Duarte Floral Design Reviews

Duarte Floral Design 6
Duarte Floral Design 7
  • cynthia

cynthia · Married on 11/03/2018

Duarte Florist provides exqusite reception design!

Duarte Floral is amazing! Our venue was transformed magically transformed by Monika Duarte! We asked for a mixed of romantic and tropical and were delighted. My daughter's banquet table for her bridal party was breathtaking. The bouquets, centerpieces and driftwood arch (used during the ceremony and after) were so very beautiful! So many of our guests commented on the flowers and decor provided by Duarte Floral. We discussed our vision and Monika listened and designed our dream. If you are planning a Key West Wedding, choose Monika!

• Jolyn

Jolyn Kisiday · Married on 11/03/2018

Tropical-Romantic Beautiful

Monika made my wedding vision come to life. I wanted tropical yet elegant and romantic feel and she did not disappoint. I was speechless when I saw everything come together and so were our guests. We had a bridal table as the main focus it was breath taking. She provided us with the driftwood arch and incorporated our palm theme during the ceremony but also stabilized it during the reception so many guests could also take their picture with the beautiful arch. Monika was so patient with us making many adjustments along the way. We were able to verbally tell her our ideas and she could understand to make it happen in real life. Highly recommended. Such a wonderful experience. Thank you!

Aimee · Married on 10/08/2018

Highly recommend, Great Experience!

Monika was awesome to work with , produced just what I asked of her and very friendly and responsive. I am an event planner so I work with people all the time and this was a great experience! Highly recommend .

Duarte Floral Design 8
    Duarte Floral Design 16
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/30/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Floral!

Monika & the Duarte team did an AMAZING job on our wedding floral! Our flowers were incredible and I cannot thank them enough for overdelivering my vision! I highly recommend them for any special event!

Duarte Floral Design 17
    Duarte Floral Design 18
    Duarte Floral Design 19
    Duarte Floral Design 20
    Duarte Floral Design 21
    Duarte Floral Design 22
    Duarte Floral Design 23

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2018

When I asked my planner (Destination Wedding Studio) for a fuchsia wedding inspired by bougainvillea she didnt blink an eye. I wasn't quite sure how it would be pulled off without looking super tacky but Monika from Duarte was the answer. From our first meeting I was sold on her artistry. It is so clear that she is a true artist in all the floral work that she does. She had all the insight on the types of flowers we could use and the exact look I wanted. We spoke over the phone and she walked me through the entire estimate so I was comfortable with it. She wanted to make sure I was onboard but I told her I trusted her to make all the right decisions and she did. I sent her a few photos of what I was looking for and she created the most dreamy of a fuchsia filled wedding I have ever seen. I must say I winced a bit at the price of my florals (I did ask for a hanging feature and orchids were the main flower so it makes sense) but it was beyond what I was expecting. The day of the wedding we were all getting dressed as floral after floral after floral passed us by. I was so excited to see the final product and it was amazing. There is no way anyone else would have been able to create such a beautiful atmosphere as she did. Everyone was raving about the flowers for days. Thank you Monika for your art, creativity and the most beautiful wedding ever! - A&B Simmons

Duarte Floral Design 24
    Duarte Floral Design 25
    Duarte Floral Design 26
    Duarte Floral Design 27
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 11/29/2017

Simply the best! Monika was amazing to work with -- my session with her and our wedding planner was one of my favorite parts of the whole planning process. I could tell she had a fantastic eye for detail and would pull together gorgeous flowers and other details like lanterns, candles, etc in the perfect collaboration to pull together a stunning vision. And, she did just that -- our table was simply gorgeous, as were all the details for our decor at the cocktail hour, ceremony, etc. She was also extremely gracious and flexible in working with us when some of our guests wanted to enjoy the flowers from the reception -- none of us could stand the thought of such gorgeous blooms only being enjoyed for one night. All I could have hoped for and more!! Thank you!

Christina · Married on 11/18/2017

Nov 18th, 2017 - Jersey Bride - Key West - The only word I can think of is speechless. My floral design was absolutely perfect. My wedding planner (Peggy with Destination Wedding Studio) recommended Monika and I am so glad she did. First of all Monika was such a pleasure to work with. Everything we did was over the phone but she completely understood my vision and made my wedding look like a pintrest photo. I only told her I wanted bright flowers with 3 hanging structures in the middle of the room. WOW!!!
    It was perfect. When working with Monika she provided me with a detailed flower list so I could google each flower to see the color and shape. We went through each flower to make sure it hit my vision (by the way, everything she picked out was perfect). We also discussed different center pieces and design elements for each table. I wish I could post photos to this review because my words do not do it justice. Absolutely, 100% recommend Durante Floral Design.

