Drozian Photoworks Reviews

Drozian Photoworks 5
Drozian Photoworks 6
Drozian Photoworks 7

Allie · Married on 10/05/2018

Best photographers in the bizz!

Wow! Just Wow! If you are looking for clean, crisp, timeless photos, Amy Dusty are your guys! We interviewed multiple photographers for our wedding day, and we settled on Drozian Photoworks because we loved their photos, and just felt like we clicked with Amy and Dusty. Their warm friendly demeanor made us feel comfortable which was really important to us. Throughout the entire planning process they were so responsive! They would respond usually within 24 hours or less to any and all questions we had, not matter how detailed those questions were. On the wedding day, they promptly arrived and immediately meshed well with our wedding party. Dusty in particular took such good care of us! He really went the extra mile to make sure we were having a great day. He constantly checked in, making sure we were eating and drinking. He even got us drinks from the bar at one point! He made sure we weren't getting too tired from taking photos and that we had time to eat our dinner. He directed the show really well, telling what people to go where, so that photos did not take more time than they needed. Amy was so kind throughout the process. She had awesome ideas for photos and I'm so pleased with how everything turned out. They both made us feel like our wedding was the only wedding they had shot all year, which I think is what makes them so unique. They always seemed excited for our big day, and wanted it to be just as special as we wanted it to be. At at the end of it all, they delivered a perfect product so that you can remember that perfect day forever and ever. Thank you so much Amy and Dusty! If I had to do it all over again (which I would in a heartbeat) I would definitely choose you to be our photographer!

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

They made me looks like their instragram!

Dusty and Amy felt more like long time family friends at our wedding rather than vendors. They were a perfect blend of funny and professional. For a bride who is overly anxious, Dusty was the perfect break to kept me laughing the whole night. Amy's attention to detail to capture the little moments is what we now have in our photos to reflect back on for years to come. We also had Amy's brother as our videographer which we will cherish forever. This crew photographed 2 of my cousin's weddings and I knew by seeing how organized they were and how beautiful the photos came out that I wanted them for my wedding as well. We were so lucky to book them early because their schedule does fill up fast! Now I just need to find another excuse to hire them so we can hang out again!

Shirin · Married on 08/11/2018

Amy and Dustin are truly the best! From our initial phone call, to emails throughout the planning process, working on the timeline and family dynamics, Amy and Dusty did an amazing job! Not only are they extremely talented in photography and videography they were super helpful the day of our wedding. Dusty was like a wedding magician: tied the groom's bow tie and fixed a button that fell off the tux! He adjusted my veil and even knew how to bustle my dress!! Dusty and Amy took the effort and time to get the details up front- timeline, names of family members and wedding party so that on our wedding day they were able to call everyone by name and get through the family shots super fast during cocktail hour. They were creative with our photos and got amazing shots we would have never thought of. There are lots of talented photographers out there but Amy and Dusty are so much more than that. They not only take the best pictures and capture the essence of your day but make you feel happy and comfortable throughout the process. They kept us on schedule without feeling rushed and helped us enjoy our day throughout the process. Hands down the best experience we could have ever wished for on our wedding day and the best part is the pictures are forever!

Jenel · Married on 08/04/2018

Amy and Dusty just blew us away with their compassion and dedication that comes along with their photos. From the moment we hired them, they helped us with anything we needed along the way and wanted to make sure without a doubt our day was perfect. From the random phone calls to check in and see how things were going on planning & touch base, inspiring ourselves to bring out the nerdiness in ourselves with photo ideas, or the simplicity of checking in with us (the bride & groom) on the day of the wedding ensuring we had food, water and anything else we needed.

During the wedding day, they were all that I could ask for.. directional, fun, entertaining and on point. Amy's eye for a great view and picture is dynamic and Dusty is such a fun guy. They just got a new drone right before our wedding and the pictures and video are to die for. All together, a phenomenal team and I couldn't thank them enough for the outstanding work they've done.

