DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC Reviews

96 | Sarasota, FL

96 Reviews for DS Hair & Makeup Creations, LLC

• Elisabeth

Elisabeth W. · Married on 04/10/2021

These ladies know what they’re doing!

Dagmara and Paula did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with my maid of honor and both mothers. They did such a wonderful job, we were so happy with our soft natural looks for the wedding just as requested. They also have an Instagram where you can go to see more of their work.

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Hope

Hope F. · Married on 02/27/2021

Exactly what I wanted

Dagmara and her MUA, Paula, were AMAZING. They worked super fast and efficient and were extremely kind and accommodating— they even showed up early to ensure we were done with time to spare! I was in awe at how beautiful my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law looked once they were done. We all received so many compliments throughout the night and our hair and makeup survived not only the entire wedding (with lots and lots of dancing) but also our wedding after party (with even more dancing). I was nervous about how to choose a vendor for hair and makeup, bu lt I can assure you there is no need to look any further!

Sent on 03/16/2021

Sarah L. · Married on 11/11/2020

Stunning looks

I recently got married in November of this year. Our hair and make up was AMAZING because of this team. Dagmara and Paula were so wonderful and kind to my bridesmaids and myself. They really pulled off (in three hours) seven amazing looks and highlighted our natural beauty, but made us look Stunning. Everyone's hair and makeup lasted the whole day and no one needed to touch up even after crying at the wedding. Great job and thank you, ladies!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie G. · Married on 11/09/2020

Efficient and Elegant

Dagmara and her MUA absolutely made my wedding hair & makeup goals come true!! I had a larger bridal party so she did half of my bridesmaids and they looked stunning - modern, natural, and elegant! She was incredibly efficient (5 updos in 2 hours) and worked until each girl had the hair they envisioned. She is very talented and I can almost guarantee she will be able to produce the vision you have for your hair. I had a postponed wedding due to Covid in March, and rescheduled in November and Dagmara was very flexible and extremely responsive through it all. Highly recommend her - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing - highly recommend

She was able to implant any hair goals the bridal party wanted for the wedding. She absolutely nailed all of the hair styles, from a tight updo, loose updo with big braids, to a half up half down curl style. Everything turned out beautiful and the hair stayed perfect all day!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Nicole

Kathleen · Married on 11/06/2020

Great Service!

DS Hair/Makeup were great to work with. They matched my inspo pics really well and provided their expert advice on what they thought would look good too. All my bridal party were super impressed with their makeup looks!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Kimberley

Kimberley L. · Married on 10/23/2020

Extremely talented hair and makeup artists!

Dagmara and Paula did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. They were both extremely professional and were able to recreate any hair and makeup style that my girls wanted. Everyone looked absolutely stunning, and we received several compliments from our wedding guests on how wonderful of a job they did. My updo done by Dagmara was exactly as I pictured it to be, and I loved that the airbrush makeup done by Paula looked so elegant and natural. They were also extremely efficient and we ended up finishing 45 minutes early! I would highly recommend this team for your wedding day.

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa M. · Married on 10/11/2020

Sister’s wedding

I came in from out of town for my sister’s wedding and she had hired DS as the hairstylist for all bridesmaids and for herself. She did an outstanding job and had positive feedback about my style all night.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • mmrand01

Meghann · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely wonderful to work with!

Dagmara and Emily were so great to work with! Because we chose one of the most popular wedding dates of 2020 (10-10-20), I contacted Dagmara almost a year in advance to book her services. She was incredibly responsive to emails, as we navigated scheduling a hair/make-up trial and the the ever-changing COVID-19 situation. Ultimately, I was unable to come down separately from my wedding week, but Dagmara was able to fit me for a trial the Thursday before my wedding. I even mistakenly went to the wrong location, but she was incredibly sweet about the whole thing and allowed me to show up late to our appointment. The day of my wedding, Dagmara and Emily worked so efficiently to make sure our hair and makeup were finished on time for pictures. Their work was exactly what I was hoping for with hair and makeup, myself and my bridesmaids were completely and totally satisfied!!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Christine

Christine D. · Married on 10/03/2020

Best in the Business

Wow...where do I start...Dagmara and here team are simply top notch. She is responsive, kind, professional and really loves what she does. Unfortunately, it was humid and thunder storming the day of my wedding but I think my curls held up great! My bridesmaids were amazed by the speed in which she and her assistant worked and how beautiful and effortless it looked. If you are considering hiring a hairstylist, look no further! I would 1000% pick Dagmara again if I did it all over!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Zach · Married on 07/31/2020

