Duality Artistry Reviews

76 | Naples, FL

76 Reviews for Duality Artistry

Marissa Smith · Getting married on 02/01/2022

BEST Hair & Makeup Experience EVER!

Not enough words to express my gratitude to Dani, Gabby and Allison for making me feel my absolute BEST on my wedding day! I never wear makeup so I was a little nervous about looking and feeling like myself, but they listened to me and were able to create the most natural look so that I was not only comfortable, but looked AMAZING! Beyond thankful that we chose Duality Artistry for my special day - would recommend them 100 times over!!!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Duality Artistry's reply:

You looked stunning... We were so honored to be a part of your special day!
    Please stay in touch and share your beautiful pictures when you can. XO your beauty squad!!!

Jaclyn · Getting married on 08/10/2021

Fantastic Beauty Team!

The Duality Artistry Beauty Team was Exceptional! Gabi and Chloe did an Outstanding Job with my Wedding Party and myself. All the ladies were so pleased with the results! My Beach Wedding was a Dream Come True! Thank you so much for your Professionalism, Superior Customer Service and Creativity!!!
    Warmest Regards,
    Jaclyn

Sent on 10/20/2020

Ashley Whitmore · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful Experience

Dani and Megan were an absolute pleasure to work with and very quick at responding to any last minute needs. Myself as well as my girls were amazed how talented they were and made us all feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend Duality to anyone looking for a great experience and will be using them again for any future needs.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

What an amazing day...had so much fun with you and your girls! Thank you for sharing your day with us. Can’t wait to see how your beautiful vision came to life in your pictures! Please stay in touch...looking forward to seeing you for the next event! XO

Alyssa Simm · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Wedding @ Port Royal

My wedding planner recommended Duality Artistry for my wedding in Naples, FL at the Port Royal Club. She connected me to Dani from Duality Artistry, who set me up for my trial with hair and makeup. My first trial went smoothly for my makeup, but I unfortunately did not like my hair. When Dani heard that I didn't like my hair, she immediately reached out and recommended a second trial run. It was clear that she wanted me to be comfortable and worry-free about hair and makeup on wedding day.

For my second trial, she set me up with Allison for my hair, who perfectly imitated my inspirational photos.

On my rehearsal and wedding day, Allison (hair stylist) and Brittany (makeup artist) over exceeded my expectations on the outcome. I received numerous compliments on my hair and makeup, with multiple people noting that my hair looked "beachy" and my makeup looked "light and airy". These were the exact looks that I was going for.

I would highly recommend using Duality Artisty, especially Brittany and Allison for makeup and hair. Dani is a pleasure to work with and will take care of you!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Duality Artistry's reply:

So happy to hear you loved your look & enjoyed your beauty team. Brittany & Allison couldn’t say enough good things about your family, friends & the ‘get ready’ experience.
    Thank you for including us & for trusting us with your looks! Can’t wait to see your pictures. Stay in touch! XO
  • Kerry

Kerry Midnet · Married on 10/10/2020

10/10 - Hair & Makeup for Wedding - BEST CHOICE

I 100% recommend Duality Artistry to make you look flawless for any special event!
    I hired Duality Artistry to do my Hair & Makeup for both my Rehearsal Dinner and my Wedding and I couldn’t be happier!! Choosing Duality Artistry was one of the best decisions I made during the Wedding process!
    They are extremely experienced, easy to work with and take direction very well. They make your dream-look into reality! And at the end of the day, you will immediately have a place in your heart for them and their whole team, as they go WAY BEYOND just the typical H&MU experience. They truly care about you and making sure you look your absolute best for the most important moments in your life.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Duality Artistry's reply:

I don’t even know what to say... you’ll have a little slice of our hearts always... thank you for trusting us with your big day & for making us feel like part of the wedding! Your sis, mom, dad (my MUAssistant) & HUBBY, all made us feel so comfortable. These pictures are beautiful and Austin really captured your day perfectly! Can’t wait to see you again soon ... until then...XOXO

Veronica Araneo · Married on 07/12/2020

Great Experience!

