Duchess Garden Floral Reviews

100% recommend it

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
    Claire Sent on 02/06/2024

Amazing Florals!

It was such a pleasure to work with Duchess Garden Floral. From the beginning of planning to on site, we had great communication and the most beautiful florals!
    Stephanie Sent on 02/09/2024

Understandable/Professional

Vendor was very communicative & very understanding when organizing a couple of pieces for our wedding. Loved how everything looked when she delivered our items. Very beautiful pieces, we received a lot of compliments about them that day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Geanna Y. Sent on 12/31/2023

Amazing Florist with Incredible Creativity

I can't say enough about how amazing Katya made our wedding day with her stunning floral arrangements. Right from the start, Katya was super professional and creative. When I went into the initial consultation, I thought I had a very clear picture in my mind how everything should look. After all, the other florists I spoke with simply took my vision, gave me a few options within our budget, and provided me a proposal. Katya, on the other hand, listened carefully to everything I wanted, then the creativity in her mind exploded and she began to share so many ideas I had never thought of or considered. Every idea was proceeded by another unique take and option - I was truly blown away! Needless to say, Katya's passion and love for what she does was very infectious and I knew right away I had found my florist.

On our wedding day, the flowers, table arrangements, candles and bouquets were delivered and setup with plenty of time to spare. The beauty and elegance of all the arrangements were more than I could have dreamed of, especially the the bride bouquet! She delivered that one to me personally.

Duchess Garden Floral isn't just a regular florist. They are true artists who get how important every little detail is when it comes to making your wedding day special. We're so grateful for the top-notch service. If you want your wedding to be full of absolutely stunning flowers, Katya and her company is the way to go. I cannot recommend them more for creating floral magic on your special day! Thank you Katya!
  • Martha
    Martha C. Sent on 12/04/2023

Outstanding!

Florist was on time, responsive & very professional. It's so nice to find vendors that go above and beyond! It gives you peace the day of the wedding. The flowers were fresh & beautiful.
    Elsa G. Sent on 12/29/2023

Great service and quality

We were provided with great service. The finished product was exactly what we pictured.
  • Anna
    Anna H. Sent on 09/30/2023

Beautiful Floral designs!

Katya was an absolute delight to work with! She provided me with options and was very clear about any additional costs with specific flower choices (if any). She worked with my wants and recommended flowers based on the colors I chose. All the flowers were beautiful and perfectly fit our reception and wedding theme! I can tell she really loves what she does and that is a wonderful thing to have in a vendor because then you know they put their heart into it and make sure it looks perfect and it absolutely did!!
    Lisa Sent on 06/11/2023

Very professional and prompt

Katya is truly an artist! Love love her flower arrangements !
    Kathy K. Sent on 06/15/2023

Excellent!

Duchess Garden Floral is an exceptional floral business that only creates gorgeous arrangements that are sure to bring smiles to all!! Katya Amen goes above and beyond in all her floral creations!! If you want the best, you must go with Duchess Garden Floral!! Thank you to Duchess Garden Floral for all your creativity and thought in each arrangement…… Kathy Kemp
    Joy S. Sent on 09/10/2023

Exceptional quality and service

I own an events company and use Duchess Garden Floral every time I need flowers for my client’s events. Before launching this company, the owner of Duchess was a top designer working with all the most expensive and prestigious wedding and event floral designers in Austin. Going with Duchess you are getting the quality, experience, and level of design that you would pay 2-3 times for.

If you have a wedding or event coming up and you are looking for exceptional quality, Duchess Garden Floral should be the first person you call.
    Lynda P. Sent on 05/17/2024

Vendor Experience with Duchess Garden Floral

She was incredible! She was responsive, kind, and professional. Her work was absolutely beautiful!
    Erika A. Sent on 06/05/2023

Beautiful Bouqet

My bouquet was beautiful and complimented on so much. I was able to tell her the colors I wanted and was designed a beautiful arrangement. Highly recommend
    Pam Sent on 07/13/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Positive, from beginning to end!

This was one part of the wedding planning that was completely stress-free. After seeing pictures of Katya’s floral arrangements, we met with her. After tossing around ideas and agreeing on a vision, we turned the project completely over to her … with no further questions or worries. She had our complete trust. We could not have been more delighted with the final outcome, from flower girl crowns to gorgeous railing arrangements to unique, contemporary table florals. The flowers created the whole cool vibe at the South Congress Hotel Austin wedding. Katya (@ Duchess Garden Floral) was the best decision we made during the wedding planning process. If you’re in Austin, she’s the one.
Responds within 24 hours