Duality Artistry Reviews

Duality Artistry 6
Duality Artistry 7

Ashley Whitmore · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wonderful Experience

Dani and Megan were an absolute pleasure to work with and very quick at responding to any last minute needs. Myself as well as my girls were amazed how talented they were and made us all feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend Duality to anyone looking for a great experience and will be using them again for any future needs.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

What an amazing day...had so much fun with you and your girls! Thank you for sharing your day with us. Can’t wait to see how your beautiful vision came to life in your pictures! Please stay in touch...looking forward to seeing you for the next event! XO
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2019

Lindsay is the absolute best!

Lindsay did my hair for my wedding and she was absolutely incredible-of all the people I worked with over the last 9 months for my whole wedding-she is far and away my favorite!
    All the girls who got ready with my made a point to say how amazing she was after the wedding. She’s really listens and is so talented. And just plain nice-which is undervalued if you ask me!
    I felt really comfortable saying what I wanted and she checked in often-She was open to hearing how I wanted things and not offended if I asked for something different-I think a lot of stylists take it personally but I could tell she didn’t and really just wanted me to feel my best on my wedding-and I really did! I felt like a super model!

Sent on 10/18/2019
    Duality Artistry 8
    Duality Artistry 9

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your wedding experience with us. You’ve made my day and I know this will make Lindsay’s! You looked like a supermodel & we can’t wait to see your pictures! Please stay in touch! XO Dani

Jamie Day · Married on 09/28/2019

Dani and team were the best

Dani and her team were incredible. They were listed on the preferred vendor list of the resort that we got married at and I quickly realized why. On top of being so talented and thorough, Dani was very responsive and catered to my every ask. I was a very organized bride and had a lot of questions which Dani was quick to and more than happy to answer. All of the girls that got ready with me looked amazing and we’re all 100% happy with their look. I had several mention to me that this was the happiest they’ve been with a bridal party style. I would recommend their services over and over again

Sent on 10/02/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Jamie so much for the kind words regarding our work and most of all for trusting us with you, your friends & family’s hair and makeup needs on such a special day. I am so happy to hear everyone was happy and enjoyed their looks. You looked gorgeous! Please stay in touch and share your pictures when you can! Your Beauty Team, Dani & Gabby

Shannon L Davis · Married on 05/18/2019

What an amazing team!

I'm so happy with my choice of Duality Artistry for my wedding day! Brittany, Stephanie, and Allison were amazing. Me and all my bridesmaids looked amazing and working with Dani to set it all up was easy and stress free.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the kind words & for including us in your day! You looked stunning & we can’t wait to see your final pictures. Please stay in touch and find us next time you’re in Naples! XO
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2019

Highly Recommend Duality Artistry!

My husband and I were recently married in Marco Island, FL. We hired Duality Artistry after they were recommended by our wedding coordinator. So glad we did! I had many communications with Dani and she was always extremely professional, friendly, and communicative. Lauren did our hair and makeup and she did an amazing job! I never felt more beautiful. I would highly recommend Duality Artistry for quality work, affordable prices, and a stress free experience!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Duality Artistry 10

Duality Artistry's reply:

This makes our day...thank you so much for sharing such a special day with us!
    Can’t wait to see more of your beautiful pictures.
    Please stay in touch! XO

Julie Sherlock · Married on 05/04/2019

Love Dani and Megan!!

I had Dani as my makeup artist and Megan as the hair stylist and they were the best! They definitely know how to prep for Florida weather and keep you as shine free as possible in the heat. My hair lasted all day and I loved the design Megan did. Dani was the absolute best, she stayed with the bridal party after first look and photos and did touch ups, hung out with us, and just kept her cool in what is a total frenzy of a day. I absolutely loved my makeup and looking at the pictures months later I know I picked the right team!! Talented, friendly, great to work with!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

A beautiful day for a beautiful bride! Thank you so much for including... You and your bridal party were such a treat & you made us feel like one of the family. Please stay in touch!

Amanda Rose · Married on 04/27/2019

Stunning, Personalized, and Affordable!

The Duality Artistry team was skilled, professional, and so fun to chat with during the entire getting ready process! The entire bridal party looked absolutely stunning, and each look was personalized to the individual who was receiving the service. Pricing was affordable. We highly recommend Duality Artistry for an absolutely stunning end result!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

We loved being a part of your day...Thank you for sharing such a special day with us! Please stay in touch & share your beautiful pictures when you can. XO

Laura L Carneal · Married on 04/27/2019

My Bride Bouncer

Lauren was a savor - not just because she made me look the best I've ever (and probably will ever) look!! :) But she recognized I was getting a little overwhelmed in the bridal suite with so many people around and she took care of ME. She asked to play a little calming music, suggested we clear out some of the extra people and just take a few moments to relax. She turned my day around from getting a little anxious to a safe place of focusing on the amazing day ahead! :) I'm so grateful I had her with me on such an important/amazing occasion. I also just got the photos back today from my wedding and I must say - DAMN! I look flawless! I can only say that here b/c I get to boast about Lauren's work! I was nervous my makeup wouldn't hold up - but I have to say, it stayed until I scrubbed it off at 1 am. (So, more than 12 hours of staying!) :) So grateful I had Dual Artistry for my wedding.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Duality Artistry 11
    Duality Artistry 12

Duality Artistry's reply:

This makes us so happy! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story. We loved being a part of your day and can’t say enough about how gorgeous you looked.
    Please stay in touch and keep sharing these beautiful pictures! XO Dani & Lauren
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Pollizzi · Married on 04/27/2019

Duality is a MUST HAVE for your wedding!!

