Duarte Floral Design Reviews

Duarte Floral Design 7
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 04/07/2019

Our dream wedding

When planning our wedding, there were two things I was very particular about and willing to splurge a bit on, the floral and the photography. After much research (mostly online, as we live in Texas and weren't able to visit in person before the wedding), Duarte seemed BY FAR the best option for my difficult-to-please aesthetic taste. Monika was so sweet, responsive, & helpful. I sent lots of pictures of ideas and she talked with me about options. When we were feeling tight with the budget, she helped me decide how to adjust without giving up my vision. I finally got to go to her studio and meet her in person a few days before the wedding and it only confirmed my decision more. Day of, our bouquets were delivered and I teared up, they were more amazing than I could've ever imagined. Of course, all the other floral/greenery followed suit at the venue (Hemingway Home). The ONLY downside is that I couldn't wave a wand and make it all last forever. Would recommend Duarte to anyone wanting gorgeous, timeless floral design accompanied by a kind and helpful staff.

Wish I had more of our professional pictures to share, but here are a few :)

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Duarte Floral Design 12
    Duarte Floral Design 13

Laura · Married on 04/07/2019

Stunning Florists

They are the best in Key West. They are so artistic and made my vision come to life within my budget. They work well with the other local vendors. Everyone at the wedding was stunned by how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Duarte Floral Design 14
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 03/23/2019

Duarte Made My Dreams Come True!

I had a lot of trouble deciding between to floral vendors, and I'm so happy I went with Duarte! They took my vision and ran with it. They had great ideas for ways to make my budget last. Specifically, we repurposed the two floral arrangements from the church ceremony, as well as the bridesmaids bouquets, and used them all at the head table. I also appreciated that Monika did not try to upsell me, but instead gave recommendations that ended up saving me money. I was so impressed by the tablescape and my bouquet!

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Duarte Floral Design 20
    Duarte Floral Design 21

Stacy · Married on 03/09/2019

Gorgeous Wedding

Monika and the Duarte team went above and beyond my expectations. I knew from photos and reviews that they could make a wedding stunning-- but still I was completely blown away. They are true artists and so easy to work with as well. Our flowers were so beautiful that I couldn't stand to part with them and carried them with me on the plane, etc so that I could figure out a way to keep them forever. I cannot recommend Duarte more!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Duarte Floral Design 22
    Duarte Floral Design 23

Natalie · Married on 02/17/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

Wow, I can't even describe how fairytale like my day was with the beautiful flowers that Duarte provided. They delivered above and beyond my expectations. They are true tastemakers and styled my wedding so artistically while still within my budget. If you want your Key West wedding to be gorgeous please use Duarte

Sent on 02/26/2019
    Duarte Floral Design 24
  • Jaylin

Jaylin Thacker · Married on 02/16/2019

Best florists in The Florida Keys!

There are not enough words to describe our experience with Duarte. I was extremely worried that I wouldn’t be able to find vendors who could create what I was invisioning. When you think of Florida Keys, you think bright and airy. But we wanted the exact opposite for our design, dark and moody. Monika and Patricio delivered exactly this. They were both such a pleasure to work with. I loved stopping by their studio and seeing what they were cooking up for their next event. Thank you so much Duarte for your hard work and creativeness!!! I will forever recommend their services for any event.

Sent on 02/16/2019
    Duarte Floral Design 32
    Duarte Floral Design 33
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/10/2019

Flowers were absolutely gorgeous!

Monika and Pat were a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond to work within my budget. I found exactly what I wanted on Pinterest but it was way too expensive, Monika worked with me to create something identical but with more affordable flowers. Our flowers could not have been more beautiful and I could not be more happy with the quality of work and the professionalism of Duarte Floral. 10 stars!!!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Duarte Floral Design 34
    Duarte Floral Design 35
    Duarte Floral Design 36
    Duarte Floral Design 37

Emilee · Married on 01/05/2019

Your floral vision will come to life, plus great customer service!

Monika and her team delivered exactly what I had envisioned for my bouquet, flower arrangements, etc. We discussed everything over the phone and email but I was never concerned about the quality of product I would receive. Duarte Floral Design was an exceptional choice and I 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 01/05/2019

Flower Perfection

AMAZING!! My flowers at my wedding were more than what I expected and were complimented by many of my guest. I am very pleased by my center pieces and flower crown that I wore down the isle and recommend them to anyone, I was very impressed with there work!!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Duarte Floral Design 38
  • cynthia

cynthia · Married on 11/03/2018

Duarte Florist provides exqusite reception design!

