Dutch Ford Farm Reviews

9 | Metter, GA

9 Reviews for Dutch Ford Farm

Katie · Married on 10/03/2020

Review for Dutch Ford

Easy to get around with how big the whole venue is! It has a great vibe of class and chic!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Kristin · Married on 08/22/2020

Best Venue Ever

It was a DREAM working with Teracie!! The venue was breathtaking and really allowed me to make my wedding one of a kind. There was multiple sites you could use throughout the venue with plenty of space for a big wedding! I had around 200 guests and everyone had an amazing time. People still compliment me on how beautiful the venue was!! Susan and Teracie were great!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Dutch Ford Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kristin. You and Joseph were a pleasure to work with and we are blessed you entrusted us for your beautiful day.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/18/2020

Aug 29, 2020

The venue was absolutely beautiful and so peaceful. We stayed in the plantation house from Thursday night until Sunday at noon. Everything went smoothly and the extra time at the venue made things so much more relaxing and stress free. We had to change our wedding from April 18 to Aug 29 due to COVID and Susan made it so easy to find a new date and move everything! I will be forever thankful!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Dutch Ford Farm's reply:

It is peaceful at the farm and we are so happy to hear you and Joshua enjoyed the week. That is what we love to hear from our couples.

Cate · Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Venue

Loved..loved..loved this venue!! The entire property was just so beautiful from the bridal suite to the barn. We loved getting married here.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Ashlynn · Married on 11/18/2017

Mrs. Susan was great to work with! I highly recommend this beautiful venue!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Dutch Ford Farm's reply:

Thank you Ashlynn. Looks like you all had a blast from the pictures.

Brittany · Married on 11/11/2017

I have always dreamed of a barn wedding since I was a little girl. Dutch Ford made all of my dreams come true. Thank you for making my special day amazing!!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Dutch Ford Farm's reply:

Thank you Brittany. Pics are Beautiful.

Lisa · Married on 09/03/2016

This venue has so much flexibility and so many options for ceremony and reception sites. They have a commissary that was built in the 1800's, a 6000 square foot barn, a bridal cabin and several out door options as well. The owners are so professional and easy to work with and they are very affordable. The location is just off 1-16 which makes guests getting to your wedding easy.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/16/2016

I absolutely LOVED having my wedding at Dutch Ford Farm! It's a beautiful venue and worth every penny! Easily the best barn wedding venue in Statesboro! Would recommend to anyone and everyone :)

Sent on 03/21/2018

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

My experience at Dutch Ford Farm was awesome. Huge venue with plenty of room for guests and parking. Beautiful venue and well priced for size of venue. The only thing I wish we would have had was a clean up crew for the day after the wedding!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Dutch Ford Farm's reply:

Katie- I hate we didn't have cleaning at time of your wedding. I know it is a lot of work but we have added this service to our venue.