Drumore Estate LLC Reviews

69 Reviews for Drumore Estate LLC

• Lauren

Lauren Holmes · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Such a great experience!

Drumore Estate was my #1 (and only) choice for a wedding venue when I got engaged in 2019. It was a long road, through COVID and wedding planning, but in the end they made sure everything was perfect for our big day! Marnie, David, and the rest of the Drumore Team really do go above and beyond to make sure your day so smoothly and the bride and groom are taken care of. We got married in July 2020 (yes, during COVID), and they could not have handled it any better. We were so happy with our day and wouldn't have done it any differently. In addition to the great staff, the grounds are STUNNING! We highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/29/2020

Drumore Estate LLC's reply:

Covid has been a challenge and we appreciate you working through it with us. Thank you for the glowing review. We enjoyed hosting your wedding and hope to see you again in the future. (Maybe a baby shower??? LOL!)
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/18/2020

7.18.20 Wedding

Drumore Estate was our #1 choice when my husband and I were researching wedding venues, and they did not disappoint! All of the staff and coordinators were very accommodating and professional, especially during COVID-19. The grounds are breathtaking, food was delicious, and the entire wedding experience with the coordinators was phenomenal. Marnie did an exceptional job as the venue coordinator and rolling with the punches when the State mandate went into place 2 days before our wedding day. Drumore Estate is a great place if you're looking for venue that has in-house catering, beautiful landscaping, and many local vendor connections. Having our wedding at Drumore Estate was an absolute dream that I wish I could relive again.

Sent on 08/06/2020
  • Kari

Kari Fish · Married on 10/26/2019

Couldn't have asked for more!

I cannot even put into words how amazing our entire wedding day was. Drumore Estate is absolutely breathtaking! And their team are true professionals! The owner, Karen takes immaculate care of her grounds and is constantly updating, decorating and landscaping. Each area of Drumore Estate is more gorgeous than the last!
    When you sign with Drumore, you become part of their family. We truly could not have asked for a better wedding experience with them. They blew any expectations we had out of the water! We woke up the day after our wedding in awe of how well everything went and how much the entire Drumore team cared. Our wedding planner Brittany was so on the ball and walked us through everything from the initial planning to late into the reception! We would recommend them 1,000 times!

We were worried about the time of year - we got married Saturday, 10/26/19 with the ceremony in the garden and the reception under their tent. We were worried the tent wouldn't still be up for our wedding but Karen put our fear at ease! Even when it was lightly raining at the beginning of the ceremony - the Drumore team was wiping the seats off until the last guest sat.

Oh, and of course, their STAR EMPLOYEES and hit of our wedding - Karen's pups! She has the most adorable and sweet Boston Terriers!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Eric Reinbold · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic for small weddings

Thank you for providing the perfect venue (it was so beautiful) as well as service to us. We were completely blown away by the level of attention and care you all took to create a the perfect day for us. You all operated like a well-oiled machine working in perfect harmony to not only help focus my husband and I (because honestly we were a bit overwhelmed) on the tasks on hand, but also calm our fears by taking control.

I must acknowledge Bill and Megan for all their hard work dealing with a nervous pregnant woman and her sister getting under foot on Saturday. You guys were phenomenal!!!! Karyn and Brittany thank you both for your patience with our late responses to emails as well as our requirements. To be able to create such a perfect event in such a short time was nothing short of a miracle. Finally thank you to the rest of your staff, the bartender as well as the servers who provided perfect service!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Laura · Married on 10/06/2019

The grounds are BEAUTIFUL!

My husband and I had an amazing experience with the team at Drumore Estate. Brittany was our coordinator, and was so attentive to our vision. We showed her pictures and described our perfect wedding day and helped execute exactly what we wanted!

The day of our wedding it was raining all the way up until ceremony time. We were insistent on having the ceremony outside in the garden, so the staff did their best to accommodate us. They were able to give our guests an area indoors to wait out the rain and it was so worth it! The outdoor ceremony was so beautiful!

The cocktail hour we did move to inside, but Brittany made the area beautiful with a welcome table. The grand tent was filled with candles and greenery as we were introduced for the first time. It was so romantic! We also had use of a massive bridal suite and grooms lounge for the entirety of the day, where we were able to let our ring bearer take a nap and our puppy who was included in the ceremony a place to relax. We highly recommend an outdoor wedding at Drumore Estate!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Logan

Logan kramer · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing wedding day thanks to Drumore

Drumore Estate was AMAZING! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the staff is amazing to work with. I wish I could relive my wedding day over and over. The bridal suite was stunning & I know my groom had a blast in his suite as well. Drumore did our catering and there was nothing but good things to say about the food. Everyone loved it! They are very accommodating and flexible- for example, my dad and I had our dance choreographed and Drumore was happy to welcome us the morning before to practice on the patio. Every email I sent with a question, I always got a response back right away.

