Drzazga Photo Reviews

15 | Cleveland, OH

15 Reviews for Drzazga Photo

• Natalie

Natalie Samijlenko · Getting married on 06/05/2021

You can’t go wrong with Drzazga

My fiancé and I booked Drzazga photo over 2 years out from our wedding date because we loved their work so much. We had our engagement photos last night and the Drzazga’s exceeded our expectations! They went above and beyond! You can really tell they care about their clients and want them to have a fun and interactive experience. They truly captured our personalities and genuine emotion. They are worth it! If you’re on the fence at all-don’t be! I can not wait to see how they capture our big day, I know they will exceed our expectations once again!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Karen

Karen Johnson · Getting married on 08/05/2020

The BEST, hands down.

I CANNOT thank Carly enough for the truly incredible photos she took of our elopement! We had originally booked Drzazga Photos for our large wedding ceremony at The Arcade, but we had to postpone due to COVID-19. Carly was so kind and understanding, and able to reschedule for our new date. My husband and I decided (rather last minute) to elope on our originally scheduled day anyway. I reached out to Carly on a whim, and she was able to accommodate us! Since our family couldn't be with us, we really wanted to capture as many moments as we could to share with them later. The photos she took are absolutely gorgeous. She held our dog's leash when he didn't need to be in the shots, she brought such a fun, positive energy, we felt so natural and so happy. Really, we can't recommend Drzazga Photo enough. I am now even more excited for our big celebration next year! Thank you Carly!!

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Miles · Married on 03/07/2020

Incredible!!!!

Hiring Carly and Kasey was one of the best decisions we made when planning our big day. From our engagement photos, to the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly and their work is impeccable. I originally just hired them for photography, but later on decided I wanted to add videography and am SO glad we did. They are professional, efficient, and overall just great people to work with. Any questions I had along the way were answered quickly. My husband and I were worried about being awkward during our engagement photos but Carly made us feel so comfortable and it shows in our photos. I have had so many people ask us about them because they are so impressed with their work. Carly and Kasey are amazing at what they do and you would not regret working with them.

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Allison

Allison Marie · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful photography

Carly and Kasey did a phenomenal job with all of our pictures! I couldn’t have asked for a better pair to help capture our engagement and wedding day. They were so easygoing, fun and helpful when it came to posing and large group photos. Our pictures turned out beautifully!! 10/10 would recommend booking with Drzazga Photography ❤️😊

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/17/2019

Hire them! Incredible in every way!

If you are looking for a photographer, then we strongly recommend that you stop looking, hire the Drzazgas right away, and don’t look back. When we were first planning for our wedding, we were given the advice that the whole experience would flash by very quickly and that our photographer would be one of the most important people in helping us to remember and cherish the day forever. Drzazga Photo was undeniably the best choice. They are professional, artistic, down to earth, and extremely easy to work with. When they say they go the extra mile, they mean it literally. Carly even came out to New York City to do our engagement photos. She made a very dreary New York day look unbelievably beautiful (we still have a hard time believing it)! We looked forward to our wedding that much more because we knew that Carly and Kasey would be there to capture it in a stunning and artistic way. Both during the engagement shoot and on our wedding day, Carly and Kasey made us feel very comfortable and made getting our photos taken a lot of fun. We are so, so happy with our photos and the entire experience. We would absolutely hire them again.
    -Andrew and Alyssa Tarr

Sent on 08/24/2019

Carley Barrett · Married on 06/29/2019

Look no further, these are THE BEST photographers out there!

Carly & Kasey are a dream team! My husband and I were so nervous about having super awkward posed photos. Even after just our engagement session we could tell they were going to be perfect! With these two amazing photographers we got so many beautiful candids of special little moments in both our engagement session and on our wedding day. They didn’t just show up and take pictures (anyone can do that), they captured real, true moments that we will cherish forever! They were so fun and easy to work with and were able to get the most amazing photos, even when it poured during our outdoor ceremony! I have no complaints whatsoever and would HIGHLY recommend Carly & Kasey to anyone!!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Megan Thompson · Married on 05/03/2019

AMAZING Photographer! (Pittsburgh wedding)

Carly & Vicki were truly amazing to work with! My husband and I spent hours searching for the right photographer, we had a specific vision in mind and wanted to make sure the photographer could capture the feeling we wanted at our wedding and authentic emotions. We really lucked out finding Carly! Her style is gorgeous!! Looking at our gallery we feel so happy to have the gift of such beautiful and honestly keepsake images of our wedding day. Everyone keeps telling us our photos are magazine worthy and we agree but more importantly we feel connected to the pictures because they show our love, our personalities and capture that day so perfectly.

