Duality Artistry Reviews

Duality Artistry 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2019

Italian Contessa meets Sorrento Goddess Look for Wedding Events

I promise you, there is NO ONE ELSE that will make you look as beautiful as Dani of Duality. She is so precise and skilled in her art. She will highlight your beauty and reveal you to yourself in ways you can not even imagine. She is a warm, lovely and devoted artist that treats her Brides as an extension of herself. Hair by Gabby was OUTSTANDING. Best experience I have ever had and I get my makeup done a lot. The professionalism and quality of this team is unparalleled.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Duality Artistry 8
    Duality Artistry 9
    Duality Artistry 10
    Duality Artistry 11
    Duality Artistry 12
    Duality Artistry 13

Duality Artistry's reply:

You captured the Italian Contessa meets Sorrento Goddess look perfectly! We were so lucky to be a part of this incredible event!!! Your vision for your day spoke to me from our first coffee meeting and I feel honored to have seen everything come to life. Can’t wait to see you on your next visit. XO

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2019

Best In Beauty!

I had an amazing experience with Duality Artistry for my Naples wedding. We had a destination wedding and Dani was so easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions! Dani and Lauren were able to schedule my hair trial during one of my only pre-wedding planning trips, helped my mom find a colorist for a last minute touch up before the wedding and created gorgeous looks for all my bridesmaids (with all different hair types) on the big day. Lauren is a treasure and an incredible hair stylist. I loved my hair and it stayed perfect even in the beach wind. Thank you Duality Artistry, you are simply the best!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kat · Married on 02/02/2019

You'll look stellar!

The team at Duality Artistry were incredibly personable and did a phenomenal job with the hair and makeup, even when we gave them somewhat vague instructions. For a relatively modest fee, they came to my wedding venue and took care of us on site. They're super talented, easy to talk to, and will make sure you and your bridesmaids look amazing on your wedding day. I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone in the area searching for makeup and hair!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Duality Artistry 14
    Duality Artistry 15

Duality Artistry's reply:

Such a special day...Thank you so much for including us! You looked beautiful and these pictures capture you perfectly. Please stay in touch & keep sending more pictures when you can. XO

Alexandra · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent job by Dani and her team

From submitting the inquiry to each email Dani’s response time was excellent. Carly did a fabulous job doing people’s makeup and Lindsay did an amazing job with peoples hair. One of my bridesmaids even said she had never seen every single bridesmaid be happy with their hair and makeup until these two ladies. Thank you so much to them and I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Alex for including Duality Artistry in your day! So happy to hear your girls loved their looks. Looking forward to seeing your pictures! XO Dani

Megan Owens · Married on 12/08/2018

Megan Owens

I would highly recommend Duality Artistry to any bride looking for hair and makeup! Dani and Lauren did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and my wedding day. They are incredibly talented and helped create a perfect look! The whole team was so much fun to have around on the day of the wedding and were wonderful to work with! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and were beyond thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out. The whole Duality team truly went above and beyond to make everything perfect, and I would definitely recommend their services to all future brides looking for an incredible glam squad!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Hi Megan!
    What an amazing wedding day... We feel so blessed to be included and loved spending time with you, your family and friends! Please stay in touch... looking forward to seeing your gorgeous pictures! XO
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend

I had hair trials with multiple beauty teams and could not be happier with the duality team! They were very communicative and accommodating. Everyone in my bridal party looked amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

We loved being a part of your day! You looked amazing and we feel blessed to have shared such special moments with you and your girls. Please stay in touch and share your beautiful pictures when you can. XO Dani

Jessica · Married on 11/30/2018

Incredible experience

Dani and Lauren did my makeup and my hair on my wedding day. They did an AMAZING job and I couldn't have been happier with them. They are also so sweet and my bridesmaids loved them as well! We all looked beautiful and as the bride, I felt very special!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Sweet Jessica, thank you for including us in your day! We felt like part of the family. You looked stunning and we can’t wait to see your pictures.
    Please stay in touch!
    XO Dani
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Gordon · Married on 11/17/2018

Never felt more beautiful

Lauren made me feel more beautiful than a i could even imagine. Plus the makeup photographed perfectly and both HMU held up throughout the night!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including us in your day. You looked absolutely stunning and your pictures captured you perfectly! Have a wonderful holiday season! XO