Did I mention our photos turned out OUTSTANDING?! 10 out of 10 would recommend :)

Drozian Photoworks 8
    Drozian Photoworks 9
    Drozian Photoworks 10
    Drozian Photoworks 11
    Drozian Photoworks 12

John · Married on 07/14/2018

Amy and Dusty did an awesome job! We are so happy with how our photos turned out and we owe a lot of that to them. They made a lot of effort to find the best spots near our venue to take some really unique and memorable photos that we hadn't even planned. They were also always doing their best to tell jokes and make sure everyone was smiling and laughing in the photos. Beyond that though, they were extremely diligent at maintaining the schedule, which is always helpful on your wedding day. All in all, we couldn't have hoped for better photographers and we highly recommend you pick them for your wedding!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

Quite Literally the Best!

Dusty & Amy are quite literally game changers and lifesavers! A friend of ours used them for their wedding a few years back and we knew we had to book them as soon as we got engaged ourselves. They helped with every detail, making sure we had a complete list of every photo we wanted of the day, from the full family photos to casual photos with the groups of friends we had invited. Dusty made sure I had enough to eat during the prep the day of (you have no idea how much your adrenaline kicks in and kills your appetite when everything starts going down!) and also double checking to make sure we were getting the dream day we wanted. Our photos turned out amazing and you should definitely Drozian Photoworks for your big day!

• Jaskra

Rachel · Married on 11/05/2017

I love Amy & Dusty, they made our engagement session a great experience! I love their photography style and was so impressed by how our photos came out, especially since our location wasn't ideal (there was a mix-up with what kind of access we had to the property). Despite the situation being less than ideal our photographers didn't miss a beat. They even knew of another location near by to shoot at as well, so we were able to get a variety of great shots. Kissing on camera is a little odd at first, but Amy & Dusty's relaxed nature helped us ease into it and soon we were completely comfortable. I love my engagement photos, and I'm very much looking forward to them shooting our wedding. If you want an amazing photography team you can't go wrong with these too. You'll have a ton of fun with them, and have amazing pictures afterwards. They're busy folks so book them early!

Post Wedding Edit:
    I'm still in awe whenever I look at our photos. They're so gorgeous, the artistic nature, the candid moments, everything is absolutely beautiful. Our amazing day is gorgeously preserved by Amy & Dusty's photography. They made our day so smooth, fun, and easy. We couldn't have asked for better photographers to cover our day from beginning to end. They did more than capture the day, they helped make it happen with their knowledge, experience and enthusiasm. Make sure to book with them, you'll be so grateful that you did.

Drozian Photoworks 13
    Drozian Photoworks 20
    Drozian Photoworks 21
    Drozian Photoworks 22

Torynne · Married on 10/26/2017

We are very grateful that we were able to have Amy and Dusty as our photographers on our wedding day and for our engagement photoshoot. As other reviewers have said: they catch those special candid moments, they make photos you pose for look natural, they're professional, thorough, prepared for any natural disaster (i.e., fully stocked with snacks, waters, etc.), they're star communicators with guests and vendors, they go above and beyond what you'd ever think to ask your photographers to do for you on your wedding day, and their jokes and down-to-earth and fun attitudes helped keep everyone calm and laughing. If I had to plan my wedding all over again, I would call them first to pick a date they're available.

Drozian Photoworks 23
    Drozian Photoworks 30
    Drozian Photoworks 31
    Drozian Photoworks 32

Abby · Married on 10/21/2017

WE TRULY CANNOT SAY ENOUGH about Amy & Dusty from Drozian Photoworks! I initially learned about them when they photographed and videoed my cousin's wedding. I loved her pictures and video so much that I planned our wedding date around Amy & Dusty's availability. We cannot say enough times how thankful we are that we used Drozian Photoworks! I was worried because Amy and Dusty live in Northern California. Being in San Francisco, I was worried they may not be interested or would add crazy travel fees. They not only were interested but they made it the best and easiest process.

