Duarte's LLC Reviews

11 | Columbia, MD

11 Reviews for Duarte's LLC

Lourdes · Married on 10/19/2020

excellent..very professional

my experience was wonderful I loved your food your decorations and especially your professionalism .. thank you very much chef Duarte .. count with you for my next party

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren M. · Married on 10/10/2020

The Absolute Best

Words cannot describe how lucky my husband and I were to find Pedro and Duarte’s. Every step of the way Pedro was there for us. He offered so much more than just food and always made sure we were happy. Pedro anticipated what I needed before I asked and was willing to go above and beyond to make our day amazing. The food was absolutely delicious and everyone raved about everything Pedro and his team offered. Duarte’s truly cares about their couples and you can truly feel the passion they have for what they do. By the end of the wedding, Pedro and his team felt like they were family. I could not recommend them more. The set up was absolutely gorgeous, passed appetizers were amazing, the rentals (tables, chairs, linens, place settings) were seamless and perfect, Pedro helped with so much of the setup and gave such sounds and welcomes advice, the buffet was delicious (especially the crab cakes), the desserts and cake were amazing and Pedro was able to bring the most amazing bartender (SiSi) with him who was a huge hit at the party. Overall, all of my guests were so impressed with all of the Duarte’s team and have been raving about them nonstop.

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Heather

Heather M. · Married on 09/06/2020

Overall- amazing!

Chef Pedro is the best! His food is delicious, creative, attractive & filling! He has a wonderful demeanor, he is reliable, he is very easy to work with, he makes terrific suggestions & is open to taking client suggestions even when it might be out of his comfort zone. He has cooked for us many times & I will continue to ask him to cook for us in the future.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Ted P. · Married on 05/16/2020

A+++ 5 Stars

We found Pedro Duarte on Wedding wire to cater our wedding which was supposed to take place in May. Unfortunately the wedding was cancelled due to COVID, but Pedro made a great impression on us. He really went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with everything and we were blown away but his professionalism, quick response times as well as his passion for his job. Pedro went above and beyond our expectiations, and we will 100% be using his services once our wedding is rescheduled. Thanks again!!

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • W

Wendy D. · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent!

Pedro did an amazing job at our wedding! Our guests were very pleased with the service and the food!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Josh

Josh S. · Married on 09/19/2019

Overall the best

I honestly can’t wait to have there food again. Definitely one of the best food I’ve had and the service was amazing, thank you for everything again!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Laura P. · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing service!

Everything was perfect. Couldn’t have asked for anything better. I would totally recommend them to everyone! Great experience overall. I give them 100/10.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Ana P. · Married on 05/27/2019

Honestly one of the best food I have tried, super helpful and super nice people

Overall one of the best catering company I have worked with. They answered every question I had and made sure I was pleased with everything. The food was amazing and they were super nice. Definitely recommend 10/10

Sent on 06/02/2019

Blanca · Married on 03/11/2019

Profesional

What a great company. Would highly recomend.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Peter E. · Married on 08/03/2018

Super great Staff

WOW. What a great Catering Company!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Jay B.

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend Duarte’s. Pedro could not have been more gracious and professional. We had a great experience from our first meeting with Pedro until the day of our wedding. The food was amazing and we had positive feedback from our guests who not only enjoyed the food but also commented on how personable Pedro and the rest of his staff were throughout the evening.

Sent on 10/04/2019