Jill · Married on 11/11/2018

Simply elegant

I’m not a big make-up wearer, all over face or eye. With that as a backdrop, Dani made me look and feel beautiful while still “being comfortable in my skin”. She also made the whole experience feel so much like a day at the spa that my mom fell asleep in the chair while getting her makeup done! ;)

Sent on 12/06/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

When someone falls asleep in your chair...That’s the best compliment ever... Thank you Jill for including us in your day! You looked absolutely beautiful! Please stay in touch and share your pics when you can. XO Dani
  • Jessica

Jessica Palma · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

Dani and team were wonderful to work with for my wedding. Dani is very organized and attentive, which made scheduling and setting day-of-timeline with my wedding planner a breeze. Carly did makeup and Lindsay did hair for myself, my mom, my mother-in-law and my bridesmaids. We all felt beautiful! My friends have all been in lots of weddings and said this was their favorite hair & makeup by far! Carly and Lindsay worked with me on my trial and also on some items I changed my mind on afterward. I live out of state, so coming back for another trial was not an option, but they communicated well and I had just the look I had hoped for. They came on-site to do my rehearsal hair and make-up, incredibly helpful to start relaxing the day before the big day, on-site on the wedding day and returned that evening to the reception venue for touch-ups for photos and freshening up myself and my bridesmaids before dinner and dancing. I felt so RELAXED on my wedding day, which brides do not often say, and the Duality Artistry team helped me feel this way.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Duality Artistry 16

Duality Artistry's reply:

What an amazing way to start the new year... thank you for the kind words regarding our team. It makes me so happy to know that you had a wonderful wedding experience. Thank you so much for including us in your big day. We love that you and your girls loved your look! Please stay in touch and share more of these gorgeous photos. XO
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous work!!!

The Duality team was fabulous!!! I had my hair and make-up done for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day. The captured the look I wanted perfectly. They were attentive to my bridesmaid's needs and were happy to make adjustments based on what they wanted.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including us in your day! You were a gorgeous bride. We loved spending time with you, your family & bridesmaids. Can’t wait to see your pictures. XO

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend For Makeup & Hair

I would highly recommend Duality Artistry for any bride. During my trial I was a bit difficult as it took a few runs to find my perfect look. However, their team was extremely patient with me and helped to make my rehearsal dinner and wedding day picture perfect :) They were also extremely fun to have around the day of and were easy to work with. They went above and beyond!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Wow...you stole the show! Carly and Lindsay enjoyed every minute of creating your perfect bridal look! Thank you for including Duality Artistry in your day. Your pictures are stunning! XO

Nicole Pasek Grieser · Married on 10/20/2018

Bride & Bridemaids Must Haves!! Duality Artistry

Duality Artistry is a wedding must have!! Dani, Lauren and their team go above and beyond to make your day special. They make your vision come alive. So happy they were a part of my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Nikki! We loved spending time with you, your mom and your girls. We are happy to hear you loved your look. You are such a beautiful bride inside and out and your pictures captured that perfectly! We can’t wait to see more!

Megan · Married on 10/14/2018

Flexible and Reliable

Duality Artistry provided hair services for my my wedding party. They were flexible when I was second guessing my hair trial by booking another one for me. They were flexible about traveling to my location even though they only styled four people. Other hair vendors were not flexible about traveling and required a minimum amount or minimum number of people. Our hair looked modern, gorgeous, and held up all day and night! If I didn't already have a good friend that provides make-up services, I would've booked with Duality too!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Megan for including us in your day! We’re so happy to hear you and your girls loved your looks. Enjoy married life...We can’t wait to see your pictures, so please stay in touch!
    XO Duality Artistry Beauty Team

Annie · Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous Glam Team

Dani and Megan were amazing. I did my trial the night before my wedding and couldn't wait to see them again the next day. They listened to me and gave me exactly the look I wanted.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including us on your big day! We loved being your glam squad! Can’t wait to see your beautiful pictures. XO

Christina Grizzaffi · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing wedding hair & makeup!

The girls at Duality are professional & extremely talented. I felt like such a beautiful bride thanks to them. They made sure my vision was met & I was thrilled to have them be a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Duality Artistry 17
    Duality Artistry 18

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing such a special day with us... we enjoyed pampering you & your girls! You looked stunning & your pictures captured you perfectly! XO
    Dani
    Duality Artistry & team

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

Sara did my make up for my wedding including airbrushing and eyelashes and all I can say is wow! I felt beautiful and she gave me the soft, natural look that I was wanting. She came to my hotel room, brought everything she needed, and worked in a timely manner. Would definitely use again.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including Duality Artistry in your big day. You were a beautiful bride and we can’t wait to see your pictures.

