Drop The Mike Productions Reviews

68 | North Charleston, SC

68 Reviews for Drop The Mike Productions

Kat L. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Fantastic!

Very appreciative for DJ Mike! We had to change our event date due to COVID and he was more than accommodating. He kept the best tunes going all night for our guests to enjoy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Tiwanna H. · Married on 03/13/2021

Tiwanna Heyward

I couldn’t have found a better DJ to make my special day more amazing. I told DJ Wayne Wow what I wanted and he definitely delivered. He is the greatest!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2021
  • Charlotte

Charlotte M. · Married on 03/04/2021

Kept the party going!

DJ Mike Tech was a huge hit at our wedding in April! He's extremely professional and started setting up early. All of our ceremony music played on cue, and once the dancing got started, everyone was out on the floor! He was also a great emcee for bridal party introductions and calling everyone's attention for dinner. We would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Kirsten P. · Married on 12/05/2020

Best dj hands down! 🤘🯽

The only problem I have is that I can only leave these guys 5 stars, when they deserve WAY more!!!!! I met DJ Mike back in February at a bridal expo in Savannah, GA. I knew instantly that I wanted him and his crew at our wedding. They were so nice and had such a fun personality. DJ Mike was super easy through the whole process and always quick to get back with me on any questions I had leading up to the actual wedding date. 12-05-2020 was the BEST day of my life and I owe a lot of it to these guys. My ceremony music was perfect, he mic’d up the preacher and groom so our guests could hear our vows and then..... the party started!!!!!!! I absolutely love to dance and that’s what I wanted!!! DJ MIKE & his crew threw it down! Playing everything we wanted to hear, talking on the mic to get the crowd going, and joining us on the dance floor! (Let me tell you, those boys know how to WOBBLE! Haha)
    All of our family and friends raved about how awesome our DJ was, not only with the dancing but our photo booth as well. So my advice to anyone that wants a fun wedding (& not the lame boring ones were everyone is sitting around just looking at each other awkwardly) BOOK THESE GUYS!!!!! They do the damn thing!!! 🤘🏽😜

Sent on 12/07/2020

Jasmine S. · Married on 11/14/2020

The best!

DJ Miketech kept everyone on the dance floor! We had the best time at our reception because of him. Not only did he play the music, he joined us on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Kim

Kim W. · Married on 10/03/2020

Willis/Heape Wedding

I cannot express in words how awesome these guys are! I felt like I was breaking up with part of my family when the reception was all over and we parted ways. I had family members and friends call just to say how much fun they had and how personable the DJ'S were. They even had my 80+ year old mother on the floor dancing! Drop the Mike Productions were worth every dime we paid for their services.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Katelyn H. · Married on 10/03/2020

October 2020 Wedding

Literally the only thing people talk about from my wedding 4 weeks ago is the DJ’s and I’m not even mad about it. These guys are everything you want and more for your event! The way they interact with your guests is priceless and they will get everyone up and dancing! My 81 year old grandma danced her ass off and still talks about how much she enjoyed these guys. They made sure to meet with us several times before the wedding to get songs and details finalized so everything would be what we want. We got to know each other a little bit and it made the fun at reception that much more meaningful- we feel like these guys are part of the family now! They danced with us and cut up with everyone and really just MADE our reception! Extremely talented and super nice guys- go book them NOW!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Laura

Laura B. · Married on 07/12/2020

Amazing Experience!

Mike was absolutely amazing! Even though it was a small wedding mike and his team did an excellent job keeping the music going and creating a good atmosphere for everyone there! If you want a laid back DJ who knows what he's doing mike is your guy!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Adam G. · Married on 06/20/2020

Awesome DJ!

DJ Mike Tech was awesome! He set everything up, handled the ceremony music, and got everyone up on the dance floor during the reception. Everyone was commenting the next day on how great the music and DJ were. If you want a high quality and fun DJ look no further.

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Brenda

Brenda G. · Married on 05/16/2020

Daughter's October 2020 Wedding

We would highly recommend DJ Miketech! Mike is extremely professional and responsive and was SO helpful when we had to reschedule our daughter's wedding from May to October due to COVID. DJ Pierre was awesome - a true professional. His dance for the bride and groom got the party started and it never stopped! We will be hiring these guys again!

Sent on 11/12/2020

Adrian U. · Married on 04/18/2020

Wonderful Wedding DJ

Mike was AMAZING for our September wedding. He uses an app for customized playlists which was sooo convenient and easy to use, and allowed us to contribute and add songs anytime we wanted. He was so accommodating and even ONE HOUR before our reception, he was fixing a playlist error caused by the groom. Loved loved him and would recommend every time. Mike even got out there to show us how to dance to the Wobble!! He made the evening great!

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Allyssa

Allyssa M. · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing experience!

Dj mike Tech was absolutely amazing! We had an older crowd and I was afraid no one would dance, but Mike got everyone up and dancing the night away! Well worth every penny!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth H. · Married on 01/25/2020

Best DJ ever!

He was the absolute best! He had every person at the wedding dancing, even my husbands 90 year old grandfather! If you’re looking for a DJ you can’t go wrong with Mike!

Sent on 01/26/2020

S N · Married on 12/10/2019

10/10 Recommend!