Carly is also very organized and communicative throughout the process which is a brides dream come true! I never questioned if she had everything together or was on top of the details and she made everything feel easy on the day of too.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Crowe · Married on 12/08/2018

Exceeded All Expectations

Carly and Kasey were an absolute dream to work with! It is SO important that you feel comfortable and be yourself with your photographers and my husband and I did with the Drzazgas. They were professional, fun, creative and exceeded all my hopes for my wedding photos! My husband and I don't pose for photos well but you would've never guessed it looking at our pictures.

Our photos are stunning! We get compliments all the time on how they look fresh from a magazine! Not only were they able to capture the love and beauty of our winter museum wedding, but they managed to capture frame-worthy photos of our reception too - not an easy feat when guests are drinking!

I have astounding photos, life long memories, and two great friends from booking with Carly and Kasey.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Amy

Amy Lavallee · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding photographer

My hubby and I went with Drzazga Photo for our wedding and we are so glad we did!! Not only is Carly an absolute sweetheart to work with, our pictures take us right back to one of our favorite days :) We had mostly older family members at the wedding and Carly was patient and caring and treated everyone with kindness! She captured some genuine smiles that day from my husband which makes me so happy because he has a bit of a Chandler from “Friends” vibe when it comes to posing :) Go with Drzazga Photo if you are looking for professionalism and perfection!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Lauren Scavo-Fulk · Married on 10/06/2018

the best photographers! ever!!

We are absolutely blown away by how gorgeous our wedding photos from he Drzazgas were! They were so thorough in taking multiple shots of every event, and each individual photo was stunning. They are very skilled photographers and knew exactly how to get each shot they needed, even with complicated family portraits including 20+ people. They were both so professional and fun to work with, as well. We could not recommend them enough!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Drzazga Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren. The love between and Sterling radiates and was really special to capture!

Victoria Drew · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I can’t say enough about Drzazga Photo. Carly and Kasey are absolutely amazing to work with and their body of work speaks for itself! Both my engagement and wedding photos are more beautiful then I ever could have imagined. I am so happy Drzazga Photo was my photographer!

Drzazga Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Vicki! We loved working with you and Logan and can't wait until your beautiful wedding gets published all over the place!

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2018

Couldn’t be happier!

I can’t say enough about Carly and Kasey! They will do anything in their power to truly capture your day. I heard a lot while planning our wedding that many brides end up not being happy with their pictures, and they regret not getting someone better, but let me say I had NO regrets having these two capture our day and was beyond amazed at how awesome our pictures came out!

I’m a pretty introvert person, and can be super awkward with pictures, but I instantly felt comfortable with them and these are the best pictures I’ve had taken, both our engagement and wedding! I recommend these two to everyone I can!

Book these two for your wedding, I promise you won’t be disappointed!!

Drzazga Photo's reply:

Thank you for having us as a part of your beautiful day! I know how it feels to be awkward in front of the camera which is why it's so important for us to make sure our couples feel comfortable and are having fun.
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing!

Carly & Kasey are simply amazing! They are truly talented at what they do and it clearly shows in their work. We absolutely loved our photos and couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers to help capture our special day. I highly recommend Drzazga Photo!!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Abigail Purnhagen · Married on 05/11/2018

thank you drzazga photo !

We couldn't be any happier with Drzazga Photo. Carly and Kasey photographed both our engagement session and wedding. They are professional, personable, and amazingly talented. Thank you so much Carly and Kasey for beautifully capturing our biggest moments. We can't wait to work with you again !

Drzazga Photo's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Abby! We are still obsessed with your photos and how perfect you two are together!

Sabrina · Married on 04/22/2018

Carly and her husband were amazing. They worked with us every step of the way and our photos were beautiful and delivered in a timely manner.

Professional and compassionate

Sent on 01/05/2019

Drzazga Photo's reply:

It was so great meeting and working with you and Elliott on your wedding day! Thank you for your kind words!