Signe · Married on 03/17/2018

I have had my makeup done by several different people and I have to say WOW at Dani's work. I was completely blown away by how stunning Duality Artistry made me, my wedding party, and some other guests at the wedding! I loved the makeup Dani used, it felt so light and fresh on my face. It lasted all night and through the beach day the next day (and yes I did get in the water). The false eyelashes they use are great quality that make you forget you are even wearing them!

Duality Artistry was very responsive and great to work with. Always answered all my questions right away. They really went above and beyond. Plus Dani and her team are so much fun to be around!

Thank you Duality Artistry!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

My beautiful bride, Signe! What a special day...We had so much fun and enjoyed your family & friends! Thank you for including Duality Artistry and sharing such an important day. XO DANI

Ailie · Married on 11/11/2017

We had such a great experience working with Dani and her team for our November 2017 wedding at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort in Naples. Dani herself was booked for another wedding on our date, but we loved working with Mary and Sara for makeup and Megan and Allison for hair! I had my trial a few months before the wedding with Mary and Megan, but Dani was there, as well, making sure everything went smoothly and helping me finalize our plans for the wedding day. We loved the whole team, and my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law, all looked beautiful and were so happy with the way they looked.

Also, since we did a first look a couple hours before our ceremony, we added on pre-ceremony hair touch-up, and I also changed my hair into an updo for the reception. Megan (hair) came back TWICE to do those two things. She was so sweet and felt like a friend on our special day. She also did my hair for our rehearsal, and Sara did my makeup - they came to my suite for the rehearsal and wedding day, which made everything super easy and carefree. Dani, thanks for building such an awesome, talented team, that really goes above and beyond!

****Photos via Luminaire Foto - https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/luminaire-foto-naples/2fb411522d8cd1d5.html

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Duality Artistry 25
    Duality Artistry 26
    Duality Artistry 27

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your beauty team and experience. You were a stunning bride and we were honored to be a part of your big day! Your pictures are beautiful... keep them coming! Happy New Year to you and your family. XO Dani

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Dani and her team are incredibly talented! Lauren, Carly, & Amy did such an amazing job on myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law. They were so fun to be around and engaged with every single one of us. People are still talking about my hair and makeup!! I felt so great on the day of my wedding and a huge part of that was because of them. I highly recommend their services. Thank you ladies! Love Kelly D.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Duality Artistry's reply:

Awe!!! Thank you so much! I’m so in love with your photos...absolutely stunning!!!
    I will share this with the girls.
    Thank you again for including us in your day/s!!!
    XO

Matt · Married on 10/06/2017

I was so pleased with these ladies work, Dani was awesome. My wife looked so freaken beautiful, money well spent for sure, her makeup last all day and I love that she was happy, that certainly put a smile on my face.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Duality Artistry's reply:

What an amazing day & handsome couple! Thank you for including us in your day!
    Dani

Rosaria Esposito Costagliol · Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing talent

Dani and team were amazing for both hair and makeup. Everyone looked amazing and when they were done with everyone they double checked to see if anyone wanted anything changed or fixed and took their time. I highly recommend using them for a wedding or any special event. They were fantastic! I received compliments all night long.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Brian · Married on 09/02/2017

Duality Artistry was a pleasure to work with. Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing! They were professional and gave great ideas for styles.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2017

Dani and Lauren were amazing!!! I was unable to do a trial run with them as I was planning my destination wedding from afar but I sent them inspirational pictures of the look I was aiming for. They nailed it! Not only did I look and feel amazing but so did my mom, grandmother, cousin, monther in law and sister in law. They went above and beyond to make us all feel and look wonderful but also to help me with tiny little details while getting ready. They are worth every penny!! Thank you Dani and Lauren!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Duality Artistry's reply:

Our lovely Lauren! You were stunning! We had such a blast...thank you for sharing your day!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Dani and her team are FANTASTIC!! Not only does she make you look like a movie star, she also makes it such a fun process! She helped calm me down and my wedding day and was very flexible and accommodating of our needs. From the trail to the day of- I enjoyed every experience! I would highly recommend Duality to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Duality Artistry's reply:

You are amazing and we were so lucky to be a part of your day! Beautiful inside and out! XO