We were married in October but met with them in April for our engagement session. I rented a VW van from Vantigo for our engagement session because I wanted pictures from a lot of San Francisco locations and knew my fiancé would not be excited with having to drive and park in multiple locations. Vantigo took away the stress of everything and made our engagement photos the most fun experience possible. Amy and Dusty were completely onboard with us doing the rental. We all rode together and had a great time. It rained the day of our engagement photos. They never once complained about the weather. Our engagement photos were amazing. They looked like they belonged in a magazine!

I emailed Amy and Dusty numerous times with questions. They were always so responsive and informative. I called them at one point to ask who I should use for hair and makeup. I was receiving the most crazy quotes from MUAs in the bay area. They suggested two vendors they really liked in the area. One was Teri Lacro from Charismatic Bride. I ultimately went with her and was so pleased with the results!

The week before the wedding, we had a quick call to touch base. We discussed the schedule for the day. They even agreed to come an hour earlier so they could get pictures of the guys getting clean shaves. The pictures from that are some of my favorite!

You will never regret booking Amy and Dusty. Do it!

K&B · Married on 09/23/2017

Dusty and Amy are the best! We picked our wedding date based off their availability and we are very thankful we were able to have their expertise and attention to detail to help make our day amazing!!

renee · Married on 09/14/2017

Dusty and Amy, you guys truly exceeded our expectations! We definitely recommend all those we know to you guys ! Thank you so much for making our magical day that much more special! You guys are so talented, attentive, and joyous. we are so honored to have the luxury of booking with you guys ! Thanks again, renee and nicolle

Michelle · Married on 11/26/2016

WOW! What a team. Amy and Dusty were hands down the best wedding vendor we had, but not only that, they helped to make our day absolutely perfect. When we first contacted them almost 2 years before we actually got married, they were so helpful on the phone going over all the details and answering every question in detail. I knew from the moment I saw their videos online that I wanted to use them. I was scared that they would be too expensive based on the quality but the price was very reasonable. For the quality you are getting you cannot beat their prices. When it came to the day of our wedding, they acted as coordinators, you know one that you pay thousands of dollars for, but they did it because they are that amazing. Our wedding day ran like clock work. We got married in a Church, took pictures outside at a different venue and had the reception at a third location. With all that movement, Amy and Dusty kept us on time and we were never late. When it came to taking pictures in the Church, they called out each of the combinations of people with such efficiency that we were in awe. At the reception they were constantly making sure my glass was filled (flagging down the waiter), making sure we ate and kept us on track when we took pictures with each table (NOT an easy task). Amy even sat me down at the end to make sure I ate a piece of cake! We really attribute Amy and Dusty to making sure everything in our wedding went as smooth as possible and made sure we enjoyed it all along the way. If we could get married again we would pick Drozian a 1000 times over!

Drozian Photoworks 33

Brianna · Married on 06/25/2016

Where do I even begin? Amy and Dusty are literally the best ever. They were absolutely amazing from the first meeting, to the engagement photos, to the planning and eventually the big day. They were by far our best vendor, by a long shot. Not only do they take beautiful photos, they are amazing individuals.

My fiancé and I were tough critics when it came to considering photographers. Our wedding photos were the one thing that had to be perfect. Just by looking at their work, it's obvious Amy and Dusty are great, but after talking to them, I just knew they were the right photographers for us.

Amy and Dusty essentially ran the show the day of our wedding. As any bride and groom will tell you, your wedding day is going to be so overwhelming, busy, hectic (and still wonderful), but you will barely have time to think. Amidst the whirlwind of events, Amy and Dusty kept calm, provided advice, reminded us to smile when we got stressed beforehand, and even coordinated with other vendors to ensure our day was the absolute best it could be. Their positive attitude, willingness to assist with anything (literally anything) and their professionalism, were outstanding. Not only are we raving about them, so are our bridal party members and even our guests. And that was even before we saw the amazing photos! When we did get our photos back from them, I was just a few photos in and I was in tears. They had beautifully captured everything we had hoped for and more. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos and the memories they will remind us of for a lifetime.