Truly one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Dani and her team were nothing but professional and excellent at what they do. From the trial to the day of the wedding - it was clear I was in good hands. We had the team come to our home which I also highly recommend.

They made all of us look stunning and did so with a calm attitude that kept our nerves in check while we were getting ready for the ceremony. Plus they have their own line of wonderful lip colors you get to try out :)

Can I also just say this team is made up of fun, amazing, entrepreneurial women who I just want to be friends with generally? Who else would you want to spend the day with? Check hair and makeup off of your list immediately with Duality!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Duality Artistry's reply:

This made our day and is absolutely why we love doing what we do...we were honored to be a part of your day and to share such special memories! Thank you again for choosing us as your beauty team... Please stay in touch and share your gorgeous pictures when you can. XO
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2019

Italian Contessa meets Sorrento Goddess Look for Wedding Events

I promise you, there is NO ONE ELSE that will make you look as beautiful as Dani of Duality. She is so precise and skilled in her art. She will highlight your beauty and reveal you to yourself in ways you can not even imagine. She is a warm, lovely and devoted artist that treats her Brides as an extension of herself. Hair by Gabby was OUTSTANDING. Best experience I have ever had and I get my makeup done a lot. The professionalism and quality of this team is unparalleled.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Duality Artistry 13
    Duality Artistry 14
    Duality Artistry 15
    Duality Artistry 16
    Duality Artistry 17
    Duality Artistry 18

Duality Artistry's reply:

You captured the Italian Contessa meets Sorrento Goddess look perfectly! We were so lucky to be a part of this incredible event!!! Your vision for your day spoke to me from our first coffee meeting and I feel honored to have seen everything come to life. Can’t wait to see you on your next visit. XO

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2019

Best In Beauty!

I had an amazing experience with Duality Artistry for my Naples wedding. We had a destination wedding and Dani was so easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions! Dani and Lauren were able to schedule my hair trial during one of my only pre-wedding planning trips, helped my mom find a colorist for a last minute touch up before the wedding and created gorgeous looks for all my bridesmaids (with all different hair types) on the big day. Lauren is a treasure and an incredible hair stylist. I loved my hair and it stayed perfect even in the beach wind. Thank you Duality Artistry, you are simply the best!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Kat · Married on 02/02/2019

You'll look stellar!

The team at Duality Artistry were incredibly personable and did a phenomenal job with the hair and makeup, even when we gave them somewhat vague instructions. For a relatively modest fee, they came to my wedding venue and took care of us on site. They're super talented, easy to talk to, and will make sure you and your bridesmaids look amazing on your wedding day. I'd absolutely recommend them to anyone in the area searching for makeup and hair!

Sent on 04/05/2019
    Duality Artistry 19
    Duality Artistry 20

Duality Artistry's reply:

Such a special day...Thank you so much for including us! You looked beautiful and these pictures capture you perfectly. Please stay in touch & keep sending more pictures when you can. XO

Alexandra · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent job by Dani and her team

From submitting the inquiry to each email Dani’s response time was excellent. Carly did a fabulous job doing people’s makeup and Lindsay did an amazing job with peoples hair. One of my bridesmaids even said she had never seen every single bridesmaid be happy with their hair and makeup until these two ladies. Thank you so much to them and I highly recommend.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Alex for including Duality Artistry in your day! So happy to hear your girls loved their looks. Looking forward to seeing your pictures! XO Dani

Megan Owens · Married on 12/08/2018

Megan Owens

I would highly recommend Duality Artistry to any bride looking for hair and makeup! Dani and Lauren did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and my wedding day. They are incredibly talented and helped create a perfect look! The whole team was so much fun to have around on the day of the wedding and were wonderful to work with! Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and were beyond thrilled with how their hair and makeup turned out. The whole Duality team truly went above and beyond to make everything perfect, and I would definitely recommend their services to all future brides looking for an incredible glam squad!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Hi Megan!
    What an amazing wedding day... We feel so blessed to be included and loved spending time with you, your family and friends! Please stay in touch... looking forward to seeing your gorgeous pictures! XO
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommend

I had hair trials with multiple beauty teams and could not be happier with the duality team! They were very communicative and accommodating. Everyone in my bridal party looked amazing!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

We loved being a part of your day! You looked amazing and we feel blessed to have shared such special moments with you and your girls. Please stay in touch and share your beautiful pictures when you can. XO Dani

