Dueling Hobbits Productions Reviews

1 User photo

Dueling Hobbits Productions 1

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic!

We loved the Dueling Hobbits! They were professional and took care of all our music and MC needs. They really help you think everything through. The music was amazing and our dancefloor was full the whole night. They are talented performers who know how to entertain. We loved working with them.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Tami · Married on 09/10/2018

While their name makes them sound small, they are anything but. This larger than life group brought out all the closet dancers and shower singers we had hiding in the audience. Finding this group was much like finding out you can communicate with your cat. And then finding out that your cat has a wicked sense of humor. It was that good.

We are already looking at our calendar to see just how many times we can rehire these guys. My seniors loved them, and with all the different levels/types of entertainment these guys offer, I expect to see them at least every 2-3 months on our calendar.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Dueling Hobbits Productions 2

Alyssa · Married on 07/29/2018

We chose Dueling Hobbits to perform at our wedding and we couldn’t be happier with how everything went! We worked closely with Shannon throughout the process and he was extremely helpful, professional, and quick to answer our questions.

So many of our guests commented on how amazing the music was. They had so much fun dancing and were so impressed by the talent.

I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Chris · Married on 06/30/2018

The hobbits played for my private party in Illinois for 3 hours straight. They are awesome and great at what they do.
    They keep the crowd engaged, and can play and sing almost anything people throw at them!
    I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Tal · Married on 05/19/2018

Wow! What an incredible experience it was to have the Dueling Hobbits provide the entertainment for our wedding. During and after the reception I had a number of guests tell me it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to, and three months later still have people mentioning how cool the dueling pianos were. One uncle who came from the east coast couldn't stop talking about how awesome the Hobbits were for the rest of the weekend, and he wasn't the only one singing their praises! Shannon and his crew did an absolutely outstanding job keeping the dance floor lively, responding to requests, working with the venue, and coordinating with my wife and I leading up to and throughout the event. Shannon was able to set up a keyboard to play our processional and recessional music, he had lounge/easy piano music playing during dinner, and the three of them really turned it on when the reception started. They were easy to communicate with, flexible, and even willing to learn new songs just for us. The Hobbits went out of their way to really make things special - they compiled a Taylor Swift Medley for my wife and her bridesmaids, learned a couple of songs for me to sing for my new bride, and were awesome about including guests that wanted to participate - from a sweet cowbell solo to letting someone take over "Rapper's Delight" to the surprise and delight of the crowd. Overall we could not recommend the Dueling Hobbits enough!

Sent on 08/16/2018