23 Reviews for Duluth Event Lighting

Pinspotting (4)
Event Design (3)
Monograms (2)
23 Duluth Event Lighting Reviews

We got married in the Moorish Room at Greysolon Plaza in June, and Duluth Event Lighting did the lighting for our ceremony and our reception, and they also did a custom bogo of our names in an art deco style. It all looked sooooo amazing, and they fulfilled our vision to a T. Ken was great and so easy to work and plan with, and it was awesome that they have so many options to choose from. It was really helpful, too, that there were so many pictures of examples online and on Facebook. It made it much simpler to picture and choose what we wanted. The lighting gave our wedding that extra panache and ambience, and we are so glad that we chose Duluth Event Lighting.

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/9/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Setup, Accent, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting

We used Duluth Event Lighting because they were highly recommended throughout the Duluth area! They were very accommodating for us and even met with us to show us the color of lighting they had. They were very helpful with our bogo design which we thought was a really cool option to have! Ken was very helpful with ideas and was very patient with answering my list of questions! They can even put snowflakes lights on the ceiling which was the perfect addition to our winter themed wedding! Love this company!

Profile Picture Tracy, 1/5/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Accent, Monograms, Pinspotting, Uplighting

Very pleased with Ken at Duluth Event Lighting. He provided table pinspots and wall uplighting at our Pier B wedding. He is very easy to work with, recommended a great design and was very prompt, leaving no questions unanswered. Can’t thank him enough!

Profile Picture Adam, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Accent, Pinspotting, Delivery, Event Design, Setup

Ken was super easy to work with and easy to get a hold of. He responded promptly to emails and did an amazing job with the uplighting for our wedding on August 19th. I would highly recommend Duluth Event Lighting for any uplighting needs. Great job and high quality!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

It's amazing how lighting can transform any regular room into one specifically themed for your wedding. Ken was very easy to work with and has every set of color combinations needed to make the room exactly how you want it. Set up and took down lights very quickly and painlessly.

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ken did an amazing job at our wedding at Spirit Mountain. He transformed the room into exactly what we were hoping for. The uplighting and bistro lights made the space feel so much more elegant and romantic. Ken is also very easy to work with and answers emails in a very timely manner. Couldn't have been happier with our experience with Duluth Event Lighting!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ken was so easy to work with. We weren't sure exactly what we wanted for lighting and he gave us some great ideas to work from. The up lighting at our reception was perfection and the pin spots on our floral centerpieces made them pop! The projection of snowflakes onto the venue walls brought our theme to the forefront. The lighting made our reception perfect!

Profile Picture Karen, 2/11/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Pinspotting, Uplighting, Delivery, Event Design, Setup

Ken was awesome. He made our nautical themed wedding perfect! We felt like we were in a State room on a cruise ship. The lights were romantic and fun. ???????

Profile Picture Mardell, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ken took my dream and made it a reality! Very quick to respond and very affordable! Everyone was commenting on how amazing the lighting looked. I would recommend this company again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture User7323143, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Duluth Event Lightning was the perfect choice for our wedding! They were extremely easy to work with and dealt with the craziness of scheduling a wedding and planning decor. The lightning looked amazing in the Elks Lodge in Superior. Absolutely recommend these professionals for any event lightning needs!!

Profile Picture User7393001, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

My advice? If you think you'd at all like special lighting for your event, you cannot go wrong with Duluth Event Lighting. Friendly, helpful, passionate, flexible... everything you'd want from a vendor. Great results, great experience! :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ken has been excellent to work with! Very professional, friendly, and truly values customer service. Prices are VERY reasonable. I am so excited to see how the lighting turns out on our special day!

Profile Picture Lynne, 10/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Best vendor we worked with! Very responsive, checks in regularly, flexible with colors and set-up. Great value!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Accent, Uplighting, Delivery, Setup

Ken was amazing!! We had an outdoor tented reception and he took the time to make sure he got our specific purple just right. He even put extra lights on the outside of the tent which was absolutely above and beyond. Ken took the time to talk with me and tell me about all the different lighting options and made us our own wedding Gobo with our names on it. A very classy and great touch. He helped us decided to add the Northern Lights on the top of the tent which looked amazing as the night went on. We ended up having a large rain storm during the reception and some of the lights went out. Ken showed up in a poncho looking for the loose connection to right the problem late on Saturday night. Ken was great and is the best lighting guy we could have asked for!!

Profile Picture Kayla , 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

A must hire for your special event!!! Ken did an awesome job!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ken from Duluth event lighting was awesome to work with. He was professional, prompt and very talented. I would use him again for sure!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Words can not express just how stunning Duluth Event Lighting had worked its magic for our big day at the Greysolon Ballroom. I had submitted a request to see if he had blue lighting, given that we were having a military wedding and he actually went and purchased blue lights for our event! What better customer service can a bride imagine? He was so incredibly friendly and I am so grateful for the work he had put in to do our wedding! The first moment that the Ballroom was revealed, all lit up in rich blues with the Northern Lights across the ceiling was a sight that is to this day indescribable. Thank you Duluth Event Lighting!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ken was wonderful to work with! I live an hour from his shop, and was having problems getting someone to pick up the lights, so he drove himself and met me half way so I could have the lights I wanted! Also fantastic with returing the lights as well. I have never worked with someone so very flexible with making arrangements. I would recommend Duluth Event Lighting to anyone that I know who is getting married in the Twin Ports or the Iron Range.

Profile Picture Krista , 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I fell in love with uplighting the moment I saw it! It transforms an already beautiful space into something so incredible. Ken was very helpful and quick to respond to all my questions. His work is truly amazing and I would highly recommend this service!

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/27/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ken from Duluth Event Lighting was wonderful to work with. He did our event lighting in the Moorish Room at Greysolon Plaza and it looked truly amazing! He is customer focused and was one of our easiest to work with Vendors. The event lighting at our wedding was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/3/13, 5 Reviews

Best lighting in Duluth!
My wedding was at the Depot, and lighting made the place look amazing! He did above and beyond what I thought, really brought to life what I was envisioning. So reasonable and just words could not say how thankful I was that I choose Duluth Event Lighting.
This is the kind of company you want to handle your special day.
Thank you so much!

Profile Picture jill, 5/18/13, 1 Review
3.7

Lights looked great. Had a little trouble communicating when I wanted lights to be turned on for the night and Duluth Event Lighting was not in agreement. I ended up having our wedding coordinators deal with it and ended up having the lights on after dinner as requested.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/29/16, 9 Reviews