Drop The Mic Entertainment Reviews

71 | Akron, OH

71 Reviews for Drop The Mic Entertainment

Katherine Mcdowell · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Great job!

Mike did a great job providing sound for our outdoor ceremony!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Lia · Married on 07/20/2019

Everyone loved our DJ and kept asking us all night where we found him. He did an amazing job!

Everyone including my husband and I absolutely loved our DJ! He did a fantastic job keeping the party upbeat and fun! He did a great job with transitions and keeping the reception going smooth! I highly recommend him as a DJ!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Casey Labrack · Married on 05/26/2019

Great job MCing our wedding

Did a great job MCing our wedding. Crowd-pleasers kept people on the dance floor while avoiding cheesiness. Like many weddings, ours had a big range of ages and backgrounds, but there was something for everybody. Even got my parents on the dance floor--quite an achievement. Offered a webpage that allowed us to easily create "must-play," "play, time-permitting," and "do not play" lists. Honored our wishes of no Celine Dion and no country, probably against the pressure of many of our guests.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Aimee · Married on 05/24/2019

Mrs. Aimee Gay

Will was very accommodating and professional. He followed the timeline perfectly. He really made it a special occasion.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2019

Great job!

Due to planning from out of town, we did not meet with anyone in person. However, when I spoke to Willie over the phone, he was extremely helpful and attentive. Their planning tool was very straight forward and easy to use. Come wedding day, I had no concerns. DJ Karlzel was great! He was very friendly and handled our guests requests very well.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Monica Mekus · Married on 04/05/2019

Wedding 5/10

Was very flexible and down to earth. Website was easy to use and was probably one of the most reasonably priced DJ's that I saw online. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Monica

Monica Mekus · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent!

Was flexible and professional. Was willing to take guest requests and website was easy to use. Very decently priced unlike other DJs I researched for my wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Betsy · Married on 10/07/2018

Drop the Mic was absolutely the right choice for our wedding. Willie is a pleasure to work with and so professional. After our first meeting, I knew I would not regret hiring Drop the Mic. The music on the actual day was perfect. Willie has a great energy, but isn't cheesy like some DJs. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/11/2018

caila · Married on 09/02/2018

Could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding! Will was always super quick to respond to my emails and assist with any questions I had. I went into my wedding with a timeline that I really wanted to stick to. I learned that being the bride, it's hard to keep track of time but thankfully I had Will there to make sure we stuck to the schedule! I didn't have to worry about missing anything. I had many guests tell me how great the music was - Will kept the party going. 10/10 recommend. Thank you Will!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Camille · Married on 09/01/2018

Willie was a great DJ for our wedding reception! He was professional and answered all of my questions promptly and took the time to walk me through my planning process on the phone and let me take my time to make sure we got it all organized and how we wanted it. So happy with this DJ service!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Dave · Married on 06/16/2018

Willie did a wonderful job for our wedding aboard the Nautica Queen last weekend. We highly recommend him and look forward to using him again in the future.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Patricia · Married on 05/27/2018

Will did a great job explaining how all the stuff would go at the beginning of the reception and keep the party going later in the evening. I would definitely recommend him, and if I had to do it again, I'd want him to DJ.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Alayna · Married on 05/25/2018

I can't say enough good things about drop the mic entertainment. Very professional and affordable. Willie helped me plan out our whole night and was very accommodating when I had some changes last minute. Karlzel was our DJ and he was great! Very professional, checked with me multiple times throughout the night on how things were going and everyone had such a great time thanks to him!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sherry · Married on 05/25/2018

When you book a service as important as the music at a wedding reception you often have to wait until the day of the even to find out if you make a good choice. Well...from start to finish our DJ Carlzel was absolutely amazing -- always totally professional, fantastic sound system, accommodating when someone asked about a song...just absolutely made the evening wonderful. We would definitely recommend this company and him in particular for your event any time. I have another daughter with a wedding in her future and Drop The Mic is already on our list of who we'll be using. Thank you, Carlzel!

Sent on 07/03/2018

April · Married on 05/04/2018

Drop the Mic Entertainment DJed for our wedding and we could not of asked for a better DJ. I loved that they responded to our audience and paid attention to the crowd. They were very communicative during the event. Willie and Tony were very professional and I recommend them to anyone else looking for a wedding DJ!

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 02/03/2018

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience working with Willie for my wedding! He was prompt and professional and made our reception so much fun! Thank you Willie!!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Camille · Married on 10/28/2017

Willie was incredible! He kept us on track all day and explained details as he went along to make sure we were on board with everything. He was so easy to work with and was so flexible with any last minute requests we had. He really helped make our day so perfect and I can’t even count how many guests came up to us to tell us how great he was! I would 100% recommend Willie and Drop the Mic Entertainment for any event!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Samuel · Married on 10/14/2017

From day one, Will was beyond professional and extremely flexible when it came to meeting with us and what we could do with the wedding. He was very easy going and never asked us to change our ideas or told us no. Any idea that we had, he was willing to work with. The day of the wedding, not only did he do his job, but he also worked with the staff who was serving our food in order to fix a time issue. I am so glad that we went with Drop the Mic Entertainment, it was money well spent. He made our wedding day one that everyone will remember.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

We had a perfect experience with Drop the Mic and DJ Will. From the very start he was always very helpful and quick to respond (I, of course, had a million questions), and when it came to the day of, we couldn’t have asked for anything better. It was immediately clear he knew exactly what to do to help us keep everything running smoothly throughout the whole night. I was all over the place but he made sure to find me and check in before we had any major moments of the night. He was attentive the whole night and made sure everyone was always on the same page. Furthermore, we have had many compliments from guests on the music selection and the amazingly fun atmosphere. I would recommend Drop the Mic over and over again.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Carla · Married on 09/22/2017

An amazing DJ and he kept things following the itinerary the whole night! It is so nice to not have to worry about keeping track of when everything should happen. People were dancing all night and I had an amazing experience working with Willie!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Josh · Married on 09/16/2017

Drop the Mic did a great job giving us everything we asked for! Got to hear all the songs we selected ahead of time.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Emily · Married on 07/09/2017

Like most brides, I am a very detail oriented person. So naturally, as I was planning out the reception I wanted everything to be perfect, and Willie definitely helped make that possible! With his online planning form you can ensure every second of your reception will be exactly how you want it, and he does a great job at ensuring everything stays on schedule. Willie was also super responsive throughout the whole process. He was always available anytime I had a question or wanted to meet up to ensure we were on the same page with everything. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Alex · Married on 05/28/2017

Will was amazing from the beginning. He quickly figured out what we were looking for and executed it perfectly on our wedding day. He was extremely professional and we put forth our highest recommendation for him!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/20/2017

We absolutely loved him. He was a great time and kept the party going. The day was a little unorganized on our part due to the rain delay, but Willie kept calm and tried to keep us on time with things. He pronounced the last name a little wrong, but that was the only minor issue. Will definitely recommend to friends!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Drop The Mic Entertainment's reply:

I knnooowwww lol. Oh my gosh I totally did. As soon as I said it I turned to my DJ Alex and said I can't believe I messed that up after I literally just asked. Sorry about that. Thanks for your kind words though Chelsea.