Duality Artistry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Shikara L. Married on 03/18/2022

I felt so beautiful!

Dani and Lauren are amazing!! I hired them to do my hair and make up and wow! They make you look gorgeous! My bridesmaids, mom and I really enjoyed them. They are extremely professional, on time, super sweet, and also laid back...almost like having your dearest friends do your hair and make up. Thank you so much for making us not only look beautiful but for also making us feel beautiful!
  • Aislin
    Aislin M. Married on 03/06/2022

Lauren from duality will make your hair dreams come true!

I used Lauren Michelle for my bridal hair services and I cannot recommend her enough!!! My hair was absolutely stunning on my wedding day, so much more than I could ever have dreamed possible. I am from Toronto so I had to book vendors based off of online reviews only and I just want to say absolutely book Lauren via Duality Artistry ASAP. Lauren did a mix of timeless updo's for the moms, a beautiful half/up half down style for me (bride) and stunning hollywood waves for my sister and MOH. Lauren has a heart of gold, she is such a kind, funny and caring person who LOVES to make people feel special on their wedding day. BOOK ASAP!!!!
  • Tessa
    Tessa J. Married on 03/05/2022

Hair Queen!!!

Lauren was absolutely incredible - she worked with me start to finish deciding on my wedding day hair, changing a few styles from trial to day of, hyped me up to feel absolutely incredible, and made my entire party feel stunning as well! My mom has never looked so beautiful and most importantly she FELT so beautiful!!! My hair lasted ALL NIGHT in curls and with my hair down - how is that even possible!? Lauren came prepared with a fun playlist to listen to all morning getting ready, and felt like a friend I've known for years! THANK YOU LAUREN & DUALITY!!!
    Marissa S. Married on 02/01/2022

BEST Hair & Makeup Experience EVER!

Not enough words to express my gratitude to Dani, Gabby and Allison for making me feel my absolute BEST on my wedding day! I never wear makeup so I was a little nervous about looking and feeling like myself, but they listened to me and were able to create the most natural look so that I was not only comfortable, but looked AMAZING! Beyond thankful that we chose Duality Artistry for my special day - would recommend them 100 times over!!!

Duality Artistry's reply:

You looked stunning... We were so honored to be a part of your special day!
    Please stay in touch and share your beautiful pictures when you can. XO your beauty squad!!!
    Anneliese J. Married on 01/08/2022

Traci to the Rescue!!

I am so eternally grateful to Traci and the Duality team for stepping in last minute and saving my bridal party from a hair disaster the day of the wedding. The original hairdresser we had lined up backed out last minute and we were scrambling to find someone that could replace her. Thankfully, my coordinator was able to reach out to several people and Duality was available. Traci did such a great job and the girls looked beautiful!

Duality Artistry's reply:

I’m so happy we could be there for you and your girls! That’s what it’s all about. We were honored to be a part of your day. Please keep the pictures coming… everyone looked so beautiful! Love your beauty team XOXO
  • Meghan
    Meghan H. Married on 12/17/2021

Wedding hair goals!

Lauren did SUCH an amazing job with my bridal hair & makeup, and bridesmaids’ & mom’ hair! She is so kind & incredibly talented! My “look” lasted ALL day & night in the heat. She’s amazing!! Highly recommend!
    Joanna M. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing Team of Hair and Makeup Artists

Dani and her team were wonderful to work with. We did a trial prior to my wedding and not only did they do a great job, they were so easy to communicate with. I had previously done a different trial, and wasn't feeling confident with that team. My wedding planner recommended Duality... and I am so happy she did! There are so many moving pieces during a wedding and Dani & team were flexible and understanding (i.e., when the number of bridesmaids increased). Moreover, on my actual wedding day AJ was so lovely when I went in a completely different direction with my hair than previously discussed and gave me a phenomenal look that I couldn't have been more happy with. Highly recommend!!
  • Aakanksha
    Aakanksha Married on 10/30/2021

Absolutely love!

