Dukessa Reviews

Dukessa 3
Dukessa 4
Dukessa 5

Mariana · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful, elegant, exceptional in every way!

Dukessa is your little oasis in the middle of Houston. When you are in there, you can’t even tell if you are in Europe or still in Houston! It’s beautifully lit. It’s exclusive and you get the entire beautiful property to yourself. The staff is knowledgeable and super helpful. Their chef is AMAZING! You all should try their restaurant too. It’s really delicious. My Wedding day went perfectly smoothly and was perfectly fun. Go take a look - you all will love the entire experience! ♥️♥️

Sent on 10/02/2019

Alice · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely perfect!!

Kudos to every single person that works at this venue, from chef, to coordinators, receptionist, cleaning crew, servers... you name it, they are on their A game!
    I dont know where to start, but I will tell you that everything about our choice of having our wedding reception at the Dukessa was incredible. We did buffet dinner and people went back for seconds and thirds. Had a pasta station which almost everyone had something from. Cocktail was beautiful. Drinks were being served and every single one of my guests commented how wonderful the food and service was and how beautiful the venue was.
    Beautiful. Elegant. Romantic.
    Rebecca, Lyssa, Laura, Jonathan... I love you all for making our event so beautiful and special and thank you for being so EASY and pleasant to work with.
    If you are considering this venue, go check it out in person. You will NOT be disappointed. Promise!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Joni Lopez · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful venue with excellent service

Dukessa is just a gorgeous space with so much to offer right in the middle of everything. Our church was only a mile away from Dukessa and being the Galleria area, it was super convenient for all our out of town guests. We loved every minute of our reception at Dukessa. The food was amazing and service was even better. Dukessa staff has been incredible with us through the entire process and we couldn’t have asked for a better day! Our family and friends had a wonderful time and we cannot thank Dukessa enough for making it so wonderful! We recommend Dukessa wholeheartedly and give it five stars all around!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Audrey Dan · Married on 03/09/2019

Gorgeous Venue in the middle of the City

We couldn’t find a more beautiful, elegant venue in the heart of Houston! Dukessa has the ability to bring the outside in with its floor to ceiling windows throughout the ballroom and it’s elegantly lit courtyard is perfect for cocktails. Their wine room is a gorgeous space for ceremony. There are so many different awesome backdrops for pictures. Their food is amazing and they now even have the wine room open for lunch during the weekdays because of their incredible chef. All the sales staff was so responsive and helpful through the entire process. My guests and I were so happy the entire event. Thank you Dukessa for an incredible evening. 5 star all around.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Krista · Married on 01/26/2019

My Stress-free wedding in a beautiful venue!

It was love at first sight when I visited Dukessa! The floor to ceiling windows with all the iron work and the beautiful courtyard really struck a cord with me. I always wanted to have an indoor wedding but still be able to bring the outdoors inside. And most importantly I wanted it in the heart of the city and wanted the look of the venue to modern, chic and classic. I got all that with Dukessa! Plus they now have an award winning chef (they are open for lunch now during the weekdays) and the food is just delicious! We keep getting so many compliments about the venue and the food - it really makes my parents happy (and us too of course!) The sales and events team at Dukessa is great as well. Excellent experience for me and my family. Thank you Dukessa!

Dukessa 6
    Dukessa 7
    Sent on 01/28/2019

Sophia bates · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing day! Thank you Dukessa.

First of all, I would like to say that the venue we chose - Dukessa - and the staff are simply amazing, and made our day so, so terrific. We toured the beautiful venue and were sold immediately. It’s gorgeous with many little details that make the place so romantic and elegant, with touches of old world charm but also modern. It’s just so well furnished and the layout is excellent. You never have to flip any rooms. They have a separate ceremony room, beautifully lit courtyard for cocktails and the reception is upstairs in their main ballroom that has beautiful balcony and floor to ceiling windows. Love it! To top it all off, they have their own kitchen and I can’t say enough good things about the food. It was delicious! Service, staff and venue - all 5 stars!

Dukessa 8
    Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Kacie

Kacie · Married on 11/03/2018

Happiest day of my life - thanks Dukessa

Dukessa could not have been a more PERFECT venue for our wedding! They helped in each and every way they could to ensure that it was going to be the best day ever. I was planning my wedding from out of state and I was worried about that but they made it such an easy process and they were so flexible so it was a breeze. Rebecca and Laura were so easy to work with and they Made our day stress-free and let us actually enjoy time with Family and friends. Food and service was extraordinary. We chose buffet style and It was presented really well and everything was delicious and plenty. Everything was really perfect and we so appreciate Dukessa and All it’s staff for making it so memorable and stress free. Thank you.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bailey · Married on 10/05/2018

