Drop The Mike Productions Reviews

58 Reviews for Drop The Mike Productions

• Charlotte

Charlotte Millerick · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Kept the party going!

DJ Mike Tech was a huge hit at our wedding in April! He's extremely professional and started setting up early. All of our ceremony music played on cue, and once the dancing got started, everyone was out on the floor! He was also a great emcee for bridal party introductions and calling everyone's attention for dinner. We would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Laura

Laura Boyd · Married on 07/12/2020

Amazing Experience!

Mike was absolutely amazing! Even though it was a small wedding mike and his team did an excellent job keeping the music going and creating a good atmosphere for everyone there! If you want a laid back DJ who knows what he's doing mike is your guy!

Sent on 07/15/2020

Adam Glenn · Married on 06/20/2020

Awesome DJ!

DJ Mike Tech was awesome! He set everything up, handled the ceremony music, and got everyone up on the dance floor during the reception. Everyone was commenting the next day on how great the music and DJ were. If you want a high quality and fun DJ look no further.

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Allyssa

Allyssa Mcclanahan · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing experience!

Dj mike Tech was absolutely amazing! We had an older crowd and I was afraid no one would dance, but Mike got everyone up and dancing the night away! Well worth every penny!

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Heath · Married on 01/25/2020

Best DJ ever!

He was the absolute best! He had every person at the wedding dancing, even my husbands 90 year old grandfather! If you’re looking for a DJ you can’t go wrong with Mike!

Sent on 01/26/2020

S N · Married on 12/10/2019

10/10 Recommend!

DJ MikeTech was an absolute blast! Leading up to our wedding, Mike was super responsive on email, flexible, and professional. His app made our song choices easy, and he helped ensure our singer was set up outside on the beach for our ceremony. The reception was an absolute blast- everyone danced from the moment our first dances were over until the last song- so many guests commented on how great he was, and how usually DJs aren’t comparable to bands- except in his case! Thank you for making our day so memorable and fun!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Gill · Married on 11/09/2019

Best dj ever!

DJ Mike was AMAZING!! stop looking and just book him. DJ Mike was incredibly professional, replied within minutes (or seconds) of texts, and had us dancing all night long. As I was planning my wedding, I was told numerous times that the dance floor I had booked was too big, so I went with a smaller one. Welp, DJ Mike had so much of the wedding dancing at the reception that we moved tables twice to accommodate everyone!! Also, he gives you an app where you can upload all of your songs and if you don't finish (like we didn't), he knows how to make sure there's a party. You cannot go wrong with DJ Mike!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • merebear 10.5.19

Meredith · Married on 10/05/2019

BEST DJ EVER! Couldn’t be happier!

Are you tired of the typical cheesy laptop DJ’s? Do you want a party like no other? Do you want the best wedding ever? Look no further my friends...DJ Mike Bowman is next level.
    I got married October 5th in Hilton Head, SC and my guests still keep talking about how epic the party was...the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night!! Young and old alike...everyone simply had blast dancing the night away. Guests were wiggling in their seats during dinner ...I’m telling you, we made the absolute best choice picking Mike and I would pick him 100 times over.
    He is super organized and gives you an app to use to request music and sort them into categories (prelude, recessional, cocktail hour, dancing, sparkler exit, etc.) super sweet and responsive. We planned a destination wedding (as we live in NYC) and he made the process super easy. We were able to fly in to meet him in person 2 months before and he was so accommodating and confident, driving out of his way just to meet us and walk the venue with us. He nailed every detail during the night too ...ceremony music, introducing us as a couple, organizing toasts, etc. and... IT WAS A PARTY. Let me tell you. It wasn’t just letting a song finish and the next one starts by pushing a button ...he is an actual DJ guys...mixing music, beats fading into the next song. It was FIRE and a night we will never forget! Thank you Mike for making our day so special and fun!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby King · Married on 08/06/2019

Best DJ ever!!!

Mike was spot on with our songs! This was my 15th wedding anniversary vow renewal and it was so very special to us. He did an amazing job! I highly recommend him to get and keep your party started!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/06/2019

Do Yourself a favor and stop your DJ search Here!