Elsa · Married on 06/19/2016

Amy and Dusty are super easy to work with. They got our vibe and ran with it so that the pictures were stunning. We loved their services and have no regrets in hiring the best photographers in the area.

Alisa · Married on 05/20/2016

The best decision we made in planning our wedding was booking Amy and Dusty as our photographers. All their photos are beautiful, but what is even better is their ability to capture each couple in a light that truly reflects their personalities and style. Beyond that, they made the wedding day fun and relaxed. We were not super pleased with our wedding coordinator, but the wedding went off without a hitch because Amy and Dusty made everything happen perfectly. They were helpful with every detail, including putting in my veil, taking out the veil, randomly having bobby pins for my bridesmaids, helping the groomsmen figure out their boutonnieres, herding our huge families for extended family photos, and making sure we "smiled like we meant it" so that our photos wouldn't look fake and awkward (neither of us are very comfortable in front of a camera). To this day, my family, friends, and even our wedding guests still rave about how great our photographers were!

Our package also included the engagement session, which is absolutely worth doing it. It allowed us to get to know Amy and Dusty ahead of time so we weren't nervous around them on the big day. Truly, you cannot make a better choice than booking Drozian for your wedding!

Amy and Dusty are absolutely fantastic. One of our favorite vendors for sure. Not only are the pictures they take gorgeous but they are so fun to have around on your wedding day. They acted like a second day of wedding coordinator at times. At some point during the night they even helped with my bustle. They are efficient with taking pictures as well and help get you back to enjoying your big day. They were constant professionals and I have nothing but glowing reviews. Would book them again in a heart beat.

We know two couples who used the Drozians for there weddings, and after meeting with them (via Skype!) we decided to use them, too. It was a great decision! Amy and Dusty are a very down-to-earth couple who put us at ease in front of the camera. I feel like Dusty was even our "second" wedding coordinator...his knowledge of all the weddings they have been to came in handy! And their pictures are gorgeous! You will not be disappointed if you hire them for your wedding!

stella · Married on 07/15/2015

Dusty and Amy are very good and professional photographers. They do a very good job for my engagement photos. The photo style is very romantic and sweet! I love it, thanks again!

Shannon · Married on 06/06/2015

I can't imagine better wedding photographers. They did my engagement and wedding pictures, and I couldn't be happier with them. Their style is has a very romantically vintage feeling to it. As their profile states, they are a husband and wife team, and they work very well together. They were more than I could have asked for on my special day. They are so good at the details, and catering to the wedding party. It was almost like they were my wedding coordinator, as well. I am pretty uncomfortable in front of a camera but Amy has a very calming presence and Dusty keeps the laughs coming. The combination of their personalities makes for a very pleasant experience. I really hope they can capture all the special events in my life.

Oh my goodness. Amy and Dusty are the best decision you can make. First, the photos are incredible. Second, they are incredibly easy to work with. Third, they go above and beyond the call of duty. There are so many great photos that I'm at a loss as to which ones I should frame! They make taking photos feel effortless too. I received so many comments about how easy it was to take a photo with them and how they were able to make you feel comfortable. During the wedding, they truly made sure we were good to go on everything. At one point, Dusty even brought me water because I was super hot; so kind! I would also like to add that they were so nice and flexible on a few things, and I truly appreciate their sincere attitude towards capturing and making our wedding perfect. Now go book them!!!!

Desirae · Married on 05/09/2015

One thing was for certain the moment my husband and I got engaged and that was having Amy and Dusty be our wedding photographers. Not only did they photograph our wedding but I also did a glamour session with them and we also did our engagement pictures with them as well, and let me just say, everything that we did with them was 100% spot on. To be honest, they’re nothing short of amazing and we’re so happy with everything they’ve done and continue to do for us. Through the whole experience, Amy and Dusty were flexible, made us feel comfortable, and were always going the extra mile for us; whether that was helping us out with random wedding questions, vendor inquires (which they totally didn’t have to do!), or just putting our minds at ease. Did I mention that their end results are absolutely gorgeous too!?! Seriously, their pictures are divine and all their products (folio boxes, guest books, image prints, etc.) are incredible! I guarantee you won’t be disappointed! I could go on forever about how incredibly amazing and talented Amy and Dusty are but this is a review, not a documentary. With that said, if you put your trust in Amy and Dusty you’ll have nothing to worry about. So my advice to you would be to quit contemplating it and just go for it. You seriously won’t regret it.

