DVS Mobile DJ Service Reviews

DVS Mobile DJ Service 1
DVS Mobile DJ Service 2
DVS Mobile DJ Service 3

Barb · Getting married on 07/20/2019

One word describes my experience with DJ Von, and that's AWESOME. My husband and I only gave DJ Von a short list of songs (essentially the songs for the ceremony, first dance, and father/daughter mother/son dance. Total of 7). We didn't want to give ourselves additional work by choosing every song and I'm glad we didn't. He was great at reading and judging the crowd and playing to them. The icing on the cake was my father in law's speech ended with the phrase "Happy Trails" and DJ Von played that song as the guests departed (this was very impromptu as the DJ hadn't heard the speech until it was given). To be fair, I was a little nervous because we hadn't talked to him at all about the music or flow prior to the day of, we just filled out his online form. He executed everything wonderfully. If you decide to go with DJ Von I highly urge you to allow him some free reign, you won't be disappointed!

Mike T · Married on 02/22/2019

Perfect Night thanks to DJ Von on Destiny Yacht!

We were very impressed with DJ Vons ability to play all our requested songs from our playlist and upgrade lighting for the dance floor! Would recommended and hire again!

Rebekkah · Married on 12/06/2018

DJ Von was the best!

Von was amazing! From the first meeting we knew he was the perfect person to DJ our wedding. He always responded quickly whenever I had questions and made our wedding at the Clubhouse Anaheim Hills run smoothly. He played all of the songs I requested and filled in with other great songs which kept everyone on their feet the whole night. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

• Sara

Sara Best · Married on 11/17/2018

Delivered exactly what we wanted!

DJ Von was wonderful! My husband and I had lots of song choices that weren't yet in his library, but he added them for us no questions asked! His website is easy to use when you know what you're looking for, and even when you don't find your song, you just insert the name of the song and the artist and he will do what he can to make sure it plays at your event! DJ Von was also very professional and responsive during our wedding, getting the hints that we wanted our Mother/Son, and Mother/Daughter to be cut early (due to emotions and length of songs). All around, it was a pleasure to have DJ Von there for our wedding, and it wouldn't have been complete without him!

Shaun · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Host, Amazing Value

DJ Von was the MC for my wedding and my wife and I couldn't be happier. He has a great presence, keeps control over the momentum of the event, and has a great technology platform he uses to help prepare music before the event. We even ran into a couple technical difficulties during the reception (due to venue problems), but DJ Von was able to quickly adapt and keep things on track. Super friendly guy that we feel truly blessed to have had be a part of our big day. It was like hiring a friend.

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Von was great! He worked our wedding on the Newport Princess from Electra Cruises. His website and song choices are perfect. He didn't have two of the acoustic songs I wanted for my special dances, but he was able to get them in time for the wedding. Very easy to work with, and responds to emails and calls right away. Great choice!

Lyn · Married on 08/17/2018

Von is fabulous — wonderful and easy going — so important when in the midst of a myriad of wedding details! His presence at our ceremony made for a celebratory atmosphere - each piece of music played the way we planned & his MC-ing was awesome — welcoming and engaging for us as well as for our guests. Put quite simply — Von is top notch!!

DVS Mobile DJ Service 4
    DVS Mobile DJ Service 5
    DVS Mobile DJ Service 6

Shawn and Alicia · Married on 08/04/2018

We got married on Electra Cruises "Athena" on August 5, 2018. Von Stegall was our DJ and he was amazing!! He made our wedding a night to remember!! My new husband and I highly recommend DVS Mobile DJ Service for all of your events!! He is very professional and delivered exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much for entertaining us and our guests. Everyone had a great time!!

Megan · Married on 06/21/2018

DJ Von was amazing! We got married on the Athena yacht, and we couldn’t have asked for a better DJ as well as lighting that he provided for us. He played music that kept our guests dancing all night!

Joshua · Married on 06/08/2018

DJ Von Stegall was fantastic! He was polite, professional, and easy to work with. We’ve been to weddings where the DJs do NOT stop talking and DJ Von is not one of those DJs. His website makes it easy to make sure that all your favorite songs will be played on your big day. Highly recommend for couples who are looking for a great value AND amazing results.

