Dueevents Reviews

27 Reviews for Dueevents

• Y

Yali · Married on 09/29/2018

Dedicación

Lorena y Gisela dedicaron todo su tiempo para que mi día fuera perfecto. Así mismo fue. Hicieron mi boda más bella de lo que imagine con los arreglos florales de Girasoles. Fue sencilla y familiar, pero los arreglos le dieron ese toque de elegancia que siempre debe tener una boda. Las recomiendo al 100%.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Kiara

Kiara Almodovar · Married on 08/11/2018

Encantada.

Excelentes, organizadas y muy amables , no se arrepentiran de contratarlas para su boda o actividad .

Sent on 11/16/2018

Janice · Married on 08/08/2018

Lorena went above and beyond to make sure our bride and her party had the beautiful flowers they wanted all along. After Hurricane Maria many things changed, but Lorena made sure we provide what the couple wanted and more. Forever thankful for you. You rock!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Sol Peters · Married on 07/14/2018

Fully recommended!

Very pleased how the wedding turned out. They're very responsive, responsible and friendly. Always keeping in mind our wants and wishes when it came to organising the wedding. Recommended! 5/5

Sent on 12/07/2018

Janet · Married on 06/17/2017

Do NOT even think of having a destination wedding without the help of Gisela and Lorena of DueEvents. They are truly the amazing duo!
    The only regret is that we did not find them right away! Our initial choices found us constantly following up on phone inquiries,which went unanswered or waiting for email responses which were promised us but never arrived. After a frustrating absence of communication we almost made the fatal error of making a decision to plan it all ourselves. Boy are we glad that we made one last attempt!

Our final internet search led us to contact DueEvents and we were pleasantly surprised to receive an answer within a few hours. We considered this to be a good sign of a business who is responsive to the needs of their client and would probably be attentive to their clients’ requirements. We struck gold!
    Gisela and Lorena are extremely detail-oriented and they helped us to orchestrate our perfect wedding. We had specific ideas we wanted integrated into our wedding week and also needed ideas to fill in the gaps. They not only looked after the details of the ceremony and rehearsal but also helped us to plan a week of family activities, which our entire group enjoyed and are still talking about.
    If we could make a recommendation to any engaged couple looking to have a destination wedding in Puerto Rico, we couldn’t stress enough the importance of hiring a local, educated, fun, outgoing, genuine professional who has experience in the industry. We guarantee that you will not find any wedding planner’s service who could compete with the total package you will receive from Gisela and Lorena.
    We have become friends in the process and this experience has inspired us to visit them again. We are already planning a trip to Puerto Rico next year and look forward to their expertise again!
    Thank you Gisela and Lorena!
    Ours was the best wedding we have ever been to!
    Angel & Janet

Sent on 07/05/2017

Dueevents's reply:

Thank you Janet. We feel truly blessed to be part of your Wedding providing planning and coordination for a week of activities around the Island. What moves us is that WOW factor, to go above and beyond to provide a high level of customer satisfaction and excellence in everything we do. To make your event a success was our goal and we are happy we could make it happen!

Gisela & Lorena

Eladimar · Married on 12/17/2016

Dueevents make our wedding a very special one. From the beginning they ask me how I imagine my wedding and they get the idea very fast.
    I love the reception decoration, evething was more, much more that what I had in mind. I love the service!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Eladimar & Gabriel

Thank you very much for your review. We wish you many years of happiness together.

We strive to provide all of our customers with anything but excellence.Thanks for trusting us for your floral design, decor and coordination.
  • W

Wren · Married on 09/23/2016

Lorena is amazing! We traveled from Boston to Puerto Rico for our wedding, so we had to make most of our arrangements via email. Lorena took the time to ask questions, listen to our vision, and ensure that she knew what we wanted. I sent some photos with ideas and she created something that exceeded our expectations! On the day of the wedding, Lorena traveled to our ceremony location to set everything up ahead of time, and even made an on the spot alteration to my bridal bouquet in order to accommodate a sentimental addition. Our flowers were truly stunning and we are so grateful to Lorena for helping to turn our dream beach wedding into a reality <3 Wren & Diane M-F

Sent on 10/02/2016

Ingrid · Married on 09/03/2016

Lorena and Gisela are AMAZING! I knew from the moment I got engaged there was absolutely no way I could plan my wedding alone, with both a full and part time jobs. Lorena kept me on track and made everything so simple and easy from so far away! We only met once and from the beginning there was chemistry between us. From there every detail was discussed through email, whatssup and phone calls. The day of went equally as smooth with both Lorena and Gisela running the show, I don't think the wedding could have gone any better. Thank you for your professionalism. Ingrid and Jorge

Sent on 01/05/2017

Irma · Married on 07/09/2016

Lorena was very professional and accessible. She listened to what I wanted and most importantly worked with my budget. Every time I had a question or idea she listened and was quick to respond. The centerpieces and my bouquet were exactly what I pictured. I am very happy with her services and would recommend her again and again.

Sent on 08/03/2016

meera · Married on 06/28/2016

Lorena created a beautiful bouquet for my destination wedding. She even delivered it to my location on the beach!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Dueevents's reply:

We love to satisfy our brides. We are very passionate on our work and appreciatte your feedback.