Jessica · Married on 11/30/2018

Incredible experience

Dani and Lauren did my makeup and my hair on my wedding day. They did an AMAZING job and I couldn't have been happier with them. They are also so sweet and my bridesmaids loved them as well! We all looked beautiful and as the bride, I felt very special!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Sweet Jessica, thank you for including us in your day! We felt like part of the family. You looked stunning and we can’t wait to see your pictures.
    Please stay in touch!
    XO Dani
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Gordon · Married on 11/17/2018

Never felt more beautiful

Lauren made me feel more beautiful than a i could even imagine. Plus the makeup photographed perfectly and both HMU held up throughout the night!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including us in your day. You looked absolutely stunning and your pictures captured you perfectly! Have a wonderful holiday season! XO

Jill · Married on 11/11/2018

Simply elegant

I’m not a big make-up wearer, all over face or eye. With that as a backdrop, Dani made me look and feel beautiful while still “being comfortable in my skin”. She also made the whole experience feel so much like a day at the spa that my mom fell asleep in the chair while getting her makeup done! ;)

Sent on 12/06/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

When someone falls asleep in your chair...That’s the best compliment ever... Thank you Jill for including us in your day! You looked absolutely beautiful! Please stay in touch and share your pics when you can. XO Dani
  • Jessica

Jessica Palma · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

Dani and team were wonderful to work with for my wedding. Dani is very organized and attentive, which made scheduling and setting day-of-timeline with my wedding planner a breeze. Carly did makeup and Lindsay did hair for myself, my mom, my mother-in-law and my bridesmaids. We all felt beautiful! My friends have all been in lots of weddings and said this was their favorite hair & makeup by far! Carly and Lindsay worked with me on my trial and also on some items I changed my mind on afterward. I live out of state, so coming back for another trial was not an option, but they communicated well and I had just the look I had hoped for. They came on-site to do my rehearsal hair and make-up, incredibly helpful to start relaxing the day before the big day, on-site on the wedding day and returned that evening to the reception venue for touch-ups for photos and freshening up myself and my bridesmaids before dinner and dancing. I felt so RELAXED on my wedding day, which brides do not often say, and the Duality Artistry team helped me feel this way.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Duality Artistry 21

Duality Artistry's reply:

What an amazing way to start the new year... thank you for the kind words regarding our team. It makes me so happy to know that you had a wonderful wedding experience. Thank you so much for including us in your big day. We love that you and your girls loved your look! Please stay in touch and share more of these gorgeous photos. XO
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous work!!!

The Duality team was fabulous!!! I had my hair and make-up done for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day. The captured the look I wanted perfectly. They were attentive to my bridesmaid's needs and were happy to make adjustments based on what they wanted.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including us in your day! You were a gorgeous bride. We loved spending time with you, your family & bridesmaids. Can’t wait to see your pictures. XO

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend For Makeup & Hair

I would highly recommend Duality Artistry for any bride. During my trial I was a bit difficult as it took a few runs to find my perfect look. However, their team was extremely patient with me and helped to make my rehearsal dinner and wedding day picture perfect :) They were also extremely fun to have around the day of and were easy to work with. They went above and beyond!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Wow...you stole the show! Carly and Lindsay enjoyed every minute of creating your perfect bridal look! Thank you for including Duality Artistry in your day. Your pictures are stunning! XO

Nicole Pasek Grieser · Married on 10/20/2018

Bride & Bridemaids Must Haves!! Duality Artistry

Duality Artistry is a wedding must have!! Dani, Lauren and their team go above and beyond to make your day special. They make your vision come alive. So happy they were a part of my wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Nikki! We loved spending time with you, your mom and your girls. We are happy to hear you loved your look. You are such a beautiful bride inside and out and your pictures captured that perfectly! We can’t wait to see more!

Megan · Married on 10/14/2018

Flexible and Reliable

Duality Artistry provided hair services for my my wedding party. They were flexible when I was second guessing my hair trial by booking another one for me. They were flexible about traveling to my location even though they only styled four people. Other hair vendors were not flexible about traveling and required a minimum amount or minimum number of people. Our hair looked modern, gorgeous, and held up all day and night! If I didn't already have a good friend that provides make-up services, I would've booked with Duality too!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you Megan for including us in your day! We’re so happy to hear you and your girls loved your looks. Enjoy married life...We can’t wait to see your pictures, so please stay in touch!
    XO Duality Artistry Beauty Team

Annie · Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous Glam Team

Dani and Megan were amazing. I did my trial the night before my wedding and couldn't wait to see them again the next day. They listened to me and gave me exactly the look I wanted.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you for including us on your big day! We loved being your glam squad! Can’t wait to see your beautiful pictures. XO

Christina Grizzaffi · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing wedding hair & makeup!

The girls at Duality are professional & extremely talented. I felt like such a beautiful bride thanks to them. They made sure my vision was met & I was thrilled to have them be a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Duality Artistry 22
    Duality Artistry 23

Duality Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing such a special day with us... we enjoyed pampering you & your girls! You looked stunning & your pictures captured you perfectly! XO
    Dani