Lauren and Amy did an amazing job on everyone’s hair and makeup for our wedding. Everyone was complimenting how great everyone looked! I was so happy and thankful I chose Dual Artistry for my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/01/2020

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including Duality Artistry! Lauren and AJ enjoyed being your beauty team. You were a stunning bride & we look forward to seeing your pictures. Please stay in touch. Cheers to a wonderful marriage!
  • Jenna

Jenna Ciszon · Married on 04/18/2020

Book NOW! Duality is the best of the best!

Duality is AMAZING! Dani and Gabby were SO easy and nice to work with. I went through 3 different hair trials before finding Duality. I was so disappointed with my previous trials and almost flew my hair dresser from Chicago to Florida with me for my hair! Luckily, I listened to my wedding coordinator and read all the reviews on Duality and decided to book a trial. GABBY is so talented and SO sweet and easy to work with. She knew exactly what I wanted just by looking at my inspirational pictures, I barely had to explain anything. I am very particular about my hair, and was stressed thinking about not finding someone I trusted. Gabby took all of my nerves away, I had FULL confidence in her and absolutely LOVED my final wedding day hair. My bridesmaids and mom felt the exact same! I would HIGHLY recommend the Duality Team, not only are they just so fun and nice, but extremely talented. Don't waste your time searching for anyone else!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Duality Artistry's reply:

We were honored to be a part of your day & your kind words reaffirmed why being in the beauty industry makes us feel so lucky! You were a stunning bride and we can’t wait to see more of yours pictures! Please stay in touch. XO

Nichole Howell · Married on 02/15/2020

Hair and Makeup

Kristen was amazing, not only was she really nice and super easy to get along with but she truly made me feel and look like a bride. My husband and I decided to elope on the beach and originally I was going to try to do my own hair and makeup but I am so thankful that Kristen was the one who got me ready. I can’t thank you enough for arranging hair and makeup at such short notice, you helped add so much joy to my special day.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Duality Artistry's reply:

This makes our day! So honored to be a part of your day and happy you loved your look. Please stay in touch and send pictures when you can. Dani & Kristen
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 01/26/2020

Best beauty team!

Dani and Lauren were amazing! They were responsive, on time, and just over the top talented. My hair and makeup came out exactly as I envisioned it. My mother and MIL were also so happy with their hair and makeup! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a beauty team for their wedding.

Sent on 02/10/2020

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Cynthia for including us in your day! We enjoyed our ‘beauty’ time with you & your moms. You looked beautiful and the pictures captured you perfectly.
    Can’t wait to see more! XO
  • Deanna

Deanna Marzillo · Married on 01/24/2020

The very best in on-site Hair & Makeup!

Duality Artistry (Dani & Team,) are the very best in on site hair and makeup! My sister and I have our own business in Chicago and I was a bride that was planning a wedding in Florida so I was nervous to choose someone other than us. While my sister still did my makeup, Dani & Team from Duality took care of the rest of my bridal party plus all of our hair. We are BEYOND impressed. I was so confident in their work, passion, and vision that I did not even need a hair trial! My bridesmaids and Mom looked INCREDIBLE! The makeup was so beautiful and Dani accommodated lashes and even had their lipstick on site if they wanted to purchase. Aside from professionalism, Dani & Lauren Palumbo were an incredible duo that made us all feel like we were handing out with our girlfriends. As we danced to our bridal room getting ready tunes, these ladies chatted pop culture with us and were dancing themselves. It made for such a fun morning & afternoon. I highly recommend Duality for any occasion! Dani is an incredible artist and only works with the best on her team as well (Lauren.) . Do yourself a favor, look no further and hire Duality for your next on-site hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Duality Artistry's reply:

Girlfriend!!! You made my day... Pictures, kind words and sweet review! I knew it from the first time we spoke on the phone that I’d love you and your girls. Thank you for sharing such an important day and for trusting us with your family and friends. We will be in touch for sure... See you in Chicago! XO
  • Samantha

Samantha Kennedy · Married on 12/31/2019

Duality, nothing short of AMAZING!

