Duccio Argentini Reviews

Duccio Argentini 6
  • Kiya

Kiya Marchi · Getting married on 06/04/2019

Wonderful in Every Way

Duccio was fabulous! I sat down with my computer to email inquiries to 5 photographers. He was incredibly responsive and responded to my inquiry before I'd even sent out the second one. He was easy to correspond with in the 6 months leading up to our wedding. I wondered if he would be as timely with the finished product after our wedding was over. He did not disappoint. In fact, he sent a sneak peek of highlights within days of our wedding, and had our entire gallery done days before our honeymoon was even over. He reached out shortly thereafter to make sure we were happy with his work. On the day of the wedding, he and his assistant were punctual, professional and dressed better than some of my guests, if I'm being honest! :) He is personable and kind and has a great attitude. Duccio gave suggestions during our Bride/Groom photos, but also let us just be together very candidly while he and his assistant snapped away. I was also pleasantly surprised to find some more artistic shots in my gallery - I have an appreciation for creative photography. He came prepared with all the necessary equipment and backup equipment. The photos are absolutely stunning, and every time I look at them, I see something else I missed before. His photography tells a beautiful story of our day. As if all of this isn't enough, he is incredibly reasonable in price. I highly HIGHLY recommend Duccio Argentini for your photography needs, wedding or otherwise.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Duccio Argentini 7
    Duccio Argentini 8
    Duccio Argentini 9
    Duccio Argentini 10
    Duccio Argentini 11
    Duccio Argentini 12

Kim · Married on 05/20/2018

We had the fortune and sincere pleasure to have Duccio Argentini photograph our wedding day in Tuscany. We so enjoyed meeting him and greatly appreciate his friendliness and professionalism. The photos are beautiful!! Duccio is an expert at what he does and we are so thankful to have had him there to capture our memories so eloquently. He not only photographed traditional poses of us and our family members, but artistically included unique angles, black and white shots, and fun moments of the day. We can't thank him enough and would highly recommend his photographic expertise!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Andrea · Married on 04/16/2016

My fiance and I had planned a trip to Italy before we got engaged in May and decided that it would be great to take engagement photos in Florence in June. After researching 7 or 8 photographers and lots of correspondence, we selected Duccio. I am happy to say that he exceeded all of our expectations!

Prior to our 3 hour shoot, his response time was excellent despite the time difference and completely answered all of our questions. There were a few times during the shoot where we were walking along and he stopped us to take advantage of different light conditions. He has a great eye and great ideas but more than willing to listen to you if you have ideas of your own.

We just received a TON of edited photos and we have some hard work to do to figure out which photos to use! Great lighting, composition, and image quality. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Duccio Argentini is a very professional photographer. We are very grateful.
    Duccio Argentini是一个非常专业优秀的摄影师,我和我的太太非常感谢他。

Sent on 03/07/2016

Kinan · Married on 09/17/2015

Duccio is very creative and punctual. He is fun to work with and he always pushes people to be as spontaneous and relaxed with the camera as possible. He chooses the locations carefully and combines that with the best lighting possible. He is also very open to couple's concepts and ideas on the shooting day. In simple words, Duccio is a true proffessional photographer!

Sent on 01/29/2016
  • User6441968 · 2+ years ago

Duccio è un fotografo nel vero senso della parola..niente pose, tutto naturale ma con il suo tocco unico che rende ogni scatto indimenticabile e pieno di emozione! Devo dire che ci siamo trovati benissimo! Veramente professionale e anche per quanto riguarda i prezzi è decisamente nella media!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Very dedicated to his work and all the details. He is very polite and relaxed and we appreciated much to have him as our photographer.
    I can highly recommend Duccio as a wedding photographer, we were very impressed how he could take so beautiful pictures, even though the light was very strong that day.
    He found so many nice places to make the pictures look perfectly. Even as a shy person I felt very comfortable to have him around.
    Thanks for your great work and keep your passion for photography always alive :-)

Sent on 11/19/2015

Super fotografo!!!! Great!!! Bellissimi scatti grandissimo professionista!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Katie-Anne · Married on 05/23/2015

Duccio and his assistant Simone were absolutely fantastic! They didn't need any direction and as soon as they arrived they started snapping photos of our family and friends while we finished getting ready. Throughout the day I actually didn't really see very much of Duccio and Simone, they were quite discreet but I have seen a few photos so far and they were evidently always close by. Of the photos that I have seen the quality is simply amazing. We had not met with Duccio first as we live in the UK, and we also had not given him a list planned photos and poses that every wedding blog and website says is a must do but I am glad that we didn't as our photos are more natural and in the moment. I cannot wait to see the rest of our photos, I know that they will be of a high standard and superb quality just like the ones that we have already seen. I can't recommend Duccio enough, his communication on the run up to the wedding were clear and personable and it was an absolute delight to meet him. We are very lucky to have found such a fantastic and highly skilled photographer to have shot our wedding, the photos will be treasured and constant reminders of our perfect day.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Leonardo · Married on 05/16/2015

We had the pleasure to spend most of our most important day with Duccio.
    We immediately liked the way he took pictures of the events, he is always super available for any request before, during and after the celebration.

