DS Weddings Reviews

41 | Fort Myers, FL

41 Reviews for DS Weddings

Alyssa · Married on 12/12/2017

When searching for wedding day vendors, there are a lot of options available. Especially when it comes to selecting the people who will document your big day and create the memories you will see for the rest of your life. It's overwhelming to say the least but from the moment we met with Abraham to the day of our wedding, those kind of fears had no place in our process. Abraham is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to wedding day timelines and how to get in all of those precious moments. He was professional, respectful, prompt and so easy to be around! We could not be more happy with our end product. The trailer has pretty much been viewed by anyone who will let us show it to them lol! And it's safe to say we experienced those big day emotions all over again when we watched the full video montage of our wedding day. We can not say enough great things about his talent and professionalism! Would recommend to anyone!!!

Johanna · Married on 11/11/2017

Abraham and his team were amazing! Working with them was very easy from the start and the communication was great. When it came to the wedding they were there on time and just did their own thing without a hassle. They went unnoticed the whole day and it was nice to not have cameras be seen through the wedding and ceremony. We just received our highlight video and it was the most amazing! It brought tears to everyone eyes and was so magical. We cannot wait to receive the rest of the wedding video and relive that special day. By far the best videographers in town, we have already recommended them to a few friends getting married this year!

Kelsey · Married on 08/05/2017

DS Weddings provided us with a highlight video and long video we were very happy with! They captured everything we were hoping for and provided us with the videos quickly!

Lori · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't say enough about Abraham and his team. The video and highlight reel came out better than we dreamed and we had very high expectations after seeing his previous work. :) He captured our special day perfectly and it truly feels like we're reliving our day in the moment whenever we watch it. In my opinion, his videos are less generic than some of the other wedding videographers. He'll work to capture the day the way you want to watch it for years to come.
    He was very professional and most importantly he's completely unobtrusive on your day. You won't even know he's there but when you watch your video, there's not anything he missed. A great feat.
    He's very patient in answering any questions you may have and very prompt in correspondence leading up to your big day. I cannot recommend DS Weddings enough.

Kristina · Married on 05/19/2017

Abraham was amazing!!! It was such a pleasure working with him and his team. They made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and we knew we were in good hands. They captured every special moment of the day and our videos were delivered in a VERY timely manner. I am so glad we chose to have them film our wedding, it is something we will be watching over and over again.

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

Abraham and his team were amazing to work with on our wedding day! They truly were very professional and created a piece of art that my husband and I will cherish for many years to come! It was unbelievable -- you didn't even realize they were there, they never got in the way, and then once they released the video it was everything we could have dreamed of. The team was incredible to work with and I only have great things to say about them!!

Madison · Married on 05/06/2017

We found Abraham from a recommendation by our photographer and we couldn't be happier she helped us find him!
    He is very responsive and is very good at what he does he made us feel very confident in his abilities! He was able to capture everything perfectly without being intrusive on our day! We received our highlight video on our 1 month anniversary and it captured everything beautifully to the music it was great sharing with family near and far. We also loved our full video it was crystal clear in quality, really capturing all of the emotions! We were so happy we made the decision to hire a videographer and we were able to relive the day! I would recommend Abraham to any couples looking for a videographer

Cassie · Married on 04/01/2017

Look no further for your videographer, Brides! Abraham is INCREDIBLE. All of my friends who were married before me said that I would regret it if I didn't book a talented videographer. Abraham was recommended to us by our photographers and I am so thankful we went with DS Weddings. Truth be told, I was skeptical of any video until I saw our video highlight. TEARS OF JOY!! When we received our full documentary - Oh my...y'all there are not words! He will capture your day in a timeless fashion and you will treasure every second of that wedding video. Take this review as words of advice from a friend...book DS Weddings NOW! You will not regret it!

Caitlin · Married on 03/10/2017

We were so pleased with how our wedding video turned out! Abraham did a great job capturing our day and was never intrusive. I highly recommend!!!

