Drzazga Photo Reviews

Drzazga Photo 6
Drzazga Photo 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/17/2019

Hire them! Incredible in every way!

If you are looking for a photographer, then we strongly recommend that you stop looking, hire the Drzazgas right away, and don’t look back. When we were first planning for our wedding, we were given the advice that the whole experience would flash by very quickly and that our photographer would be one of the most important people in helping us to remember and cherish the day forever. Drzazga Photo was undeniably the best choice. They are professional, artistic, down to earth, and extremely easy to work with. When they say they go the extra mile, they mean it literally. Carly even came out to New York City to do our engagement photos. She made a very dreary New York day look unbelievably beautiful (we still have a hard time believing it)! We looked forward to our wedding that much more because we knew that Carly and Kasey would be there to capture it in a stunning and artistic way. Both during the engagement shoot and on our wedding day, Carly and Kasey made us feel very comfortable and made getting our photos taken a lot of fun. We are so, so happy with our photos and the entire experience. We would absolutely hire them again.
    -Andrew and Alyssa Tarr

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Drzazga Photo 8
    Drzazga Photo 9
    Drzazga Photo 10
    Drzazga Photo 11
    Drzazga Photo 12

Megan Thompson · Married on 05/03/2019

AMAZING Photographer! (Pittsburgh wedding)

Carly & Vicki were truly amazing to work with! My husband and I spent hours searching for the right photographer, we had a specific vision in mind and wanted to make sure the photographer could capture the feeling we wanted at our wedding and authentic emotions. We really lucked out finding Carly! Her style is gorgeous!! Looking at our gallery we feel so happy to have the gift of such beautiful and honestly keepsake images of our wedding day. Everyone keeps telling us our photos are magazine worthy and we agree but more importantly we feel connected to the pictures because they show our love, our personalities and capture that day so perfectly.

Carly is also very organized and communicative throughout the process which is a brides dream come true! I never questioned if she had everything together or was on top of the details and she made everything feel easy on the day of too.

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Drzazga Photo 13
  • Lauren

Lauren Crowe · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceeded All Expectations

Carly and Kasey were an absolute dream to work with! It is SO important that you feel comfortable and be yourself with your photographers and my husband and I did with the Drzazgas. They were professional, fun, creative and exceeded all my hopes for my wedding photos! My husband and I don't pose for photos well but you would've never guessed it looking at our pictures.

Our photos are stunning! We get compliments all the time on how they look fresh from a magazine! Not only were they able to capture the love and beauty of our winter museum wedding, but they managed to capture frame-worthy photos of our reception too - not an easy feat when guests are drinking!

I have astounding photos, life long memories, and two great friends from booking with Carly and Kasey.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Drzazga Photo 20
  • Amy

Amy Lavallee · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding photographer

My hubby and I went with Drzazga Photo for our wedding and we are so glad we did!! Not only is Carly an absolute sweetheart to work with, our pictures take us right back to one of our favorite days :) We had mostly older family members at the wedding and Carly was patient and caring and treated everyone with kindness! She captured some genuine smiles that day from my husband which makes me so happy because he has a bit of a Chandler from “Friends” vibe when it comes to posing :) Go with Drzazga Photo if you are looking for professionalism and perfection!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Lauren Scavo-Fulk · Married on 10/06/2018

the best photographers! ever!!

We are absolutely blown away by how gorgeous our wedding photos from he Drzazgas were! They were so thorough in taking multiple shots of every event, and each individual photo was stunning. They are very skilled photographers and knew exactly how to get each shot they needed, even with complicated family portraits including 20+ people. They were both so professional and fun to work with, as well. We could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Drzazga Photo 21
    Drzazga Photo 22

Drzazga Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. The love between and Sterling radiates and was really special to capture!

Victoria Drew · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I can’t say enough about Drzazga Photo. Carly and Kasey are absolutely amazing to work with and their body of work speaks for itself! Both my engagement and wedding photos are more beautiful then I ever could have imagined. I am so happy Drzazga Photo was my photographer!

Drzazga Photo 23
    Drzazga Photo 24
    Drzazga Photo 25
    Drzazga Photo 26
    Drzazga Photo 27
    Drzazga Photo 28
    Drzazga Photo 29

Drzazga Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Vicki! We loved working with you and Logan and can't wait until your beautiful wedding gets published all over the place!

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2018

Couldn’t be happier!

I can’t say enough about Carly and Kasey! They will do anything in their power to truly capture your day. I heard a lot while planning our wedding that many brides end up not being happy with their pictures, and they regret not getting someone better, but let me say I had NO regrets having these two capture our day and was beyond amazed at how awesome our pictures came out!

I’m a pretty introvert person, and can be super awkward with pictures, but I instantly felt comfortable with them and these are the best pictures I’ve had taken, both our engagement and wedding! I recommend these two to everyone I can!

Book these two for your wedding, I promise you won’t be disappointed!!

Drzazga Photo 30
    Drzazga Photo 35
    Drzazga Photo 36
    Drzazga Photo 37

Drzazga Photo's reply:

Thank you for having us as a part of your beautiful day! I know how it feels to be awkward in front of the camera which is why it's so important for us to make sure our couples feel comfortable and are having fun.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing!

Carly & Kasey are simply amazing! They are truly talented at what they do and it clearly shows in their work. We absolutely loved our photos and couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers to help capture our special day. I highly recommend Drzazga Photo!!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Drzazga Photo 49
    Drzazga Photo 50
    Drzazga Photo 51

Abigail Purnhagen · Married on 05/11/2018

thank you drzazga photo !

We couldn't be any happier with Drzazga Photo. Carly and Kasey photographed both our engagement session and wedding. They are professional, personable, and amazingly talented. Thank you so much Carly and Kasey for beautifully capturing our biggest moments. We can't wait to work with you again !

Drzazga Photo 52
    Drzazga Photo 53
    Drzazga Photo 54

Drzazga Photo's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Abby! We are still obsessed with your photos and how perfect you two are together!

Sabrina · Married on 04/22/2018

Carly and her husband were amazing. They worked with us every step of the way and our photos were beautiful and delivered in a timely manner.

Professional and compassionate

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Drzazga Photo 55
    Drzazga Photo 56
    Drzazga Photo 57
    Drzazga Photo 58
    Drzazga Photo 59

Drzazga Photo's reply:

It was so great meeting and working with you and Elliott on your wedding day! Thank you for your kind words!