19 Reviews for DS Portraits

Canvas (1)
Digital Files (1)
Matted Prints (1)
19 DS Portraits Reviews

My wife and I found DS Portraits on-line. I'm so glad we did. Our wedding day was fabulous, and Alan and Doris was part of that wonderful day. The only advice I would give, is use DS Portraits for all of your photos. We use someone else for the engagements, before we found this company and I should have use DS Portraits for all of our photos. We just love all of the photos that DS Portraits took. Just love them

Profile Picture John, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

All I can say it, wow, Alan was AMAZING! He showed up ahead of schedule and immediately made everyone feel comfortable by letting them know how the day would go. Throughout the wedding, he was able to keep everyone in check (in a nice way), and with a big and high maintenance bridal party, that isn't easy! He had everyone laughing and having a great time, and it really captured the mood in all the photos. The photos in the ceremony were incredible, he somehow seemed to be everywhere at once and got stunning photos of both the groom and I simultaneously as I was walking down the aisle. He finished editing the photos in the scheduled turnaround time, and they were absolutely breathtaking! He went above and beyond my expectations, and I am so happy I chose him to capture my wedding, because through his photos I'll be able to relive that day every time I look at them.

Profile Picture Tammie, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints

My photos are awesome. Thanks DS Portraits

Profile Picture Valerie , 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have always admired DS Portraits' work! I had them take pictures for my bridals session as well as on my wedding day at the temple and at the reception center. If there is one thing I could change, it would be time. We were all in a rush to get the pictures done (maybe we should have scheduled better) and while we did get beautiful pictures taken, there were some pictures that, because of the rush we were in, I completely forgot to ask them to take certain pictures of my new husband and I. So, make sure if you have any specific pictures you want them to take, let them know as soon as possible (before, if you can) and they will work it in.

Their pictures came out so beautiful, they try to leave their pictures as natural-looking as possible, which I loved. They were also really thoughtful about how they posed us, especially for the bridals session. I am really happy overall with their work!

Profile Picture User4571150, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
2.8

Good pictures, a lot of them were very nice, but the service after the pictures was poor.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4272110, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our Family has been using DS Portraits for ALL our photography needs since 2003. We have come back to them time and time again for Family Portraits, Senior Pictures, School Dances and Two Weddings this past summer (April and August 2013). Alan and Doris have always given us nothing but superior work and service at multiple locations. Their genuinness and friendly personalities make the sessions fun and enjoyable....regardless of the size of your party! Their work speaks for itself...I highly recommend DS Portraits for your treasured memories!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding day was awesome and DS Portraits captured it all.

Profile Picture Janet, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DS Portraits have been taking pictures of my family since I was about 12. They have taken family pictures, school group pictures, senior pictures, and my wedding pictures this past April 2013. They are amazing and so friendly! They take wonderful pictures and truly want to capture the moments in your life so that you can have pictures to spark the past. My wedding photos are my favorite that they have done. They were so excited to take pictures of our wonderful day and they are always so happy to be there for you! I will always go to DS Portraits. They are absolutely outstanding :)

Profile Picture User3718226, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A GREAT Company. Our daughter was getting married and her best friend had used this company. I wasn't sure who we wanted to use. When we seen their work we realized there is a big difference in the quality of DS Portraits and so many others that are saying that they are a professional photographer. Yah we ended up paying more then the 250.00 that the new photographers were asking, but WOW it is worth it. I feel pictures are an investment and this company is worth it.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had DS Portraits do our daughters wedding. They got married at the Mt Timpanogos Temple. They were working on the outside of the temple , so it had bright orange everywhere. DS Portraits is so amazing because they were able to fix all the orange off the temple. I knew that we had the best photographer around. This studio has all kinds of awards, and I can see why. I highly recommend them.

-Michelle

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DS Portraits is an amazing company; both Doris and Alan are exceptional photographers. Our wedding album they made was phenomenal. Our wedding photos really captures our emotions. I look at our photos all the time and I can believe how magical all my photo are. Thanks for capturing all the great memories.

Profile Picture Amber, 7/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew I was taking a chance having a wedding in May. I love the spring, but it rained on our wedding day. I was so impressed with the professionalism that Alan and Doris did. We were not rushed in any way. The best part is our album. It is truly a work of art. If you are looking for someone cheep this is not the company for you. If you want something amazing...use DS Portrait

Profile Picture Heather, 5/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These guys are amazing. I had a great time with them on my wedding day and my family has used them for family photographs for years. They're fantastic and I'd recommend them to anyone! Highly professional but also fun and easy going.

Profile Picture Victoria , 12/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Doris and Alan are amazing to work with. We love our album and we highly recommend them to everyone
-Debbie

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

DS Portraits were fun to work with and did a great job. I love my bridals. They turned out great! The wedding photos also turned out really well.

Profile Picture Angie, 12/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennilyn is the BEST photographer ever!!! She was our photographer for our Engagments, Groomals and our Wedding day. Both her and Randy are very nice and amazing photographers. Jennilyn took the time before each our sessions to see and understand what kind of vision we had. We are so so so happy that we chose DS Portraits to be a HUGE part of our special day. They have an amazing eye for those special shots and for the traditional ones as well. they makes you feel like you are their only bride, always returning my calls, text, Facebook messages. Alan and Doris have become so much more than our wedding photographer. They have become a great friend of ours. I will recommend DS Portraits to all my family and friends for any of there photography needs that's for sure :)

Profile Picture Allyson, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was just perfect, and it was DS Portraits that made it that way. We can remember all the great things that happened that day with all these great pictures. They are worth every dollar that we paid.

Profile Picture Ann, 6/19/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best decision I made for my wedding day was hiring DS Portraits to take our pictures! They took charge and arranged my wedding party in a very flattering way. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful. They also took my bridals and had very good ideas of cute and interesting poses and positions. I would definitely recommend this company to all my friends and family (and I have!).

Profile Picture Carlie, 4/29/06, 1 Review
Category: Photography

These two are amazing! They work together as a team, almost mind readers. You can't go wrong with these two. They know their gear, they know their lighting, they know their software. They know their junk people!!!

Profile Picture Mindy , 5/22/04, 1 Review