Haley · Married on 11/19/2016

Abraham was so professional, organized and flexible. Everything I asked of him, he did without hesitation. During the day of the wedding, we barely knew he was there (you definitely don't want an intrusive videographer) yet, when the video came, he had captured wverything. I couldn't have asked for someone to do a better job than he did, I would HIGHLY recommend D.S. Weddings!

Kallie · Married on 11/05/2016

Abraham was exceptional to work with! Great at communicating, friendly, and professional. We couldn't have asked for a better video! We received sooooo many compliments on our video from our friends and family. My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding video. The creativeness and quality was amazing. Abraham captured so many wonderful moments and enjoyed every second he was there. He was such a huge asset to our day! Thank you DS Weddings for putting together a video of wonderful memories. I would recommend DS Weddings over and over again.

Cathy · Married on 11/04/2016

Booking Abraham and his team was probably the best decision I made regarding my wedding. I was hesitant about videography because of the prices I was being quoted in the Naples area, but for the quality of work I received and the affordability of Abraham's services, it was worth every penny. Abraham is incredibly nice, quick to respond and flexible. It is like he not even there, but in a good way! At one point, my husband and I even made a joke that we did not hear him speak once. I recently received my short preview video and it came out so beautiful that I cannot wait to see my full wedding video. We were so lucky to have Abraham and D.S. Weddings involved in our wedding!

Sent on 12/20/2016

DS Weddings's reply:

Cathy, thank you for the great review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Dylan, and I am glad to know our stealthy approach worked to perfection, ha! We wish you guys the best and we will keep in touch!

Starr · Married on 10/23/2016

Nothing but amazing things to say about Abraham and his team! I researched numnerous companies to video our wedding day and I am so glad I chose D.S Weddings. They were on time, professional, and they captured every part of our special day. Most times I didn't even realize they were there!! To all brides out there this is the company to choose!! The end product was amazing and all my friends and family kept commenting that it looks like a real life movie. Couldn't be happier!

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2016

I can't say enough great things about D.S. Weddings/DSW Films. Our highlight video was absolutely amazing. It was so well edited and put together. Everyone who has watched it has had such wonderful things to say. Our other, longer video, was perfect as well. The team was so polite and Abraham was extremely flexible with complications that came up throughout the day. I am so pleased with how it all turned out and also extremely impressed with the quality of the work. He helped make our wedding day perfect by capturing it on video. I can't thank him and his team enough for the hard work and dedication they put into making our videos perfect! Their work is absolutely amazing and highly recommend using their company!

Paige · Married on 10/01/2016

The absolute best take away from our wedding day that I will treasure forever! Our sneak peak video looked like a movie preview. Abraham is so incredibly professional, respectful, and coordinated phenomenally with our wedding photographer in plannning the timeline of our day so I as the bride had no stress whatsoever. They are so discreet too in capturing every aspect that was important to us, and blended in so that I hardly noticed they were there. Their work is flawless and everything a bride and groom hope their wedding video will be. I can't imagine anyone doing a more beautiful and professional job in capturing the most important day of our lives as D.S. Media and Films.

Sent on 12/26/2016

DS Weddings's reply:

Paige, it was an absolute honor to have been invited back to celebrate another Rembos family wedding! You have such a loving family and we wish you and Zack the best!

Abraham was WONDERFUL to work with! He was very responsive returning phone calls, email, etc. He checked in on me the day of the wedding and said congratulations. While he was working you would never know he was there, taking his job very serious. Our video came in a cute engraved USB. Despite my husband not wanting to add more cost to the wedding, and saying we didn't need video coverage, we was amazed at how incredible the video was. The footage and editing was perfect. We cried and laughed! We are so happy and would recommend DS Weddings to anyone!!

Jeas · Married on 06/22/2016

Booking Abraham and his team was easy and stress free. Abraham worked with my budget and produced a video that I couldn't be happier with. He captured not only the memorable moments of the day, but also the emotions that corresponded. I truly love my wedding video and am happy that I have it to remember the best day ever!