Duarte Floral Design 28
    Duarte Floral Design 29
    Duarte Floral Design 30
    Duarte Floral Design 31
    Duarte Floral Design 32
    Duarte Floral Design 33
    Duarte Floral Design 34

Chelsea · Married on 11/18/2017

Monika is an artist! Our wedding flowers were absolutely amazing and could not have been more lush and beautiful. She is clearly such a skilled designer which made the planning process a piece of cake - I felt like I could trust her judgment 1000% knowing that the end product was going to be perfect. As gorgeous as the arrangements and my bouquet were, there are also so many little details that still stand out in my mind! Monika gave us a few extra fresh flowers for our photography details pictures and an extra boutonniere for my dad (things I had totally overlooked!), and then surprised us with the prettiest flowers/greenery for our sweetheart table. I am so thankful we chose Duarte and I know you will be too!

Victoria · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I begin to say thank you to Monika and Patricio for their beautiful floral designs for my daughter’s wedding? I have honestly never seen such amazing flowers in my life and Monika made our vision come to life. She was so kind, creative, warm and wonderful to work with. I wish for every bride to have the good fortune to have Monika’s designs be the centerpiece of the most important day in her life. My daughter was a beautiful bride, but Duarte’s floral arrangements, bouquet, and décor made her and her wedding look like a dream. Please, moms … choose Duarte and you will never regret it. The value for what you receive is amazing – Monika is truly an artist. Thank you, Monika!

Duarte Floral Design 35
    Duarte Floral Design 36
    Duarte Floral Design 37
    Duarte Floral Design 38

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow, Duarte and Monika really delivered! They created a tropical garden wedding for me which I will never forget. Even though I new nothing about flowers and had trouble describing the details of what I was looking for, Monika created exactly what I had in mind. Best florist in Key West!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 05/21/2017

We used Duarte for our May wedding at the Hemingway Home. I met with Monika in November 2016 and showed her pictures and told her my vision. I was worried about how the flowers would be on the day of the wedding but they turned out better than I could have hoped. Monika definitely made my vision come to life. I would highly recommend Duarte!

Kate · Married on 05/07/2017

Monika was amazing to work with and her flowers are absolutely stunning. She has beautiful decor inventory to choose from and will work with you to make your vision a reality. When we first met there was a slight miscommunication on budget so I wasn't happy with the first proposal...it was not a problem at all. Monika was super accommodating and made herself available for phone calls and emails as I was planning my Key West wedding from London. She worked with me to get to a budget I was comfortable with without sacrificing quality. The result was AMAZING. I couldn't be happier with the ceremony + reception flowers. My guests are still raving about my bouquet! She even worked with me to use the centerpiece flowers again the next day at my send-off brunch. Look no further, you must work with Duarte, you won't be disappointed!!

Caroline · Married on 04/28/2017

Monika and Pat were a pleasure to work with! They helped capture our vision and stay within our budget, and were very easy to work/communicate with. Our centerpieces, bouquets and other floral arrangements were incredibly beautiful, and if it wasn't a destination wedding, I would have taken them all home!!

Dawnmarie · Married on 04/18/2017

Very scary when you have to make plans from California for a Key West wedding. Had to trust what you see online for florists. Thankfully Duarte Floral Design was everything you saw and More!!!! The wedding table arrangements were gorgeous. ALL the bouquets and boutonnieres were amazing!! We couldnt have asked for more. They were exceptional.
    Thank you Duate for the ease of ordering and the exceptional service and for the most amazing arrangements.

Barbara · Married on 04/02/2017

We had the pleasure to work with Monica from Duarte recently for our wedding in Ernest Hemingway home in Key West. We were absolutely in love with Duarte flower designs, our wedding settings looked stunning! They took our ideas very carefully and did everything even better than we imagined. Everyone loved it and took lots of pictures of the table settings and florals. They showed extra care by preparing a few different options for boutonniere design to make sure groom had exactly what he wanted, and he loved it. They also accommodated a very last minute request/ adhoc idea from make up artist to add some flowers into bridal hairstyle! I would definitely highly recommend them to anyone for wedding in the Keys.