DJ MikeTech was an absolute blast! Leading up to our wedding, Mike was super responsive on email, flexible, and professional. His app made our song choices easy, and he helped ensure our singer was set up outside on the beach for our ceremony. The reception was an absolute blast- everyone danced from the moment our first dances were over until the last song- so many guests commented on how great he was, and how usually DJs aren’t comparable to bands- except in his case! Thank you for making our day so memorable and fun!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea G. · Married on 11/09/2019

Best dj ever!

DJ Mike was AMAZING!! stop looking and just book him. DJ Mike was incredibly professional, replied within minutes (or seconds) of texts, and had us dancing all night long. As I was planning my wedding, I was told numerous times that the dance floor I had booked was too big, so I went with a smaller one. Welp, DJ Mike had so much of the wedding dancing at the reception that we moved tables twice to accommodate everyone!! Also, he gives you an app where you can upload all of your songs and if you don't finish (like we didn't), he knows how to make sure there's a party. You cannot go wrong with DJ Mike!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • merebear 10.5.19

Meredith · Married on 10/05/2019

BEST DJ EVER! Couldn’t be happier!

Are you tired of the typical cheesy laptop DJ’s? Do you want a party like no other? Do you want the best wedding ever? Look no further my friends...DJ Mike Bowman is next level.
    I got married October 5th in Hilton Head, SC and my guests still keep talking about how epic the party was...the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night!! Young and old alike...everyone simply had blast dancing the night away. Guests were wiggling in their seats during dinner ...I’m telling you, we made the absolute best choice picking Mike and I would pick him 100 times over.
    He is super organized and gives you an app to use to request music and sort them into categories (prelude, recessional, cocktail hour, dancing, sparkler exit, etc.) super sweet and responsive. We planned a destination wedding (as we live in NYC) and he made the process super easy. We were able to fly in to meet him in person 2 months before and he was so accommodating and confident, driving out of his way just to meet us and walk the venue with us. He nailed every detail during the night too ...ceremony music, introducing us as a couple, organizing toasts, etc. and... IT WAS A PARTY. Let me tell you. It wasn’t just letting a song finish and the next one starts by pushing a button ...he is an actual DJ guys...mixing music, beats fading into the next song. It was FIRE and a night we will never forget! Thank you Mike for making our day so special and fun!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby K. · Married on 08/06/2019

Best DJ ever!!!

Mike was spot on with our songs! This was my 15th wedding anniversary vow renewal and it was so very special to us. He did an amazing job! I highly recommend him to get and keep your party started!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/06/2019

Do Yourself a favor and stop your DJ search Here!

I just had my wedding on 7/6/19 and Mike was absolutely amazing! For starters, he had a great response time. When I initially messaged him asking about his services, he replied to me within the hour. He was very informative and has great rates! He came out to the venue with us a month early so we could figure out the best layout for both the ceremony and the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding he had everything set up so perfectly! He had given us this app to upload the songs we wanted to use for the certain parts of the night and it made my planning process so much easier! I have gotten so many compliments from our friends and family for the music of the night. If I ever have another event in the Charleston area, I will absolutely be calling Mike again!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Johnnie W. · Married on 06/16/2019

Williams Wedding

DJ Mike was absolutely amazing! Made requests happen and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Marcus · Married on 05/18/2019

MikeTech was the truth!

Mike was very personable with our wedding guests, very organized, considerate & knowledgeable to my wife & I throughout the planning process. Made us comfortable to know that he had everything covered!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Kcpurvia · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding51119

Had a blast. Keep guest up and dancing.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Kayla`

Kayla` · Married on 03/02/2019

Such a blast!

We’ve seen Mike DJ at several of our friends weddings and couldn’t help but to want him and his crew to accompany us at our very own wedding! As always, Mike is on time, he’s entertaining, he is professional and even better he makes you feel as if you’ve known him your whole life and is one of your long lost best friends. Mike created a seamless ceremony for us and followed all of our instructions to a T and even mic’d up our officiant! Even though we were running behind on our timeline Mike kept the party rolling and was great when it came to interventions! To end the night he joined us out on the dance floor and was the ultimate hype man. We can never get enough of him and hope to celebrate with him more in the future. Definitely cannot go wrong with DJ Mike Tech!!!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Chatney · Married on 12/29/2018

December Wedding

We won a DJ giveaway with Mike and he DID NOT disappoint. He was so tolerant of my many questions, and made the whole process easy. The day of the wedding, he produced beautiful music - both audio and visual. He did a great job keeping the party moving and doing announcements.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Megan

Megan B. · Married on 11/24/2018

Go to DJ!!!!

This is the go to DJ to make your event memorable! Mike did an amazing job and had my wedding a night to remember!!! Even though it was cold and half the guest left early Mike continued to DJ like the venue was packed!!! Thank you for doing such an amazing job and doing everything we asked for and more!!!! Highly recommend this DJ we will definitely hire him for future events!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

Reeves Wedding 2018 featuring DJ Mike Tech

DJ Mike Tech is a must for your special day! He kept the momentum going throughout the reception. He assessed the crowd to ensure that all our guests were having a good time with the right songs being played at the right time. He took requests from the crowd and kept the mood lively and hype all night. He was easy to work with, addressing all of our needs. He was very timely and very professional. He sent us the latest app for uploading our song selections for the special moments in our reception timeline that we could all follow along with. Though we didn’t send the app to our guests, it also has a feature which allows your guests to upload special requests that can be played. Our guests requested directly to him, in which he was very flexible and made sure the guests were happy. I highly recommend using him for your wedding or any other celebration need. Thank you, DJ Mike Tech, for making our day a wonderful celebration!

Sent on 12/17/2018