33 Reviews for Duality Artistry

Blowouts (2)
Hair Extensions (2)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
33 Duality Artistry Reviews

Sara did my make up for my wedding including airbrushing and eyelashes and all I can say is wow! I felt beautiful and she gave me the soft, natural look that I was wanting. She came to my hotel room, brought everything she needed, and worked in a timely manner. Would definitely use again.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I have had my makeup done by several different people and I have to say WOW at Dani's work. I was completely blown away by how stunning Duality Artistry made me, my wedding party, and some other guests at the wedding! I loved the makeup Dani used, it felt so light and fresh on my face. It lasted all night and through the beach day the next day (and yes I did get in the water). The false eyelashes they use are great quality that make you forget you are even wearing them!

Duality Artistry was very responsive and great to work with. Always answered all my questions right away. They really went above and beyond. Plus Dani and her team are so much fun to be around!

Thank you Duality Artistry!

Profile Picture Signe, 3/17/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani and her team did an amazing job making us feel welcome and special. They did a great job on hair and make up and were very personable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Kyle, 1/4/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

We had such a great experience working with Dani and her team for our November 2017 wedding at LaPlaya Beach & Golf Resort in Naples. Dani herself was booked for another wedding on our date, but we loved working with Mary and Sara for makeup and Megan and Allison for hair! I had my trial a few months before the wedding with Mary and Megan, but Dani was there, as well, making sure everything went smoothly and helping me finalize our plans for the wedding day. We loved the whole team, and my bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law, all looked beautiful and were so happy with the way they looked.

Also, since we did a first look a couple hours before our ceremony, we added on pre-ceremony hair touch-up, and I also changed my hair into an updo for the reception. Megan (hair) came back TWICE to do those two things. She was so sweet and felt like a friend on our special day. She also did my hair for our rehearsal, and Sara did my makeup - they came to my suite for the rehearsal and wedding day, which made everything super easy and carefree. Dani, thanks for building such an awesome, talented team, that really goes above and beyond!

****Photos via Luminaire Foto - https://www.weddingwire.com/biz/luminaire-foto-naples/2fb411522d8cd1d5.html

Photos
Profile Picture Ailie, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Textured Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Dani and her team were awesome, they got all 9 of us done in only 4 hours which was amazing. She worked nicely with me to get my trial done a year before my wedding date. Dani is also very flexible when it comes to where you are getting ready. We had to move locations due to damage at our venue because of hurricane Irma, even last minute she was very good about moving her staff to the new location. Everyone looked gorgeous and I will be using her again in a very short time to do my hair and makeup again when I retake some photos secondary to rain on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Dani and her team are incredibly talented! Lauren, Carly, & Amy did such an amazing job on myself, my bridesmaids, my mother, and mother-in-law. They were so fun to be around and engaged with every single one of us. People are still talking about my hair and makeup!! I felt so great on the day of my wedding and a huge part of that was because of them. I highly recommend their services. Thank you ladies! Love Kelly D.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

I was so pleased with these ladies work, Dani was awesome. My wife looked so freaken beautiful, money well spent for sure, her makeup last all day and I love that she was happy, that certainly put a smile on my face.

Profile Picture Matt, 10/6/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions

Duality Artistry was a pleasure to work with. Everyone's hair and makeup looked amazing! They were professional and gave great ideas for styles.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani and Lauren were amazing!!! I was unable to do a trial run with them as I was planning my destination wedding from afar but I sent them inspirational pictures of the look I was aiming for. They nailed it! Not only did I look and feel amazing but so did my mom, grandmother, cousin, monther in law and sister in law. They went above and beyond to make us all feel and look wonderful but also to help me with tiny little details while getting ready. They are worth every penny!! Thank you Dani and Lauren!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani and her team are FANTASTIC!! Not only does she make you look like a movie star, she also makes it such a fun process! She helped calm me down and my wedding day and was very flexible and accommodating of our needs. From the trail to the day of- I enjoyed every experience! I would highly recommend Duality to anyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hair and make up were the two things I was most nervous about on our big day. I've heard horror stories, but we could not have been in better hands than with Dani and her team. The looks that they gave each girl were both on trend, but classic in all of our photos. I'm not someone who spends a lot of time on hair and make-up, so they worked one-on-one with me to do a trial run before the wedding. Unlike other hair and beauty teams they didn't just say "it's good enough" they tried multiple styles until we found the perfect look. Not only that, but the make-up stayed in place in the 90+ degree heat and the hair didn't move, but still looked effortless. So perfect!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Textured Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Duality Artistry is fabulous all around! I highly recommend hiring Dani and her team for your wedding. My hair and make-up was flawless along with my wedding party. Great services and personnel!

Profile Picture Natalie, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani and her assistant did the make up for my wedding and it was absolutely flawless! Not only did all my bridesmaids look stunning (not that they all aren't beautiful to begin with), but also she was so fun to have around while we were all getting ready.