Rachael · Married on 05/25/2018

I found Vons services through a family friend and he was very professional. He made sure to hit all the main events (money dance/ father daughter dance etc.) his lighting was amazing and really helped make my wedding fun and energetic. His website is easy to navigate and you can add any songs you want. He calls you prior to the event to confirm all the small details. His attire at the event was professional and his demeanor was very pleasing. We will be using him for additional events that arise and I’m very pleased with how his services turned out.

Jamie · Married on 05/12/2018

Was able to accommodate our requests. Von was very friendly and kept asking if we needed anything.

Gabriella · Married on 05/04/2018

Von was amazing. First off, he has a planning website that makes choosing the music you want for different parts of the ceremony so easy.
    In person, Von is the most friendly, kind person you could meet. He is committed to making your day exactly how you had planned. He announced all of our transitions and was so flexible when things changed. He played all the music we had asked for and he was just a joy to be around.
    There are so many reasons why Von made our day so special. He is the best and We are so thankful we chose him on our big day!

Kyle · Married on 04/28/2018

Von gave me and my wife the perfect experience at our wedding. Highly recommended!

Jessicah · Married on 04/06/2018

Von was amazing! He made our wedding day so special and kept the party going all the time. I highly recommend him. We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day. He also made a cd with our wedding songs on it! Super sweet and sentimental to us.

tiffany · Married on 04/04/2018

The DJ did an amazing job! Everything ran smoothly. He played the songs I requested and filled in the gaps with other great choices. He even asked how long we wanted some of the dances, like the mother and groom dance he was able to see when she was getting tired. Any and all announcements where great. His timing was amazing. I think the DJ is very important to the event as it sets the atmosphere. The night was amazing. Thank you so much!!! I would recommend to any bride and groom!

Kristin · Married on 03/08/2018

Cannot thank DJ Von enough!!! From selecting all our favorite songs on your easy to use website to watching all our friends and family dance with smiles on their face, it was the best! Thank you so much for making our day even more special than we could have imagined.

Linna · Married on 03/03/2018

What a wonderful experience working with DJ Von! With the unexpected changes towards my wedding day, Von was still able to make it to my wedding last minute. He was professional and played all of the songs I requested. He is on point with the music, especially during a song when I (the bride) wanted to walk in at the climax. He made it happen! There was no music skipping, the transition was great. My father wanted him to play an unexpected cultural song and although we had our wedding on the boat (Electra Eternity) with no wifi, Von still managed to play two of the exact songs my father wanted. I highly recommend Von for his DJ service! Thank you Von! You were one of many heroes who not only saved my wedding but made it even more amazing!

Alyssa · Married on 02/09/2018

We had our wedding with Electra Cruises on "The Electra" and DJ Von helped make our wedding night incredibly fun and relaxed. He played all of the music we had on our list, along with some that matched the music tastes of others. Before the wedding, he was great at staying in contact with us and discussing how the night would go. He was very professional yet also very fun, making our night incredibly memorable. I would highly recommend him if you are planning a fun, yet still professional, event!

brian · Married on 11/11/2017

Von was a fantastic addition to our wedding with Electra Cruises aboard the Electra! He is very professional, friendly, and most importantly, he got the party dancing! His website is very intuitive and makes selecting and organizing songs quick and easy. My wife and I are serious music nerds and Von was able to accommodate our eclectic tastes without issue. We provided him with Youtube links to very specific versions of songs as well as mp3's of hard to find music, and he was able to play all of them. He recommended the uplighting for $250 extra, and he was dead on. The lighting makes a huge difference! He helped make our wedding amazing and I would not hesitate for a second to recommend him as your wedding DJ!

Matt · Married on 11/10/2017

We got married recently and chose DJ Von to be our Dj. He really paid attention to what we wanted and had a great way with the guests. He is professional and great at what he does. We would highly recommend him to family and friends. When we had a question he would respond quickly and thoroughly. We thank you again DJ Von for a great time that will be remembered for years to come.

Teresa · Married on 11/04/2017

Von is the best. We had our wedding on a yacht on the Electra from Electra Cruises. Von is so friendly, funny and has a great personality. Professional? Absolutely. We couldn't have picked a better DJ. Thank you so much Von. You made our wedding so much fun and we are super happy you were apart of it.

Brandi · Married on 10/22/2017

Von was a great DJ great for our wedding. He responded to all of my emails and answered all my questions in a timely manner. His online planning site was user friendly. I would use him again and recommend him without reservation.

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Von was great! He did everything like we planned and the whole event was really smooth and fun.

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

Von was great! He did everything that we planned and he was very understanding with our needs.