Lindsay · Married on 04/18/2015

Amy and Dusty are AMAZING!!!!
    We first met them in July for our engagement photo shoot. They were super flexible, drove 5 hours from home to shoot for us in Tahoe. As awkward as posing for professional photos can be, they made it so easy. The pictures turned out awesome and we were very happy.
    They also were at our wedding. On top of making me feel comfortable, learning all the names of the bridal party, refreshing our drinks at the reception, and keeping everything on track..... The photos came back OUTSTANDING.
    You literally cannot find anyone else like them. Extremely personable, flexible, and fun..... everything you need on your Big Day!!! Contact them today, you WILL NOT regret it! :)

Kathryn · Married on 03/14/2015

I've spend the greater part of the last few weeks trying to find the perfect words to put together for this review. and the truth is, there's no exact way to say how PHENOMENAL Drozian Photoworks is. Here's the thing with Drozian Photoworks. Amy and Dusty are SO MUCH more than that. With them, you're not just another client, they're not just your photographers. With them, it's an experience. And that's what it's really about, am I right? They are not only SO MUCH FUN, but are very professional and absolutely kill it and blow it out of the water when it comes to their work. The day of, They arrived to the venue before I even had gotten there (That's where we were getting ready!), made sure I ate breakfast/lunch/dinner. I look back at some family candid photos, and noticed Dusty was literally right by my side in all of them. Holding my bouquet, holding my train on my dress, making sure I had everything I ever needed basically. My bustle wasn't up correctly and he even pulled me away and asked me if i'd like him to fix it. of course he fixed it for me all by himself. I joked around with my new husband the other day, saying I truly felt like Cinderella. and Amy & Dusty (Drozian) were my fairy god mothers! lol! But out of all seriousness, Not only did they travel 8 hours for free (YES. that's right. they will also go anywhere for you), they gave us the smoothest, most beautiful day we could have asked for. That might seem like something so entirely cliche to say, but it is the best gift anyone could give to you on your wedding day. They gave that to me. And will give that to you. All this aside, If I only had one piece of advice I could give a bride..it would be this. That you don't really realize how much time you truly spend with your photographers. There are plenty mediocre things in life. Don't let this be one of them. Booking Amy & Dusty was one of the best decisions we could have ever made, and it will be yours, too!

Amy · Married on 11/15/2014

My fiancé and I got engaged in January and wanted to take our engagement pictures during almond blossom (he's a farmer) Dusty and Amy were so flexible. They met us at the ranch and took the most beautiful photos! We knew right then that they would be doing our wedding. Photographers can advertise how great their photos are, but Drozian brings a whole new element to the table. Their ability to keep a shoot moving was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. My now husband is not a fan of taking a lot of photos, dusty and Amy were able to keep everything moving so we didn't waste reception time taking photos. One of my favorite parts of working with them is how they make you feel in charge. They didn't make us stay outside the reception taking hundreds of photos while our guests were inside. After completing our list of photos, we were done. I've been to a lot of weddings where the photographer keeps pulling the bride and groom away for more photos, Drozian did not do that. It didn't feel like a photoshoot, it was a wedding. Another great reason to hire them is they are really helpful and know how to make a wedding run smoothly. For example, Dusty carried my plate from the buffet line so I wouldn't trip and spill food! I know that seems like a small detail, but the whole day was filled with kind gestures like that from Amy and Dusty. We got the pictures in less than 3 weeks and I am so excited to start printing them out and sharing!

Seriously, stop looking for photographers and hire Drozian. They were the best decision we made. You will not regret it.