Callie · Married on 05/28/2016

All said and done, having a videographer was the best decision we made for our wedding! Having Abraham as a vender exceeded everything we thought of choosing a videographer. We were recommended by our photographer to use Abraham and he was just wonderful. From his initial calls to get an understanding of what we wanted as a couple, to the day of the wedding - Abraham was so flexible and professional (even through the heat and RAIN), to the final edits of our big day and the wonderful product he made of us.
    Having all the moments captured on film really allows us to review our wedding day and remember all the moments we had as bride and groom - months, years, decades from now. My most favorite part of the service was the aerial shots he captured using his drone. The scenery he captured of the island we were married on was just breathtaking and we truly cherish it as nature lovers!
    Again, best decision to choose a videographer vender, it made it even better working with Abraham! Thanks so much for capturing our special day :)

Christine · Married on 05/14/2016

Abraham was exactly what we were looking for in a videographer. He was affordable, professional, and the quality of the video was great. He drove all the way to St. Augustine where my husband and I got married and captured exactly what we wanted. The turn around to receive the video was quick, too! Thanks again Abraham!

trish · Married on 05/07/2016

Abraham from D.S. Weddings is an amazing videographer! My brother used him for his wedding, and I loved Abraham's work so much I had to get him to video my own wedding! Abraham is laid back yet very professional making our meetings a low stress environment and a comfortable conversation (as if you've known him forever). He coordinated with all of my other vendors to make the timeline and day perfect, which took even more stress off me. He was always available and replied in a timely manner, provided detailed information sheets to make sure everything/everybody was captured in the video and and any/all special requests. If you want to remember your day with an amazing videographer, I would highly recommend Abraham with D.S. Weddings!!

At first I contemplated whether or not it was necessary to have a videographer apart of my wedding. To be completely honest, having D.S. Weddings as a vendor for my wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made! Looking back at my photographers work, I do feel the photographs captured extremely special moments. However, the film Abraham put together is on an entirely different level. There simply is nothing as great as his short film story to perfectly summarize the night. My venue is currently displaying my short film on their website to attract other couples to book their location- that is how great it is! Additionally, the long version of your film serves the purpose of really seeing, and hearing what happened that day, since it goes so fast, and is such a blurr. You won't regret it. Great work, and a great person! Thanks Abe!

Gloria · Married on 04/16/2016

Abraham was exceptional. Can't believe the end product. It's fabulous and I can't stop watching it. Bravo for capturing this day, it was perfect!

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/19/2016

I am so happy to have found D.S. Weddings. I fell in love with the style of the trailer videos that D.S. Weddings provides, so I contacted them and set up a meeting. Abraham was so nice, and we both felt like his passion for what he does, and felt he really wanted to be sure he captured our day just how we wanted it. The day of the wedding he was very prompt, and stayed the whole day to be sure to capture every moment from start to finish. Although he was always there, you never at any point felt uncomfortable or like you had a camera in your face. He would just blend in and get all the real reactions and moments as they were happening. We got our trailer video back very quickly, it it brought me right back to our wedding day. I cried watching it, as did my husband. I was so excited to share it with my friends and family, especially those that were unable to attend. It's the perfect summary of our day, without having to make people sit through an entire wedding video! Everyone that watched it was moved to tears and fell in love with the way it was put together.
    We received our full length wedding video only a few weeks after the trailer. It was beautifully put together as well, just like the trailer. Even the flash drive he put it on was beautiful. It had our names and wedding date engraved on it. Definitely something we will cherish forever. It was definitely well worth every penny spent to have D.S. Weddings capture our day. I got to relive all my favorite moments, and got to experience the moments that I missed. You spend so much time, money, and energy planning your wedding day, only to have it go by in the blink of an eye, so having something like a beautifully put together video of your day is priceless to me. I highly recommend Abraham and D.S. Weddings for anyone looking for a videographer. You won't be disappointed.

Ellen · Married on 01/23/2016

Abraham was wonderful to work with from the first time we met him! We only decided to do a video a week before the wedding! He is super personable, professional and a really nice guy! We can't wait to receive our video!