DSC Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 06/26/2022

Hire Dennis now!

My fiancé and I just had our engagement session with Dennis and the photos he captured are stunning! I am in awe with how beautiful the pictures are. We were looking for a candid-style wedding photographer with a relaxed style, and Dennis delivered just that. We now have the most candid, intimate and fun photos of the two of us.

Dennis made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, and made the day SO MUCH FUN. We can’t wait to work with Dennis again and have him capture our wedding day in June of 2022.

We highly recommend hiring Dennis!
  • Cara
    Cara M. Married on 02/25/2022

Photography Magician!

Besides choosing each other, choosing Dennis was the best decision we ever made. We knew immediately after speaking to him on the phone that he was our photographer. He was so much fun at our engagement shoot-I mean, if it wasn't for the sun we would've been shooting all night ;-). We got married a few days ago, and our still raving about our photography experience. Dennis and Amrite made everything run so smoothly-taking pictures was fun and silly. He made sure to get *all* of the important shots. He even controlled the clouds for the best outside lighting :-).

DSC Weddings's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review!! I couldn’t have done it without you two! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. Your friends and family were so nice and welcoming. I cannot wait to share these images with you, congratulations!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 11/14/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful photos!

DSC Weddings was the only wedding photographer we considered for our 11/14/21 wedding because we knew it was a fit from the very first info-gathering call we had with owner Dennis. I’d already scrolled through his IG and portfolio, so I knew I liked his style, his prices were extremely competitive, and I knew his easy-going personality would be a godsend during the stress of planning a COVID era wedding. When we postponed our engagement shoot three times due to COVID, he was understanding and flexible. When we postponed the wedding, same thing.

On the day of our wedding, Dennis and second shooter Anna knocked it out of the park. They were punctual and professional and multiple guests commented on how inobtrusive they were. I'm not sure how they managed to get some of the shots they got because I feel like I barely saw them! I received a sneak peek within 4 weeks and the full gallery in 6. I don’t know how I’m going to choose which ones to put in an album and display because they’re all GORGEOUS.

DSC Weddings's reply:

Aww thank you so much!!! I gotta say you both planned such wonderful day. You two are absolutely beautiful, wishing you both all the love in the world!!!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 11/13/2021

Awesome Photo Experience!!!

Everywhere we turned, both photographers were there catching all the best moments and they are so much fun to work with!! Anything we asked for, they were able to do. Would absolutely recommend Dan for any event!!
    Katherine S. Married on 06/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 Exceeded our high expectations!

We literally screamed when we got our pictures back because of how happy we were with them! The lighting, angles, attention to detail are truly exceptional. Dennis is so fun to work with, and made everyone feel so comfortable & captured such genuine, and beautiful candid's. He is also great at giving good direction - especially working with such a large bridal party (11 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen!). We cannot thank him enough!

DSC Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such a wonderful time, everyone was so nice and welcoming. I wish we could do it all over again!!
  • DANIELLE
    Danielle C. Married on 04/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cannot say enough great things about Dennis!

Dennis made the whole process a breeze for me, from beginning to end! Not only were his prices extremely reasonable, but his work is beautiful. My husband and I had such a blast during our engagement session, and really developed a relationship with Dennis. He made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which made pictures even easier on the wedding day. He communicated with me at every step and left no question unanswered. His assistant, Anna, was fabulous as well. She fit right in joking around with the wedding party all day. We can't wait to see all of our pictures, but already know they will be beautiful!!
    Amanda Married on 11/19/2019

Professional and Comfortable

Provided a wonderful experience, my partner and I love our photos! DSC was flexible and truly cared about our experience working with him. Highly recommended for beautiful photos, positive attitude, professionalism, and capturing memorable moments!

DSC Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, you both hit it out of the park! I couldn't have asked for more. You made feel feel like part of the family! Such a fun day!
    Rebecca Married on 09/11/2019

Absolutely amazing!

2018 will always be a special year thanks to my amazing husband and all the memories captured by DSC! I cannot believe the quality for the price, so pleased with everything. Will be giving my recommendation!
    Regina D. Married on 08/23/2019

Timeless Photographs

Dennis was a dream to work with! He took the vision we had along with pictures we had provided and created our beautiful engagement session! We traveled along the Schuylkill River as well as to the Barns Museum and along the parkway. In that time, he really took the time to get to know us and our love story. Our pictures turned out amazing and we’re promptly sent back to us before the holidays! I can’t wait to see what else he captures on our wedding day!

DSC Weddings's reply:

I wish we could do it all over again! Seriously you both made it a breeze. Heres to a wonderful new year to you, and your HUBBY! Hope we get to team up again in the future!!
    Dave Married on 09/28/2013

Dennis was amazing

I'm not someone that likes having his picture taken or seeing photos of myself. But our wedding photos came out great! It's been 6 years and we are still always looking at our wedding album.

DSC Weddings's reply:

For someone who doesn’t like their picture taken you totally nailed it! Could have fooled me hahah. Thank you so much for letting me capture such a wonderful day!
    Heather Married on 09/28/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience for our wedding!

Dennis was an amazing photographer who made us feel at ease during all the photographs for our wedding. The photos came out amazing, we couldn't be happier with the results! Highly recommend!!

DSC Weddings's reply:

Truly flattered, and honored to have been a part of such a wonderful couple’s big day! Thanks for such kind words!