Duarte Floral is amazing! Our venue was transformed magically transformed by Monika Duarte! We asked for a mixed of romantic and tropical and were delighted. My daughter's banquet table for her bridal party was breathtaking. The bouquets, centerpieces and driftwood arch (used during the ceremony and after) were so very beautiful! So many of our guests commented on the flowers and decor provided by Duarte Floral. We discussed our vision and Monika listened and designed our dream. If you are planning a Key West Wedding, choose Monika!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Jolyn

Jolyn Kisiday · Married on 11/03/2018

Tropical-Romantic Beautiful

Monika made my wedding vision come to life. I wanted tropical yet elegant and romantic feel and she did not disappoint. I was speechless when I saw everything come together and so were our guests. We had a bridal table as the main focus it was breath taking. She provided us with the driftwood arch and incorporated our palm theme during the ceremony but also stabilized it during the reception so many guests could also take their picture with the beautiful arch. Monika was so patient with us making many adjustments along the way. We were able to verbally tell her our ideas and she could understand to make it happen in real life. Highly recommended. Such a wonderful experience. Thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Aimee · Married on 10/08/2018

Highly recommend, Great Experience!

Monika was awesome to work with , produced just what I asked of her and very friendly and responsive. I am an event planner so I work with people all the time and this was a great experience! Highly recommend .

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Duarte Floral Design 47
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/30/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Floral!

Monika & the Duarte team did an AMAZING job on our wedding floral! Our flowers were incredible and I cannot thank them enough for overdelivering my vision! I highly recommend them for any special event!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Duarte Floral Design 52
    Duarte Floral Design 53
    Duarte Floral Design 54

Alyssa · Married on 04/07/2018

When I asked my planner (Destination Wedding Studio) for a fuchsia wedding inspired by bougainvillea she didnt blink an eye. I wasn't quite sure how it would be pulled off without looking super tacky but Monika from Duarte was the answer. From our first meeting I was sold on her artistry. It is so clear that she is a true artist in all the floral work that she does. She had all the insight on the types of flowers we could use and the exact look I wanted. We spoke over the phone and she walked me through the entire estimate so I was comfortable with it. She wanted to make sure I was onboard but I told her I trusted her to make all the right decisions and she did. I sent her a few photos of what I was looking for and she created the most dreamy of a fuchsia filled wedding I have ever seen. I must say I winced a bit at the price of my florals (I did ask for a hanging feature and orchids were the main flower so it makes sense) but it was beyond what I was expecting. The day of the wedding we were all getting dressed as floral after floral after floral passed us by. I was so excited to see the final product and it was amazing. There is no way anyone else would have been able to create such a beautiful atmosphere as she did. Everyone was raving about the flowers for days. Thank you Monika for your art, creativity and the most beautiful wedding ever! - A&B Simmons

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Duarte Floral Design 55
    Duarte Floral Design 56
    Duarte Floral Design 57
    Duarte Floral Design 58
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 11/29/2017

Simply the best! Monika was amazing to work with -- my session with her and our wedding planner was one of my favorite parts of the whole planning process. I could tell she had a fantastic eye for detail and would pull together gorgeous flowers and other details like lanterns, candles, etc in the perfect collaboration to pull together a stunning vision. And, she did just that -- our table was simply gorgeous, as were all the details for our decor at the cocktail hour, ceremony, etc. She was also extremely gracious and flexible in working with us when some of our guests wanted to enjoy the flowers from the reception -- none of us could stand the thought of such gorgeous blooms only being enjoyed for one night. All I could have hoped for and more!! Thank you!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Christina · Married on 11/18/2017

Nov 18th, 2017 - Jersey Bride - Key West - The only word I can think of is speechless. My floral design was absolutely perfect. My wedding planner (Peggy with Destination Wedding Studio) recommended Monika and I am so glad she did. First of all Monika was such a pleasure to work with. Everything we did was over the phone but she completely understood my vision and made my wedding look like a pintrest photo. I only told her I wanted bright flowers with 3 hanging structures in the middle of the room. WOW!!!
    It was perfect. When working with Monika she provided me with a detailed flower list so I could google each flower to see the color and shape. We went through each flower to make sure it hit my vision (by the way, everything she picked out was perfect). We also discussed different center pieces and design elements for each table. I wish I could post photos to this review because my words do not do it justice. Absolutely, 100% recommend Durante Floral Design.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Duarte Floral Design 63
    Duarte Floral Design 64
    Duarte Floral Design 65

Chelsea · Married on 11/18/2017

Monika is an artist! Our wedding flowers were absolutely amazing and could not have been more lush and beautiful. She is clearly such a skilled designer which made the planning process a piece of cake - I felt like I could trust her judgment 1000% knowing that the end product was going to be perfect. As gorgeous as the arrangements and my bouquet were, there are also so many little details that still stand out in my mind! Monika gave us a few extra fresh flowers for our photography details pictures and an extra boutonniere for my dad (things I had totally overlooked!), and then surprised us with the prettiest flowers/greenery for our sweetheart table. I am so thankful we chose Duarte and I know you will be too!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Victoria · Married on 11/18/2017

Where do I begin to say thank you to Monika and Patricio for their beautiful floral designs for my daughter’s wedding? I have honestly never seen such amazing flowers in my life and Monika made our vision come to life. She was so kind, creative, warm and wonderful to work with. I wish for every bride to have the good fortune to have Monika’s designs be the centerpiece of the most important day in her life. My daughter was a beautiful bride, but Duarte’s floral arrangements, bouquet, and décor made her and her wedding look like a dream. Please, moms … choose Duarte and you will never regret it. The value for what you receive is amazing – Monika is truly an artist. Thank you, Monika!

Sent on 12/23/2017
    Duarte Floral Design 66
    Duarte Floral Design 67
    Duarte Floral Design 68
    Duarte Floral Design 69

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow, Duarte and Monika really delivered! They created a tropical garden wedding for me which I will never forget. Even though I new nothing about flowers and had trouble describing the details of what I was looking for, Monika created exactly what I had in mind. Best florist in Key West!

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 05/21/2017

We used Duarte for our May wedding at the Hemingway Home. I met with Monika in November 2016 and showed her pictures and told her my vision. I was worried about how the flowers would be on the day of the wedding but they turned out better than I could have hoped. Monika definitely made my vision come to life. I would highly recommend Duarte!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Kate · Married on 05/07/2017

Monika was amazing to work with and her flowers are absolutely stunning. She has beautiful decor inventory to choose from and will work with you to make your vision a reality. When we first met there was a slight miscommunication on budget so I wasn't happy with the first proposal...it was not a problem at all. Monika was super accommodating and made herself available for phone calls and emails as I was planning my Key West wedding from London. She worked with me to get to a budget I was comfortable with without sacrificing quality. The result was AMAZING. I couldn't be happier with the ceremony + reception flowers. My guests are still raving about my bouquet! She even worked with me to use the centerpiece flowers again the next day at my send-off brunch. Look no further, you must work with Duarte, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Caroline · Married on 04/28/2017

Monika and Pat were a pleasure to work with! They helped capture our vision and stay within our budget, and were very easy to work/communicate with. Our centerpieces, bouquets and other floral arrangements were incredibly beautiful, and if it wasn't a destination wedding, I would have taken them all home!!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Dawnmarie · Married on 04/18/2017

Very scary when you have to make plans from California for a Key West wedding. Had to trust what you see online for florists. Thankfully Duarte Floral Design was everything you saw and More!!!! The wedding table arrangements were gorgeous. ALL the bouquets and boutonnieres were amazing!! We couldnt have asked for more. They were exceptional.
    Thank you Duate for the ease of ordering and the exceptional service and for the most amazing arrangements.

Sent on 04/26/2017

Barbara · Married on 04/02/2017

We had the pleasure to work with Monica from Duarte recently for our wedding in Ernest Hemingway home in Key West. We were absolutely in love with Duarte flower designs, our wedding settings looked stunning! They took our ideas very carefully and did everything even better than we imagined. Everyone loved it and took lots of pictures of the table settings and florals. They showed extra care by preparing a few different options for boutonniere design to make sure groom had exactly what he wanted, and he loved it. They also accommodated a very last minute request/ adhoc idea from make up artist to add some flowers into bridal hairstyle! I would definitely highly recommend them to anyone for wedding in the Keys.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/17/2017

If your looking for a WOW factor, You have come to the right spot. Monika and Patricio have such artist vision. See something you like on Pinterest? They make it come to life. Monika was so professional and so focused. Her designs unique. We were immediately on the same page creating so many ideas together. Our theme was old Hollywood and our day would be held at the Hemingway home. The final result was a visual splender of lush greenery and just enough art deco. One of our wedding guests is a party planner for the likes of Stella McCartney and Donatella Versace, and she was floored by the design. Everyone was! Thank you Monika and Patricio your talent and perspective made our day exceptional.
    Jessica and Ed Wiegman 3-17-17