Dueling Hobbits Productions Reviews

4 Reviews for Dueling Hobbits Productions

1 User photo

Dueling Hobbits Productions 1

Tami · Married on 09/10/2018

While their name makes them sound small, they are anything but. This larger than life group brought out all the closet dancers and shower singers we had hiding in the audience. Finding this group was much like finding out you can communicate with your cat. And then finding out that your cat has a wicked sense of humor. It was that good.

We are already looking at our calendar to see just how many times we can rehire these guys. My seniors loved them, and with all the different levels/types of entertainment these guys offer, I expect to see them at least every 2-3 months on our calendar.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Dueling Hobbits Productions 2

Alyssa · Married on 07/29/2018

We chose Dueling Hobbits to perform at our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with how everything went! We worked closely with Shannon throughout the process and he was extremely helpful, professional, and quick to answer our questions.

So many of our guests commented on how amazing the music was. They had so much fun dancing and were so impressed by the talent.

I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Chris · Married on 06/30/2018

The hobbits played for my private party in Illinois for 3 hours straight. They are awesome and great at what they do.
    They keep the crowd engaged, and can play and sing almost anything people throw at them!
    I highly recommend them.