Loved my hair with Gabby and make up with AJ! It was an extremely windy day and the hair stayed in tact all day outside and with changing outfits twice. I also last minute decided to do my hair a bit different so it wouldn't be in my face in all the photos with the wind and Gabby was flexible and it looked great. I also loved the 2 lip colors I used - I use them for date nights now, which is a fun keepsake from the day! Dani is also super responsive and easy to work with!

Duality Artistry's reply:

These pictures are stunning! You’ve made our day and I will share this with AJ & Gabby. We were honored to be a part of your wedding event! Please stay in touch and keep the pictures coming! XO
    Hilary A. Married on 10/29/2021

Everyone was blown away!

Choosing Duality for my hair and makeup for my wedding was the best decision I could have ever made! Not only were they in time but they were a good time! They girls who came were so great. And they also did the most perfect job listening to what each individual wanted. I have never received so many compliments in my life on my hair and makeup! I could not recommend Duality more if you need hair and makeup done for any reason at all!

Duality Artistry's reply:

I seriously just got choked up… this makes me so happy to hear and I’m so blessed to have such an amazing team! Thank you for trusting us with such an important day! We are truly blessed to have such amazing brides like you. Please stay in touch and send pictures when you can! XO
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 10/09/2021

Lauren is a hair goddess!!!

Lauren is the absolute best. Quick and confident in what she is doing. My whole bridal party loved her and her assistant. Make my hair dreams come true!
  • Abigail
    Abigail E. Married on 09/25/2021

Casa Ybel - 9.25

Amy & Gabby were amazing! They did hair and make up services for eight of us in the bridal party. They were prompt and kept us on time and our hair/make up lasted well in to the night in at least 90 degree heat. I highly recommend Duality Artistry!

Duality Artistry's reply:

This Absolutely makes our day. Thank you so much for sharing such a special day and for trusting us with your look. I saw pictures and you looked amazing! Please stay in touch and share more pictures when you can!
  • Judy
    Judy C. Married on 09/25/2021

LOVED working with them!

From my trial to the wedding day to the pre-ceremony touch ups, Sara was perfect! It was like she became a member of our family while there, putting us at ease, making us laugh and making us beautiful. I highly recommend her!

Duality Artistry's reply:

We are so happy to hear you felt the same about Sara as she felt about you! Thank you for including us as part of your big day. We can’t wait to see your pictures. Please stay in touch! XO
  • Dawn
    Dawn M. Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing Talent....Amazing Women!!

Let me start by telling you....I am a 53 year old first time bride who never wanted a wedding. I opened with this when I contacted Dani for the first time and from her first response (which was lightening quick) she couldn't have been more supportive, encouraging, and kind. I met with Gabi for a hair trial a few weeks before the wedding...perfection! These ladies are as beautiful as they are talented, as supportive as they are kind, and as professional as they are inviting and excited for my day! I, my best friend, step-daughter, mom, and aunt all had makeup and hair done...all were beautiful, individually tailored, and age appropriate. I adore them, and I am so grateful to them for making this 53 year old bride feel pretty.
    Jaclyn Married on 08/10/2021

Fantastic Beauty Team!

The Duality Artistry Beauty Team was Exceptional! Gabi and Chloe did an Outstanding Job with my Wedding Party and myself. All the ladies were so pleased with the results! My Beach Wedding was a Dream Come True! Thank you so much for your Professionalism, Superior Customer Service and Creativity!!!
    Warmest Regards,
    Jaclyn
    Brittany R. Married on 07/06/2021

AMAZING.. you won’t regret booking!

Duality was amazing to work with! They are very responsive with emails and due to the tropical storm we decided to postpone our ceremony at the last minute! Dani was quick to respond and get us booked with Lauren! Lauren was amazing and exceeded all expectations!

Duality Artistry's reply:

Yay… you did it! Thank you for the kind words… we are so happy you were able to get your beach wedding & what a beautiful day it was! You were a stunning bride & no tropical storm could compete with that. Please stay in touch and keep the pictures coming! XO
    Ashley W. Married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful Experience

Dani and Megan were an absolute pleasure to work with and very quick at responding to any last minute needs. Myself as well as my girls were amazed how talented they were and made us all feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend Duality to anyone looking for a great experience and will be using them again for any future needs.

Duality Artistry's reply:

What an amazing day...had so much fun with you and your girls! Thank you for sharing your day with us. Can’t wait to see how your beautiful vision came to life in your pictures! Please stay in touch...looking forward to seeing you for the next event! XO
    Alyssa S. Married on 03/02/2021

Wedding @ Port Royal

My wedding planner recommended Duality Artistry for my wedding in Naples, FL at the Port Royal Club. She connected me to Dani from Duality Artistry, who set me up for my trial with hair and makeup. My first trial went smoothly for my makeup, but I unfortunately did not like my hair. When Dani heard that I didn't like my hair, she immediately reached out and recommended a second trial run. It was clear that she wanted me to be comfortable and worry-free about hair and makeup on wedding day.

For my second trial, she set me up with Allison for my hair, who perfectly imitated my inspirational photos.

On my rehearsal and wedding day, Allison (hair stylist) and Brittany (makeup artist) over exceeded my expectations on the outcome. I received numerous compliments on my hair and makeup, with multiple people noting that my hair looked "beachy" and my makeup looked "light and airy". These were the exact looks that I was going for.

I would highly recommend using Duality Artisty, especially Brittany and Allison for makeup and hair. Dani is a pleasure to work with and will take care of you!

Duality Artistry's reply:

So happy to hear you loved your look & enjoyed your beauty team. Brittany & Allison couldn’t say enough good things about your family, friends & the ‘get ready’ experience.
    Thank you for including us & for trusting us with your looks! Can’t wait to see your pictures. Stay in touch! XO
    Keri W. Married on 02/21/2021

HMU Dream Team

This is the second time my family has used Duality for a wedding! Dani did my sister’s makeup a few years ago and did mine for my wedding on 2/21/21. Not only did I LOVE my makeup and hair, Dani was so fun and easy to work with! She took my inspo photos and created the perfect natural beach wedding look. My hair came out amazing as well. I highly recommend Dani and her team for any bridal party. They will make you feel gorgeous on your wedding day!!

Duality Artistry's reply:

You’ve made our week! We loved being a part of your day and we felt like part of the family again. Thank you for choosing us to share it with. These pictures are stunning and we can’t wait to see more. Keep them coming!!! XOXO
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 01/16/2021

Dani made me feel like the MOST beautiful bride!

When planning for my wedding my biggest stressor and insecurity was how I would look on my wedding day. As a woman who has always struggled with self-confidence, I knew I wanted a beauty team that I completely trusted to make me feel my absolute best! Dani did my makeup as well as my mom’s and we were both so glad we chose her! Of course she uses the best quality products, but her techniques and skill are incomparable. I can guarantee you your makeup will last you all day and then some!!!! My makeup was done 6.5 hours before my ceremony and I still looked so fresh throughout the entire night! It endured all of tears, sweat, and cake frosting and never budged!

When I had my trial with Dani I only had a general idea in mind of what I wanted for my bridal glam. I showed her some inspirational photos and briefly described to her what I had in mind and she nailed it!!! Absolute perfection every way, I honestly had never felt more beautiful ever! It was one of those moments when I truly felt like a bride!

On my wedding day, Dani came to my house and did makeup for my mom and I. She was so personable with us, my entire family and bridesmaids. She is so genuine and truly cares about you and your special day. Dani was a constant encouragement and calming presence, just talking with me and celebrating with me as I was getting ready. I had moments where I would randomly start to cry or get stressed out and she showed up as a friend in those little moments. Yes, she is a phenomenal makeup artist, but she is an even more incredible person with a beautiful heart. She is the perfect balance of professional, fun and friend!

Dani genuinely wants you to look your absolute best but also feel like the most beautiful bride. She will provide you with the best experience that will have you singing her praises every time you look back on your wedding day! You deserve to look and feel your best on your wedding day and that is one of the many reasons why you need Dani!
    BOOK DANI AND HER TEAM!!! It’s the best investment you can make in yourself and your wedding day!
    Thank you Dani for being part of the most special day ever and truly making me feel like the prettiest bride! Love you!! Xoxo

Lauren W. Married on 11/13/2020

Lauren= Hair Goddess

Lauren (@hairbylaurenmichelle) is so AMAZING! Not only is she amazing at hair, she has the kindest soul and was so fun hanging out with all day getting ready. My girls had so much fun with her and left the day saying "wow, she is awesome." My mom and I both had hair trials with Lauren before the wedding and we also had the pleasure of working with Amy for hair on rehearsal day. You cannot got wrong with these ladies!

Duality Artistry's reply:

This makes mine and I know it’s gonna make her day! Thank you so much for having us as part of such a special event. You were such a stunning bride! Please stay in touch & keep the pictures coming…XO
    Alexandra J. Married on 10/30/2020

Dani & her team are incredible to work with!

Dani was with me through three wedding dates in 2020 and was always so responsive and accommodating to the ever changing plans. She made my entire bridal party and mom look amazing and everyone was talking about how Dani and her team were the best, most knowledgeable, and most fun hair and makeup crew that they've ever met. Beyond just doing our hair and makeup for the wedding, Dani was a wealth of knowledge on all things skincare. I can’t recommend this team enough!

Duality Artistry's reply:

I could seriously drop a tear… We were so happy to finally get to celebrate you and your big day! We felt like part of the family/bridal party and will remember your day forever! Enjoy married life… Please stay in touch and keep those beautiful pictures comin…XOXO
  • Kerry
    Kerry M. Married on 10/10/2020

10/10 - Hair & Makeup for Wedding - BEST CHOICE

I 100% recommend Duality Artistry to make you look flawless for any special event!
    I hired Duality Artistry to do my Hair & Makeup for both my Rehearsal Dinner and my Wedding and I couldn’t be happier!! Choosing Duality Artistry was one of the best decisions I made during the Wedding process!
    They are extremely experienced, easy to work with and take direction very well. They make your dream-look into reality! And at the end of the day, you will immediately have a place in your heart for them and their whole team, as they go WAY BEYOND just the typical H&MU experience. They truly care about you and making sure you look your absolute best for the most important moments in your life.

Duality Artistry's reply:

I don’t even know what to say... you’ll have a little slice of our hearts always... thank you for trusting us with your big day & for making us feel like part of the wedding! Your sis, mom, dad (my MUAssistant) & HUBBY, all made us feel so comfortable. These pictures are beautiful and Austin really captured your day perfectly! Can’t wait to see you again soon ... until then...XOXO
    Veronica A. Married on 07/12/2020

Great Experience!

Lauren and Amy did an amazing job on everyone’s hair and makeup for our wedding. Everyone was complimenting how great everyone looked! I was so happy and thankful I chose Dual Artistry for my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including Duality Artistry! Lauren and AJ enjoyed being your beauty team. You were a stunning bride & we look forward to seeing your pictures. Please stay in touch. Cheers to a wonderful marriage!
  • Shayna
    Shayna B. Married on 05/01/2020

Let’s do it again!

We hired Dani for makeup and Gabby for hair on our La Playa Beach and Golf resort wedding (Nov 5, 2021) and WOW! It was so fun to have them for our day and they did an incredible job. We scheduled a few trials when we were in town leading up to the wedding “just because” LOL! Dani and Gabby both listen and make the magic come to life! All my girls were impressed and even one showed a picture of her makeup/hair to her current vendor she contracted for her wedding (out of state) and said to copy what Dani and Gabby did! They were flexible with the 2x wedding date change and accommodated our large party perfectly! Thank you again Danny and Gabby!

Duality Artistry's reply:

My beautiful bride! We had so much fun with you and your girls (and mom, Cindy)! What excuse can we make up to do it all over again! You truly made us feel like part of the family and wedding. We were so honored to have been a part of your day. Please stay in touch and keep the pictures coming… XOXO your beauty team!