We didn't even notice that he was around, and we ended up with 1000+ beautiful pictures.

If you are looking for a reportage, more than a photo-book, I will recommend Duccio, he made our day more than special.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Sharon · Married on 10/25/2014

Duccio is an amazing, talented photographer. We are US citizens & decided to elope to Italy. We had a wonderful wedding planner that suggest a photographer but after finding Duccio, reading the reviews and seeing his work, we decided to go with him. We chose to marry in the town hall of Cortona & Duccio did an amazing job of creating such wonderful memories. We saw the pics soon after returning home & chose to have him create a book for us.... When it arrived several weeks later, we were in awe of his ability & creativity. A true artist!!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Dagmara · Married on 08/12/2014

Our experience with Duccio was perfect from the day we first contacted him to the day we got our photos.
    He is consummate professionals, super flexible Pictures are great and we were so lucky to have found Duccio to memorized That Day for us.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Stacey · Married on 08/04/2014

Duccio was a great photographer, on the day of the wedding in Lerici he arrived early and was very friendly and professional. He sent our photos back to us quicker than we anticipated and the quality was amazing! We have spent hours looking at the photos and are extremely pleased with them. Thank you Duccio for doing a great job!!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Elisa · Married on 07/12/2014

Duccio was amazing,

really professional and flexible. We received all photos (A LOT OF PHOTOS) about 15 days after the even. Quick service.
    All photos were amazing. We could almost hear people laughing while looking at the photos; they are alive and he was able to catch exactly the moment of vitality during the whole party/ ceremony. this was exactly what we wanted and he delivered it.

I would definitely recommend him.

Elisa and Craig

Sent on 08/26/2014

Sara · Married on 07/05/2014

Duccio was the photographer in occasion of our wedding day and I definetely would raccomend him to everybody looking for a professional, accurate and reliable photographer. He loves his job, he has a great experience and the photos are amazing. We got the photo album a few weeks ago and it is wonderful, more than what we expect! Bravo Duccio!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Ambra · Married on 06/28/2014

Molto professionale, riesce a metterti a proprio agio e cosa molto importante foto stupende. Noi siamo rimasti molto soddisfatti.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Ambra · Married on 06/21/2014

For the most beautiful day of your life, you would need a photographer capable to catch all the fragments, the feelings, the magic moments of that day. Duccio was perfect for us.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Alvaro · Married on 06/06/2014

Duccio was very professional and managed to arrange a photo shoot without much hazel for our wedding

He was able to capture memorable moments in a very spontaneous way. We are very happy with our pictures and would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Andreas · Married on 06/05/2014

Everything was perfect, great photos, good service.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2014

Wonderful Experience working with Duccio! We particularly appreciated the DVD mailed to us in the States after we got home that featured all the photos. If you're planning a destination wedding near Florence - he is a must.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Karin · Married on 05/21/2014

Great to work with Duccio he did amazing work to get me exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Amanda and Kevin · Married on 09/20/2013

We we're an English couple marrying in Italy so the language barrier was a worry,luckily Duccio spoke very good English which was a bonus. Throughout the afternoon he made us feel very relaxed,we hardly noticed he was there,we wanted natural pictures that captured who we we're and the simplicity of our ceremony.
    We have now received our pictures and photo book and they are amazing,so much more than we expected.
    We can't thank Duccio enough and would highly recommend him every time.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Victoria · Married on 07/17/2013

Duccio does his job very well. The photos for us he has taken were awsome and amazing. We had a nice time with Duccio and we ´ve enjoyed every minute of his work.
    We can recommend Duccio for every wedding as photographer!!!
    "Duccio, thanks a lot."
    Greetings from Germany sending by
    Victoria und Oliver

Sent on 09/04/2013

Andrea · Married on 06/26/2013

We recently hired Duccio for our wedding in Certaldo. We could not have been happier with our choice, Duccio quickly interpreted what sort of photos we wanted and both his assistant and himself did a fantastic job on the day, both making my husband and I at ease and taking some great photos. They know the best spots to go to, and were very efficient at sending out the finished DVD of all the photos. We feel lucky to have had Both of their services on the day, and are very impressed with all the photos supplied....something we will always treasure. Thanks so much guys!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2013

Duccio was a pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating to our needs and we have many wonderful photos of our special day. He also prepared a beautiful album for us that was ready by the time our honeymoon was over, fantastic!

Sent on 07/27/2013