Drop The Mic Entertainment Reviews

85 Reviews for Drop The Mic Entertainment

• Jose

Jose A. · Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely Epic

Willie is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/16/2021
  • Amber

Amber R. · Married on 05/22/2021

Best wedding dj ever

My husband and I are so happy that we went with Drop the Mic Entertainment for our wedding day on May 22, 2021. We absolutely loved Willie and knew that our DJ on the wedding day would probably be just as good, and we were right!! As things sometimes don't go as planned on wedding days, our reception entrance song for us as the bride and groom didn't play. Nonetheless, Karlzel knew what to do as I started dancing to the beat of the song skipping and heard me mouth, "Just play anything we can dance to", and he did IMMEDIATELY; it was absolutely perfect! I don't even know what song he picked, but it was the perfect song to dance to like we needed. Overly excited with our decision on this wedding vendor. Truly exceeded our expectations!! I wish I could upload the video of us dancing to our reception entrance song, it truly was AMAZING!!

Sent on 06/13/2021
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/08/2021

Thank you!

I am so glad we chose Drop the Mic Entertainment for our wedding! Willie was very quick to respond anytime I had questions , he made the planning of the entire day very simple. The day of the wedding- he kept everything on schedule and kept the flow going. Whenever someone mentions my wedding to me- the first thing they say is “you had the best DJ!” I couldn’t agree more. Thank you so much Willie, we loved having you as a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/23/2021

Aiden · Married on 04/30/2021

Great Experience

Had a wonderful time with Willie and his dj. Everything was very organized. They played all of our requests and was very fun on the mic without being overbearing or tacky. Ive already given their number to 2 or my friends who are getting married.

Sent on 05/15/2021
  • Erica

Erica M. · Married on 04/18/2021

Great service great price

He was super nice and helped me stay on track. He also checked on me through out the wedding to see if we needed anything.

Sent on 05/19/2021

Gina C. · Married on 08/08/2020

Tim and Gina

Very easy to work with! Kept the party going all night. Choosing Drop the Mic Entertainment was the easiest decision of wedding planning!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Tessa · Married on 07/01/2020

Awesome Experience

Everything went great with Drop the Mic! So organized, kept the dance floor packed. I appreciated the communication from Willie. We were planning from out of town and couldn't meet face to face. Willie was patient and answered all our questions through phone calls and emails

Sent on 02/19/2020

Danielle S. · Married on 06/13/2020

Wedding reception

We are so glad we used Willie as our DJ! He kept our night moving smoothly and kept the dance floor going all night! Definitely recommend Willie and Drop the Mic Entertainment

Sent on 10/09/2020

Katherine M. · Married on 05/02/2020

Great job!

Mike did a great job providing sound for our outdoor ceremony!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Jordan H. · Married on 02/15/2020

Thank You WIll!

Everything was great. Willie was very organized the day of our wedding, kept the flow going all night. Will recommend!

Sent on 02/24/2020

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2019

Everyone was on the dancefloor!

Wonderful service! Everyone had a great time thanks to Willie. He was able to get everyone to participate in the activities and dancing. Before the wedding he was very professional and helped to keep us track of deadlines. Willie provided a good mix of music so there was something for everyone. We had a wonderful time and would definitely recommend using Drop the Mic Entertainment.

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha B. · Married on 10/05/2019

What a party!

Will was amazing! People were dancing all night long! Drop The Mic’s website is so easy to use. The online forms makes planning out the reception and music choices so organized and hassle-free. He answered all my questions in a timely manner. I’m so happy we went with Drop The Mic and Will for our wedding!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Lia

Lia · Married on 07/20/2019

Everyone loved our DJ and kept asking us all night where we found him. He did an amazing job!

Everyone including my husband and I absolutely loved our DJ! He did a fantastic job keeping the party upbeat and fun! He did a great job with transitions and keeping the reception going smooth! I highly recommend him as a DJ!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Casey L. · Married on 05/26/2019

Great job MCing our wedding

Did a great job MCing our wedding. Crowd-pleasers kept people on the dance floor while avoiding cheesiness. Like many weddings, ours had a big range of ages and backgrounds, but there was something for everybody. Even got my parents on the dance floor--quite an achievement. Offered a webpage that allowed us to easily create "must-play," "play, time-permitting," and "do not play" lists. Honored our wishes of no Celine Dion and no country, probably against the pressure of many of our guests.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Aimee · Married on 05/24/2019

Mrs. Aimee Gay

Will was very accommodating and professional. He followed the timeline perfectly. He really made it a special occasion.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2019

Great job!

Due to planning from out of town, we did not meet with anyone in person. However, when I spoke to Willie over the phone, he was extremely helpful and attentive. Their planning tool was very straight forward and easy to use. Come wedding day, I had no concerns. DJ Karlzel was great! He was very friendly and handled our guests requests very well.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Monica M. · Married on 04/05/2019

Wedding 5/10

Was very flexible and down to earth. Website was easy to use and was probably one of the most reasonably priced DJ's that I saw online. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Monica

Monica M. · Married on 04/05/2019

Excellent!

Was flexible and professional. Was willing to take guest requests and website was easy to use. Very decently priced unlike other DJs I researched for my wedding.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Betsy · Married on 10/07/2018

Drop the Mic was absolutely the right choice for our wedding. Willie is a pleasure to work with and so professional. After our first meeting, I knew I would not regret hiring Drop the Mic. The music on the actual day was perfect. Willie has a great energy, but isn't cheesy like some DJs. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Caila · Married on 09/02/2018

Could not have asked for a better DJ for my wedding! Will was always super quick to respond to my emails and assist with any questions I had. I went into my wedding with a timeline that I really wanted to stick to. I learned that being the bride, it's hard to keep track of time but thankfully I had Will there to make sure we stuck to the schedule! I didn't have to worry about missing anything. I had many guests tell me how great the music was - Will kept the party going. 10/10 recommend. Thank you Will!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Camille · Married on 09/01/2018

Willie was a great DJ for our wedding reception! He was professional and answered all of my questions promptly and took the time to walk me through my planning process on the phone and let me take my time to make sure we got it all organized and how we wanted it. So happy with this DJ service!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Dave · Married on 06/16/2018

Willie did a wonderful job for our wedding aboard the Nautica Queen last weekend. We highly recommend him and look forward to using him again in the future.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Patricia · Married on 05/27/2018

Will did a great job explaining how all the stuff would go at the beginning of the reception and keep the party going later in the evening. I would definitely recommend him, and if I had to do it again, I'd want him to DJ.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Alayna · Married on 05/25/2018

I can't say enough good things about drop the mic entertainment. Very professional and affordable. Willie helped me plan out our whole night and was very accommodating when I had some changes last minute. Karlzel was our DJ and he was great! Very professional, checked with me multiple times throughout the night on how things were going and everyone had such a great time thanks to him!!

Sent on 07/02/2018