Miller · Married on 11/16/2019

Von was great!

Von did a very good job, he answered all my questions and did all my request that I wanted done for our wedding.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Mary Dean · Married on 08/10/2019

Kept everything on schedule

Vonn adapted well to our crowd. He kept things moving along, directed our guests, gave us important cues but was not intrusive. The sound level was ideal, not too loud during dinner but got everyone dancing afterwards. Well selected music for this group.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Barb · Married on 07/20/2019

One word describes my experience with DJ Von, and that's AWESOME. My husband and I only gave DJ Von a short list of songs (essentially the songs for the ceremony, first dance, and father/daughter mother/son dance. Total of 7). We didn't want to give ourselves additional work by choosing every song and I'm glad we didn't. He was great at reading and judging the crowd and playing to them. The icing on the cake was my father in law's speech ended with the phrase "Happy Trails" and DJ Von played that song as the guests departed (this was very impromptu as the DJ hadn't heard the speech until it was given). To be fair, I was a little nervous because we hadn't talked to him at all about the music or flow prior to the day of, we just filled out his online form. He executed everything wonderfully. If you decide to go with DJ Von I highly urge you to allow him some free reign, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Kassandra Dupell · Married on 07/20/2019

Great DJ service!

Our wedding was 7/20/2019
    We chose Von as our DJ through Electra Cruises. He was super friendly, easy to work with and responded to all of our emails and questions right away. He made sure he got all of our songs into a 4 hour wedding. He was also sweet enough to put all of our music we chose on a CD so we can remember forever!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Cherry Caluag · Married on 06/28/2019

Just amazing!

DJ Von was very easy to work with! We met him at the vendor night from Electra Cruises and signed him up as our DJ. He has an online website where you can add all the songs you want/need. I give DJ Von HUGE props because he was able to get ALL the songs we needed. Our music list consisted of country, reggae, oldies and some modern songs. Our reggae song list and cover bands were very hard to find and most of them were indie bands but DJ Von was able to get them for us! He was also very flexible! I sent my list a little more than two weeks before my wedding and I still made a couple changes the morning of my wedding.

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Lucy

Lucy Yu · Married on 06/16/2019

Highly recommend our DJ Von

My husband and I are so glad found Von to be our DJ at our wedding in San Dimas golf course. He is responsible and friendly. Answer my questions quickly. Very helpful. The price is also reasonable. Definitely recommend Von! Thank you!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Brian

Brian Scanaliato · Married on 05/19/2019

Von made it easy...

Von was super easy to work with, had all the songs we wanted for the special moments of the evening and was very flexible in making changes on the fly. We gave him a small list of "must play" songs that he blended perfectly with his own choices to get everyone out on the dance floor and having fun. Our wedding ceremony and reception were both held on the Destiny from Electra Cruises; Von provided the music for both and transitioned seamlessly between the two. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a professional DJ/MC for their wedding. Thanks for making it so easy Von! Maryann & Brian

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jessica Cundari · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience, easy to work with, a lot of fun

DJ Von was awesome!! I am so happy we chose him as our DJ. We got married on the Eternity yacht in new port beach. He got the party started and was so great and easy to work with! Highly recommend him

Sent on 05/16/2019

Amanda Lynes · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect DJ for our wedding!

We got married on the Newport Princess on April 20th. We met Von a few months prior and immediately knew he would be perfect for our wedding. He communicated throughout the planning process and delivered our vision perfectly while adding his own touch. Would 100% recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Mike T · Married on 02/22/2019

Perfect Night thanks to DJ Von on Destiny Yacht!

We were very impressed with DJ Vons ability to play all our requested songs from our playlist and upgrade lighting for the dance floor! Would recommended and hire again!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Rebekkah · Married on 12/06/2018

DJ Von was the best!

Von was amazing! From the first meeting we knew he was the perfect person to DJ our wedding. He always responded quickly whenever I had questions and made our wedding at the Clubhouse Anaheim Hills run smoothly. He played all of the songs I requested and filled in with other great songs which kept everyone on their feet the whole night. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Sara

Sara Best · Married on 11/17/2018

Delivered exactly what we wanted!

DJ Von was wonderful! My husband and I had lots of song choices that weren't yet in his library, but he added them for us no questions asked! His website is easy to use when you know what you're looking for, and even when you don't find your song, you just insert the name of the song and the artist and he will do what he can to make sure it plays at your event! DJ Von was also very professional and responsive during our wedding, getting the hints that we wanted our Mother/Son, and Mother/Daughter to be cut early (due to emotions and length of songs). All around, it was a pleasure to have DJ Von there for our wedding, and it wouldn't have been complete without him!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Shaun · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Host, Amazing Value

DJ Von was the MC for my wedding and my wife and I couldn't be happier. He has a great presence, keeps control over the momentum of the event, and has a great technology platform he uses to help prepare music before the event. We even ran into a couple technical difficulties during the reception (due to venue problems), but DJ Von was able to quickly adapt and keep things on track. Super friendly guy that we feel truly blessed to have had be a part of our big day. It was like hiring a friend.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Von was great! He worked our wedding on the Newport Princess from Electra Cruises. His website and song choices are perfect. He didn't have two of the acoustic songs I wanted for my special dances, but he was able to get them in time for the wedding. Very easy to work with, and responds to emails and calls right away. Great choice!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Lyn · Married on 08/17/2018

Von is fabulous — wonderful and easy going — so important when in the midst of a myriad of wedding details! His presence at our ceremony made for a celebratory atmosphere - each piece of music played the way we planned & his MC-ing was awesome — welcoming and engaging for us as well as for our guests. Put quite simply — Von is top notch!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Shawn and Alicia · Married on 08/04/2018

We got married on Electra Cruises "Athena" on August 5, 2018. Von Stegall was our DJ and he was amazing!! He made our wedding a night to remember!! My new husband and I highly recommend DVS Mobile DJ Service for all of your events!! He is very professional and delivered exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much for entertaining us and our guests. Everyone had a great time!!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Megan · Married on 06/21/2018

DJ Von was amazing! We got married on the Athena yacht, and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ as well as lighting that he provided for us. He played music that kept our guests dancing all night!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Joshua · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Von Stegall was fantastic! He was polite, professional, and easy to work with. We’ve been to weddings where the DJs do NOT stop talking and DJ Von is not one of those DJs. His website makes it easy to make sure that all your favorite songs will be played on your big day. Highly recommend for couples who are looking for a great value AND amazing results.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/25/2018

I found Vons services through a family friend and he was very professional. He made sure to hit all the main events (money dance/ father daughter dance etc.) his lighting was amazing and really helped make my wedding fun and energetic. His website is easy to navigate and you can add any songs you want. He calls you prior to the event to confirm all the small details. His attire at the event was professional and his demeanor was very pleasing. We will be using him for additional events that arise and I’m very pleased with how his services turned out.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/12/2018

Was able to accommodate our requests. Von was very friendly and kept asking if we needed anything.

Sent on 05/14/2018