Wedding: July 31, 2020

So happy I chose this company! I had to move my wedding two times and was nervous to look for another hair and make-up artist (as I already had a trial done with my other vendor in CT). DS Hair & Makeup Creations were able to fit me in quickly and even get my hair and make-up trial in. In addition, day of, they were very flexible and I was able to add on another girl for hair and make-up the day of wedding. The hair and make-up lasted all day and even after I jumped in pool and ocean! Highly recommend. :)

Sent on 08/08/2020

Amanda H. · Married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful and Quick

Dagmara did wonderful on my hair and my daughters hair for my wedding. She was very friendly and super quick. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/14/2020
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 03/07/2020

Beautiful and works quickly

Dagmara does a beautiful job with hair! Her team is solid and works quickly and efficiently to provide amazing results. She was very flexible and understanding and all of our ladies looked absolutely stunning!!! The makeup and hair lasted all through the night, even the girls that had to be ready starting about 9 am. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing wedding day hair & makeup!

These fun ladies have sweet personalities and their talent is impeccable !! So thankful they were reasonably priced and made my day so perfect.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Angela · Married on 01/25/2020

5 Stars Across the Board!

My wedding was this past weekend and I can only say GREAT things about Dagmara and Paula's work. They were prompt in arriving to the AirBnB to begin with my bridesmaids and they were very friendly and efficient with their work. I can honestly say that they are highly talented and EXCEED expectations! I would highly recommend them for their services not only because of how they fully executed the dream look I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids, but because of their professionalism and their charisma while working on our up-dos and makeup! Thank you ladies for making us look absolutely stunning!!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 12/28/2019

D is amazing!

D is not only an amazing hairstylist but person as well! She is so talented from updos to braids to curls. She can do it all. Despite the rainy humid weather our hair stayed in place all night! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Kristal

Kristal · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Hair & Make Up Team!

I just wanted to come on here and recommend this wonderful woman and make up artist!! They made me feel and LOOK like a princess for my wedding on 12/14. Not only did they do my hair and make up, they did 8 people! All on time, we actually finished a little bit earlier! The entire time was a fun experience. I cannot thank you both enough!

Sent on 12/29/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 12/06/2019

Excellent Hair and Makeup

Dagmara was excellent in making my bridal party and myself beautiful. She worked efficiently and listens to your suggestions. She is very talented and skilled in this field! I recommend her highly!!!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie C. · Married on 11/15/2019

Such a beautiful job!

Dagmara and her team made my bridal party and I look amazing for my big day. They do such a great job and they are so fun. Thank you guys for such a great experience!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/09/2019

Dream Team for hair & airbrush make up!

D & Paula were amazing! I had my wedding on 11/9/19 and had myself, a few bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law, and grandmother. These two are a power team, they get along so well and made the morning so fun by jumping right into the day with all our girls in the wedding party. Not only are they incredibly talented and love their jobs but they added to the fun of getting ready by chatting and being themselves!
    For hair, D completely blew me away with creating the exact hair style I explained. She is so talented and truly loves her job. One of my bridesmaids was insecure about her hair and D made it have great volume and the up-do stayed and looked beautiful from 8am through the night!
    Paula is amazing too! Talk about flawless airbrush make up and beautiful eye shadow designs.
    Communication- D replied instantly to every single email and tedious question I had. Absolutely recommend!
    Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley W. · Married on 11/02/2019

Love these girls!!

I cannot say enough about how great D and Paula were! D was super responsive with email and text and super easy to work with. My hair and makeup came out absolutely stunning and my bridesmaids loved the way theirs turned out as well. D was also super sweet with everyone, especially my mom who was super emotional all day :) They went above and beyond and even came back after leaving for the day to fix an eyelash emergency an hour before the wedding!! I would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole S. · Married on 10/26/2019

A must hire!

Not only did D and Paula do an amazing job making me and my girls looking amazing on my big day, but they were super fun as well!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Carolyn H. · Married on 10/18/2019

Phenomenal hair stylist!

We used Dagmara for my moms wedding in October of 2019. She was professional, confident, fast, and an absolute sweetheart. She felt like one of the family by the time she left. Everyone loved their hair and not one thing needed to be changed. I could not recommend her more!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Lenee

Lenee G. · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful work!

Dagmara and Kate did a wonderful job with everyone's hair and makeup for my wedding(10/4/19)! They were both very kind and made sure everyone was happy before they left their chair. My hair was absolutely beautiful and stayed throughout the night! Before the wedding, I was pleased with Dagmara's quick responses to emails and texts. I never had to wait long for a response. I highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 10/18/2019