If you are looking for a team to take a huge chunk of stress OUT of wedding planning, look no further. I really wanted a venue that would take care of key items like food, bar, flowers, most of the coordinating etc and Laura and Rebecca did that for me. The entire team was absolutely amazing to work with. Throughout the entire wedding planning process people would always make comments about me not being stressed at all and I give 100% of the credit to Dukessa staff for that! Every vendor I used care from their preferred list and they were all top notch. I still get compliments about my wedding being the “most beautiful, perfect, elegant, fun wedding they have ever been to”! Everything was awesome at Dukessa. If I had to re-do my wedding, I would choose Dukessa every single time!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Emma · Married on 08/11/2018

The friendly staff at Dukessa helped me and my fiancé have the wedding of our dreams. It was the first venue we visited and we fell in love with it instantly. The Sales staff offered help in every step of the way and made our entire wedding process completely stress-free. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of. The venue is gorgeous with its floor to ceiling with so much natural light coming in to the venue. Pictures came out stuffing! Food was so good - everyone is still raving about it. Thank you Dukessa staff for everything.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Teagan · Married on 06/23/2018

Ladies you can stop searching for the perfect venue now! I don’t even know where to start with describing how perfect Dukessa, Laura and Rebecca and their staff is. Dukessa itself is absolutely beautiful, from its outdoor courtyard to the beautiful floor to ceiling windows upstairs. As soon as we walked inside and met Laura and Rebecca we Knew this was the venue for us. They are the best and Just so professional and knowledgeable and nice! They responded quickly to all our questions, they gave great advice and listened and executed our day to perfection. Everyone who attended the wedding remarked on the grear staff and service. Food was delicious - gourmet meal at a banquet - pretty incredible! Looking back on our wedding day, I wouldn’t change a thing, especially when it came to choosing Dukessa.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Stella · Married on 06/02/2018

We just had our wedding at Dukessa a couple weeks ago and Laura and Rebecca were truly amazing!! Everyone loved the food (even my Very particular mother!). Dukessa was accommodating to all our special needs and we are so grateful for the staff who actually CARE about All our biggest day! Everything ran as smooth as can be on our wedding day. The venue is gorgeous and so conveniently located within a couple miles from our church. The courtyard was so romantic, we did our cocktail hour here and it was awesome with the string lights and music playing. It was a beautiful, most fun evening and because of Dukessa staff we got to enjoy all of it. Thank you and Cory and I wish you all the success!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Georgia · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding at Dukessa in May was absolutely gorgeous. The venue itself is beautiful and there are so many great Spitsbergen for us to get amazing pictures - indoors and outdoors. More importantly, it doesn’t feel like a wedding factory. We get the entire place to ourselves and the staff is really in tune with all our questions. They helped us create a customized package that was perfect for us and included everything we needed for our wedding. I highly recommend the venue if you are looking for excellent service, a beautiful centrally located venue so it’s convenient for all your guests as well, and food that was incredibly delicious. It has it all!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/07/2018

We love Dukessa! As an out of state bride, we were looking for a venue that was very central and a venue that took care of most everything for us. Dukessa was that!! It is only a couple blocks from the Galleria mall so all my guests had plenty of hotel options plus they could shop at the mall! Dukessa staff helped us with coordinating with all the vendors and took care of all the details for us. Their food was incredible and the chef really created a wonderful menu after listening to what our theme was and what we wanted the whole evening to be about. Laura and Rebecca paid attention to Entire wedding party needs and really did all they could to make our day special. The flowers and decor was stunning from the Perfect Touch which is their decor partner. They recently finished renovating their wine room downstairs - I love it!! I would highly recommend Dukessa and their vendors to anyone getting married in Houston. Incredible team and wonderful experience!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Harper · Married on 03/24/2018

Perfect! That’s how I would describe my daughter’s wedding at Dukessa. Every single detail from the food to the service to the venue staff to the beautiful courtyard and their lovely floor to ceiling windows - perfect. Their attention to detail and professionalism made it so much fun to plan the wedding. We will never forget our daughters perfect night at this gorgeous venue. A huge thank you to Dukessa staff for making it such a memorable night for my daughter and our family. Even the vendors they recommended were awesome to work with. Our florals and decor looked so fantastic. Our family is still talking about the wedding and it’s been a few months already. Please check Dukessa out - you will LOVE it!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Cora · Married on 03/10/2018

We have to say, Laura was extremely open and helpful.
    She knew we didn't have a wedding planner, we feel she went above and beyond to help us fill the gaps, giving us recommendations and suggestions of things we didn't even think about. She kept us on track sending us emails and reminders.
    In regards to the value of the venue and service, Dukessa was slightly below the price of the previous 2 venues we checked out. After our visit and explanation of the services, we found out that Dukessa offered more for less compared to the other two.
    With that said, we were very skeptical. We thought we were going to end up "paying" for it the day of the wedding. We was wrong.
    The reception was just like we've planned it. It went very smooth, no problems, no last minute issues.
    During the reception, the service was great. Food was just like on the tasting day, servers were very kind and the Chef came to check with us if everything was good.
    Rebecca was always on sight, paying attention, ready to jump in when needed, always happy to help and with a smile.
    To summarize it, Dukessa and it's staff exceed our expectations. If we had to do it all over again, we would do choose Dukessa.
    To Laura and Rebecca, thank you.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Callie · Married on 03/03/2018

