Dulles Limousine Reviews

13 Reviews for Dulles Limousine

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/08/2019

Stress free transportation

We rented two shuttles and a “getaway car” for our wedding this past weekend and we couldn’t be happier with Dulles Limo. The shuttles were clean, on time and the drivers were friendly, our guests were very happy with the shuttles. Our getaway car was perfect, just what we needed after a long day, we enjoyed a relaxing comfortable drive back to our hotel.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Michael Humphreys · Married on 11/24/2018

Dulles Limousine is the Best !

We rented a white Hummer H2 from Dulles Limousine. It was clean inside and out. The driver was extremely professional. The drive was smooth and easy going. I highly recommend Dulles Limousine for your needs.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2017

My Mother In Law arranged this for us for our getaway. It was a quick, but positive experience. The driver was there with plenty of time, and got us to our hotel without a problem.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/20/2017

Rented the executive shuttle for my wedding. The driver showed up early and was very professional. I rented the shuttle for nearly 6 hours and the price was very reasonable for Northern VA. Would recommend them to friend, and would definitely use them in the future if needed.

Sent on 05/23/2017

I couldn't have asked for a more professional business My chauffeured was Allen Menendez awesome he was very attentive into opening the doors and introducing himself and making us feel very important

Sent on 11/10/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/24/2017

We were just going about 30 minutes away from our venue to our home, so we booked sedan for our getaway car. The pricing was reasonable and the man driving was incredibly respectful. He made us feel very important and it was honestly an awesome experience being driven home by him. I would absolutely recommend Dulles Limo.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Allen · Married on 11/19/2016

The quality of service was great because we choose the hummer for 5 hours for the weeding we had it was nice clean and it came with water and ice!!! the driver always had a smile on his face with all of our demands.

Sent on 12/31/2016
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/13/2016

Renting our "getaway" vehicle was one of the last things that we did and it was only a few weeks before the wedding. I inquired about a quote from DL&DLC and got a response back very quickly (next day). They offered the most reasonable rate with tip already included. The driver was on time and drove us directly to our destination. He helped us with our bags and allowed my husband and I to talk among ourselves and reflect on the wedding without interruption.

Sent on 08/29/2016

We rented a shuttle bus to transport the bridal party from our wedding to the hotel, and couldn't be happier with the service from Dulles Limousine. The driver showed up early and called to let me know he had arrived. The shuttle bus was clean, comfortable, and the ride was nice. The company was very easy to work with, very accomodating, and I will be using them in the future.

Sent on 10/27/2014

stacey · Married on 06/02/2012

great company fantastic service.

Sent on 06/04/2012

For the price of limos in the Northern Virginia area, we found Dulles Limo to be of good value and at the same time good quality. We just used the limo service for transportation from our wedding venue to our hotel, so it was a brief period of time but everything went smoothly and no complaints here! After my initial contact, I was contacted by two individuals and then after my response to both, I had to seek them out a bit more to get further information on the details. But a lot of other limo companies in the area didn't even respond to my inquiry at all and it wasn't hard to get a hold of them once I called.

Sent on 08/05/2014

3.0

They did the job. Nothing spectacular. We were running a little late and felt rushed out of the limo though.

Sent on 07/08/2012

3.5

Overall, Dulles Limo gets a wonderful review as their car was beautiful/clean, the driver was friendly and reliable, and they were flexible in getting me where I needed to be, including photos by the Lincoln Memorial. We were about 20 minutes late returning to our final destination and I was not charged. My only frustration with Dulles Limo is with my booking of my limo. They are the best value for the money in the area, but apparently my wedding being on 5/2/15 was prime prom season and I was told my rates were not correct from what I had found online and signed a contract. I was told I could easily be replaced by young teenagers looking for a ride for prom. After much debate, I agreed to pay $100 more than my original price (versus the additional $500 for rates this time of year for prom) because I feared the vendor dropping me as a customer, but I needed a ride on my wedding day! My hands were tied. Luckily the service was great and all went fine minus the unfortunate circumstances agreeing on price.

Sent on 05/14/2015