11 Reviews for Dulles Limousine

Bottled Water/Ice (1)
DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Premium Stereo (1)

Rented the executive shuttle for my wedding. The driver showed up early and was very professional. I rented the shuttle for nearly 6 hours and the price was very reasonable for Northern VA. Would recommend them to friend, and would definitely use them in the future if needed.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/20/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, DVD Player, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Round Trip

I couldn't have asked for a more professional business My chauffeured was Allen Menendez awesome he was very attentive into opening the doors and introducing himself and making us feel very important

Profile Picture User7398157, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We were just going about 30 minutes away from our venue to our home, so we booked sedan for our getaway car. The pricing was reasonable and the man driving was incredibly respectful. He made us feel very important and it was honestly an awesome experience being driven home by him. I would absolutely recommend Dulles Limo.

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/24/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Sedan, Bottled Water/Ice

The quality of service was great because we choose the hummer for 5 hours for the weeding we had it was nice clean and it came with water and ice!!! the driver always had a smile on his face with all of our demands.

Profile Picture User7558193, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Renting our "getaway" vehicle was one of the last things that we did and it was only a few weeks before the wedding. I inquired about a quote from DL&DLC and got a response back very quickly (next day). They offered the most reasonable rate with tip already included. The driver was on time and drove us directly to our destination. He helped us with our bags and allowed my husband and I to talk among ourselves and reflect on the wedding without interruption.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/13/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: One-Way Trip, Sedan

We rented a shuttle bus to transport the bridal party from our wedding to the hotel, and couldn't be happier with the service from Dulles Limousine. The driver showed up early and called to let me know he had arrived. The shuttle bus was clean, comfortable, and the ride was nice. The company was very easy to work with, very accomodating, and I will be using them in the future.

Profile Picture User4505173, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

great company fantastic service.

Profile Picture stacey, 6/2/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

For the price of limos in the Northern Virginia area, we found Dulles Limo to be of good value and at the same time good quality. We just used the limo service for transportation from our wedding venue to our hotel, so it was a brief period of time but everything went smoothly and no complaints here! After my initial contact, I was contacted by two individuals and then after my response to both, I had to seek them out a bit more to get further information on the details. But a lot of other limo companies in the area didn't even respond to my inquiry at all and it wasn't hard to get a hold of them once I called.

Profile Picture User3510189, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

They did the job. Nothing spectacular. We were running a little late and felt rushed out of the limo though.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/15/11, 7 Reviews
4.1

Overall, Dulles Limo gets a wonderful review as their car was beautiful/clean, the driver was friendly and reliable, and they were flexible in getting me where I needed to be, including photos by the Lincoln Memorial. We were about 20 minutes late returning to our final destination and I was not charged. My only frustration with Dulles Limo is with my booking of my limo. They are the best value for the money in the area, but apparently my wedding being on 5/2/15 was prime prom season and I was told my rates were not correct from what I had found online and signed a contract. I was told I could easily be replaced by young teenagers looking for a ride for prom. After much debate, I agreed to pay $100 more than my original price (versus the additional $500 for rates this time of year for prom) because I feared the vendor dropping me as a customer, but I needed a ride on my wedding day! My hands were tied. Luckily the service was great and all went fine minus the unfortunate circumstances agreeing on price.

Profile Picture User4026296, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews