Duality Artistry Reviews

40 Reviews for Duality Artistry

40 Duality Artistry Reviews

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous work!!!

The Duality team was fabulous!!! I had my hair and make-up done for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day. The captured the look I wanted perfectly. They were attentive to my bridesmaid's needs and were happy to make adjustments based on what they wanted.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including us in your day! You were a gorgeous bride. We loved spending time with you, your family & bridesmaids. Can’t wait to see your pictures. XO

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend For Makeup & Hair

I would highly recommend Duality Artistry for any bride. During my trial I was a bit difficult as it took a few runs to find my perfect look. However, their team was extremely patient with me and helped to make my rehearsal dinner and wedding day picture perfect :) They were also extremely fun to have around the day of and were easy to work with. They went above and beyond!

Duality Artistry's reply:

Wow...you stole the show! Carly and Lindsay enjoyed every minute of creating your perfect bridal look! Thank you for including Duality Artistry in your day. Your pictures are stunning! XO

Nicole Pasek Grieser · Married on 10/20/2018

Bride & Bridemaids Must Haves!! Duality Artistry

Duality Artistry is a wedding must have!! Dani, Lauren and their team go above and beyond to make your day special. They make your vision come alive. So happy they were a part of my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Nikki! We loved spending time with you, your mom and your girls. We are happy to hear you loved your look. You are such a beautiful bride inside and out and your pictures captured that perfectly! We can’t wait to see more!

Annie · Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous Glam Team

Dani and Megan were amazing. I did my trial the night before my wedding and couldn't wait to see them again the next day. They listened to me and gave me exactly the look I wanted.

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including us on your big day! We loved being your glam squad! Can’t wait to see your beautiful pictures. XO

Christina Grizzaffi · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing wedding hair & makeup!

The girls at Duality are professional & extremely talented. I felt like such a beautiful bride thanks to them. They made sure my vision was met & I was thrilled to have them be a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Duality Artistry 1
    Duality Artistry 2

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing such a special day with us... we enjoyed pampering you & your girls! You looked stunning & your pictures captured you perfectly! XO Dani Duality Artistry & team

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

Sara did my make up for my wedding including airbrushing and eyelashes and all I can say is wow! I felt beautiful and she gave me the soft, natural look that I was wanting. She came to my hotel room, brought everything she needed, and worked in a timely manner. Would definitely use again.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including Duality Artistry in your big day. You were a beautiful bride and we can’t wait to see your pictures.

Signe · Married on 03/17/2018

I have had my makeup done by several different people and I have to say WOW at Dani's work. I was completely blown away by how stunning Duality Artistry made me, my wedding party, and some other guests at the wedding! I loved the makeup Dani used, it felt so light and fresh on my face. It lasted all night and through the beach day the next day (and yes I did get in the water). The false eyelashes they use are great quality that make you forget you are even wearing them!

Duality Artistry was very responsive and great to work with. Always answered all my questions right away. They really went above and beyond. Plus Dani and her team are so much fun to be around!

Thank you Duality Artistry!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

My beautiful bride, Signe! What a special day...We had so much fun and enjoyed your family & friends! Thank you for including Duality Artistry and sharing such an important day. XO DANI

Ailie · Married on 11/11/2017

We had such a great experience working with Dani and her team for our November 2017 wedding at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort in Naples. Dani herself was booked for another wedding on our date, but we loved working with Mary and Sara for makeup and Megan and Allison for hair! I had my trial a few months before the wedding with Mary and Megan, but Dani was there, as well, making sure everything went smoothly and helping me finalize our plans for the wedding day. We loved the whole team, and my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law, all looked beautiful and were so happy with the way they looked.

Also, since we did a first look a couple hours before our ceremony, we added on pre-ceremony hair touch-up, and I also changed my hair into an updo for the reception. Megan (hair) came back TWICE to do those two things. She was so sweet and felt like a friend on our special day. She also did my hair for our rehearsal, and Sara did my makeup - they came to my suite for the rehearsal and wedding day, which made everything super easy and carefree. Dani, thanks for building such an awesome, talented team, that really goes above and beyond!

****Photos via Luminaire Foto - https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/luminaire-foto-naples/2fb411522d8cd1d5.html

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Duality Artistry 9
    Duality Artistry 10
    Duality Artistry 11

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your beauty team and experience. You were a stunning bride and we were honored to be a part of your big day! Your pictures are beautiful... keep them coming! Happy New Year to you and your family. XO Dani

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Dani and her team are incredibly talented! Lauren, Carly, & Amy did such an amazing job on myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law. They were so fun to be around and engaged with every single one of us. People are still talking about my hair and makeup!! I felt so great on the day of my wedding and a huge part of that was because of them. I highly recommend their services. Thank you ladies! Love Kelly D.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Duality Artistry's reply:

Awe!!! Thank you so much! I’m so in love with your photos...absolutely stunning!!! I will share this with the girls. Thank you again for including us in your day/s!!! XO

Matt · Married on 10/06/2017

I was so pleased with these ladies work, Dani was awesome. My wife looked so freaken beautiful, money well spent for sure, her makeup last all day and I love that she was happy, that certainly put a smile on my face.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Duality Artistry's reply:

What an amazing day & handsome couple! Thank you for including us in your day! Dani

Rosaria Esposito Costagliol · Married on 09/03/2017

Amazing talent

Dani and team were amazing for both hair and makeup. Everyone looked amazing and when they were done with everyone they double checked to see if anyone wanted anything changed or fixed and took their time. I highly recommend using them for a wedding or any special event. They were fantastic! I received compliments all night long.

Brian · Married on 09/02/2017

Duality Artistry was a pleasure to work with. Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing! They were professional and gave great ideas for styles.

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2017

Dani and Lauren were amazing!!! I was unable to do a trial run with them as I was planning my destination wedding from afar but I sent them inspirational pictures of the look I was aiming for. They nailed it! Not only did I look and feel amazing but so did my mom, grandmother, cousin, monther in law and sister in law. They went above and beyond to make us all feel and look wonderful but also to help me with tiny little details while getting ready. They are worth every penny!! Thank you Dani and Lauren!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Duality Artistry's reply:

Our lovely Lauren! You were stunning! We had such a blast...thank you for sharing your day!

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2017

Dani and her team are FANTASTIC!! Not only does she make you look like a movie star, she also makes it such a fun process! She helped calm me down and my wedding day and was very flexible and accommodating of our needs. From the trail to the day of- I enjoyed every experience! I would highly recommend Duality to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Duality Artistry's reply:

You are amazing and we were so lucky to be a part of your day! Beautiful inside and out! XO

Elizabeth · Married on 04/30/2017

Hair and make up were the two things I was most nervous about on our big day. I've heard horror stories, but we could not have been in better hands than with Dani and her team. The looks that they gave each girl were both on trend, but classic in all of our photos. I'm not someone who spends a lot of time on hair and make-up, so they worked one-on-one with me to do a trial run before the wedding. Unlike other hair and beauty teams they didn't just say "it's good enough" they tried multiple styles until we found the perfect look. Not only that, but the make-up stayed in place in the 90+ degree heat and the hair didn't move, but still looked effortless. So perfect!

Natalie · Married on 04/29/2017

Duality Artistry is fabulous all around! I highly recommend hiring Dani and her team for your wedding. My hair and make-up was flawless along with my wedding party. Great services and personnel!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Duality Artistry's reply:

We were so blessed to be a part of your day! You are beautiful inside and out! XO

Arielle · Married on 10/15/2016

Dani and her assistant did the make up for my wedding and it was absolutely flawless! Not only did all my bridesmaids look stunning (not that they all aren't beautiful to begin with), but also she was so fun to have around while we were all getting ready.

Many of my girls were scarred from previous bridesmaid makeup disasters. Dani took all this fear away. The make up was so natural and glowing, giving everyone the beachy bronzed look I wanted. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Dani and Lauren were absolute angels! My mom was assigned to the task of booking hair and make-up. After every call with Dani she would call me and tell me how much she loved her and that she knew I would be so happy with her. Dani came highly recommended from both my wedding planner and photographer and I am so happy she did! Dani and Lauren did a trial run with me, where we discovered my hair was just not going to hold curls, but I had always envisioned that I would have my hair down as I walked down the aisle. After talking to Dani about the issue she informed me, that her and Lauren had already thought about and together we all decided I would schedule an extra hour of touch ups. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am that we did this, I HIGHLY recommend this to every Florida bride, what an absolute life saver this was!! Lauren stayed with me until after the ceremony to put my hair up for the rest of the night and I still don’t know how she pulled off two absolutely incredible hair duos, one in nearly no time at all, but she did it and she nailed it! I would not hesitate to use either Lauren or Dani again, they were an absolute joy to work with- they put me at such ease and made sure I felt beautiful. You truly don’t need to look any further than these two magnificent ladies.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Duality Artistry's reply:

Hello bride! I hope you're enjoying married life! Thank you for the kind review. What an amazing wedding day... I hope you love looking back at your pictures. You were a stunning bride!

Barb · Married on 04/30/2016

They are just amazing at what they do would not change a thing! Professional and experts in their field!

Julie · Married on 04/02/2016

Dani and Gabby were amazing!! They made everyone in my bridal party and our mothers look beautiful and I loved my hair and makeup. Since I had a destination wedding, I had my trial hair and make up months before the actual day and everything was just as great (if not better!) on the big day. They were so great to work with and made the morning fun and relaxed. I'd highly recommend Dani and her team!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Duality Artistry's reply:

What an amazing day! Thank you for letting us be a part of it. Say hello to the girls! Stay in touch...XO

Ashley · Married on 01/09/2016

Dani and her team were so wonderful to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dani and her assistant arrived early to set up and were even finished with time to spare! Instead of heading out when they were finished they made sure to touch up anyone who might have needed it. Wedding Day butterflies are a real thing and Dani helped keep me cool and calm while getting ready. They are just a joy to be around!

Diana · Married on 11/14/2015

Brandi from Duality did an AMAZING job- I've never felt so beautiful in my entire life and she was a pleasure to work with! All of my bridesmaids loved her and she was incredibly professional (all of us were ready with time to spare!).

Sent on 11/22/2015

Duality Artistry's reply:

You looked stunning! Thank you so much for letting Duality Artistry be a part of your special day! Please stay in touch!! XO Dani

Sarah · Married on 11/13/2015

I used Duality Artistry recently for wedding hair/makeup for a group of 8. I was somewhat apprehensive going in because I am very picky about my makeup and usually dislike the result when someone else does it, but Dani made me feel perfectly at ease and really listened to what I wanted. The results were fantastic!! I felt like a "bridal" version of myself, but still looked like "me," which was very important to me. The makeup lasted all day and night, and the hair held up as well as it could have given the more-humid-than-normal beachy weather. Everyone looked amazing in the informal photos -- we can't wait for the professional ones!

Dani is super talented and such a kind and calming force -- exactly the type of person you'd want to be around on such an important and potentially stressful day. Her team is perfectly coordinated and very skilled. Duality was truly a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Duality Artistry's reply:

We had such a great time with you and your girls! You were one gorgeous bride! Thank you for including us in your day! Please stay in touch...can't wait to see your pictures! XO Dani

Kelsey · Married on 11/07/2015

Dani did my makeup for both my engagement pictures and my wedding day. Dani and her team are so amazing, and so fun to be around. The makeup for myself and my bridal party was so perfect, and everyone looked so beautiful. My makeup literally lasted all day with no touch ups and still looked perfect at the end of the evening! LOVE - would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Duality Artistry's reply:

You looked so beautiful! Thank you so much for letting me and Duality Artistry be a part of your big day!!! XO Dani

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2015

I am so happy that I picked Dani and her team for hair and make-up. Our wedding is not until October, but we had a trial in June and we could not have been happier. She gave me exactly the look I envisioned for my day. I can't wait to see it all come together!