Many of my girls were scarred from previous bridesmaid makeup disasters. Dani took all this fear away. The make up was so natural and glowing, giving everyone the beachy bronzed look I wanted. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Arielle, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Dani and Lauren were absolute angels! My mom was assigned to the task of booking hair and make-up. After every call with Dani she would call me and tell me how much she loved her and that she knew I would be so happy with her. Dani came highly recommended from both my wedding planner and photographer and I am so happy she did! Dani and Lauren did a trial run with me, where we discovered my hair was just not going to hold curls, but I had always envisioned that I would have my hair down as I walked down the aisle. After talking to Dani about the issue she informed me, that her and Lauren had already thought about and together we all decided I would schedule an extra hour of touch ups. I cannot even begin to tell you how happy I am that we did this, I HIGHLY recommend this to every Florida bride, what an absolute life saver this was!! Lauren stayed with me until after the ceremony to put my hair up for the rest of the night and I still don’t know how she pulled off two absolutely incredible hair duos, one in nearly no time at all, but she did it and she nailed it! I would not hesitate to use either Lauren or Dani again, they were an absolute joy to work with- they put me at such ease and made sure I felt beautiful. You truly don’t need to look any further than these two magnificent ladies.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

They are just amazing at what they do would not change a thing! Professional and experts in their field!

Profile Picture Barb, 4/30/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Textured Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Dani and Gabby were amazing!! They made everyone in my bridal party and our mothers look beautiful and I loved my hair and makeup. Since I had a destination wedding, I had my trial hair and make up months before the actual day and everything was just as great (if not better!) on the big day. They were so great to work with and made the morning fun and relaxed. I'd highly recommend Dani and her team!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani and her team were so wonderful to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dani and her assistant arrived early to set up and were even finished with time to spare! Instead of heading out when they were finished they made sure to touch up anyone who might have needed it. Wedding Day butterflies are a real thing and Dani helped keep me cool and calm while getting ready. They are just a joy to be around!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/9/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations

Dani, Megan, and Brandi were seriously amazing! I worked with them several times: for my engagement pictures, hair/makeup trial for my wedding, as well as on my wedding day. They are completely talented, professional, and kind. On my wedding day, I did not have a great idea of how I wanted my hair to look and Megan seriously saved the day by helping me make a decision and making my hair look gorgeous. I was so pleased with the result and she couldn't have been sweeter! Brandi was equally talented and loved by my whole bridal party. She made us look flawless and we were getting compliments left and right about our makeup. Even my Grandma wanted her to work her magic. I was so pleased with these girls and I would recommend them to any bride :)

Profile Picture Lesley, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Textured Styling

Brandi from Duality did an AMAZING job- I've never felt so beautiful in my entire life and she was a pleasure to work with! All of my bridesmaids loved her and she was incredibly professional (all of us were ready with time to spare!).

Profile Picture Diana, 11/14/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

I used Duality Artistry recently for wedding hair/makeup for a group of 8. I was somewhat apprehensive going in because I am very picky about my makeup and usually dislike the result when someone else does it, but Dani made me feel perfectly at ease and really listened to what I wanted. The results were fantastic!! I felt like a "bridal" version of myself, but still looked like "me," which was very important to me. The makeup lasted all day and night, and the hair held up as well as it could have given the more-humid-than-normal beachy weather. Everyone looked amazing in the informal photos -- we can't wait for the professional ones!

Dani is super talented and such a kind and calming force -- exactly the type of person you'd want to be around on such an important and potentially stressful day. Her team is perfectly coordinated and very skilled. Duality was truly a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/13/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Blowouts, Textured Styling, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

Dani did my makeup for both my engagement pictures and my wedding day. Dani and her team are so amazing, and so fun to be around. The makeup for myself and my bridal party was so perfect, and everyone looked so beautiful. My makeup literally lasted all day with no touch ups and still looked perfect at the end of the evening! LOVE - would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/7/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I picked Dani and her team for hair and make-up. Our wedding is not until October, but we had a trial in June and we could not have been happier. She gave me exactly the look I envisioned for my day. I can't wait to see it all come together!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/26/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani was an absolute dream to work with for my wedding. She was professional and awesome right out of the gate. She created the exact look that I was hoping for, making sure that I (and the bridesmaids) looked both flawless and natural. Not to mention that at 1am, after an entire day/night of crying and enduring the Florida heat, our makeup looked impeccable. It was amazing.
Dani went above and beyond in every respect to make sure we all looked and felt perfect. I could not recommend her services enough!!

Profile Picture User5555736, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brandi was fabulous! My hair and makeup was perfect! These ladies were so calming and accommodating. I would recommend them!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dani is the BEST! She not only did an amazing job on mine and my bridesmaids makeup but she is was so fun to spend the day with! She nailed the look I wanted and made me feel super comfortable the whole day!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/8/15, 5 Reviews