So many good things to say about the staff and the beauty of the venue! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone during any season!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Jessica H · Married on 09/13/2019

Gorgeous Grounds-Perfect Wedding Venue!

When we first toured Drumore Estate we fell in love with the grounds, especially the gardens. I remember my husband saying to me on our drive home he could see us getting married there! They offered tiered pricing based on the number of guests we were having, and in addition to booking a Friday date we were able to book a beautiful venue at a decent price. They even added brick pavers to the ceremony and reception areas since we booked, which helped keep us outside even when the grounds were damp. We found the catering tasting in January helpful for making our final menu choices, and our parents enjoyed seeing the venue then. Drumore was so flexible with everything, and even made my mom’s homemade macaroni and cheese recipe as one of our side dishes. The planning meetings were also very beneficial for keeping us on track, and our coordinator Brittany was organized and prepared for each one. She helped our rehearsal and wedding day run so smoothly, put all our decor out perfectly, and packed up all our things at the end of the night so we could easily pick them up the next day. Since our wedding all of our guests have been telling us how AMAZING both the venue and food was. Thank you to the entire Drumore team for making our wedding day one we’ll never forget!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Barbara Abrams · Married on 09/06/2019

Grandmother of the bride

Our granddaughters wedding was at Drumore Estates yesterday.
    Everything from the rehearsal to last guest was perfect.
    Their wedding coordinator Brittany was just fabulous! From special instructions on the wedding favors from grandpop of the bride to knowing the names in the wedding party she did it all with a brilliant smile. She kept everything & everyone calm while the bridal party got ready & photographers did their thing.
    The bride said it was easy to plan & stay on track.
    Not only do I recommend this venue, but I recommend Brittany by your side from beginning to end.
    Brittany thank you for your great work !

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful venue and people

Since our original tour of the Drumore was on the coordinator's off day, we had the pleasure of meeting and being taken around by Karyn. She has so much pride in her home and business, and she also truly loves weddings, down to the most minute details. We instantly knew we would have so much fun planning our wedding with the team at the Drumore, and we were not disappointed. They are connected to a network of vendors who are some of the kindest and most creative people we have had the pleasure of working with. From start to finish, we could not have asked for a better venue or group of people for our wedding day.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Matt

Matt Fahnestock · Married on 06/16/2019

Wonderful service!

The staff at Drumore were incredibly flexible and helpful in making our wedding day one that we will never forget. At every turn they presented us with multiple solutions for ideas that we had and if we suggested something they hadn't experienced at their venue before (ie. specific decorations, structure of the evening, food), they came alongside us to make it a reality.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Sarah Rubino · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect summer wedding

The Drumore is a perfect setting for a wedding any time of year. Brittany our coordinator made me feel at ease and helped with anything we needed!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/01/2019

Drumore Estate

The Drumore Estate has incredible natural beauty, but Karyn and Bill, the owners, keep it immaculate! Their entire property is stunning and they are constantly working hard at improving their grounds everyday. We booked in November of 2017, after visiting only once and falling in love with everything they had to offer. By our wedding in June of 2019 the beauty had only grown and my husband & I could not have dreamed of a more perfect venue to host our wedding!
    The entire Drumore Team was incredible to work with! Brittany, the day-of-coordinator / wedding planner / your right hand girl, was such a huge help on our wedding day and every step leading up to it! Brittany responded to our emails the same day or bright and early the next. She had great vendor recommendations and communicated details of our day with them all as our day got closer so everyone was on the same page. She came to our planning sessions prepared and organized. We would leave our sessions feeling relieved and assured our day was going to be great! She ran our rehearsal, kept it moving and somehow managed to keep our rambunctious groomsmen in line! The day of she set all of our decorations, signs, pictures and table pieces up beautifully & exactly how we envisioned. During our ceremony she directed everyone when to walk, qued all the bridesmaids perfectly with the string quartet and fluffed my dress just as I came up the steps and began my walk down the beautiful aisle in the rose garden! After our ceremony she continuously checked in to make sure my husband and I didn't need anything! She even brought Frank & I drinks and some of our cocktail hour apps to us as we were taking photos around the property! After the party, after Frank and I had our departure, Brittany and the rest of the Drumore Team gathered all of our belongings and boxed everything up. By morning she had emailed us letting us know exactly what we had to be picked up and where it was, it made for the easiest clean up ever - which is SO helpful and so very appreciated. Karyn was present at the tasting and popped in at all of our planning sessions and welcomed Frank, me and our parents warmly each time. The day of our wedding she added small magical touches and I couldn't be more thankful for her sweet gestures!
    I could go on and on about the team - Megan, Kevin, Bill, the head chef - everyone was such a pleasure to work with! They really went above and beyond to make our day so very great & we are so thankful for them!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Mark

Mark Weinstein · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing venue for our wedding

Kate Weinstein and I were married at Drumore Estate on 5/26/19 and highly recommend it! The ceremony was in the garden area and the reception was on the grounds. The property was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the owners and staff were friendly and provided a top-notch experience. We are happy to report that our family and friends had an amazing time as well.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/03/2019

Beautiful Venue!