Duality Artistry is nothing short of amazing. I hired Dani + Lauren for several events and they couldn’t have done a better job or have been nicer people. They both make you feel incredibly at ease and their talent is undeniable. My entire bridal party, moms and I had an absolute blast getting ready and my make up and hair stayed all night! We had a NYE wedding, so I hired Dani + her team for hair and makeup for several weekend events but also for touchups after photos and before reception on wedding day. I received many compliments and guests asking for their info which only further validated I made the right choice in selecting Duality! Don’t wait, hire Dani and her team today!!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Erica Oss · Married on 10/19/2019

Great experience!

The Duality Team was professional and great to work with.y hair and makeup were perfect for my special day!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Erica for including us in your day. You looked stunning and I hope you enjoyed your ‘get ready’ time! Cheers to you and your new husband.
    Please stay in touch and please send pictures when you can.
    XO Your beauty team!
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2019

Lindsay is the absolute best!

Lindsay did my hair for my wedding and she was absolutely incredible-of all the people I worked with over the last 9 months for my whole wedding-she is far and away my favorite!
    All the girls who got ready with my made a point to say how amazing she was after the wedding. She’s really listens and is so talented. And just plain nice-which is undervalued if you ask me!
    I felt really comfortable saying what I wanted and she checked in often-She was open to hearing how I wanted things and not offended if I asked for something different-I think a lot of stylists take it personally but I could tell she didn’t and really just wanted me to feel my best on my wedding-and I really did! I felt like a super model!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your wedding experience with us. You’ve made my day and I know this will make Lindsay’s! You looked like a supermodel & we can’t wait to see your pictures! Please stay in touch! XO Dani

Karisa · Married on 10/12/2019

Great makeup artist

Highly recommend Duality Artistry! Dani was very responsive and easy to work with. Her artist did amazing! Makeup stayed on all day without having to touch up! They also travel so if you aren’t located in the Naples area they are willing to go to your onsite location which helped me out since it was for my wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including us in your day! Your beauty team enjoyed spending time with you and your girls & we can’t wait to see your pictures... You looked stunning! XO

Jamie Day · Married on 09/28/2019

Dani and team were the best

Dani and her team were incredible. They were listed on the preferred vendor list of the resort that we got married at and I quickly realized why. On top of being so talented and thorough, Dani was very responsive and catered to my every ask. I was a very organized bride and had a lot of questions which Dani was quick to and more than happy to answer. All of the girls that got ready with me looked amazing and we’re all 100% happy with their look. I had several mention to me that this was the happiest they’ve been with a bridal party style. I would recommend their services over and over again

Sent on 10/02/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Jamie so much for the kind words regarding our work and most of all for trusting us with you, your friends & family’s hair and makeup needs on such a special day. I am so happy to hear everyone was happy and enjoyed their looks. You looked gorgeous! Please stay in touch and share your pictures when you can! Your Beauty Team, Dani & Gabby

Jennie Kiesel · Married on 06/15/2019

Fun and an Amazing time

She was amazing and fun. She was bubbly and helped calm the nerves. Dani has amazing women working with her and was very punctual. She has a very fun personality And a trickster personality. After my makeup trial we decided to prank my husband that day. I had a blast and loved working with Dani and HIGHLY recommend her and Dual Artistry.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Shannon L Davis · Married on 05/18/2019

What an amazing team!

I'm so happy with my choice of Duality Artistry for my wedding day! Brittany, Stephanie, and Allison were amazing. Me and all my bridesmaids looked amazing and working with Dani to set it all up was easy and stress free.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the kind words & for including us in your day! You looked stunning & we can’t wait to see your final pictures. Please stay in touch and find us next time you’re in Naples! XO
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2019

Highly Recommend Duality Artistry!

My husband and I were recently married in Marco Island, FL. We hired Duality Artistry after they were recommended by our wedding coordinator. So glad we did! I had many communications with Dani and she was always extremely professional, friendly, and communicative. Lauren did our hair and makeup and she did an amazing job! I never felt more beautiful. I would highly recommend Duality Artistry for quality work, affordable prices, and a stress free experience!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

This makes our day...thank you so much for sharing such a special day with us!
    Can’t wait to see more of your beautiful pictures.
    Please stay in touch! XO

Julie Sherlock · Married on 05/04/2019

Love Dani and Megan!!

