Drop the Beat Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

• F
    Frances C. Married on 06/12/2021

1000% fantastic!

This DJ was fantastic! We will definitely use them again in the upcoming future for my other daughters wedding. Thank you so much!
    Jim L. Married on 03/06/2021

Exceeding expections

Very professional. Did an amazing job of listening to what we were looking for from him and making it happen and then exceeding our expectations. He answered our questions promptly and made us feel confident that he would be prepared. It was nice have one less thing to worry about when planning an event.
    Holly H. Married on 07/27/2019

If you want to dance at your wedding, stop looking!

Juan and his team did an incredible job at our wedding. One of the highlights of our wedding was looking around and seeing every single guest...from my 4 year old cousin to my 80 year old aunt up and dancing. He played all of our requests, which were quite eclectic and maintained communication before and during the event to ensure it was exactly what we wanted. Not that I'm hoping for a second wedding, but I would definitely hire Juan again...maybe an anniversary party?
    Michelle Married on 04/20/2019

Music is the heartbeat of events, Juan knows how to get everyone engaged!

I have used Juan from Drop the Beat Entertainment for numerous events over the years. Most recently for a college graduation celebration. Juan was spectacular to work with. Not only day-of but leading up to the events as well. He is very professional, gave feedback when I wasn't sure of how to incorporate everything and has a library of music that helped us plan. I told him what I needed, and he ran with the whole show, leaving me able to enjoy everything else. It's his passion and he knows what goes into making any event so great that it will get guests on their feet. He will forever be my go-to DJ for everything!
    Daniel Married on 04/21/2018

Polite, Respectful, Professional and Amazing Music!

Juan has done two events for me, once over 10 years ago and one within the last 2.5 years and he’s someone I would refer, and hire, again! Juan is very friendly, professional, has great music choices and is an outstanding emcee! If you’re looking for someone you can trust to help make your event special, Juan is your guy!
    Michele M. Married on 04/21/2017

A night to remember!

I have been told over and over I had the best music at a wedding that guests have ever been to. Hit after hit! I gave a general guideline of what I wanted and Juan ran with it and did not disappoint. We danced the night away!
  • Iris
    Iris C. Married on 11/03/2001

Fun & engaging!

Juan has a natural calming gift of making an event special and engaging. Meeting with him is always pleasant yet professional. Outlining what is required and requested initially is highly recommended. Only because you will get what you ask for. There is no cutting corners or speeding up the event, because the flow is always perfect. Even if there is a client outline, surprises during your event will not have a negative impact as Juan welcomes the engagement with others and knows things may come up and change. There is no better professional to work with, because he can accommodate the needs of those he seeks to impart happiness upon. Juan is definitely, hands down, the only person we recommend to friends & future clientele.