Our daughter's ceremony and reception were held at Drumore. We could not be happier. The venue is gorgeous. Everyone was so helpful. They honestly went above and beyond what we expected. It was the perfect day!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Sable

Sable Krakow · Married on 04/14/2019

Fairytale wedding!

Drumore Estate is the perfect venue to have your wedding, not only is the Estate in immaculate condition but the people are just as wonderful. A special thank you to Karyn, Brittany, and Megan for the outstanding planning, professionalism and flexibility. Every single step of the way the Drumore team was by our side and making everything perfect for our big day. Since we picked a date in early April we were well aware that there was a chance of rain, the team made sure that our rain plan was just as beautiful as the original plan, and everything turned out perfect and we couldn’t be happier with our dream wedding at Drumore Estate!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Kennedy · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Venue

First of all, one of the prettiest venues in the area. It definitely helps that they include a lot in your package. Unfortunately, between when I booked and when the wedding was, there was a decent amount of turnover which caused some issues with communication in the middle of the planning. However, Taylor and Julia really rose to the occasion and helped iron out the details. I was SO happy they were there with me through this process, it made everything worth it in the end. They were extremely flexible (we even moved the ceremony a few hours before it started because of weather). They are definitely on the pricier side of things, but in the end it is worth it. We saved ourselves so much stress and really enjoyed the weeks leading up to the wedding and the day of. If I did it again, even with the bumps in the middle, I would still choose to go with Drumore.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Steph Talbot · Married on 10/14/2018

Flexible super heros!

The team was great to work with through the entire process and helped me keep on track with my planning! They reccomended vendors for things I still needed. They set up and took everything down for me. It turned out that the florist I found lost my order and never delivered my flowers like they were supposed to. However the team at Drumore Estate were able to fashion a bouquet for me and single roses for my girls. They helped keep me calm by finding the solution for me. I was so thankful for them! I would definitely recommend them to everyone. They have your back and even called the florist for me, unfortunately they weren't open that day we couldn't get in touch but they did try and like I said they had my back.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Pam Cala · Married on 10/13/2018

Happy Endings at the Drumore

The Drumore Estate is a gorgeous place. The venue provides so many charming and different areas for the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and dancing, not to mention the fabulous views. The owners and staff are gracious, talented, responsive and wonderful to deal with. Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jillian Barrett · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend

Everyone we worked with at Drumore was so friendly and helpful! Everything was perfect and they made planning so easy! They helped our day go perfectly! We cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful venue, amazing staff

Our experience with Drumore was top-notch. They were flexible with all our changes during the planning process and even on the day-of. In addition to the absolutely breathtaking venue, the staff was so friendly and attentive. Taylor and Karyn were wonderful to work with and made sure our day went on without a hitch. On a stressful day, we barely had to lift a finger- they did it all for us. We were sad when it was over!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

I was a guest at a wedding and my family was wow’ed all night long. The location and property is just absolutely beautiful. The staff is so nice and they have fun working. The dinner was the best wedding dinner we ever had. I wish I could get married again just to have a wedding at Drumore. Thank you Drumore staff for giving our friends an outstanding wedding and for inviting us into your home. It was the best time.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Daniel · Married on 09/15/2018

beautiful venue and great service!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Joe · Married on 09/15/2018

EBE Talent loved partnering with Drumore Estate for a recent event, their staff is fantastic!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Evelyn · Married on 09/15/2018

If you are considering Drumore Estate for your wedding, look no further! A few weeks ago we had the privilege of having our daughter’s wedding at Karyn and Bill’s magnificent estate and all I can say is it was like living a fairy tale! Everything came together seamlessly and our guests have not stopped calling us to let us know how much they enjoyed themselves! Hands down the most beautiful venue we have ever been to with the most wonderful, kind and caring staff, and a day no one in attendance will ever forget! Thank you Karyn, Bill, Taylor, Roger and everyone else at the Drumore for making Christina and Dan’s wedding even better than we could have ever imagined!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

June · Married on 09/02/2018

Fabulous wedding experience. The estate is a beautiful and elegant landscape both inside and out. The attention to detail for every aspect from all the staff was beautifully coordinated with everyone, making everything appear effortless. All of the food was elegantly presented and outstandingly delicious. What I will remember most is how much I enjoyed this day because I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 09/07/2018