Dustin Callahan - Pianist Reviews

13 Reviews for Dustin Callahan - Pianist

• Jackie

Jackie · Married on 04/27/2019

Amaing!

Dustin was a hit at our wedding. Dressed professional, very responsive and affordable. I highly recommend him for your event Dustin has great communication and overall worth every penny. I will surely book him again if need to and I have recommended him to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Stephanie · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing experience with Dustin!

Booking Dustin for our wedding was truly one of the best things we did! He was always responsive when we had any questions. On the day of our wedding he was early & ready to begin. He has an incredible talent as a pianist, all of our guests were extremely pleased! & to top it off his prices were very reasonable. Would definitely recommend booking Dustin!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Ranjot

Ranjot Brar · Married on 04/05/2019

Highly Recommend

Great experience! Dustin performed during our cocktail hour at our reception & did an amazing job. Highly recommend to future couples!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Eric · Married on 03/10/2019

Pianist review

Excellent performer. Easy to work with. Reasonable prices. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Dustin Callahan - Pianist's reply:

Thank you, Eric. I’m so happy to hear that. It was a pleasure playing for you and your guests! Congrats to you and Alison.
  • Kassi

Kassi · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Cocktail Music

We had a wonderful experience using Dustin for my wedding in Palm Springs! Everyone loved him!! Great selection of songs and very talented! Definitely use him for your wedding!!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Dustin Callahan - Pianist's reply:

I’m so happy to hear that. Thank you, Kassi. It was a pleasure playing for you and your guests! Congrats

Eugene · Married on 04/27/2018

We hired Dustin for our wedding reception to play during cocktail hour, grand entrance, first dance, and first half of our dinner. He was everything we wanted for our wedding plus more! He offered to meet up with our wedding coordinator who sang our first dance song and showed up early to coordinate the grand entrance with our DJ and lighting team. Dustin's skillsets are amazing and he was able to learn modern cover songs and execute them perfectly. He was very reasonable with his rates and responsive to all communication before and after I made the deposit. Highly recommend Dustin for all occasions and I will definitely be recommending him to anyone who asks me for a pianist recommendation.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Linda · Married on 08/19/2017

Dustin is a top notch musician. He provided options to choose from for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He also let us choose other songs and we couldn't be happier. He is so talented and we plan on using him again for other events!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Dustin was amazing! He helped us plan all the songs. He met with my mom and I in advance to do a walk through of our wedding venue. He even learned new songs so we could have a family member sing. He was professional and simply wonderful to work with. I would highly recommended him to my friends and family! You rock Dustin Callahan!!!

Sent on 02/18/2014
  • victoria

victoria · Married on 07/20/2013

Thank you soooo much for playing at my wedding. Even with the change in venue due to rain you were still on time and played beautifully on the piano. You are very professional and I will highly recommend you. I was so rushed that day and I feel so bad because I didn't get a chance to thank you personally. Again thank you for making my day special and memorable.

Sincerely,

Dion and Victoria Cuevas

Sent on 07/22/2013

Jenny · Married on 05/08/2010

Dustin was GREAT! He helped me choose my music for our wedding ceremony - providing us with plenty of options, suggestions, etc.

He was very responsive and helpful! He traveled from Orange County to Santa Clara just to perform at our wedding - Lucky us! His music is BEAUTIFUL! Everyone who attended our wedding was blown away with the music. Dustin made our day very special - we will always be so thankful for that!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Christine · Married on 10/31/2009

Dustin did a great job at my wedding. He is a great pianist and very easy to work with. I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Bibi · Married on 08/02/2008

Dustin is an amazing music, very flexible and extremely professional! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/08/2011
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 08/11/2012

Dustin Callahan was our pianist for our wedding ceremony. He was very professional and responsive from the start! He was able to learn all the songs we requested in a short period of time and did a great job. I loved his rendition of "Butterfly Waltz."

Sent on 09/11/2012