My wedding at Dukessa was a dream come true. The venue is absolutely stunning and the staff is amazing. I thought I was going to be stressed with planning a wedding but Laura and Rebecca made everything so easy! All I had to do was say the word and they made it happen. They coordinated everything so well with all the vendors so I had zero stress while planning and on the day of everything was perfect. The venue of course is perfect too! The weather was beautiful so we did our cocktail hour outside in their gorgeous courtyard with string lights. Food was delicious- they have an amazing in-house chef! And Service was awesome too. All my family and friends said it was the most beautiful wedding they have attended and I agree!!!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Riley · Married on 01/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful venue. We got married this past Memorial Day weekend and it truly couldn't have been a more perfect day. I knew I loved the venue from the moment I saw it with its hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows. It's gorgeous! Their venue director is amazing and she made us feel very comfortable from the time we met her. She was responsive and attentive to details. She checked in with all of us and my parents throughout the night to make sure we were well taken care of. Rest of Dukessa staff was excellent as well. Every staff was so pleasant and the food was really really delicious. High quality! This is a great, beautiful venue. Must check it out!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Janet · Married on 12/10/2017

Dukessa is beautiful, elegant venue in the middle of the city - just a mile from the Galleria mall. Excellent service and very professional and responsive staff. They made my dream come true and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day than I had at Dukessa. The new upgrades they did since I booked areso fantastic. And I have to say it is a great great deal too budget wise. Not cheap but definitely a great value. Thanks staff at Dukessa for everything you did - I will refer you guys to all my girlfriends getting married. Thanks!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Angie · Married on 12/02/2017

The best venue in town! Made our wedding day so so special. It's such a beautiful venue right in the heart of the city. Staff was so fantastic through the entire process, accommodating all our requests and super responsive. Food was even more amazing - we got so many compliments from our guests about food and service. It was such a smooth experience. Thank you Dukessa staff for making our day so memorable.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Renee · Married on 12/01/2017

We recently got married at beautiful Dukessa! The whole process went so smooth and we had the best experience. Our guests gave us many compliments on food and service and of course the venue itself. The recent renovations that they have made to Dukessa interiors makes it even more elegant and pretty. I would highly recommend this venue. Thanks Laura and Dukessa staff for making it a wondeful experience for me and my family.

Dukessa 9
    Sent on 12/06/2017

Jason · Married on 12/01/2017

I'm so thrilled to be writing a raving review of Dukessa! We had our wedding there in November and everything was perfect! From the moment we walked in, me and my fiancé knew this was the place for our big day! We had 200 guests and the space for perfect for it. It has such an open atmosphere and the dance floor was plenty big enough for our guest count. The hardwood floors are gorgeous and the building has a timeless, classic design. Our guests raved about the service, food, bar service and the venue itself. We could not be more thrilled! Everything here is amazing!!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Sophie · Married on 11/17/2017

We loved our wedding at Dukessa! We had about 185 guests and Laura our event coordinator was amazing. She was extremely professional and very responsive throughout the time leading up to the wedding. She was even at the venue the day and night of the wedding. Food was unbelievable as well. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/25/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

It's is such an elegant venue! Loved it from the moment we saw the pictures. And it's even prettier in person. We got married at St Anne's church and Dukessa was perfect location for us. The staff was super friendly and efficient and responsive through the whole process. We loved our experience! Food was so good! It wasn't banquet type food at all. It was hot, presented well and the service was excellent. I will highly recommend Dukessa to all my friends. Thank you!

Dukessa 10
    Sent on 12/12/2017

Mackenzie · Married on 10/21/2017

We cannot rave more about Laura and all the staff at Dukessa. We had our dream ceremony and reception there in November and it could not have gone more smoothly thanks to Laura and her team. The venue is beautiful, food is delicious, the Bridal room is perfect for finishing getting ready there. Location is perfect for all our guests - it's right next to the Galleria. All my out of town guests loved the fact that they could shop before the wedding! Lots of hotels nearby too. All in all it was a fantastic experience. Thanks!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough about Dukessa. I would shout it out from the roof if I could, this place is incredible. Not only is it so elegant and beautiful, every single service they provided was top notch. Laura, the venue coordinator, is the best of the best. Detail oriented and very organized, kind but always willing to give an opinion when asked exactly what you want and she is an expert. The staff at Dukessa truly love their jobs and take pride in their work and it shows. Food and waitstaff were great. If you are stuck on where you should have your wedding, stop looking. Pick Dukessa and a deep breath knowing you made a choice you will not regret. If I had to do it again, Dukessa would be my first and only stop!

Sent on 01/05/2018