I just had my wedding on 7/6/19 and Mike was absolutely amazing! For starters, he had a great response time. When I initially messaged him asking about his services, he replied to me within the hour. He was very informative and has great rates! He came out to the venue with us a month early so we could figure out the best layout for both the ceremony and the rehearsal. On the day of the wedding he had everything set up so perfectly! He had given us this app to upload the songs we wanted to use for the certain parts of the night and it made my planning process so much easier! I have gotten so many compliments from our friends and family for the music of the night. If I ever have another event in the Charleston area, I will absolutely be calling Mike again!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Johnnie Williams · Married on 06/16/2019

Williams Wedding

DJ Mike was absolutely amazing! Made requests happen and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Marcus · Married on 05/18/2019

MikeTech was the truth!

Mike was very personable with our wedding guests, very organized, considerate & knowledgeable to my wife & I throughout the planning process. Made us comfortable to know that he had everything covered!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Kcpurvia · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding51119

Had a blast. Keep guest up and dancing.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Chatney · Married on 12/29/2018

December Wedding

We won a DJ giveaway with Mike and he DID NOT disappoint. He was so tolerant of my many questions, and made the whole process easy. The day of the wedding, he produced beautiful music - both audio and visual. He did a great job keeping the party moving and doing announcements.

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Megan

Megan Bush · Married on 11/24/2018

Go to DJ!!!!

This is the go to DJ to make your event memorable! Mike did an amazing job and had my wedding a night to remember!!! Even though it was cold and half the guest left early Mike continued to DJ like the venue was packed!!! Thank you for doing such an amazing job and doing everything we asked for and more!!!! Highly recommend this DJ we will definitely hire him for future events!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

Reeves Wedding 2018 featuring DJ Mike Tech

DJ Mike Tech is a must for your special day! He kept the momentum going throughout the reception. He assessed the crowd to ensure that all our guests were having a good time with the right songs being played at the right time. He took requests from the crowd and kept the mood lively and hype all night. He was easy to work with, addressing all of our needs. He was very timely and very professional. He sent us the latest app for uploading our song selections for the special moments in our reception timeline that we could all follow along with. Though we didn’t send the app to our guests, it also has a feature which allows your guests to upload special requests that can be played. Our guests requested directly to him, in which he was very flexible and made sure the guests were happy. I highly recommend using him for your wedding or any other celebration need. Thank you, DJ Mike Tech, for making our day a wonderful celebration!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Preston Drayton · Married on 11/11/2018

The Drayton Wedding

Dj Mike Tech was awesome throughout the entire wedding planning experience, ensuring that the bride and groom were satisfied from the very beginning. He had the venue lit with our wedding colors and it set the tone for the turn up!! The crowd LOVED him and everyone partied all night long!!! He is simply the best in the area!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Ashton Canady · Married on 11/10/2018

Best dj anyone could ask for

Mike is one of the best djs ive Experienced would recommend him hands down

Sent on 11/11/2018

Alyssa Maslankowski · Married on 10/27/2018

Great vendor!

We loved Mike! He was an absolute blast, kept the dance floor grooving at our wedding, and even danced with our guests! Everyone loved him, and I can’t recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Michaela Landay · Married on 10/06/2018

Would Hire Over and Over

DJ MikeTech was an incredible DJ for our wedding!! He was professional from day one and made me feel super confident (as a bride with no weddings planner) he would be able to run the show. He provided a true party atmosphere and went with the flow of the evening. He was a great emcee and we would choose him again and again!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Daniel Peets · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Miketech was prompt and courteous. He helped get the party going and was accommodating to our last minute song requests. He was definitely the right choice to be our DJ.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Megan and Raheem · Married on 08/04/2018

Micheal Bowman(DJ MikeTech), owner of Drop the Mike productions played the ceremony as well as the reception music for my daughter's wedding and reception on August 4th and all I can say is that it was "Lit" from start to finish! Everyone had a blast! If you are in need of a DJ for any occassion, I highly recommend Michael Bowman! His phenomenal personality is an added bonus to the amazing job he does!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Tyler · Married on 07/14/2018

Mike did an amazing job from the ceremony music to the lighting and getting the party started. He had a great variety of music and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 07/30/2018

alicia · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Mike Tech was on point. I (the bride) do not dance! and he had me out dancing all night! he knew the exact kinda songs to play at the right moments and kept the energy going all night long. Highly recommended! -The Mayfields

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jillian · Married on 05/27/2018

DJ Mike was absolutely AMAZING! We had our wedding on the beach in the middle of a tropical storm and we could not have made it the party it was, without him. He easily could have left us with no music because of the wind and rain but he stuck it out and helped us turn our wedding into the most memorable night of our lives! Thank you Mike for hanging on next to us as we figured out how to navigate the wedding of our dreams amidst the hurricane! You Rock!

Sent on 06/28/2018