Thanks for choosing Dueevents for your flowers

Ilem · Married on 04/11/2015

Lorena is a very creative and accessible person. This was my present for a co worker. When She saw the flowers she couldn't stop crying!!! Lorena made the flowers look great within a very affordable $. I will use her services again without thinking twice!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Luz · Married on 08/30/2014

Lorena is so talented and wonderful to work with. Ver y thankful to have her as our florist for our recepción.
    Very talented, profesional and accommodating. You won't regret hiring her for your event. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Lorena was amazing!
    Out of all the vendors that I had, she was my favourite. Lorena is very professional but really kind and friendly. My husband and I had to postpone our wedding for personal reasons and she even honoured the contract and did not ask us to pay the down-payment again. She made everything look amazing and she did it while sticking to our budget. Everyone was blown away how beautiful everything looked. I was speechless. My bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were stunning. I am sad that I could not take it home to preserve it since we had a destination wedding.
    If you are getting married in Puerto Rico, you will regret not hiring her.

Lorena,
    Muchas gracias por todo. You made my dream wedding turn into a reality.
    I was speechless when I walked into the reception hall. I could not believe that
    was all for us. :) <3

Sent on 02/09/2014

Tanya · Married on 06/09/2012

Lorena did a FABULOUS job! Destination weddings can be challenging but she listened and understood exactly what we were looking for, then delivered beyond our expectations! All of our centerpieces were elegant and my bouquet (White Casablanca Lilies and purple Roses) was stunning! She captured the look we were hoping for and she was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her again and again, without hesitation!
    Thank you Lorena for making our day beautiful!

Sent on 07/25/2012

Thanks to You both
  • stephanieg0618

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2011

Lorena did a great job and had the decor that I had asked for, it was very beautiful and every one loved the centerpeices. They had seashells in them which was something special that I had wanted and she did it for me..Everything was perfect, the flowers, bouquets, table covers and decor were ALL beautiful! :) Thank you Lorena!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2011

My sister in law and I got married at the same time. We must have changed our order a million times, but the end result was gorgeous! My purple Orchids were stunning and I loved the Tulips on our tables. Everything was beautiful and I highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Dueevents's reply:

Thanks I was pleased and love what I do with flowers. You are welcome.

Kathleen · Married on 07/16/2011

Lorena from DueFlores provided beautiful flowers for our on-the-beach San Juan, PR wedding. All the flowers were fresh and she provided beautiful colors! My bride bouquet was white calla lillys and it had aqua colored orchids among the calla lillys. All loved this look.
    The other decor was great too. The centerpieces matched my flowers and were very elegant, tropical and lovely.

Sent on 07/24/2011

Dueevents's reply:

I work every wedding like if it is my own. Thanks for choosing us. Lorena

Anette · Married on 06/05/2011

All the decorations and flowers were excellent.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Aida · Married on 12/12/2010

Lorena was always available and happy to please us. She took the time to listen to my daughters concerns and mines. She would come up with alternatives and she did solve a major problem on the day before the wedding and during the reception.

It was a pleasure to work with her.

Thanks Lorena!!

Sent on 12/14/2010

Dueevents's reply:

Thanks to you for giving me the opportunity.

Melissa · Married on 12/12/2010

Simply put, Lorena materialized what I had in my head. Everything was just the way I wanted it. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/16/2010

My pleasure Melissa

ambar · Married on 07/31/2010

Due Flowers has been such a blessing! They take their work and customers seriously, they are attentive to detail and service. Their prices are remarkable! They do fair business, which needs to be acknowledged! They are accessible and they know exactly what they are doing at all times. Lorena has vision and talent like no other flower vendor. She is a true artist. I never heard a "no". She will go out of her way to please you and give you exactly what you want. She took my vision to whole different level. Far exceeding my expectations. There isn't anything that she can't do. I continued to edit my order, constantly adding things and she kindly made the additions without any complaint. One of the additions were corsages for the mothers, one bracelet and the other for the shoulder. I trusted her talent and hability to the point that I let her come up with the idea for it and also for the bridesmaids flowers. Due Flowers is truly a hidden gem. I am so grateful to God for putting this vendor in this journey of wedding planning. Since contracting her services, I've had two birthdays and I've only wanted flowers from Due!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Dueevents's reply:

It was a pleasure for me. Thanks for The oportunity. This is exactly what I love about my Job

Gina · Married on 07/24/2010

I was just great, everything was so beautiful

Sent on 07/27/2010

Dueevents's reply:

It was my pleasure working for both of you.

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2010

Lorena was so helpful and wonderful to work with. Due events was very professional and provided beautiful flowers and decor that made my wedding both beautiful and elegant. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/05/2010

Daniel · Married on 12/19/2009

In just can said that we can not be more please with Due Flowers. We receive more that we ask for.
    Thanks Lorena for great job. You make everything easer and beautiful for us.

Sent on 06/14/2010

My Pleasure.

Maria · Married on 12/21/2008

I was very pleased with all the services provided by Due flowers and designs.

Sent on 06/14/2010

Dueevents's reply:

Maria Muchisimas gracias. No se si sabias, pero ahora estoy por mi cuenta. He visto tu bebe y esta hermosa, Dios la bendiga.