I had Dani as my makeup artist and Megan as the hair stylist and they were the best! They definitely know how to prep for Florida weather and keep you as shine free as possible in the heat. My hair lasted all day and I loved the design Megan did. Dani was the absolute best, she stayed with the bridal party after first look and photos and did touch ups, hung out with us, and just kept her cool in what is a total frenzy of a day. I absolutely loved my makeup and looking at the pictures months later I know I picked the right team!! Talented, friendly, great to work with!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

A beautiful day for a beautiful bride! Thank you so much for including... You and your bridal party were such a treat & you made us feel like one of the family. Please stay in touch!

Amanda Rose · Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning, Personalized, and Affordable!

The Duality Artistry team was skilled, professional, and so fun to chat with during the entire getting ready process! The entire bridal party looked absolutely stunning, and each look was personalized to the individual who was receiving the service. Pricing was affordable. We highly recommend Duality Artistry for an absolutely stunning end result!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

We loved being a part of your day...Thank you for sharing such a special day with us! Please stay in touch & share your beautiful pictures when you can. XO

Laura L Carneal · Married on 04/27/2019

My Bride Bouncer

Lauren was a savor - not just because she made me look the best I've ever (and probably will ever) look!! :) But she recognized I was getting a little overwhelmed in the bridal suite with so many people around and she took care of ME. She asked to play a little calming music, suggested we clear out some of the extra people and just take a few moments to relax. She turned my day around from getting a little anxious to a safe place of focusing on the amazing day ahead! :) I'm so grateful I had her with me on such an important/amazing occasion. I also just got the photos back today from my wedding and I must say - DAMN! I look flawless! I can only say that here b/c I get to boast about Lauren's work! I was nervous my makeup wouldn't hold up - but I have to say, it stayed until I scrubbed it off at 1 am. (So, more than 12 hours of staying!) :) So grateful I had Dual Artistry for my wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

This makes us so happy! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story. We loved being a part of your day and can’t say enough about how gorgeous you looked.
    Please stay in touch and keep sharing these beautiful pictures! XO Dani & Lauren
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Pollizzi · Married on 04/27/2019

Duality is a MUST HAVE for your wedding!!

Truly one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Dani and her team were nothing but professional and excellent at what they do. From the trial to the day of the wedding - it was clear I was in good hands. We had the team come to our home which I also highly recommend.

They made all of us look stunning and did so with a calm attitude that kept our nerves in check while we were getting ready for the ceremony. Plus they have their own line of wonderful lip colors you get to try out :)

Can I also just say this team is made up of fun, amazing, entrepreneurial women who I just want to be friends with generally? Who else would you want to spend the day with? Check hair and makeup off of your list immediately with Duality!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

This made our day and is absolutely why we love doing what we do...we were honored to be a part of your day and to share such special memories! Thank you again for choosing us as your beauty team... Please stay in touch and share your gorgeous pictures when you can. XO
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2019

Italian Contessa meets Sorrento Goddess Look for Wedding Events

I promise you, there is NO ONE ELSE that will make you look as beautiful as Dani of Duality. She is so precise and skilled in her art. She will highlight your beauty and reveal you to yourself in ways you can not even imagine. She is a warm, lovely and devoted artist that treats her Brides as an extension of herself. Hair by Gabby was OUTSTANDING. Best experience I have ever had and I get my makeup done a lot. The professionalism and quality of this team is unparalleled.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

You captured the Italian Contessa meets Sorrento Goddess look perfectly! We were so lucky to be a part of this incredible event!!! Your vision for your day spoke to me from our first coffee meeting and I feel honored to have seen everything come to life. Can’t wait to see you on your next visit. XO

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2019

Best In Beauty!

I had an amazing experience with Duality Artistry for my Naples wedding. We had a destination wedding and Dani was so easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions! Dani and Lauren were able to schedule my hair trial during one of my only pre-wedding planning trips, helped my mom find a colorist for a last minute touch up before the wedding and created gorgeous looks for all my bridesmaids (with all different hair types) on the big day. Lauren is a treasure and an incredible hair stylist. I loved my hair and it stayed perfect even in the beach wind. Thank you Duality Artistry, you are simply the best!

Sent on 04/09/2019