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2017

If your looking for a WOW factor, You have come to the right spot. Monika and Patricio have such artist vision. See something you like on Pinterest? They make it come to life. Monika was so professional and so focused. Her designs unique. We were immediately on the same page creating so many ideas together. Our theme was old Hollywood and our day would be held at the Hemingway home. The final result was a visual splender of lush greenery and just enough art deco. One of our wedding guests is a party planner for the likes of Stella McCartney and Donatella Versace, and she was floored by the design. Everyone was! Thank you Monika and Patricio your talent and perspective made our day exceptional.
    Jessica and Ed Wiegman 3-17-17

Caryn · Married on 03/11/2017

This team is out of this world. If you want a wow factor then go Duarte. They can not only bring your vision to life but exceed your expectations. They literally left me speechless with their attention to detail and love put into each arrangement. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being spectacular.

Leslie · Married on 03/04/2017

We were absolutely thrilled with our flowers and decorations by Durate Floral Design. I wasn't worried about planning a destination wedding but there is an element of being unsure about how things will turn out without being able to see things in person but based of what I saw on their social media, I knew I could trust Monika and Patricio to handle our wedding ceremony and reception at the Hemingway Home. We we right. They did a wonderful job and executed everything perfectly, despite being given very little instruction - we had a vibe and they nailed it without any hand-holding. I made a lot of last minute decisions and they rolled with it beautifully. Would highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2016

Have faith in Duarte! They are extremely talented and professional. Monika turned my vision into reality. The decor and flowers were more beautiful than i could ever have imagined!

Michael · Married on 12/01/2016

Wow!! This place exceeded all of my expectations. Most beautiful flowers and decorations I have ever seen. Everyone at our wedding said our wedding looked like a front page of a magazine. I am a extremely picky person and sometimes hard to deal with. So when someone does there job over and beyond I am usually surprised. Duarte did just that. They made our wedding absolutely perfect!!! Trust me that they will take care of you and do a fabulous job. When you see how beautiful they do it will make you cry. I did. Thank you so much for making our special day so perfect.

Hannah · Married on 11/05/2016

Monika at Durate was AMAZING! We went and interviewed all the top florists in Key West. We started with a budget and what we wanted the design to look like. For the most part everyone was out of our budget, which we started to understand this is the first time we have done this and flowers are an exspensive part of the wedding day. But what really stopped us in our tracks were all the designers telling us that we couldn't have what we wanted. After being told by 5 differednt designers that we couldnt have low and high arrangements at the Westin Sunset Deck we felt as if it just wasnt going to look the way we had dreamed it. Thats when we met with Monika, she sat down with us, she listed to what we wanted, and then right there at the first meeting with her she started to put table designs together exactly as we had described it to her. She said that we could have the design we wanted and that if it was to be windy she would change it at the last minute to make it safe but still keep as much of our design as possible. I was over the moon. Turns out Duarte has had the most experiance at the Sunset Deck at the Westin and she knew what she was talking about. I called her that night and booked her. The flowers were amazing, everything was perfect and exactly what we had wanted. Thank you Monika for listening to us and making our wedding day perfect with your beautiful arrangments.

Mike · Married on 10/01/2016

I spoke with them by the phone,they were amazing,friendly and helpful.Duarte delivered exactly what we wanted on the of our wedding.The flowers and decor looked absolutely incredible.The style and quality just breathtaking!!they made venue look amazing,we had so many great comments from our guest!!!HIGHLY recommended!!!!

Ann · Married on 07/15/2016

Pat and Monica of Duarte Floral Design are talented, professional, and wonderful to work with. They Listen and they Deliver! Their wedding designs are artistic and creative... The flowers are fresh and beautiful! They provided all the flowers for our daughter's Key West wedding at St. Mary's Basilica and the reception at Casa Marina. We were completely happy with the beautiful bouquets and the exquisite floral designs in the ballroom! The orchids, roses, tulips, ranunculus, hydrangeas. and lisianthus paired with an abundance of candlelight were just as our bride requested! We received many compliments on the stunning flowers and decor. No surprises..no headaches...just Delightful results with Duarte!

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2016

Wonderful people and gorgeous floral creations. Wish I could upload a photo to show the flowers they did for us. We got married at the Ernest Hemingway Home and Duarte came highly recommended. They answered every email quickly and worked with our budget. If we ever renew our vows we would absolutely use them again. Highly recommend.

Paige · Married on 04/30/2016

My wedding was an outside venue in Key West and Duarte Floral Design provided all of the flowers for the beach and reception. They were simply AMAZING. Guests kept asking who designed them and at the end of the night they asked if they could have one to take home. Monika was remarkable taking a couple of pictures we found on the internet and blending what we wanted after a 45 minute meeting, I am not sure how they do it but I highly recommend them in our town. The best part is when you sit in their store they actually have inventory such as vases, lanterns....to view. We were truly pleased in every way by what they did and it was a simple process. Book them for wonderful work and creativity.