Dusseau Reception Centers Reviews

6 Reviews for Dusseau Reception Centers

• Michell

Michell I. · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful experience

So far we have just booked our date for the fall. They were so nice and helpful with everything. They make planning your wedding so much easier then I thought it would be. Thankful we found them!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Lisa S. · Married on 12/15/2018

Attending wedding

This is a beautiful place to have your wedding day. My friend got married here and they were great, proffesional and everything was perfect!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Brandi P. · Married on 08/18/2018

perfect would recommend to anyone.

our reception was perfect we could not ask for any better the staff was great and very helpful and the owners were fantastic to work with and took out all our worries and the food was great
    thank you dusseaus.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Kristen · Married on 09/22/2019

Wonderful place! ♥️

We had our wedding reception this past September here and it was perfect. Mark was helpful and professional the entire process. We could visit this place anytime it was open to plan and get ideas. He made the planning process easy. The staff was professional and helpful our entire night. Our belongings/wedding decor were being gathered and organized at the end of the night for us. The food was wonderful (even though I didn't eat enough of it). The open bar option is awesome! The Antique room is absolutely stunning. Low lit (if you prefer), romantic, beautiful lit up decor and just a perfect overall feel. We could not have been happier and wil continue to recommend Dusseau's to everyone! One of the pictures I also added is from when we were planning but it's a great further back view when it's low lit. ♥️

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Ashlea

Ashlea R. · Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful Venue

Great people to work with and the venue turned out so pretty! Listen to their recommendations on vendors!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Kaylah · Married on 09/23/2017

3.2
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

I had my wedding on 9/23/17 there were random people coming into my wedding to check out the hall while a wedding was going on, they charged me almost $5000 and gave me styrofoam gold plates and silver coated silver wear. I didn't pay $5000 for that. I never got offered a choice of dinner wear. Also my guests arrived at 2 and it was 90 degrees outside and probably 75 inside. My mother in law and my mother asked the caterers about the heat and to turn up the air they said "I'll see what I can do" they never got a response from them, on my wedding day I had to find the manager to talk to Him about the air myself. I was still sweating and my cake melted :/ not too happy with the hall. My friend got married about 3 years ago and they had regular plates and silverwear. There were cobwebs in the bathroom, ash tray outside was full of cigarettes and was disgusting. The dance floor was sticky on my rehearsal which was the day before, the bathroom area to get ready is super small no fans or air in the bathrooms. We got in trouble for moving the "gift" table arch and got terrible attitude about it after I said it was blocking the coffee bar. They said they would put 4 lit trees in front of my dj so he was some what hidden and that never happened. The owner is a very nice man and very easy to get a hold of but the heat was ridiculous. Caterers were amazing and very polite.

Sent on 09/25/2017